750-07 Teacher! Teacher!

Story Info
A disabled veteran returns to school in 750 words.
772 words
4.57
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
661 Followers

Content Note: This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2024. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words.

Connor Duffy sat in the rear corner of the classroom, back where it was safe among his peers. He expected night classes at the Community College to be populated by people like himself, older working class folks trying to get a degree. Not even close. It was primarily populated with young students who looked like they hadn't woken up before noon since they escaped high school. In the back corner, near the windows, a small cluster of older people sat. (Older people meaning those that didn't preface every statement with the word "like" or "dude.")

It was a non-credit math class, and Connor was doing quite well, he thought. That was until Ms. Voit asked him to remain behind. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "You have aced every quiz and test. You're clearly too advanced to be sitting in a high school level math class."

"It's been a few years since I sat in a math class. I figured this was the best way to get up to speed." He put his books in his backpack and then, getting up, he steadied himself with his cane. He got to his feet, one natural, one steel and plastic, bolted to a steel ankle that protruded from his pants leg.

"Is that it?" she asked. "Is there more?"

"Well, there's a person that I found myself attracted to in this school. I found out she would be in this class, so I signed up."

She looked at Connor, so tall and handsome, he had the smile of a four-year-old boy, joyful and full of mischief, yet innocent at the same time. Some lucky girl should be getting very damp panties thanks to him. "How is that going for you?" she asked as she picked up her books.

He didn't answer right away, then she looked up at him and he gave her that smile and said, "I don't know. How is it going?"

She was suddenly taken aback. "No..." She started to leave, but he placed his hand on hers and she couldn't move. This was so... wrong, but it felt so... "Please Connor, I've been teaching for over thirty years and I've never considered dating a student..."

"Denise, please. Just coffee. We can go to Tim Horton's and talk."

Tim Horton's coffee was fresh and hot, the cruller was still warm inside and the company was delightful. Lieutenant Duffy spoke of his men with pride and talked of his entanglement with an IED with wry humor. "Connor, why don't you see a woman your age?"

"I believe I am." When she looked perplexed, he said, "I'm twenty-eight years old and I've been around the world four times and fought in three conflicts. What would I have in common with these twittering girls? I have nothing in common with my generation."

Somehow, coffee became wine at his apartment. They sat on the couch, and she talked about her early days in teaching, how the male students were enamored with her, and the female students were jealous of her. Her words slowed as his lips drew nearer and nearer to hers, and finally they met. It was a sweet kiss, and she was helpless in his ardor. But she has a rule about students. "Connor... no, this isn't..."

"Please Miss Lawrence, I've waited so long."

Miss Lawrence? Her breath caught in her chest. "How did you find out my maiden name?"

His lips were drawing close again. "Forgive me but... I was one of your boys, so madly in love with teacher." Their lips met again; this time they both kissed with a hunger. This may be wrong, but she's been so lonely since her James died and Connor is so...

Connor felt her hand unfastened his belt buckle, and she whispered, "Raise your hips." When he did, she pulled his trousers down to his knees, freeing his cock. It was erect and throbbing. Her hand wrapped around it and gently began stroking as they kissed. Soon his tongue was fucking her mouth, and she could only think of one thing. She quickly stripped her panties down and off, then bunched up her skirt around her waist and straddled his hips.

She shuddered as she sank down on his cock. It stretched her so good. She looked into his eyes and said, "I have a rule about sleeping with students."

"I'll quit the class," he gasped.

"Good enough," she said, and her hips started to raise and they began to fuck.

Duleigh
Duleigh
661 Followers