750 Word Heartbreak

Story Info
Don’t answer the telephone.
757 words
4.47
89.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers

I was at my useless brother, Dave’s pad yet again, sorting out the mess he’d made of his computor. Not that I was an expert, but compared to him I was a genius. But his livelihood depended on it and he was my younger brother.
Then the phone alongside me rang, and without thinking about it, I answered it.

“Is that you?” The woman on the other end demanded.

“Of course it is,” I answered recognising my wife Kim’s voice.

“My husband’s left a message saying he’s coming there this morning,’ she surprised me with. ‘Has he got there yet?”

“Yes,” I responded, grinning to myself, realising she thought she was speaking to my brother. We don’t look especially like one another, but we do sound somewhat similar. “He’s sorting out the computor.”

“ How long will that take?” She asked, which pleased me somewhat, assuming my wife was looking forward to me returning to our happy household.

“Have you got time to pop over for a quicky?” She added, which pleased me somewhat less.

“I don’t think so,” I managed to grunt, choking on my words.

“Oh come on Dave,” she chuckled. “You haven’t fucked me since last Tuesday.”

“Tuesday?” I mumbled, my world caving in on me, remembering that I’d been away on a business trip the previous Tuesday.

“Don’t pretend you’ve forget already Dave,” my wife giggled girlishly. “I was so sore that I had to put Mike off, and I don’t like doing that.”

“What excuse did you give?” I asked, knowing full well what what excuse she had given.

“ I told him I had a stomach ache,” Kim answered, chuckling away at her subterfuge. Well at least that was the truth.

“Better ring off. Mike’s calling for something,” I mumbled, my mind in total turmoil and not knowing what else to do. I needed time to think before I exploded.

“OK lover,” my wife replied, and I put the phone down angrily.

I then sat there taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down and make sense of what I’d just discovered. Did this mean the end of my five year marriage? Could my lovely wife really be cheating on me with my hopeless brother?
In a daze of uncertainty, I pushed a few buttons on the computor, hardly aware of what I was doing, and looked on in surprise to see a blank screen in front of me. Shaking my head, I stood up, pushed the chair back and went looking for my brother with murder in my mind. It was only when I stood before him, that I had a change of plan.

“Dave,” I said trying to control my voice. “That was Kim on the phone and she wants you to ring her back straight away.”

“What about?” My brother asked.

“No idea,” I grunted, making my way to his front door. “I’ve sorted your computor and got to rush.”

While he went into his office to ring Kim back, I opened and then slammed the door making him think I’d left, without a word of thanks from him of course, then went and stood by the office door to listen to what promised to be interesting conversation.

“Hi Kim,” I heard him say. “Mike said you wanted me.”

I couldn’t hear her side of the conversation, but I sure heard his side.

“What do you mean we’ve just talked. We haven’t talked. Mike’s only just told me you wanted me to ring.”

“Well it wasn’t me you spoke to Kim.”

“It must have been Mike you were speaking to.”

“You said what to him?”

“You told him what we’ve been doing, you stupid bitch.”

“You stupid cow. How could you be so bloody silly,” he screamed.

“Fuck you as well,” he ended, slamming the phone down, at which point I pushed the door open and confronted him.

“Look Mike,” he spluttered. “This is all a misunderstanding. What Kim meant was .....”

His words were cut short as my fist met his chin, and he ended up slumped up against the opposite wall.

“By the way Dave,” I growled at him.” I’ve wrecked your computor .... everything’s gone.”

“God no,” he whimpered. “All my contacts and work. I’ll have to dump that one, get a new one and start all over again.”

“Snap,” I shouted. “Me to. I’m about to dump my wife, find a new one, and start all over again as well.”


———————————————————

< seven hundred and forty nine, seven hundred and fifty.... nailed it .....

Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers