99.5 KLRV, The Leader In Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're pretty awesome," AJ laughed. "David couldn't kiss my ass enough at the meeting this morning, hear?"

"Hmm, maybe you ought be kissing my ass, huh?" Hannah suggested, sticking her butt out. "Ow! Damn it, AJ! Quit! Slap my ass one more time and..."

She squealed when he lifted her off the ground and kissed her. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp as he fondled her rounded backside.

"You make me burn this, you can just forget about any blow jobs tonight," Hannah threatened him with her spatula.

"Hit me with that, you can forget about me eating you out," AJ threatened.

"Wow, couple weeks ago, you didn't even know how brown ground beef," AJ praised Hannah's meal.

As AJ cleaned up the kitchen, Hannah went and checked her emails. AJ almost dropped the frying pan when he heard Hannah squeal.

"AJ, AJ! I got..." Hannah enthused, then skidded to a stop, mouth open in horror.

"You got what?" AJ asked.

"I got a job interview with Clarkston County's Courthouse," Hannah mumbled. "For public defender."

"Hey! Damn! That, that's fantastic!" AJ praised.

"But, but what about Lizzy Borden Bundy?" Hannah asked, looking into his warm eyes. "I, I mean, I got you fired, and now..."

"When's the job interview?" AJ asked, unperturbed.

"Thursday, at eight," Hannah mumbled, tears beginning to run down her face. "AJ, I can't, I can't take the job."

"Hannah, listen to me," AJ said, getting out the bottle of whiskey. "You didn't do four years of callege, then law school and interning, just so that you could work at a shitty little station, playing shitty music for a bunch of shitty little people, did you?"

"I well, no, but..." Hannah said, numbly accepting the shot of whiskey.

"Here's to the newest Public Defender," AJ enthused, clinking glasses with Hannah.

He kissed her after they tossed their shots back. Then, taking the glass from her hand, AJ suggested she might want to pick out her outfit for the job interview.

"Sweetheart, just let them know you need to give your current employer two weeks' notice," AJ assured her. "In two weeks, I can have someone almost as nasty and heartless as you sitting in the booth, okay?"

The story was that Lizzy Borden Bundy had violated her parole and would be returning to her maximum security penitentiary. On air, she snarled, sneered and snapped that she was looking forward to settling some old scores when she got back behind bars.

"That's right, Bivliak, the bitch is back," Lizzy Borden Bundy threatened. "I told you, guard or not? No one puts their nasty hands on me."

"Hi, I uh, yeah, when I was in Paddington? beep-king guard made me give him a beep job. Said I told anyone that would be last anyone ever seen of my beep-king ass," a woman said.

"I was innocent and I kept telling them I didn't do it," a very feminine man lisped. "Think anyone believed me?"

"I wasn't innocent," Lizzy Borden Bundy snarled menancingly into the microphone.

David Davis felt his blood pressure skyrocket as he listened to the broadcast. Petite Jean's fifteen second blurbs were not helping calm him one bit.

"Marie Antoinette Dahmer, on the air in five days," AJ snarled ominously into the microphone. "Bye-bye, Lizzy, Marie Antoinette's here."

The Sunday night before her first day on the job, Hannah called her father's cell phone and got his wife Shaquisha Durst. Hannah asked politely to talk with her father and Shaquisha denied Hannah's request.

"Okay, Shaquisha, please just let him know I start my new job tomorrow," Hannah said quietly and ended the call.

AJ then held her as she sobbed bitter tears. When her tears had subsided, Hannah softly kissed her man and urged him to make love to her.

"And stay away from my butt," Hannah softly asked. "Okay? Just, please just make love to me."

"I always do," AJ whispered into her ear as he thrust himself into her.

"Yes you do," Hannah whispered in reply as she held him.

Her first week on the job, Hannah mainly did paperwork and watched training seminars. Her second week on the job, she went to court and watched her supervisor and coworkers do arraignments. She even sat in on three night court proceedings and begged, under her breath that she not be assigned to this particular field.

Her third week, Hannah was told to report to Courtroom 2D, Judge Seth Grossman's courtroom for arraignments. Looking over her docket, Hannah called out for her first assigned client.

"Miss? I, I ain't done nothing," a very frightened young black man whispered urgently to Hannah. "I, I was one called the po-po. I done it, why would I call the po-po?"

Looking over at Doyle Brundette, the District Attorney, Hannah saw the man's look of smug superiority. The two police officers were smirking and laughing with Doyle.

The fact that Coyle Brundette himself was handling this arraignment, rather than one of his ADAs had Hannah extremely nervous. She also did not like the expressions on the faces of the two police officers seated at Coyle Brundette's table.

