750 Penis Shrinking Pills

Story Info
Severe humiliation through emasculation.
751 words
4.5
19.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
581 Followers

Warning! Severe humiliation through emasculation for readers who like this.

*

"We need to talk. We can't keep fucking like this. I have a very small vagina and your dick is shredding me inside. It hurts."

"Well, it's not like I'm big; I'm only five inches hard."

"Why do guys always know their dick size?"

"We measure it; it's a lifelong competition."

"If you want to compete for me, you're gonna have to make your dick smaller."

"How about I just enter the tip?"

"You've said this before and then you get all horny and hump me like a poodle."

"What if I just rest the tip inside you? I won't even move."

"No more whining 'just the tip'. You don't keep your promise."

"What do you suggest, then?"

"Funny you ask. I've been doing a lot of research about how to shrink a man's penis. Even though yours is only five inches, it's too big for my tight, hot, sexy pussy. You do agree my pussy is deliciously tight, right?"

"YES."

"And you want to keep it that way, right?"

"Yes."

"Awesome. Then you need to start taking these 'Penis Shrinking Pills.'"

"Where did you GET those?"

"A friend. The pills are all natural. Completely safe. Shrinkage is only temporary. When you quit the pills, your five inches return."

"The label doesn't say shrinking is temporary..."

"Well, your other option is prolonged chastity. And I don't mean abstinence. I mean we lock your cock in a chastity device for maybe six months. I hold the key. But the research isn't conclusive that atrophy will set in."

"I can't do that; I have to be able to cum."

"Well, you DO release sperm in chastity. Just absolutely NO contact with your shrinking penis."

"Then how in the hell do I cum?"

"Based on your tone, you don't want to know. Let me get you some water. It's time for you to take your pill."

"If I'm cock locked, do I get to cum or not?"

"It's called 'milking.' I massage your prostate and coax your sperm out once a month for your prostate health. In six months, I will unlock you. If your penis has shrunk enough, you might get to fuck me. Open your mouth. It's time to swallow your pill."

He caved. He was so pussy whipped he swallowed the "penis shrinking pills" faithfully every day for weeks.

Quickly, he could see his penis was smaller. And each time he showered, chunks of his body hair disappeared down the drain.

At two weeks, his flaccid penis appeared uncircumsized. The shaft had shortened so much his penis head disappeared like a turtle retracting its head.

He summoned his girlfriend for an inspection and to announce he was ready to fuck.

"Awww...your dinkus looks so cute, all tiny and shriveled."

"Where are you going?!"

"To grab a tape measure, silly."

He stroked and stroked, only to achieve a semi-erection."

"Almost three inches!"

A scrotum inspection found marble-sized balls where walnuts used to live.

He wasn't shrinking everywhere; his nipples grew from dimes to half dollars. And they were extended and puffy.

"You're going to need a bra for those."

"Can we please fuck now?!"

"You're pretty soft. Do you think you can penetrate with that little thing?"

He tried; boy did he try. His girlfriend's pussy was so tight, he couldn't get in.

She tweaked and pinched his soft puffy nipples. They were so eroticized they signaled him to orgasm. He squirted sperm all over her impenetrable slit.

She suppressed a giggle and went to her purse; she retrieved a cock ring and a butt plug.

"Let's try again using these toys to help."

"The ring will trap blood for erection assistance and the plug will awaken your prostate."

The toys worked. His rectum felt oddly full and his puny penis was legitimately hard.

"Now stick that golf pencil in me!"

It was her most pleasurable fuck ever. She diddled to orgasm. Her tight pussy clamped down so hard with each spasm it ejected his small shaft from her inner walls.

Her labia encased his softening shaft so well only his penile head was visible as he continued to thrust.

He was humping the folds of her skin on the outside of her pussy, unable to penetrate her vagina. Intercourse became outercourse.

With just a few twists on his puffy nipples he helplessly came again.

"I need to get off of these pills."

"On, no! Honey, you are just getting started."

charmer949
charmer949
581 Followers