A-10: A Mind Control Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, I put the ruler back in its place and carefully closed the desk drawer. Checking my watch, I realized that I had no more than five minutes till my subject collapsed into a deep sleep. I had to hurry.

I placed myself directly in front of her. Then, as she just stood there frozen still, unable to do anything but stare at me in wide-eyed desperation, I brought my hand up, dipping into the soft folds of flesh between her slightly-parted legs, finding her pussy slick and ready. I began palming the gentle mound of her furry vulva, while my fingers explored her wetness and the heat between her legs. I was looking deep into her dazed eyes as I fingered the helpless woman's cunt, watching intently, curious to see her reactions as I heated her up, slowly raised her arousal level to the fever pitch of climax.

Her jaw dropped open and her eyes were half-lidded as she quivered, then swayed unsteadily on her feet. I tested her wetness by rubbing my fingers together, then brought them up to press them to her nose forcing her to inhale the scent of her own cunt. I pressed my wet fingers over her pursed lips. Then I went back to work, continuing the job of masturbating the girl. Her eyes fluttered closed as I that worked over her moist warm cunt, palming the soft folds, rubbing the slick lips with probing fingers. And when I stiffened my middle finger and slipped it right up that well-lubricated pussy, her knees buckled and her body fell forward. She was leaning onto my hand as I jiggled my wrist, finger-fucking her, pleasuring the woman beyond all human endurance, till I had her grinding her super-heated crotch against my palm.

Then her hips were moving, bucking in instinctive pelvic thrusts; she was riding my plunging hand. Her eyes rolled up and her lashes fluttered and then...she fainted; collapsed into a heap at my feet!

Now I knew there would be time. Test subjects usually slept it off in an hour or so. I would have to get the limp, comatose woman dressed as best as I could, and that wouldn't be easy. But I'd do my best so that when she woke up in her familiar office she's be intact, save for the residue of drying pussyjuice impregnating her sticky panties.

Moving her like a limp mannequin, I struggled to pull her panties and pantyhose back into place. As I hitched up her skirt and fastened it around her hips, thoughts ran through my mind as to how she would react when she woke up dazed and bewildered, and alone in her office. Dr. O'Connor was a smart girl. She'd realize she'd been drugged. Would she go on the warpath; order a full-scale investigation? Or would she merely sweep the whole thing under the rug, too embarrassed and afraid of what might come out? I'd just have to wait and see.

End of Part 3

The End

12