_Automata #04

Story Info
Jenny is trained to walk in stiletto heels and ben wa balls.
3.1k words
4.27
8.1k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_Automata 04

This is my first SciFi erotica series called, '_Automata'. It involves a slave girl forced into a BDSM relationship with a cyborg, after a robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex'  https://literotica.com/s/girls-submission-to-ai-in-latex  for the beginning.

All characters over 18, please respect the author's copyright. This is a work of fantasy. Please don't try a robot apocalypse at home.

_Previously_

So far Jenny, Joe and Kalya are trapped with many others in a machine training camp. They are under the machines' brutal domination, being turned to the machines' will. They have discovered that machines need people only for their dreams and sensual service. Once they are fully compliant, they will be sold to other machines for their pleasure. Escape seems impossible as they are wearing 'smart' collars that track everything they say and do.

If you want to jump direct to the action, go to __WALKIES__

_Morning_

The next morning, Jenny woke up and felt like she had only just gone to sleep. She heard steps from outside. Then a knock on the bars of the cage to her bunk bed.

"You okay?" Kayla/SixSix asked, looking from outside.

"Yeah, it's weird, a slight headache," Jenny said.  

"That's the dream machine. They normally go away after a while," Kayla reassured her, with a smile.

"I think I dreamt I was a building. I kept seeing empty corridors and doors from all kinds of odd angles," Jenny said.

"You were probably dreaming for an AI. They tend to fill buildings. They need hundreds of people to dream for them. You don't normally remember anything," Kayla said.

"I think I was a building in New York," Jenny said, then received a buzz and a shock to her neck.

'There is no such city as New York. There is the ruined city of City 02.021. It is shameful to use personal pronouns,' Jenny's collar said into her head, following a painful electrocution.

"What's happening?" Joe asked. As Jenny twisted.

"This slut unit... thought it dreamed it was a... building in City 02.021 for some reason?" Jenny said, experimentally.

"Looks like the censor system is online. Thanks be to the machine overlords," Kayla said. "You better be careful to use slut-units' correct identifiers."

Jenny had the second bunk of four, stacked vertically. As she got down, the bars over the bunk below went back, and another girl got out. She was in the standard catsuit uniform and filled it in a very curvaceous way. The ID code on her ended in 76E8. She had black hair which had been tied up in a finely woven ponytail. This reflected her rather slim, high-cheek-boned face. She was stunningly beautiful, but so was everyone else around them.

"Hi," Jenny said, "you okay?"

"Yeah, fucking robots--OW!" the girl said, grabbing her collar, as it punished her, shaking in frustration. While she did, the D-ring at the front of her collar rattled.

Jenny leaned down to her. "This slut unit is called TwoFour," she said. Then leaned over and whispered to EchoEight, "I'm Jenny; that's Kayla and Joe."

"Don't use that slut-unit shit, girl. Don't fucking give into them, right? I'm Kim," she said, then suffered a huge crippling punishment.  

Kayla moved forward to catch her. Kayla winced. "Level Two, right?"

With the pain over, Kim looked up. "Fuck you," she said, looking up to the ceiling and shaking her fist. She then flinched and got another punishment shock. Kim grabbed her neck. "Jeez!" she let out.

"Word from an old hand, it only gets harder." Kayla said, "For your sanity, and this slut's, just let them have this one thing."

"No, fucking no." Kim said, "I'm not giving up, ow. I can never give up, ow. Those machines destroyed my own city, and shipped my own family off in boxes. But my mother didn't raise any quitters." Every time Kim used 'I' or 'my', she twitched at the collar punishing her.

"Believe this slut-unit, this isn't how you get out of this," Kayla said.

'Slut-unit Twofour turn left for feeding and hygiene' Jenny's collar said. It kept saying it until she reached a hygiene station. She was being cleaned by a machine. Then, changing into a new latex uniform, she was allowed to rejoin the others in the 'feeding section'.

After what passed for breakfast, what Jenny called 'an extended snogging session with a pipe', they moved into the holding cage. This was larger, with people sitting on the floor, some polishing their latex uniforms. Jenny noticed four women walking by. They had full hoods, which made them look like they were bald and faceless latex priestesses.

"Are they people or robots?" Jenny asked.

"Not sure. Never had the guts to ask. They don't talk," Kayla said. "All I know is you should avoid the ghosts' shadows."

"They freak me out," Jenny said, as they marched past. As they did, they turned their heads in unison toward her. Then marched off.

Jenny looked around and noticed a short bench on one side. "Why don't we sit there?" she suggested.

"Watch for a second," said Kayla. As she did, someone else rushed up to claim the seat. They then twitched, as their collar punished them badly.

"Sluts are not allowed on chairs. That's just a trap," Kayla said. "A reminder."

People tried to talk, but the slave collars kept punishing them for using forbidden words. Joe arrived, along with Kim, who had her arms tied behind her.

"This... slut-unit... thought you were a higher batch number?"Jenny said to Kayla, as they waited.

"The slut-unit is, but this slut-unit has a secret. It is a refurbishment. If your new owners don't want a slut, they can send the slut back to the factory for refurbishment and reselling."

"That's bad?" Jenny asked.

"If they can't sell you as a refurbishment the third time around, they tend to dispose of," Kayla said.

"Dispose of?" Jenny queried.

"We are just objects, now, so we can't be, you know, word beginning with 'K' and rhythms with drilled."  

Jenny looked away. There was a gap and a second cage. This time full of very toned men, all in hoods, with just a number on their foreheads. They wore tight-fitting leggings or shorts. The leggings served to show off the chastity devices they all wore. Each of them had a hardness, which was attached to the bands on their wrists. The harness stopped them from lifting their hands above their waists, leaving them defenceless. They also had the same metal collars around their necks. The machines in the cage with them, preferred just to punch and slap them.

"This... slut," Jenny began carefully, "can't tell if Je-- slut Delta-Seven was better off with us, or with them."

Robots arrived and took people one by one off for 'training'. Those who refused to follow orders, got punished very harshly.

"You can't do this to me," one woman said, before being punished. "I'm a vice-president for a very large company of accountants."

"If you think you're going to be punished, pull your tongue in," Kayla said, as Joe and Kim joined them. "The pain is synthetic. It can't permanently hurt you, but you can bite your own tongue."

"How bad does it get?" Joe asked.

"I talked to someone who had Level Six, once. Said it was like having open-heart surgery without anaesthetic," Kayla said.

"I'll beat them," said Kim.

A white humanoid robot arrived and took Kayla off for 'basic enhancement'.

"Don't worry it's probably just basic deportment--walking," Kayla said, "see you later."  

A white robot who called herself, Savatrix, arrived using a phone to locate Jenny. The robot had curved hips like a woman, and her legs looked like large, moulded, thigh-high white boots. The robot had two legs and two arms, but her face was blank and featureless, like a helmet which never stopped. From her personality, you got the feeling that she had just got up one day, announced her features were over-redundant, and then removed them. On her head, down to where her left eye would have been, was a red stripe--which was the only aspect of decoration she owned.

She blindfolded Jenny, and then put a leash onto Jenny's collar to lead her. Jenny sensed she was guided into an elevator, and that it went up for ages--they were in some kind of tower. Savatrix smelt of--

"You walk like prey," Savatrix said, then paused. "What is it like, slut?"  

"What is what like, Mistress?" Jenny said, not sure how to respond.

"Falling," said Savatrix, followed by an awkward pause. "Falling from grace. Falling from prominence. Falling from being number one to number two. How does it feel?"

Jenny's thought was 'take the cattle prod off my neck and I will show you.'

Before Jenny could answer diplomatically, the security door needed a scan. So she presented the tattoo on the back of her neck. After the door closed behind, Savatrix took the blindfold off. Casually, she led Jenny to a small room with a cruel chair and a screen.

"I call this the 'what' room. We use this room to find out what you really are." Savatrix said, "We can see inside you. See what you desire. What you detest... what you will endure. Most of all, we learn what you have not discovered, and what is your most-forbidden--deepest, darkest desire. The secret that hides deep within--and defines you. Then, one day, no matter how terrible, we will force you to do it."

