All Comments on '82 Nights with Christine Pt. 02'

by vzb

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
titans2138titans21389 months ago

i haven't read this yet but omg thank you! I've been hoping for a second chapter for awhile now. This feels even better than when I get a package and don't remember what I ordered.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’ve been dying for part 2 and I know I’ll be dying for part 3 😭 after part 1 I was convinced that this had to merely be a perverse relationship between an addicted Noah and an indifferent Christy…but after this, especially the end…it’s trending in a very romantic direction and I personally love it that way, and I hope that it continues this way. I’m curious about the new characters coming (like Noah’s ex/cuck arc potentially?) but I hope the Romance continues as well :)

Alucard001Alucard0019 months ago

she could be crying for a few different reasons, we didn't really get wether it was happy crying or sad crying so it could go several ways.

a. she could feel bad for what she is doing to Noah, that she is corrupting and changing him.

b. she could have just realized she will be leaving him soon (unlikely)

c. this is probably the first time someone has ever said I love you to her so this could be a big emotional happy moment.

based on context I feel like it's a. unfortunately, but I think more context will be needed to fully judge the situation, this worlds culture with futas may be completely different, and culture is what really determines what is right and wrong in our minds, her coming from a futa based empire culture, this is honestly probably on the nicer end of the spectrum for courting someone .

Antarctica77Antarctica779 months ago

Good job.

Very happy you went the more romantic route, and yet retained a good chunk of domination.

I think she's brought up in an ultra dominant world so declaring affection in saying 'I love you' might be foreign to her. So maybe she's emotionally happy and also sort of dealing with saying it back. Especially when I think back when she was thinking how it would be to break the 'futa norms' and let him fuck her also.

Again, incredible work.

vzbvzb9 months agoAuthor

Alucard001: Interesting analysis. I think those are most of the possibilities. One you might have missed: Noah is in so deep with Christy that he's literally having a delusion and making up what he wants to have heard. But probably your thinking comes fairly close to the mark (I haven't fully decided anything just yet).

.

Anon wrote: "…but after this, especially the end…it’s trending in a very romantic direction and I personally love it that way, and I hope that it continues this way." --> Yeah, it's unlikely to be just a brutal & degrading domination/teardown. That said, even sincere affection can play out in an extreme way. As that most romantic of all writers, Adam Smith, once put it: "Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience."

.

By the way, if anyone's curious as what I think Christine looks like, I stumbled upon the most eerily perfect depiction of the Christy in my head a while back. I wrote that she's circumcised; I think her cock is maybe 4-6% less thick; and I guess she'd have a Death Note t-shirt instead of Mega-Man ... but otherwise this is *exactly* the futa I had in mind when I used lie awake fantasizing about being in Noah's shoes (also note that this is Christy's outfit at the start of the climax): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNQ9ArbXkAAfTlh?format=jpg&name=large

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good work.

I have a slightly darker take on that response from Christy. Its macabre but I just wanna lay in my two cents.

It seemed more like her apologizing for erasing the "real" Noah. Since futas from that world have that addictive aspect to their cum it could be that she is feeling sad for what she has to do and already did to him.

Its a goodbye but disguised in those words. She really does love him and will miss him immensly.

Good work nontheless. Will love to see how the rest of the story plays out. Most people just end it on this note, thinking that its a good ending and dont include what happens after, and their "normal" life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving the story for the sex and dialogue, I have a thing for good 'degrading praise'. Hard to ignore what's going on in the background though, being familiar with FutaDomWorld and remembering the line "you're a valuable asset, we don't want you damaged" from part 1. :(

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed it as an escape in a fictional world. One thing though for say authenticity sake, futas typical have a pussy as well and there's no mention of that none! Shame as you could've used it so both would've inner struggles with physical urges and whatnot sparring jabs and experiencing electrifying chemistry etc.. she as an 18 year old goes off on a power trip getting her man. Love? well at that age at the moment yeah anything feels like love but that's a sub-plot I would think. Anyway surprise me

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

The reason she might've been crying, is the fact that she already has someone else shes interested in. Her name being Sara. My only evidence for this being the fact that she screamed out Sarah, instead of Noah during her climax (a growling booming hissing gasping keening shout: "sssSSAAARRRGHHHGRGRG-AAAHHHhaaaaa!" ). Which worries me, makes me think Noah is just a rebound at the end of the day until she can come back, now with more confidence, and potentially a new boy toy to the empire, to get with her actual love interest, namely Sara. I really hope this isn't the case. But, honestly, I can't think of any other reason for her to shout out a strangers name during mid orgasm. Also, reading your little hint about Noah hearing what he might wanna hear, what she actually might've whispered, while drifting off, was ''I love you too, Sarah''.

4/5. Great story so far, not the biggest fan of how she's manipulating poor Noah tho. Still, that being said, she seems genuine enough and I really hope I'm wrong in my prediction, having him be cucked through the power of cum manipulation would be deppressing.

Looking forward to part 3 and any future part!

vzbvzb9 months agoAuthor

Anon wrote: "It seemed [at the end] more like her apologizing for erasing the 'real' Noah." --> I'll tell you where I really had that in mind. Right before Christy pushes Noah down on the bed, she kisses him "softly, almost mournfully" ... "mournfully" because she expects things to be different after, and she's saying goodbye to the old Noah. Anyway, that was the thought there, so there's at least a little of that wrapped up in the whole scene.

***

Anon wrote: "Hard to ignore what's going on in the background though, being familiar with FutaDomWorld and remembering the line 'you're a valuable asset, we don't want you damaged' from part 1. :(" --> Certainly that's a little ominous, but I think it's something that can be said playfully in a relationship that features genuine affection. I think Christy cares about him as more than just a sex toy. How that will work out for Noah, we'll see.

***

Anon wrote: "One thing though for say authenticity sake, futas typical have a pussy as well and there's no mention of that none!" --> Interesting question! Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I remember seeing a poll on a particular subreddit once, asking if people thought of futas as having a pussy tucked away under their balls; if memory serves, most people said No, and I guess I'm in that camp. Couldn't say why exactly, and of course it would open up possibilities. Probably too late to add it now, but I'll keep it in mind.

*****

Good stuff, thanks to everyone who's chimed in. Keep it coming.

vzbvzb9 months agoAuthor

MCJOHN11708: Oh, jeez. I normally don't like to make definitive statements about readers' interpretations -- the story and the author's ideas *about* the story are two separate things, and sometimes I change my mind about something after it's gone up. (For instance, I didn't realize the extent to which "82 Nights" was a love story until after readers started commenting on Part 1 and I went back to really read it with that in mind.)

.

But, in this case, I'll just say it: Christine wasn't calling out someone else's name there. That was my attempt at a sexual growl/shout that begins while she's clenching her teeth, creating a hissing sound that gives way to something more guttural. I can't completely rule out the possibility that I'll decide to pick up your idea and run with it, but it's definitely not what I intended.

.

But, it's an interesting thought! And it would've been a hell of a catch if I were clever enough to bury just one clue in the story like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving the story, however with many futaxmale stories i feel a bit sad that noah isn't more proactive with what he really wants, a romantic relationship, i love his hesitation and christy's dominance but I hope he is brave enough to take a chance and charm her as a submissive but valued/irreplacable partner. By building on their initial connection/friendship

Charlie_chuckleCharlie_chuckle9 months ago

This is my favorite futa story. I'm really excited for part 3!

FeredirFeredir9 months ago

What a breath of fresh air that was. A story involving a futa and a male with no sissification, femboys or evil and overly sadistic futas that are like that just for the sake of it. Just an amazing story that actually feels real between two believable and incredible characters with great development and progression. Loved everything about it. Not sure if you're planning to continue the story, but if you do, I'll be eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers!

dammit51dammit519 months ago

I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting read. Definitely can't see a shred of romance or love story vibe. Did the therapist and mom being concerned not mean anything? Is Noah's line of thinking not that of a cripple? There's no ground to guess Christy's motivation. Not even whether she's acting on instincts or she's on a mission.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn, it's been a while since i enjoyed a good futa-on-male story. Thank you!

I love the domination and i love even more that this is becoming a... romance?

Although knowing that this is based on the Futadom World universe, it's unlikely, but one can only hope, right?

I can't wait for more and i hope to see more domination followed by some lovey-dovey moments!

Glagla0009Glagla00098 months ago

Bravo ! A very good story .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really enjoyed the first part of this story and this continuation doesn't disappoint. I'll echo the desire for a little more agency from Noah on his emotional wants in the relationship.

vzbvzb7 months agoAuthor

Anon: "I'll echo the desire for a little more agency from Noah on his emotional wants in the relationship."

***-***

I'm trying to keep that in mind, but it's a little tricky. Here's the question: Is this a love story with a bracing power imbalance? Or is this a story about total psychosexual domination, even if the characters do come to really care about each other along the way?

.

I think the answer to both questions is basically "Yes," but to be honest this story was conceived as more of the latter option. So, I am keeping an eye out for opportunities for Noah to assert himself, even if, at the same time, he's unlikely to prevail in the end when it comes to any conflicts or disagreements.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

even if, at the same time, he's unlikely to prevail in the end when it comes to any conflicts or disagreements.

That makes sense, I also appreciate that we can only get so much insight into Christy's perspective from Noah's pov and we might not get much payoff on that front depending on how much you wanna give us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just wow

littledick100302littledick1003023 months ago

Wow. Just wow. This story is absolutely mind-blowingly good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The mental journey Noah takes is so achingly familiar. Understanding and accepting yourself, when your nature runs counter to what mainstream culture says you should be, is so hard. Beautifully done. I'm too emotionally spent to think of physical pleasure after that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still waiting for the next chapter 😭

vzbvzbabout 1 month agoAuthor

About the next chapter - it's still gonna be a while. I'm coming up to the completion of another series ("Geek Goddess") and I'd like to wrap that up first. 82 Nights is tentatively slated as the next thing to work on after that.

.

That said, I've got the whole rest of the story outlined (including a calendar I made to keep track of exactly what's happening on which day and when Noah is actually *writing* his entries), and I am determined to complete the series -- hopefully in one last chapter, but probably it gets stretched out to Pt. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really glad you're concentrating on Corruption of a Geek Goddess. I'm enjoying that one so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservzb@vzb
4/7/24: Part 4 of Geek Goddess has been submitted and should go up tonight. I’m going to get to work on the conclusion as soon as possible, but it might take a lot of work. * Getting in Touch: The best way to reach me these days would be on my own corner of Antarctica77’s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories