8 Minutes in Heaven

Info
New possibilities, goals met, a light at the end.
265 words
4.57
8.1k
8
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.... well, 7:57 anyways!

So, I still haven't found a moment with the hubby. It's been almost 2 months. I don't remember my last orgasm.

But I'm starting to feel so much better. It's been both a difficult and rewarding night... Halloween Night, 2022. Samhain Night. A lot has happened and I had wanted time to myself, but I never got it. So, I'm forced to quietly release this two month long torment as quietly as possible in the family library, where not even a door will block me from view should anyone descend the stairs, open the front door, or come in from the kitchen or the living room... and I am definitely not alone in the house which is why I cannot just go to my bedroom where my husband is needing his rest before work or into another room as they are occupied.

But... I can't tell you that. I can't say a word. I can't make much noise AT ALL because I could wake the whole house. I cannot moan too loudly, cannot cry out or scream in ecstasy, despite this orgasm being bottled within me for TWO GODDAMN MONTHS.

But I wasn't about to cum for the first time without letting you hear it, even if it is just soft whimpers and the sound of me fingering my wet pussy.... for you, my listeners, my friends, my safe place in a scary world.

Thank you for being there for me these last two months. This one's for you. 🥰

💋s,

Tempest

Tags:
[female voice][quiet][risky][wet pussy][first O after 2 Mo.][needy][aching][masturbation][desire][naughty housewife]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz2 months ago

That was so exciting to listen to! Thank you

Sarahxxxxxxxxx

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

How could you stay quiet for all that time. Amazing.

mattiesecretmattiesecretover 1 year ago

Add story to favorites? Yes oh yes! This was lovely to listen to. Thank you for sharing it, and glad you are feeling better.

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

Congratulations on starting to feel better, and your time to release. Thank you for sharing this gift :-) May your healing process continue to do well, and for your family too. And may your orgasms continue to be awesome.

sincerely,

DD

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Now, that was fun.

Share this

Similar Stories

Needy Pussy T's pussy gets needy and demanding.in Audio
You Made Me Feel You could have had me… but you waited too long.in Audio
Ssshh, Be Quiet Flimsy walls make for a really quiet orgasm.in Audio
To the Man in Penthouse A An exhibitionist experience with the man across the way. [F4M]in Audio
It's Been a While My first audio in a long time.in Audio
More Stories