Jenny was strapped roughly to the chair, and had a sensor pushed up her unzipped cunt. Then, she was locked in and forced to watch pornography for what seemed like ages. Every time she had turned to look away, the machine punished her. Jenny did notice that some aspects of sets and costumes were reproduced in their tower. The iron bars looked the same and Savatrix had exactly the same English accent as one of the actors in the porn. She guessed pornography was the machine Bible, their dark-user guide for humanity.  

Eventually, a spider robot called Ar@knia turned up, unstrapped and unplugged Jenny. She then took her upstairs, almost running. As they walked, Jenny noticed the corridors were filled with doorways. Behind each one, she thought she could hear cries or moans, as dark as midnight.

Jenny was terrified, as they strode down the corridors in silence. She had seen machines like Ar@knia crawl down the walls, and fire machine guns from their abdomens. They had a nihilism about them, which made her mouth go as dry as a Phoenix dust storm. As they walked, Jenny noticed that Ar@knia had a missing leg stump.

"I saw the results," Ar@knia said. She had a female voice. "You're really quite a terrible person. The tests prove it. I saw them. I'm not sure how you can stand yourself. I'm quite curious about how you still allow yourself to live. I just thought I would tell you, in case your friends had never mentioned how vile you were. I hope this isn't a surprise."

Jenny was marched to the iron door of a new room. When unlocked, they walked into a small ochre space, which had a large screen on the wall. Looking down, there was an odd-looking rectangle in the floor. In it, were Sovereign and a woman. The woman had a narrow face as cold as steel, which held an expression which could crush bone. The woman wore a thigh figure-hugging skirt in latex. Sovereign was wearing latex leggings like a ballet dancer. In them, it was hard to avoid the huge crushing organ between his legs. He wore a loose cotton jacket pulled back enough to show off his incredible physique.  

__WALKIES__

"Come in," said Sovereign. He looked slightly different; like he was possibly tired. He pointed at the rectangle in the plain centre of the room, with a white line on it. "This is Mistress. You will obey her instructions." Glancing over, Sovereign said. "Walk on that."

"Wipe that smirk off your face," Mistress said.

Jenny went up to the floor rectangle and began to walk. As she did, the floor began to move, and she realised she was on some kind of treadmill. At the same time, the screen came to life, and she saw an enlarged picture of herself from the front. Around the image were a large number of writing annotations. Each annotation identified her every mistake and flaw. The machines had made a 'spellchecker' for human movement. Jenny walked for a few yards, and Mistress demanded she stop.

"Terrible. Quite terrible. Look at your walk--like a wounded mongoose. It's quite the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Look at yourself," Mistress said, indicating the screen. It played a replay in slow motion of Jenny walking. Jenny wasn't sure what she was doing wrong. She wasn't used to walking in heels anyway. "You revolt me. I'm physically sick at how appalling your stride was. Now stand over here, and do it right. Stand up straight. Head up. Up."

Mistress then proceeded to correct Jenny for an hour. Every time Jenny did something out of place, she received a mild nip from the collar. Mistress was very liberal with the punishment, as she corrected every fault. After the instruction was over, the treadmill started very slowly, and Jenny started to cat walk. In essence, she was trained to walk with one foot following the other, so swaying her hips out as much as possible.

The treadmill was speeded up, and the mirror gave out markers on Jenny's body. The markers showed where she wasn't level, or not moving in the right way. As Jenny walked, Mistress would walk around her, inspecting from all angles. It was then that Jenny noticed that Sovereign had disappeared. He returned later, when Jenny was standing against a wall to make sure she was in position. Every time she moved, the machine would electrocute her.

"So, how is my dear, dear pet?" Sovereign said, walking back in.

"Show your master," Mistress said, pointing at the treadmill.

Jenny went back to the treadmill. She desperately needed a rest.

"Remember, head up, back straight, chest out, don't waddle. One, two, three," Mistress said, and the treadmill started.  

Mistress had shown some examples on the screen of models walking. The machines had decided this was how all their sluts would walk. Jenny had mastered the blank stare, but there was something in the walk that she couldn't get right.

"Less brutal, more bounce. More in the hips. Remember the string is pulling you up," she said, using her riding crop.

After a while, Mistress stopped.

Sovereign looked, "Yes, I can see what you mean. Mechanically correct, but it lacks energy. I think I have the solution. To the wall, TwoFour, bend over, grab the bar and spread your legs."

Jenny went over to the care wall, put her hands against it and bent over. She stood still, as she felt Sovereign reach down and unzip her crotch zip. She felt him push up something into her cunt. Jenny groaned and tried to resist, but a slap on her ass was enough to remind her she had no choice.

Zipped up again, Sovereign then insisted that Jenny begin to walk again. As she did, the balls began to move around inside her.

"See, much better," Sovereign said, but this didn't stop Mistress continuing to correct Jenny's walk. Between the slaps and insults, the balls began to massage inside her. Quite without intending to, she found herself getting a little turned on. Jenny started to walk with a little more sass in her movements.

"That's the sexy bitch we want to see," Sovereign said, aloud. "Bravo."

They carried on. Jenny had to keep her head up, but eyes down. So she couldn't see Sovereign, but only noticed his movements in her periphery. As she walked, Mistress kept correcting her, slapping the offending part. She struck Jenny's ass with a little too much force, and the pain moved out, red hot from the point of impact. When it reached her pussy, she could feel it mixing again, making her edgy. As a slave to the rhythm, she could feel herself getting wet between the legs. The movement of the Ben Wa balls was subtle inside her. She had to concentrate on keeping the sexy latex bitch in the mirror moving. She was getting warm, and the treadmill was getting faster. Eventually, Jenny pressed the button on her collar. It put a light on asking for permission to speak.

"Speak, slut," Mistress said.

"Please, Mistress, may this slut cum," Jenny said.

"Fuck no. How dare you," Mistress said, then her dark, narrow eyes flicked over to Sovereign. To top it off, Jenny got another hard slap on the ass. This was no light pat; it felt like an authoritarian strike. The pain made things worse. It started filling her pussy with fire.

"Faster," demanded Sovereign.

The treadmill increased in speed. Jenny found herself straining to keep herself moving correctly. She was being pushed out of control. She pressed her button again.

"Denied," Mistress said, without even giving Jenny the value of a question.

Jenny felt herself struggling for breath. She had to walk with her mouth slightly and invitingly open, but not so wide it would let enough air go to her body. She felt like she was walking on jello.

"Faster," demanded Sovereign.

The movement was too quick. Jenny knew any second, she would fall from the stilettos. The balls were pushing too hard within her.

"Against the wall," announced Sovereign. He pulled her off the treadmill. "Feet in the circles, hands in the circles," Sovereign ordered. As he pushed her over. The hand circles were low, so she had to bend her body at a right angle to keep her limbs in the correct places. At this point, she felt Sovereign pull her crotch zip open and let the fluids drip to the floor. The balls were pulled out, and then Sovereign's golden dick pushed up inside her, pumping.

"Slut TwoFour, cum now," Sovereign said, holding her slim waist against him.  

That odd sound played, but it was irrelevant, as Jenny found herself cumming, exploding like a rocket in July. She wanted to shout 'fuck'. She wanted to shout 'fuck' until she was hoarse, until all speech was a rough, crackling husk, but knew she couldn't.  

"Floor," ordered Sovereign.

Jenny complied. She ended up slumped like a disused doll against one ochre wall. She lay looking up, ending up with her chest heaving like a marathon runner at the end of a race.

Sovereign looked down, then up, dispassionately; then to Mistress.

"Get a harness on this one," he ordered. "Then throw her back in the pit."

__END OF LINE__

Thanks to KenjiSato for spelling/grammar check we praise you.

Join us next time for _Automata #05 Joe blows Kala: Latex t-girl taught to suck men by fembot with double dildo