750 Words: I Would Love You Again

Story Info
Recounting memories of lost loves.
769 words
3.66
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OffNSFW
OffNSFW
242 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Robbie. I would love you again. My first in so many ways. (Though not the one that seems to count.) Your powerful build, your imagination, your vividly outlined fantasy of sucking my cock. We never did bring it to fruition, did we? I so callously halted our correspondence, so casually hurt you. I'm sorry. I would love you again, and differently.

Nikki, I would love you again. Your thick, suntanned body, all tomboy hoodies and jeans and screaming music. Hearing your voice over the phone, honeylike, getting huskier while you described how your pussy felt as you stroked it, while I described my own masturbation to you. You offered me yourself and your friend both--what was her name?--if only I'd had the courage. I know you were just angry with your boyfriend at the time, but I don't care. I would love you again. Let's try it some time.

Tasha, I would love you again. Your tiny tattooed body, shaved head, breasts and belly ravaged by motherhood. Your beautiful plump clitoris. That tentative first kiss on the couch, leading us inexorably to the blanket on the floor, your pussy descending onto my cock--god, what a warm, impossibly soft feeling!--leading us further into whole weekends together, Joy Division playing on the stereo while I pounded you from behind, your voice crying "ooOOooOOH!" as you climbed towards orgasm. You were such an easy comer, but everything else about you was hard. I would love you again, even though you destroyed me.

Allison, I would love you again. Your long sleeved full length dresses, the drag of conservatism belying your damn near anarchist politics, your figure--so thick, so surprisingly busty--and your insatiable appetite for men. That night, we went out drinking, just two pals. I walked you to your car. You shocked me by pulling my head down for a kiss, unchaste and wet. I suggested your place. You said no, that you were meeting your friend and his girlfriend there shortly. They were in town; you promised them an evening of videogames. (You later admitted it was a threesome. It happened that very hour!) Nothing ever became of us, aside from a few dates, a few steamy makeouts, no matter how badly I wanted to strip you out of those clothes and taste the soft flesh underneath. I was just one of many, wasn't I? And not one of the more important ones. Without my knowledge, I became known among your friends as the chump. I'm okay with that. I would love you again. Let's seal the deal.

Danny, I would love you again. Your androgynous features, long body, powerful legs--wrestler's legs--tiny breasts, mohawk hair shaved into your head and between your legs. So cheerfully bending over in front of me on my bed, displaying the full buffet of your pussy and asshole. Our first date. You wanted cock, and even though you were getting it frequently from your close-knit circle of male friends, I knew enough by then to be happy to give you mine. It was such a short time. We discussed so many fantasies, planned so many adventures, but I never got to learn you as much as I wanted. All the little things about your body that make you laugh, make you shiver, make you cry out with delight. The things that make you moan, make you shake, make you come. But the darkness descended so suddenly. Your volatile moods, usually so bubbly and enthusiastic, turned so angry and full of despair. I know you made it to the other side. I would love you again.

Jordan, I couldn't love you again. Your thick curls of dark hair, glowing skin, body slim but soft, the beginnings of an impressive collection of piercings. Kissing me with your shirt open on the couch, perky champagne coupe tits, heedless of possible interruption by your housemates. Sliding your shorts off in the dark, your vulva bright under the pale moon. Much later on, your confessional letters, left for me to find, wishing I weren't such a gentle lover, all slow strokes and attentive oral sex. What you wanted was force, to have your naked body shoved face-first into the mattress, your pussy pounded. You wanted me to gang up on you with another woman--did you ever satisfy that sapphic curiosity? You wanted rolling, drugged-out fuckfests. You wanted things I couldn't give you then, but absolutely could now. Still, I couldn't love you again. I loved you for so long, and I'm done.

OffNSFW
OffNSFW
242 Followers