All Comments on '750-07 Teacher! Teacher!'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Delightful story!

5

dwoelfledwoelfle3 months ago

Well done! Thanks.

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

5 plus. The last line made me laugh out loud. Made my day. Thanks.

TnicollTnicoll3 months ago

Very nicely done. 5*

stewartbstewartb3 months ago

He's going to quit the class just as he learns how to earn extra credit?

Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

Left me wanting more for the two of them, which I suppose is the idea. Well done.

Campus77Campus773 months ago

It's amazing how much you can put into 750 words. I got the whole picture of how they met, how he felt, how she felt, in one paragraph. The fact that it went from 0 to 60 so fast was a little remarkable, but passion can happen like that. First class story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This may be wrong, but she's been so lonely since her James died and Connor is so...

Present tense in a past tense story. Try:

This may have been wrong, but she was so lonely since her James died and Connor was so…

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

It's got to be fast moving which is a shame as could get a much greater story. Still excellent.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum3 months ago

Would like to learn more about him. A Josh type character with actual handicap.

DuleighDuleigh3 months agoAuthor

You got it! Look for more Conner and Miss Lawrence in the future.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Loved it. True love. Go get her, buddy. From one Vet to another, YEAH!!! 7 stars, because it was too short.

The BEAR

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship (apologies to Bogy).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES