A.

Story Info
An unbearable affair.
3.1k words
4.11
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

She walked into his life one wet Thursday a couple of weeks before Christmas. He knew immediately that nothing would ever be the same again.

Within the month his personal universe was already burning out of control. There would be only ashes when the fire finally died.

He knew this too.

She was five foot eight of pure distraction. A dark brunette with the dark henna-red highlights favoured in certain parts of central Europe. Hair pulled back in a quite severe ponytail that nevertheless bounced cheerfully when she moved. Eyeliner framing startling green eyes flecked with hazel that changed, catlike according to the light. She was what he would later describe as handsome rather than pretty. A strong face, a quite sharply defined face that did not deny her 40 years, but seemed rather to acknowledge it and then discard it. There is beauty and there is beauty. She was beautiful.

She moved in a way that demanded he watch, and she smelled like no woman he had ever smelled before.

There was also something a little broken and lost about her that triggered an instinctual response in him. The nearly 20 year age difference worried him. But not enough.

He had never expected to feel like this again.

Nothing he could do was voluntary.

He tried to resist.

They both had partners.

He had married the love of his life more than 20 years ago. She had recently acquired a man who was also a colleague and moved him into her flat. By all accounts he was a jealous and controlling lover. Maybe she felt she needed control, maybe she was punishing herself for some reason only she understood.

Whatever this was between them, it was slowed for a while, but was never stopped by these realities. Six months passed.

They flirted, they argued. They stopped talking, they restarted talking.

He tortured himself, unable to stop thinking about her, trying not to think about being with her.

Still he resisted.

She was always there.

Months passed.

They found themselves alone together at work. He leaned in and kissed her.

Just once. Not a hot, desperate, passionate kiss. A quite hesitant, almost chaste, yet oddly determined kiss. But a kiss nevertheless. A line had been crossed. She texted him later to say she had liked it.

He knew he was also lost. More months passed.

They grabbed what time they could. Met in secret, on the few occasions they could. Developed a secret code.

Kissed and talked.

Fucked occasionally in his car or her car. Once in the open, at a public park, behind a stand of trees as the sky opened and the rain drenched them both.

Curiously, neither of them felt the need to get a hotel room at any point. The very ephemeral nature of what they did seemed to please both of them.

They talked more and more. Gradually one increased their trust in the other.

And just occasionally they told each other lies to try to keep some control on their spinning lives. They started to talk about their fantasies, their desires, what they needed.

Another line was crossed.

More months passed.

Plans were laid.

Plans were broken.

Life got in the way.

More plans were laid.

Finally the day arrived.

They met in the early afternoon, at the back of a pub car park. it was far enough away from her flat to be reasonably safe from her lover and the pub was occasionally used by her group of girlfriends, which was indeed tonight's excuse.

She left her car and her phone behind and joined him in his car.

They drove some way to a lake. Parked away from prying eyes at the far end of the carpark under some trees.

They sat in silence for a while as the sun set behind the treeline on the other side of the lake.

She had been carrying out his instructions for a week, brought herself to the edge of orgasm time after time. She had fucked her lover as normal, but held back her own orgasm. Difficult at first, but increasingly easy each time. Indeed, she found herself wondering if she would ever cum with him again, if she had already condemned herself to an orgasm free relationship.

She ached to cum. She was almost continuously wet and aroused, her clit reminding her of this fact at every opportunity. Her nipples ached from being tight all the time.

He found himself on the backseat. She was astride him, leaning forward, kissing him so gently, staring into his eyes.

She was wearing just a light sundress and panties. She slipped the dress off her shoulders and her breasts popped free.

He drank her in, every tiny detail. The slight size difference between her breasts, the way one nipple was tighter than the other, the mole on one. He placed his hands on them as though he had never seen them before, hefted them gently, rolled her nipples between finger and thumb.

She half closed her eyes and let out a small, deep moan.

She spread her legs wider, the dress rode up, he could see the tiny white panties she was wearing.

She leaned forward and undid his belt and trousers. His cock, suddenly released, sprung into view.

She pulled her panties to one side and slid her wet pussy lips around the head of his straining cock.

He too moaned as she slowly moved around him, taking him further inside her with each tiny movement.

Once he was finally all the way inside her they stopped, absolutely still, staring into each others eyes.

He felt her gently gripping him, smelled her, saw her, tasted her. He had never had anything like this.

He pulled her forward kissing each breast, licking and sucking and biting on each nipple in turn until she felt they would explode.

Still she kept her pussy unmoving, holding onto him, her muscles rippling inside her involuntarily. Eventually, he groaned and lifted his hips, she responded as he drove even deeper momentarily.

He lifted her off him and laid her along the back seat. She looked up at him without shame, legs spread, pussy open and glistening she played with her own nipple distractedly.

He lifted her hips up toward him, spread her legs even further and slowly moved his mouth down to her pussy.

The smell of her was intoxicating, he could not get enough. As the tip of his tongue gently contacted the tip of her clit, then gradually increased the pressure and movement, his nostrils greedily devoured the smell of her.

She closed her eyes and let herself go, the sensations from her pussy started to take over, she only existed in her pussy as it started the long climb towards orgasm once again.

His mouth and tongue worked steadily on her. He licked and sucked her clit, her inner lips, slid one, two, then three fingers inside her. Gently he coaxed her along the way, building her up at each stage, letting her own urgency guide him.

Eventually he sensed that she was at the plateau just below the summit and started to increase the pace and pressure. She groaned and squirmed under him, driving her pelvis upward to increase the pressure still further. The speed increased, she reached out and gripped the back of his head pulling his tongue even deeper into herself.

He sensed the point of no return and broke free, gasping.

She squealed, arms covering her face, hips still moving against nothing but the warm air, where his face had been.

They locked eyes again. Smiling, laughing a little.

She ached and twitched for that long awaited orgasm, but the anticipation...oh the anticipation! Round 2.

If anything she was even closer to that ultimate goal this time. But this time she warned him herself that the point of no return was upon her, and between them they brought her back down to earth.

Round 3.

Fully in control this time. She rode the edge of her climax for what felt like an eternity. His tongue worked hard at her aching clit. He sucked and licked it till his mouth too was aching. She grasped the back of his head and drove his tongue as deep as it could go, then at times lessened the pressure and used him to tease herself with the gentlest of contact.

It seemed to last forever.

But all things end.

Their phone alarms went off almost simultaneously.

The sudden intrusion into their world made them both jump and then laugh.

They sat up gasping and giggling and after a moment, started to replace their clothing.

A little cleaning up was also required.

His angry cock took some time to relax.

Her pussy twitched and grasped at nothing, wetness oozed out of her still.

She did not replace her panties.

Unnoticed a man and his dog who had been attending under the trees finally moved away.

Eventually they were both calmed enough to move to the front seats.

He drove them the twenty minutes to the pre-arranged hotel.

It was a slightly faded Victorian place. Part Scottish Baronial, part wedding cake. Nevertheless it had a certain elegance.

The car crunched along the long gravel driveway until the hotel came into view.

The obligatory gravel turning circle in front of the columned portico had a generous pool and fountain in the centre of it. Manicured lawns stretched around with huge copper beech tress studded in them.

The 2 day stay had cost them a significant amount of money.

He parked among a group of cars in the guest's carpark under yet another huge copper beech tree.

They picked up their bags and made their way, hand in hand to the entrance under the portico.

Glass, brass and polished wood. The smell of beeswax and coffee.

A very prim woman, probably in her thirties, checked them in at the desk.

She concluded the check-in with a pert "Your, um, nephew is already in the suite."

Uncaring, they giggled a little together as they ascended the grand, carpeted staircase. A uniformed member of staff brought their three small cases behind them.

The suite was truly as magnificent as the brochure had suggested.

A huge bed faced tall glass french doors that opened out onto a stone balcony. Baroque mirrors and fittings dripped gold leaf. Heavy curtains tied back at every window.

Despite the late afternoon warmth, a log fire crackled gently in the fireplace.

A bottle of champagne sat in ice in a sweating silver chiller on each side of the bed. Hugely over the top.

Just what the occasion required.

As they entered the suite Jamie rose up from a chair next to the fireplace.

He stood six feet, clean shaven, dark haired, broad and well built.

Dressed in a well tailored suit, Jamie moved like an athlete and looked like he spent just a little too much time in the gym.

They moved into the suite. She looked Jamie up and down.

He moved to pour each of them a glass of champagne and as he did so, started to introduce Jamie to her.

He had very carefully selected Jamie. Spent a lot of time picking just the right man. It had turned into almost a series of job interviews.

He knew her preferences, her requirements, that was not so tough. What had surprised him was the difficulty of finding the right man for the job.

Eventually however, he had found Jamie. The plan had finally fallen into place.

As with every aspect of this adventure, Jamie did not come cheap. Quality always costs. His agency had good reviews however and they spoke very highly of Jamie.

They each knocked back a glass of champagne fairly quickly. Some inane small talk had served as an introduction.

He moved over to the balcony doors and opened them wide.

Cool evening air flooded in and with it a light scent of mown grass and something flowery.

He turned back from the doors and commanded Jamie to strip.

Jamie did as he was told with a smooth and practised precision. He folded his clothes neatly onto a chair as he did so.

Fascinated, she watched hungrily, knowing what was to follow, anticipating, savouring the moment.

As he stepped out of his boxers, she slipped the sundress off her shoulders and as it pooled around her feet, she too stood naked.

Beautiful.

He took his place in a chair by the fire.

