750-08 John and Macy

Story Info
Macy and John celebrate their love in a cabin in 750 words.
772 words
4.41
2.4k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers

Content Note: This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2024. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words.

The Western New York winter weather grew worse and worse, but that wasn't going to stop John and Macy Jarecki. They never bothered with Valentine's day in the past, but as Macy outgrew her early trauma, she and her husband became skilled lovers. About the time they decided that they were ready for children, Macy and her new sister-in-law Andi challenged each other to see who would be the first Jarecki woman to have a baby.

They were at the cabin that John shared with his brother, Paul. The February storm was dumping large amounts of snow on the snowbelt, but Macy and John were warm and comfortable in the cabin. A warm fire crackled in the wood stove. John put on some soft jazz and lit a few candles before dousing the electric lights. Dinner was roast duck with cranberry pecan stuffing, grilled asparagus, and mashed sweet potatoes. Being a former model, Macy still doesn't eat much, but when John cooks a meal like that for her, she'll never say no.

He led her to the couch that faced the wood stove and eased her into the cushions. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said.

"Happy Valentine's day," she purred. Her long black hair spilled over her shoulders and glistened in the candlelight. His fingers tangled in her silky hair, and he pulled her close for a sweet kiss. Then he presented her with something she can never say no to as well. Chocolate. She opened the gaudy heart shaped candy box and selected a delectable looking candy. In the candlelight, John noticed how the candy was the same color as his precious French Canadian love. "Ouvrez la bouche," came her breathy request, and John happily opened his mouth. She put the candy in his mouth, and he bit chocolate butter cream, her favorite. He bit off half of the candy and placed the other half in her mouth.

Their eyes remained locked on each other's, her dark rich brown eyes locked to his light, shimmering blue eyes, then their lips met, their tongues sought each other's out and their arms wrapped around each other. Ever since that evening on Judge Nicholetta's island when they decided it was time to have a child, sex had become different. It became more passionate, the romance that was only rarely part of their relationship flooded in and suddenly John couldn't touch her enough. In the ten years they've been married, he has never loved this woman so much.

Macy's feeling toward John was similar. Their marriage was one of intellectual convenience at first. He practically dared her to marry him, and he was her student! And now they were going to have a child. With trembling hands, she struggled with his belt as his fingers clumsily unbuttoned her blouse. He urged her to her feet, and it was easier for both to stand and undress each other. The couch was quickly converted to a full bed with warm comfortable flannel quilts, and John slowly lowered Macy to the couch. She shivered nervously. So many times she has pushed him away. No more! He has been so kind and understanding over the years. Tonight is his night.

As he climbed over her, she grabbed his hips and pulled him closer until his cock was at her mouth. She sighed and swallowed his cock. Macy sucked and licked his cock, getting him so hot and ready for sex. Soon he began panting and sweating as he fucked her mouth. With a mouthful of cock, she looked up at her man, who was trying desperately not to hurt her, but he could never do it, not with his cock. "Si bon," she moaned around his cock.

As she sucked and swallowed his cock, her hands caressed his ass cheeks, her fingertips probed his asshole, driving him insane with lust. "I can't hold back," he growled.

"Then don't," she said as she smiled around his cock.

John got into position between her legs and lined his cock up with her pussy. He rubbed the head up and down, smearing her juices on it. "Dépêchez-vous," (hurry) she cried, and he pressed into her, her chocolate brown arms and legs wrapped around him as he fucked. "Give me your baby," she whispered as he fucked into her as hard as he could. Soon she was cumming, driven over the edge by his excited fucking, and he soon followed, emptying into her. With a kiss, they soon drifted off to sleep.

Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers