750 Small Penis Confirmation

Story Info
How To Confirm You Have A Small Penis.
744 words
4.09
16.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
564 Followers

How To Confirm You Have A Small Penis.

You Are:

*An Excellent Pussy Eater

*A Cumeater

*Locked in Chastity

*In Cuckold Relationships

*A Panty Wearing Sissy

I have an embarrassingly small penis.

It's only three inches at its full hardness.

It's one and one quarter when I awake each morning; At 6 a.m. my thumb is bigger and harder.

I admitted it, for all to see. It's out in the open.

Actually, it's locked in a chastity device called a micro cage designed for a tiny penis. Which is perfect for my puny pecker.

'Why do you insist on mentioning the 'one quarter'?" My dominating girlfriend Andrea asks.

She humiliatingly points out that in the future I need to just tell women I measure one inch. After all, she points out that I'm so tiny, no one will care about the quarter.

My man clit is useless for any real fucking. At three inches, it can sometimes slip into my girlfriend's moist pussy in the missionary position. But I'm unsuccessful at any other angle. One night I kept trying when she laid on her stomach. I could get the tip in momentarily, but it just kept slipping out.

And my small penis has had zero success with anal. With Andrea, her tightly clenched sphincter will out muscle my little wiener while she laughingly taunts my tiny penis size when I spew my worthless sperm from sliding and humping her butt crack. My load lands on her butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. Andrea insists I eat all my gross cum.

My lack of endowment has positioned me--for the rest of my life--to experience a unique brand of sex frequently called 'small penis humiliation' or sph. What about you?

What percentage of Literotica readers have a puny penis? How many of you end up in small penis humiliation relationship?

Often your smallness begets ridicule, embarrassment and humiliation and as a recognizable lifetime penile failure guys like you learn to accept and eventually OWN your pathetic truth. A small penis and the ensuing humiliation becomes a marriage, with or without wedding bells. The two become conjoined: small penis + humiliation = sph.

Many men are fixated on their size. Largeness is like being fit and strong. Size and girth is the alpha. Small and tiny--the sign of weakness--is the beta.

You might think your tool is average, but look at the five descriptors because maybe your penis is tiny in your brain.

Forget the tape measure, use the descriptors to discern if your penis is tiny.

Or look down between your legs at your locked penis in panties for clues.

Size matters.

This is known to almost everyone with a vagina.

My experience is that the only guys arguing differently drive Ford f-750s with fake balls dangling from their trailer hitch.

Like, they have to announce they have 'BALLS,' to compensate for what they don't have.

But if you are confused about whether your penis is too small for real women--even though you know it is--use these 'How To Confirm You Have A Small Penis' tips to find out for sure:

EATING PUSSY

You are excellent at eating pussy.

You lick a woman even when it's her time of the month.

If you actually ever cum inside her, you go down on her or she sits on your face.

Check.

CUMEATER

You eat creampies.

When you've slipped out from attempting intercourse, you lick your sperm off her belly.

You know she is training you to eat her boyfriend's cum.

Check.

CHASTITY

Your little penis keeps getting locked by your girlfriends.

You've been told your appendage is useless so it needs to be locked.

Check.

CUCKOLD

Your girlfriends always end up sleeping with other guys.

You eat her pussy when she comes home from her date.

Check.

PANTIES & SISSIFICATION

You've been wearing panties for years.

You watch sissy videos.

You want to be feminized.

You anticipate where you're headed and your heart pounds without me even mentioning it.

It's all good. I've learned my role; you can too.

Remember, your only sex organ that has value is your tongue. Use it however she says to.

Because a tiny penis trying to fuck is like trying to fell a tree with a butter knife.

You have a small penis. Embrace it. Put your finger and thumb on your tiny shaft and stroke it when you can. I know your world. Hopefully, you can find yours.

charmer949
charmer949
564 Followers