750-09 Paul and Andi

Story Info
Paul & Andi A romantic tryst at Niagara Falls in 750 words.
772 words
4.5
2.7k
8

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

Content Note: This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2024. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words.

Andi finally made it to Canada! She and her young daughters traveled to Western New York in early December to visit a friend and spend Christmas in Toronto, Ontario. Things didn't work out, and she ended up meeting and getting rescued by Paul Jarecki. They eventually married, and he turned out to be a millionaire.

Andi and her sister-in-law Macy became inseparable. With Andi's tiny twin daughters trailing along behind, she and Macy went everywhere together and shared everything. Both were overjoyed to finally have a sister in their lives. On Christmas, they were relaxing in the hot tub, teasing each other and challenged each other to have a baby, something both women dearly wanted. The baby race was on.

On Valentine's day, Paul and Andi Jarecki crossed the Niagara River in downtown Buffalo on the Peace Bridge to Fort Erie, Ontario. From there, they followed the Niagara River north by taking the Niagara Parkway. "This is amazing!" gasped Andi as she watched large chunks of ice flowing down the Niagara River. "I've never seen a river this big! Rivers back in Colorado are tiny compared to this!"

Paul chuckled as he drove. "Most rivers in Colorado would be called creeks down here." They arrived at Niagara Falls, Ontario as darkness fell and entered the Tide and Vine for dinner. They had amazing dishes like salmon gravlax, beef carpaccio, lamb with potato pave and battered cauliflower, roasted halibut bouillabaisse, followed by a passion fruit custard tarte.

"I've never had a meal that was anything like that!" gasped Andi as they went for a snowy after dinner stroll.

"I take it that there's not a lot of French cooking in Colorado?"

"French fries," said Andi with a grin as they gazed at Niagara falls. Millions of gallons of water thundered over the precipice just a few feet from where they were standing. Andi found herself hypnotized by the sheer power of the roaring cataract. Mist rose from the plunging water, froze, and added to the snowfall that they were getting.

"Come on, I know where there's a better view," said Paul. Soon they were in their sweet at the Fallsview Sheraton. He poured two glasses of wine, then went to the curtains that dominated the entire back wall of the room. He pulled the chain, and the curtains opened, revealing the entire falls, both the American and the Canadian falls.

As she gazed at the natural marvels, Paul stood behind her and unzipped her beautiful dress and slipped it off of her shoulders, revealing Andi's natural marvels. She stood in awe of the amazing waterfall, and as she watched, the floodlights illuminating the falls changed color, turning the cataract and the mist a cheery Valentine's Day red.

Andi couldn't tear her eyes away from the natural beauty of the thundering waters. Andi gasped, a jolt of sexual desire shot through her at the thought of all that power, of feeling it spread through her body. She couldn't believe how turned on she was over the power of the Falls.

Paul hugged his tiny wife from behind, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she stared in awe at the falls. His hand crept down to her pussy and two fingers began circling her clit while his lips and teeth nibbled at her neck. She leaned back against him and grasped his cock and began to stroke it and hissed, "Is there a baby in there for me?"

"I don't know. I'm sure there's a climax or two for you," he said as he continued to nibble at her neck.

She spread her legs wider, giving his fingers more access to her pussy, and Paul took full advantage of it. With two fingers sliding in her pussy, a hand on her breast, his mouth at her neck and Niagara Falls in sight, she began to cum. Looking at Paul's reflection in the window, she gasped, "Now! I can't wait."

She planted her hands on the window and bent over, spreading her legs. Paul stood behind her, grasped her hips and eased his cock into her sopping pussy and, when he sensed that she was ready, he began to fuck his darling wife. Her eyes were locked on the thundering waters as she gasped and cried out. His slamming thrusts shook her body, driving her to a quick, powerful climax. Andi and Paul slumped to the floor, kissing and caressing sweetly. He'll get his chance soon, because the baby race was on.

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers