99.5 KLRV, The Leader In Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Hannah, come on! Bouncy bouncy, shit! Move! Do something," AJ barked at her a moment later.

Jesus, never mind. God damn, get off me," AJ snapped, physically shoving Hannah off of him.

Hannah stood under the anemic spray of the hall bathroom's shower and sobbed. Everything she had ever known was false. She did not have her father under her control, at her beck and call. Her beauty would not bewitch every heterosexual man in her path. She was not the epitome of sexual prowess. She was not destined to become a rich and powerful corporate attorney.

'Failure,' the word echoed in her brain.

As Hannah lay on the surprisingly comfortable bed, AJ lay in his own bed, ear buds jammed in his ears. He was still wrestling with his job issues. He was also wrestling with pangs of guilt over his treatment of Hannah Durst.

Yes, Hannah was beautiful, stunning. Nude, her body was made for magazines and movies. Physically, she was a living fantasy.

Until she opened her mouth. And then all that glacial contempt came spewing out.

'She keeps her Moet et Chandon, in her pretty cabinet. "Let them eat cake", she says, Just like Marie Antoinette...' began to play in AJ's ears. He smiled, just letting the music wash over him.

Hannah awoke to the smells of coffee and cinnamon rolls. She stretched and then jerked, seeing sunlight streaming in through her window. Apparently, she'd slept past eight o'clock in the morning.

Hannah made her bed, then found her slippers and left the bedroom.

"Good morning," AJ greeted her.

Hannah looked at him. In the morning, he had a bad case of bed head, and a thin patina of whiskers. He looked cute in a scruffy way.

His voice had no warmth to it, but it also held no reproach. Looking from her host, Hannah located the coffee pot and saw that it was still brewing, still trickling coffee into the carafe.

"I, I slept, that bed's very nice," Hannah admitted. lightly resting her hand on AJ's chest.

"Mm? Oh, oh good. I've never slept in it, but..." AJ said, getting down only one coffee mug.

"I, still haven't...Can we, can we try that again?" Hannah asked softly.

She almost smiled in triumph when AJ fished a second coffee mug from the cabinet. Almost. This wasn't victory just yet.

Hannah stretched up on her tip-toes and gave AJ a sloppy, open mouthed kiss. She then went and sat at the kitchen table. A small kitchen timer let out a 'brrzz' and AJ grabbed an oven mitt. He pulled a tray of cinnamon rolls out of the oven and began slathering the frosting onto the piping hot rolls.

"There's ten; how many you want?" AJ asked.

"Two or three, I guess. How big are they?" Hannah asked.

"They're the 'Supreme' kind; Burns Grocery brand," AJ said, putting three rolls onto a small plate.

Since it had been twenty four hours since her last bit of food, Hannah was famished. She wound up eating five of the large, gooey sugar-laden rolls. The rush of sugar and caffeine had her somewhat jittery. When AJ softly kissed her, Hannah's thoughts again became slightly jumbled and anxious.

Again in AJ's bedroom, Hannah stripped, simply slipping the nightshirt up and off, leaving her nude. AJ again removed Def Leppard tee shirt and gym shorts and briefs.

Hannah admired the fact that AJ's bed was already neatly made. She flopped down and waited for him to join her. He stretched out next to her and wrapped his arms around her. Just like before, he used his fingers on her breasts. Most boys simply mauled and kneaded her breasts. He did not slobber all over her breasts; Chuck Minger had drooled so much spittle on her breasts, Hannah was actually queasy from the feeling.

And, again, AJ knelt between Hannah's thighs and feasted on her sex. He used fingers and tongue on her, bringing Hannah to three screaming, shuddering orgasms.

"Now, let's do this," AJ said after kissing Hannah's gasping mouth.

Hannah weakly allowed AJ to roll her over onto her knees. She slumped forward slightly, putting her face and shoulders to the soft quilt.

"Aw yeah, face down, ass up. That's the way I like to fuck," AJ chanted, but Hannah didn't really hear him.

Positioning himself behind Hannah's kneeling figure, AJ could see her light brown anus winking at him. Gripping his hard cock in his hand, AJ dragged the head of his cock up and down her puffy inner lips, gathering her juices on the head of his meat. Hannah gasped and gurgled in pleasure when his cockhead brushed her clitoris.

"Ack! Ergh!" Hannah grunted out loud when AJ ran the head of his cock over her anus.

AJ's oral ministrations had been very pleasurable to Hannah. Still riding her caffeine and sugar buzz, she felt weak, drained when he finally rolled her onto her knees.

The touch of anything against her anus was like an electric shock. Every nerve ending that wasn't already vibrating pulsed forcibly when he touched her anus.

AJ did notice Hannah's reaction to the light brushing of her anus. Wiggling back, AJ leaned and placed his tongue against Hannah's clenching and relaxing anus.

"Augh! Ack, oh God, what?" Hannah jerked.

AJ walked on his knees to his nightstand. He pulled open the drawer and rooted around until he found his tube of KY Jelly.

"Hey, reach back here and..." AJ ordered, grabbing Hannah's hands and placing them on her buttocks.

"I, ack! What, what are you doing?" Hannah cried out, shocked as AJ began to thrust a finger into her rectum.

"This is, oh my God, this is so nasty, this, I can't believe, Jesus, this is disgust...this is wrong, this is so sick," Hannah's brain protested as she felt AJ's greasy finger invading her most private of places.

Hannah's senses went into overdrive as AJ's tick cock pushed a few inches into her pussy while his finger continued to probe her rectum. She felt every nerve in her body tense and tighten like a spring.

"Ack! Oh, Augh oh God," Hannah grunted, pulling her buttocks as wide as she could.

When AJ's cock was fully inside of her, Hannah felt him worm a second finger into her rectum. Suddenly, a sharp jolt of electricity pulsed through her and Hannah screamed in orgasm.

Hannah felt AJ pull his cock from her pussy and wondered if he had ejaculated in her. She did not feel him ejaculate in her. She could not feel the remnants of any semen dribbling from her as his cock left her.

"Ack! Ack! Oh, augh, oh dear God, no!" Hannah screamed out as she felt the blunt head of AJ's cock pressing against her greased anus.

There was a searing, white hot jolt of pain as the fat head pressed against her tender anus. The searing pain intensified as the head gained entry, pushing into her a millimeter or two. Hannah jerked and shuddered as the pain increased as AJ forced yet another two or three millimeters into her protesting, struggling hole.

Augh, oh God, stop, please stop, it hurts, God damn it, it hurts," Hannah cried out.

The pain was intense; Hannah could think of nothing else. She was sure her tender flesh was being torn, ripped open as AJ continued to push into her. Hannah could not even think to breathe as the stabbing, searing, throbbing pain just continued to build and build inside of her guts.

"AJ! Jesus God, stop! Come on, pull it out; it fucking hurts!" Hannah protested.

Hannah could feel her rectal muscles squeezing, trying to expel AJ. She could feel her anus attempting to close, to stop his progress. But, still AJ persisted, pushing himself deeper and deeper into Hannah's struggling, complaining bowels.

"Please AJ," Hannah sobbed out. "Please stop."

A curious warmth began to build up in her guts, crowding out some of the pain. There was an intense pressure building, climbing as she could feel AJ's cockhead rasping along her rectal walls, pushing deeper and deeper into her. She could feel his shaft sliding along past her anus, pushing into her guts. Suddenly, she felt his scrub of pubic hair scraping against her raw anus.

"Jesus Christ yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Hannah screamed when the ever-increasing pressure in her guts exploded in orgasm.

Hannah shook, gurgled, groaned and sobbed as she achieved her climax. Her hands fell away, too weak to continue pulling on her buttocks. She gasped for breath as she could feel another impending climax building in her guts.

When Hannah's second orgasm caused her rectal muscles to clamp down on his cock, AJ lost the fight and began pumping a stream of semen into Hannah's incredibly tight ass. He jerked and thrust his hips helplessly as spurt after spurt of semen pulsed from his balls.

Finally, AJ pulled his cock from Hannah's backdoor. Getting to wobbly legs, AJ went into his bathroom and fetched a washcloth. He ran hot water over the scrap, then carried it to the bedroom. Hannah lay in a sweaty heap, one leg straight out, the other bent. Her arms lay limply at her hips.

"Augh!" was her only response when AJ sponged her reddened, raw anus.

Wiping his cock clean, AJ threw the washcloth into the hamper. He was washing his hands when a frantic looking Hannah pushed past him and flopped down on his commode.

"Thank God you had the seat down," Hannah grunted in a long wheeze.

"Uh huh," AJ chuckled, leaving the bathroom. "Having a mom and sister and step-mom kind of pounded that into me."

It was nearly ten minutes before a very shaky Hannah left his bathroom. She looked at him through bleary eyes as he stretched out on his bed, listening to a podcast. He did not even look at her as the two men discussed what album was the best of the 1970s.

"Sticky Fingers was not better than Dark Side of the Moon, guys. Hell, Sticky Fingers wasn't even as good as Exile On Main Street," AJ said. "But, uh, how about coming on this side of the Atlantic? Ever hear of Toys In The Attic?"

"Why you didn't...I told you to stop, God damn it?" Hannah interrupted.

"Uh? I did try to stop," AJ countered. "I was trying to pull out. You were the one pushing back against me whole time."

"I, I was not!" Hannah protested. "I, AJ, there's no way! Jesus! I, you were tearing my ass up; there's no way I was doing anything but trying get away from you."

"Oh. Okay," AJ said. "It's all me. Couldn't be that maybe you liked it, huh?"

"There's, whatever," Hannah snapped, grabbing her nightshirt and wobbling from the room.

"Hotel California? Hotel California? Come on!" AJ protested. "Y'all ever hear of Destroyer?"

"You know they can't hear you, right?" Hannah snapped from somewhere in the trailer.

"You do know I don't care, right?" AJ responded.

"Oh, and uh, how long, I let you fuck me, how long's that get me?" Hannah asked, reappearing in the doorway of his bedroom.

"You tell me, Hannah. What? Oh good God, Boston? That piece of shit album?" AJ asked, then yelled at the podcast.

"I, a month?" Hannah suggested.

A, get real, Hannah, really? A month?" AJ scoffed.

"Fine, a week?" Hannah countered.

"A week? Yeah sure," AJ shrugged. "Oh, no, I do not believe I'll be tuning in next week; you ass holes don't know shit."

"It okay I take a bath?" Hannah asked.

"I uh, yeah, sure," AJ shrugged, searching for another podcast to listen to. "Need me come scrub your back?"

"Uh. No!" Hannah said, disappearing from sight.

In her bathroom, Hannah did jerk slightly when the scalding hot water touched her very tender anus. A moment later, thinking of AJ's thick member pressing, pushing into her had Hannah dipping her hand underneath the suds, seeking her pleasure bump. She found that her lips were puffy, excited.

"I was not, I, there's no way I, you just didn't listen to me," Hannah argued with herself as she gently teased her clitoris.

With her other hand, Hannah gently pressed her fingers against her tightly clenched anus. Running her fingers in a gentle circle around her anus, Hannah felt her anus flower open slightly. She pushed the tip of her middle finger into herself and grunted.

"Told you to stop," Hannah gasped out in orgasm.

Hannah sluggishly let the water out when it cooled. She patted herself dry and languidly applied her lotion to her skin. Then, slipping on a clean nightshirt, Hannah lay on top of her neatly made bed and napped.

The smell of bacon roused her. Stretching, Hannah looked over and was startled to see that it was twelve forty nine in the afternoon.

"Hey lazy-butt; going sleep all day?" AJ asked when Hannah tottered into the kitchen.

"Leave my butt out of this," Hannah demanded.

"BLTs for lunch," AJ said. Chips are in the pantry right there."

AJ made the BLT sandwiches on toasted sourdough bread. Each sandwich was a double decker and each deck had four strips of thick slab bacon. The chips were in a large box of twenty four small individual bags. Hannah selected a bag of black pepper chips.

"Don't know what kind of cereal you like but..." AJ said as he crunched through his bag of cheddar cheese potato chips.

"I don't. I, I'm lactose intolerant so..." Hannah said.

"Mm hmm, and I got you a half gallon of almond milk," AJ said, nodding toward the refrigerator.

"I, you did?" Hannah asked in surprise.

"Yep," AJ said and carried his plate to the small dishwasher.

"How much I owe you?" Hannah asked, wondering how much money she had in her wallet.

"Hey, Hannah? Might be hard to believe, but sometimes? People do stuff just to be nice," AJ said. "Tell you what. A simple 'thank you' would be good."

"Thank you," Hannah mumbled.

"Welcome. Now, I go to five thirty Mass at St. Joe's. You want to go?"

"I, God, can't remember the last time I went to church," Hannah sneered.

"That's fine," AJ shrugged, wiping the frying pan clean.

"Oh, you got a computer?" Hannah suddenly asked.

"Well, of course. How else would I look up good porn?" AJ said.

"Gross," Hannah smirked. "Seriously, can I use it?"

"Yeah. Keyboard might be a little sticky but..." AJ said and smiled as Hannah shuddered.

The third bedroom had a very large desk and a plush leather chair. The computer sat next to the desk on the floor and the monitor took up a fraction of the desk's surface. There was several various pieces of equipment that Hannah could not identify taking up the majority of the desk surface.

"Tape deck, mixing board, digital..." AJ started to explain, but Hannah tuned him out.

"Keyboard and mouse are right here," AJ smiled, sliding the drawer out.

Hannah found her resume and sent her resume and standard cover letter out to the various law firms in Clarkston County. She then expanded the area and sent out resumes and cover letters to a few firms in neighboring counties.

Checking that AJ was not lurking around, Hannah then did a quick search on performing oral sex. It truly did bother her; she was not the best in something so basic that strung out meth whores were able to perform it.

"Hmm," Hannah mused, reading through several articles on the subject.

Hannah then located some On-Line videos of fellatio. The videos did confuse her somewhat; the articles she had read spoke of swallowing the semen, or holding it in her mouth, then discretely spitting the semen into a tissue afterward. But these videos showed the women letting their partners squirt their semen onto their faces.

Another article explained this to Hannah's satisfaction. The 'facials' was simply a visual effect for the camera's benefit. While some men, and women did enjoy facials, most agreed that swallowing the semen was less messy.

Hannah had not realized it, but while she'd been on the computer, the smells of food cooking had been slowly creeping into her consciousness. Checking her email, Hannah then purged her search history and shut down the computer.

"Coq Au Vin, rice pilaf, string beans," AJ announced when Hannah came into the kitchen.

"I, wow, I, how come you never told me you cook?" Hannah asked.

"Uh, because after just two dates; you have any idea how much that plate of shrimp scampi was?" AJ said. "But, after two dates, you hit me with that bull shit of there's no spark but we'll always be friends."

"Oh," Hannah said.

After their meal, AJ went into the third bedroom and got out his Epiphone Les Paul guitar and plugged it into his 10-watt Marshall combo amplifier. Hannah sat on her bed and listened to AJ's playing. He wasn't loud; he wasn't playing aggressively. AJ was simply playing music.

"Yeah, well, he, he's still just a radio geek," Hannah defended.

She plugged her cell phone into her charger and lay back on her bed. She listened as AJ played a melodic blues shuffle that segued into a country and western style swing.

"He's not even a manager; he's just some engineer or something," Hannah defended.

A little while later, Hannah heard AJ playing his electronic keyboard. She couldn't identify the song; she had heard it before, but the name eluded her. She wondered if there was any wine, or perhaps AJ would let her have some more whiskey.

"I'll blow you for it," Hannah giggled to herself.

Hannah felt a little ripple of excitement in her guts at the thought of performing fellatio. With her phone still on the charger, Hannah watched a few videos of women performing fellatio.

"Hey, I, uh, you got any more of that whiskey?" Hannah said as AJ was putting his keyboard into the closet of the third bedroom.

"Yeah, floor of the pantry," AJ said, sliding the closet door shut. "Yeah, that's a good idea.

"I'll blow you for it," Hannah offered.

"I uh, no, thanks, that's all right," AJ declined, remembering how bad her previous attempt at fellatio had been.

"Aw, come on; I been doing some research," Hannah wheedled.

"Research?" AJ smiled, amused.

The three remaining Barley Terlings were good and cold by now; AJ put a second six pack of the bottles into the fridge. He poured them each a shot of the whiskey and he and Hannah silently clinked glasses. Hannah and he chased that first shot with a good gulp of cold Barley Terlings beer.

Before AJ could pour a second shot, Hannah leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. Then they again clinked glasses and downed the second shot of whiskey. Hannah leaned over and kissed AJ again, then guzzled the rest of her beer.

Their third kiss was with plenty of tongue. Hannah rubbed AJ's lanky chest softly as they kissed. Pulling away, Hannah shrugged out of her nightshirt, leaving her nude except for her slippers. AJ pulled Hannah to his couch and sat at the end, up against the armrest. Hannah knelt on the couch and unzipped AJ's jeans.

Her research was thorough; Hannah remembered to keep her teeth out of the way as she bobbed her head up and down AJ's cock. She reminded herself, use that tongue. She also reminded herself to use suction. This tip was useful; her mouth was filling with saliva.

With her right hand, Hannah pumped AJ's shaft. With her left hand, Hannah rubbed her very wet pussy. She groaned approval as AJ's hands bobbled her hanging breasts.

"Hannah, I'm, augh, I'm getting close," AJ warned.

"Hmm?" Hannah asked, looking up into his glazed eyes.

The first spurt of AJ's semen surprised Hannah, even though AJ had warned her of his impending ejaculation. She pulled her mouth off to protest. She squealed when the second and third spurts struck her on her nose and on her lips.

Swallowing the first load so that she could scream insults at AJ, Hannah grimaced at the bitter taste of semen. AJ's fifth spurt struck Hannah on her chin

"Hey, I warned you," AJ said, seeing the anger in Hannah's eyes.

"I, damn it," Hannah snapped, frustrated.

"Want me to return the favor?" AJ asked as Hannah simmered.

No," Hannah said, wiggling to her feet.

Grabbing her nightshirt, Hannah stomped to her bedroom, still nude. Looking at her juicy rear end, AJ developed another erection.

Cleaning her face, looking at herself in the mirror, Hannah giggled slightly. Her second blow job had been a success. If she ever gave a third blow job, she would know what to do.