"Prosecution?" Judge Seth Grossman asked.

"You're Honor, approach," Hannah called out before Doyle could utter a sound.

Doyle was none too pleased as Hannah laid out the facts; her client had been the one to call the police to report the murder. Her client was in fear for his life; the victim had been the wife of a local police officer.

"Counselor, this is an arraignment," Judge Grossman intoned loudly, for the benefit of the courtroom. "You are not going to try the case here. How does your client plead?"

"Not guilty, your honor," Hannah said weakly.

"Seth waved one of his bailiffs over and quickly scribbled something onto a piece of paper. Reading it, the bailiff nodded and quickly left the courtroom. Seth loudly directed both Doyle and Hannah back to their tables.

"Listen, bitch," Doyle hissed at Hannah. "There's a right way and a wrong way do this, hear?"

"Right, Brown, come with me," another bailiff snarled angrily at Damien Brown, forcefully hoisting the young man out of his seat.

Hannah looked frantically around for assistance as her client was hustled abruptly from the courtroom. She saw the look of anger on the two police officers' faces and the fury on Doyle Brundette's face.

Looking to Judge Seth Grossman for help, Hannah saw a look of benign calm on the judge's face. Stricken, she collapsed into her chair.

"Counselor? The court is waiting for your next client," Seth finally ordered.

"Mr. Brown is safe," a bailiff whispered to Hannah when the court proceedings were concluded three hours later.

"What?" Hannah croaked.

"We got him to the State Police," the bailiff smiled. "Judge Grossman's real impressed with your guts, hear? Not a whole lot of people stand up to Doyle like that."

Hannah hustled to the bathroom and sat on a commode, sobbing with relief. She then fixed her makeup and returned to her office.

In her office, Cindy Franks, Hannah's immediate supervisor furiously asked Hannah what had happened with Damien Brown, why was Doyle Brundette all over her about the killer of a cop's wife? Hannah's explanations did not temper Cindy's fury.

"Ms. Durst, you need to learn how to play ball, hear?" Cindy snarled, venom dripping from her lips.

"First God damned day in law school, very first lesson said the defendant is entitled to legal representation," Hannah snarled, her pretty face millimeters away from Cindy's wrinkled face. "Also said they're presumed innocent until proven guilty. Didn't say shit about playing ball. Damn sure didn't say shit about kissing Doyle Brundette's fat ass."

"Well put, Ms. Durst," Amelia Donavan, the head of the department said. "Ms. Franks. My office. Now."

Hannah became very nervous as she had two Myndee Police cars escorting her as she pulled out of the parking lot. In her rear view mirror, she could see the face of one of the police officers that had been sitting with Doyle Brundette that morning tailing her now

The moment her car crossed from Clarkston County into Bloutchen County, the Camaro that had been tailing the two police cruisers hit his lights and siren. A pickup truck that had been approaching the quartet from Bloutchen County, approaching Clarkston County also hit his lights and siren and the Camaro and pickup truck boxed the two police cruisers in.

Hannah recognized the Arkansas State Police uniform of the pickup truck's driver. The two police officers in the Myndee cruisers did not look happy.

"Hi Sweetheart," AJ greeted Hannah when she stumbled into the trailer. "Shrimp stir fry, okay?"

"Oh my God," Hannah burst into sobs.

"Jesus, my cooking's not that bad," AJ said.

Through her tears, Hannah told AJ what had happened that morning in the courtroom. She then told AJ what had happened at the office; her supervisor getting in her face. Then the fear as she was tailed home by two irate police officers.

"But you are home now," AJ soothed. "And, there's an ice cold Corn Terlings; really? Really? You like that nasty ass Corn? Over Barley?"

"Oh, shut up. If it wasn't for bad taste, you'd have no taste at all," Hannah said.

"Boy if that ain't the truth," AJ said. "You seen my girlfriend?"

"Your hand is female?" Hannah asked, beginning to smile.

"My hand is..." AJ said and gave Hannah's buttocks a couple of sharp swats. "...dangerous."

"Quit, Moe," Hannah snapped.

"Moe?" AJ said. "Who the hell is Moe?"

"Moe. Last name, Ron," Hannah said. "I'm going get out of these clothes. Okay, Moron?"

"Oh boy!" AJ said and Hannah actually laughed.

"That's not what I meant, Moe," Hannah called out.

AJ fried some rice to go with their stir fry and they sat and enjoyed their meal. After dinner, they curled up on the couch and watched a television program together. Hannah took the last sip of her now warm beer and squeezed AJ in a hug.

"Baby? I get a back rub?" Hannah quietly asked.

"Absolutely," AJ agreed and Hannah wiggled off the couch, already pulling her sleep shirt up and off.

Hannah spread the large beach towel onto the fluffy comforter and stretched out on her belly. AJ came in a moment later and grabbed the bottle of almond oil off of the tall dresser. He left the bedroom again. A moment later, Hannah heard the soft 'beep-beep-beep' of the microwave. A smile curled her lips; her man was warming the oil for her.

"Ooohh!" Hannah sighed as she felt the warmed oil dribble onto her flesh.

AJ's hands were strong, firm as he worked her shoulders and arms. He kneaded her muscles in his hands and Hannah drifted slowly toward that space between sleep and wakefulness.

"Oh, God, Baby," Hannah grunted as she felt that warmed oil dribble slowly between her buttocks. "You, you're not going..."

Hannah sluggishly reached her hands back and pulled her buttocks apart. She groaned in pleasure as AJ's thick finger pushed into her tightly clenched anus. Through force of will, Hannah managed to pull herself onto her knees.

"Oh yes," Hannah hissed as she felt her man's greasy cock pressing against her greasy anus.

That first stab of pain was electric. That stab of pain that radiated outward, pushing all other sensations out of her consciousness filled her mind. Then the warmth began building up in her guts as AJ's thick meat stretched her anus painfully. That warmth increased as Hannah felt AJ's cock rasping along her anal sheath. She could feel her guts knotting up as her rectal muscles struggled to push the invading cock out of her bowels.

Augh, oh, oh Baby," Hannah grunted as AJ's slick fingers now toyed with her erect nipples. "You, you're killing me, hear?"

Aj's response was a sharp slap to her right buttock. Hannah ground her teeth; she had no idea why, but those loving slaps always excited her, got her juices flowing.

"Augh, ack! Oh, oh my God," Hannah screamed out in orgasm as AJ's fingers sought out her clitoris.

Another slap, this one to her left buttock came a moment later, just as Hannah was trying to catch her breath. She again ground her teeth; AJ's cock was picking up speed as he pounded into her bowels.

"Aw fuck," AJ groaned.

Hannah screamed out in another orgasm as she felt AJ's sperm pumping into her bowels. They both groaned and panted as their orgasms finally began to wane.

"Anyone else know you a nasty ass fucker?" Hannah asked when she was able to breathe again.

"Your ass isn't nasty," AJ said and Hannah giggled at his quick retort.

"Nasty enough," Hannah said. "You know what comes out of that?"

"Unicorns and rainbows?" AJ guessed and Hannah giggled again.

After soaking in a very hot bath, Hannah crawled into bed with her man. He was already asleep so she whispered her love for him and fell asleep.

"Call nine one one," AJ hissed urgently.

"Huh?" Hannah sleepily asked.

"Call nine one one," AJ hissed, pressing her phone into her hand. "There's someone out back shouldn't be back there."

Hannah gasped when she saw the double-barreled shotgun in AJ's hands. She punched the number and prayed silently as AJ left the bedroom.

The smell of gasoline was strong as AJ silently crept around the side of his trailer. He swung wide as he rounded the second corner. In the faint light afforded by the half moon and the spotlight from the water tower, he saw a man using a brush to apply laundry detergent and gasoline to the side of the trailer. AJ padded on bare feet toward the man, staying in the shadows created by the trailer behind his own trailer.

Drop it, link your fingers behind your head and get on the ground," AJ said, now directly behind Officer Mike Dawson of the Myndee Police Department.

"I don't think so, punk," Mike growled, attempting to hurl the plastic bucket of laundry detergent and gasoline at AJ.

Mike Dawson couldn't hear; the sound of a twelve gauge shotgun being fired at such close range temporarily deafened him. He couldn't feel anything; his body went into shock when the buck sot, fired at close range blew his right arm off of his body. His bullet-proof vest did not protect him from the shotgun blast.

"AJ! Oh God! AJ! Please!" Hannah screamed, having heard the horrific roar of a shotgun.

"Hannah, tell them we need an ambulance and the fire department," AJ called back.

"Yes, we need an ambulance and the fire department; it sounds like my boyfriend's okay," Hannah sobbed into her phone. "Yes, I heard it too; God, sounded like a bomb going off."

The paramedics managed to staunch the flow of blood, but Mike had lost a considerable amount of blood by the time they got on the scene. The fire department doused the sides of the trailer with water, washing the combustible mixture away. The Arkansas State Trooper smiled as he took Hannah's statement; her thin sleep shirt gave him a pretty good view of her nipples.

