First Time Sex with my Future Wife

Story Info
First time romantic seduction and sex (750 Word Challenge)
750 words
3.93
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman I would later marry, Aleja, was essentially a virgin when I met her. She was gunshy about dating.

Literally.

As in, gang-raped at gunpoint when she was young.

Years of therapy later, she reluctantly agreed to go on OKCupid and try dating for the first time.

I was on OKCupid because I was painfully alone after from moving to Austin with a Vietnamese woman unnervingly deep in the hot/crazy matrix's 'danger zone'. Hot loud sex. Tried to get me arrested -- as foreplay? Vengence? Dumped her.

First date with Aleja, we talked at Starbucks for an hour. Short sexy thicc figure, darkish brown skin, beautiful dark eyes and black wavy hair. My physical opposite - I'm tall, slim, green eyes, blondish-brown hair.

The second date, we went wine tasting. She belatedly mentioned at the first winery that she didn't drink alcohol. Fourteen hours of nonstop talking later, we reluctantly parted with a passionate kiss. Her first such kiss.

Third date, she invited me to cook dinner at her house, with her nutjob Corgi, Buddy, noisily chaperoning The Intruder O' Badness. I went straight from work, rocking a charcoal grey suit, unaware that business wear was her aphrodisiac.

After eating Asian-Italian fusion pasta, we sat on a ridiculously expensive couch, French kissing.

Soon, I was seducing her - laying on top of her, coaxing her legs apart, unbuttoning her shirt, unhooking her bra, kissing her big breasts and her dark brown nipples. Not my first rodeo, seduction-wise, but with a connection and passion conspicuously lacking with women I'd dated before.

"Want to go to my bedroom?"

Ohmyfuckinggodyes!

I nibbled her erect nipple, feigning ambivalence. "Are you... ready?"

Apprehensive but turned on - a demure "Yes".

In the bedroom, I flung a wretched excess of pillowage onto the obligatory bedroom chairs, while Aleja lit vanilla scented candles. Setting off barkage from that damned cockblocking Corgi.

We slowly undressed -- black lacy panties and bra for her, naked for me. I picked her up, and, laughing, tossed her onto the bed on her back.

Surprised, but turned on by my strength and roughness, and undeterred by Buddy going ballistic at this perceived assault, she let me kiss and lick down her sexy curves. Until I attempted to lick her sexy musky-smelling dark labia.

She pressed her thighs tightly together. "I -- I can't..."

"I'll be gentle."

With beautiful pleading dark eyes: "I've got so much baggage. Please. No."

"It'll feel so good."

"Please don't tell me what I like. Or want." She rolled onto her tummy, offering me her large sexy booty, looking over her shoulder, her eyes locked on mine. Wanting me inside.

"OK." I tugged her hips up, trying to get her into doggystyle. Her body resisted, her eyes saying 'yes'.

"Should I stop?"

"God, no!"

I pulled her panties off, unhooked her bra. She awkwardly let me spread her legs wider.

It belatedly dawned -- she had no idea how to do doggystyle.

Holy fuck. "You're a... virgin?"

"Sort of. Yes."

I mulled that ambiguity while sliding my hard cock against her soaking wet labia.

"Long story. Not now."

"Can I...?"

"I want you. So much."

I plunged into her. Fucked her hard. Ready to cum almost instantly, so turned on by her virginity.

"I -- I can't hold off..." Worried she wanted it to last longer. Unaware she had no idea of 'normal', sexually.

"Cum in me. Please!"

I grabbed her big soft breasts. Kissed her. And came harder than I ever had. Noisily, almost drowning out the barking furor of that fucking manic Corgi thinking I was hurting her.

"Buddy! Hush!" she said, wriggling her round hips, enticing more cum into her hot depths.

In the sleepy candlelit afterglow, I held her, her beautiful eyes lovingly gazing into mine. Searching.

"Are you mine?"

"Yes."

"You gonna leave me?"

"Do I look like a gotdamn fool?"

She waited.

"Not leaving."

"Better not," she said, smiling while blinking back tears.

I kissed the tears. Wondering who could callously fuck up such a beautiful person.

Wondering when she would ask some question requiring disclosure of the not-quite-ex-wife I had fled thousands of miles to escape.

She whispered, "Would it be too soon to say 'I love you'?

"In fiddy-three minutes. Before then - sheer impertinence."

Stuck out her tongue. "Pppth, mister."

"Mmmm -- blowjob invitation?"

A gently raised eyebrow.

Softly: "I mean, I love you too, dear."

We hugged tightly, not letting our separate as-yet-undisclosed-baggage sully this perfect moment.