750 Hooked On Cum

Story Info
Cheater gets hooked eating cuckold cum & sucking cock.
750 words
4.4
15.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
574 Followers

I'm sure Beth is really enjoying this. Perhaps, even laughing at me.

How she comes home and sits on my face while I root around her vaginal hole and she frigs. I'm not stupid. I can taste his cum. I can smell it too.

Several times a week I am eating her boss Larry's sperm load from her pussy when she gets home from work. I can't do anything about it. I had this coming. I deserve this humiliation.

This is Beth's payback from all the cheating I've done. So, it's my fault that I'm eating Larry's cum and getting cuckolded in the process.

It's weird. I find myself more attracted to Beth now. I am strangely imagining her having sex with other men and the humiliation is a turn on. A fetish.

Eating another man's cum is fucking with my brain, too. Male sperm is disgusting. It smells gross and it tastes gross. But eating cum while horny and being humiliated in this way is making me realize how much I like to be sexually submissive.

With cum eating constantly on my mind, I decided I should beat off and taste my own. But when I caught my load in my left hand and brought it to my lips, I couldn't do it. My sexual excitement had subsided and the smell was just too off-putting.

I researched and learned what some other cumeaters do. They lift their hips up over their head--it's called the yoga plow position--and jack off into their own mouth. Men who are especially well-endowed can even suck themselves off.

So, I tried this self facial idea and I liked how pathetic I felt eating my own cum. I was eating loads from two men now.

When my wife had a weekend trip for work--yeah right--with her boss Larry, I was expecting I would eat a lot of my own cum while they were gone.

But something very unexpected happened. Brandy.

What I wasn't expecting was to hear Brandy's round of applause Friday night right after a rather voluminous load of cum cascaded in large chunks into my wide open mouth.

"How long have you been standing there?!"

"Long enough to get quite the show."

"You can't tell Beth."

"Why not?"

I couldn't come up with an answer.

"Please, I am asking you not to tell her."

"You're gonna have to pay a steep price for my silence. Let me think about this. In the meantime, I want to watch you eat cum all weekend."

Brandy came over later that evening and every few hours on Saturday to watch me eat more cum until her price tag was revealed.

"I've decided what silence will cost you. The price is a blowjob. I want you to suck Brad's cock."

Brad is Brandy's husband.

"WHAT?! No way! No fucking way!"

"Why not? It's not much different from what you are already doing. You'd be sucking your own dick if your mouth could reach it!"

She was right about that.

"Can't we agree on something a little less intense?"

"Okay. How about this? How about you just eat Brad's cum? That seems like a fair offer."

I embarrassingly and perhaps stupidly nodded yes.

"I'll be back in thirty minutes," Brandy excitedly said.

I couldn't believe that Brandy was actually going to sit on my face with her wet, nasty cum-filled pussy. Turns out, she wasn't. She showed up with a condom filled with a huge load of Brad's sperm. I gagged at the smell of rubber.

"Oh, no. I don't think I could eat it like that."

"Well, if you truly want my silence, you could just suck Brad off. My original offer still stands."

"How would that even work?"

"Does that mean you are considering it?"

"Maybe?"

Brad's fetish is to be blindfolded and have me invite over friends. Tomorrow night, it can be you. You just CAN'T talk or make any noise.

On Sunday night, I sucked Brad's cock. I was so intensely aroused from my newfound cum eating humiliation addiction, I swallowed all his seed while Brandy watched. The whole thing lasted less than five minutes before I quickly departed.

Brandy followed me back to my house. I was so horny Brandy insisted I yoga plow one more time. Just as I was swallowing, Beth called. Brandy answered her on speaker phone.

"HE DID IT!" She boasted. "He sucked off Brad! AND he swallowed!!"

Beth responded, "Nice! Perhaps, it's time to blow Larry. You ready, honey?"

charmer949
charmer949
574 Followers