Convinced that he was going to die, Mike Dawson confessed to the murder of his wife. He'd been having a three year long affair with a transsexual and wanted to be free of Tammy Dawson so that he could marry Wendy Winchelle. Damien Brown had just been a convenient patsy to pin the murder on.

"And this was just your first case?" AJ asked as he prepared to leave the trailer for another day's work at 99.5, K.L.R.V, The Leader in Rock. "Can't wait to see what your next case brings."

"Shut up! That's not funny," Hannah giggled nervously, emotions running high.

"No, Sweetheart, it's not," AJ agreed, softly kissing her.

Since she was already awake, Hannah made herself breakfast. She leisurely dressed in a pantsuit then stepped out into a chilly Arkansas morning. The smell of gasoline was still lingering, even though the fire department had liberally washed the trailer.

At work, Cindy Franks snarled that she would be handling the arraignments instead of Hannah. Hannah's smile infuriated the older woman and Cindy snarled that she would make sure Hannah did not make it to the end of the ninety day probationary period.

"Hmm? And how do you plan to do that?" Amanda Donovan asked from behind Cindy. "Since you'll be on administrative suspension?"

"I uh, you, you can't do that," Cindy stammered.

"Oh? Gross insubordination?" Amanda asked. I told you, Ms. Durst is no longer your concern. "I wrote it down, you signed it; Ms. Durst is no longer in your department. And yet, first thing this morning? Here you are. Hannah? Ms. Durst? You will be working with Ms. Blackwell."

"Yes ma'am, thank you, Ms. Donovan," Hannah smiled.

"Girl, we, we're the ones actually go to trial," Hortense Blackwell smiled. "They can't afford them an attorney? Guess what? It's us. We it."

Ms. Blackwell congratulated Hannah on leapfrogging two departments to be assigned to her department. She laughed as she thanked Hannah for finally being able knock that uppity white bitch, Mrs. Cynthia Franks on her pasty white ass.

"Oh, and I hear you managed do some serious hurt on Doyle?" Ms. Blackwell commented as Hannah put her few possessions onto her new desk.

Hannah just smiled. After a minute, Hortense laughed out loud and again welcomed Hannah to the department.

"By the way? At lunch time? I usually listen to ninety nine five," Hortense confided.

"Oh?" Hannah asked, smiling.

"I recognize that voice," Hortense said. "Girl, I can't wait get in court with you."

"Oh?" Hannah continued to smile. "Think it'll go over, me telling a prosecutor that I can explain it to him, but I can't understand it for him?"

"Or telling a judge God only gave you two middle fingers; certainly not enough to tell him what you really think of him," Hortense agreed. "I mean, Marie Antoinette Dahmer is okay, but she's no Lizzy Borden Bundy, is she?"

"Ms. Durst?" a metallic voice crackled on the telephone speaker next to her computer monitor.

"Yes?" Hannah asked.

"Oh, thank God; I been through just about every extension on this goofy thing trying find you," the voice exclaimed. "Ms. Durst; there's a Mr. Brown on line three."

"This is Ms. Durst," Hannah barked.

Damien Brown thanked Hannah for protecting him. Hannah felt a tear form as Damien told her the Arkansas State Police told him that Hannah had saved his life and would have surely lost her own life if Officer Mike Dawson had been successful in carrying out his plans.

Hannah had decided to be a lawyer because every lawyer she'd known, and every lawyer she'd ever seen on television made a lot of money. Working for Clarkston County, she was never going to be rich. Not monetarily, at least.

"Lot more to life than just a paycheck," Hannah said.

"Oh, yes ma'am, yes ma'am, Ms. Durst, I know that," Damien said.

"Or a big fancy house or Mercedes-Benz," Hannah thought as she assured Damien she had only done her job.

"Thank you, Mr. Brown; you take care now," Hannah said and ended the call.

"I live in a trailer. Driving a nine year old Audi, with a boyfriend barely making five figures," Hannah mused as she logged onto her computer, using her new security code. "And I'm happy. I mean, I'm really fucking happy."

The End

**Author'[s Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take the time to 'Favorite' my words.

AJ Petitjean is a character first mentioned in 'Dentist's Chair' in the Mind Control category.

99.5 KLRV, AJ's place of employment is introduced in '92.9 KITN, The Kitten That Roars' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Hunter's Cabin, the Gentlemen's' Club is introduced in the "Give Me The Remote" series.

Hannah Durst is a character introduced in the 'Never That Bold' series.

Norton, Turner, Bloomberg & Waitely, the law firm that Hannah does her internship with is introduced in 'Evidently...' in the Loving Wives category.