750 Cuckold

Story Info
Description of Your Humiliating Cuckold Journey.
751 words
4.51
10.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
573 Followers

Note: Clarence is black; this is irrelevant and won't be mentioned again. But if your cuckold fetish includes BBC, feel free to humiliatingly rub your nub and imagine Clarence's glistening, massive black cock as you read.

*

It's official now. It's too late to turn back. You are a cuckold. Clarence finally fucked Kristine last night. You are finally the submissive, humiliated, small penis husband you've schemed so hard for. You've been arranging and laying the groundwork to lose control of your wife's pussy and you finally succeeded. And you beat off to three orgasms listening to Clarence and Kristine fuck.

Clarence was a reluctant choice because he was gorgeous and fit. And Kristine was so turned on by his presence at staff parties she'd openly flirt with him. You knew if they fucked, it would be a game changer, but you were desperate to be a cuckold so you pursued.

The next night--when Kristine wanted to fuck him again--Clarence ordered you to watch. HE made you strip first and then kneel by the bed. Your heart pounded briskly; your mind filled with humiliation scenarios. That was the point, right?

You rubbed your little penis when Clarence wasn't looking. He fucked her so sexily, his firm, muscular butt cheeks clenching with each thrust; his balls slapping against her moist skin. Kristine's knees were at her shoulders; her ankles skyward just as you had always imagined. She moaned loudly from the pleasure her married pussy received from another man's cock.

He came inside her vagina with authority. A full thrust in and held. Then another. And another. His butt so fit you could plainly see his sphincter clamping rhythmically announcing to you each humiliating spurt of fresh sperm deep into her pussy. Clarence's cock was several inches deeper than you've ever been, likely at her cervix or even further. Virgin territory until now.

"You know what to do," Clarence firmly stated.

You ate your first cream pie made fresh from ingredients of another man. You've eaten Kristine's freshly spermed cunt dozens of times with YOUR thick mucousy, cum oozing from her snatch.

This was powerfully different and crazily more humiliating. You noticed a little nuttier taste and your beta brain sparked from eating Clarence's cum.

Kristine loved this. Having her first orgasm--this one from your tongue. At least YOU got to please her. Clarence liked it, too. Putting his big, strong hand forcefully at the back base of your neck while firmly stating, "get all of it."

Oh, you got it all, all right. Kristine got up and squatted over you while gravity fed you the rest. It was like SHE was cumming in your mouth as more huge chunks of Clarence's cum traveled from her cervix to your stomach.

Clarence wasn't finished fucking your wife. He told you both to 69; no genitals though, just analingus. You both tongued each other's butt holes. Your mind blocked images of where his next sex act would debut.

After being told to lie on your stomachs, the pit in yours felt what was coming. You peeked over your shoulder to confirm it. Clarence was straddling Kristine as he slowly probed her tight virgin butt hole with the tip of his enormous cock. Anxiously you squirmed worried that you were next. Kristine has never let you in her butt; Clarence's seven inch flesh tool was surely larger than a doctor's speculum. He was fully expanding her anal cavity.

Wait, what?! She loved it! You watched your wife's face gasp happily from inches away. You began to imagine Clarence's gorgeous butt thrusting deeply as he fucked Kristine's virgin ass. She reached under her hips and began to vigorously rub her excited clitoris.

Kristine came loudly while violently pushing her hips up until her ass touched his pubic hair. What the fuck? Who was this sex creature whose face produced unrecognizable contortions and throat groaned with sounds like a didgeridoo? You knew Kristine's sex life would never be the same.

"Hey, cuckold, spread your ass cheeks, NOW!"

You braced yourself to receive your turn. (But you didn't intend to thrust upward like Kristine did.)

As Clarence pulled out of Kristine's tight gripping butt hole, he began squirting large ropes of sperm all over your ass cheeks with some spurts directly hitting your gaping sphincter, you so expertly opened for him.

You could feel his thick cum slowly dripping down to your balls.

He was marking his territory.

His aim was clear.

Your ass belonged to him, too.

charmer949
charmer949
573 Followers