She felt her excitement rising, knowing what was to follow. Her pussy twitched involuntarily, she felt herself getting wetter already. the anticipation was almost unbearable.

Jamie did not disappoint. His body was toned and clearly worked on at every opportunity. He was waxed and shaved and plucked to the finest degree. His cock, already half hard was fully as big as advertised, it looked even bigger against his shaved thighs. As she watched, it twitched and hardened even more.

She looked at him, for the signal to continue. He nodded gently from his chair and she moved over to

Jamie, turning her back on him as she moved in front. As she got closer she felt his body heat on her skin and gasped a little as his cock touched the line between her buttocks.

She placed herself at the edge of the huge bed, her eyes locked on to his.

Slowly, so slowly, she leant forward. Placing her hands on the bed. gradually taking the weight of her upper body on her hands. Her breasts swung free, the nipples hard and dark. She moved her feet apart, then further apart still. She moved her arms down onto the elbows. Her arse cocked further up into the air, her back arched, her pussy lips parted and a single drip already started to form and make its way toward her clit.

All the time she kept her eyes locked on his.

Jamie waited for his signal, and eventually it was given.

He moved into position behind her. He used his feet to move hers even further apart and positioned the head of his cock just outside her gaping pussy.

They both watched him. She kept her eyes locked on his. Jamie waited for his signal.

The signal was given.

A single hard, dry thrust forced him into her all the way.

She gasped and groaned at the force of it, at the brutal intensity, at the lack of subtlety, at the sheer sensation.

She kept her eyes locked on his.

Her pussy was flooding already. The wetness was dripping out of her. The sensations were building. She lowered herself further, breasts pressed down on the bed covering, arse lifted still further to meet Jamie's thrusting.

All the time she kept her eyes locked on his.

Her mouth opened and little animalistic grunts started to come as Jamie started to find his rhythm.

Jamie reached forward and gripped her hips to give himself more penetration. He too started to grunt with each thrust.

Still she kept her eyes locked on his.

He sat immobile in the chair fascinated by the show being enacted in front of him.

Watching her as she took everything Jamie could offer, as she did it for him. Watched her as she controlled her reactions to it for him, kept herself open to Jamie, took each thrust again and again and did not allow herself to build to a climax.

It was everything that they both had imagined and more.

Jamie built up the pace.

Ahead of schedule he was clearly approaching the point of no return.

The signal to stop was given.

Jamie pulled out of her, dripping.

Both of them were panting.

Jamie's frustrated erection twitched and jumped. Nevertheless, as ordered, he stood tall and awaited

instructions.

She stood upright by the bed feeling her pussy slowly closing up twitching and grasping as it did. A long strand of her juices slid out of her and onto her thigh.

Her eyes stayed on him almost entirely. She did look at Jamie a few times. But always her eyes went back to him. Watching.

He moved from the chair. Poured slowly and served to each of them another glass of champagne. Watched as they slowly drank it.

He went back to his chair.

Signalled for them to start again.

She assumed the position once more. Bent forward over the bed, arse in the air, legs open, back arched, breasts pressed down onto the bed. Her pussy opened itself to take Jamie.

Jamie's erection had subsided a little and had to be coaxed back by his hand. Again Jamie slid into her in one quick movement.

She gasped and grunted at it. Closed her eyes momentarily. Opened them again and locked them onto him as Jamie started to get back into his rhythm again.

This time it took longer.

Both Jamie and she made the ascent towards the final peak.

This time she told him that she was about to cum.

He stopped them.

More champagne, more sweat, more agonising delay to that final climax.

This time Jamie lost his erection.

She took his cock in her mouth and quickly teased him back into life. Tasting herself on him as she did so made her, if anything, even wetter as she anticipated him being once more inside her.

This time she was laid on her back. Legs luxuriously spread. Her head hung over the edge of the bed, so she could still keep eye contact with him as Jamie once more went to work.

They moved together towards that inevitable conclusion.

The pace increased. Jamie thrust harder and faster, grunted and gasped, indicated his approaching orgasm.

She too gasped and moaned, told him she was going to cum. He did nothing. Finally.

They came.

Jamie let out a huge groan and thrust with all he had left.

His cock twitched and pulsed inside her, all the held back energy spurted out of him in one great burst.

She gasped and wrapped her legs around Jamie, pulling him inside. A long rising moan came from her throat, ending almost in a shriek, then shattering into a dozen separate gasping notes.

She had never experienced anything like it, her entire being seemed to melt for that fleeting moment. She almost felt she was passing out from the intensity.

Yet at no point did her gaze move away from his eyes. Jamie pulled out of her eventually and slumped on the bed.

She was left spread and exhausted, sweating, dripping cum, open and unable to move for the longest time.

Eventually she was able to gather herself up and make her way to the huge shower. Jamie joined her when instructed to and they washed themselves and each other. When they finally came out of the shower they put on the hotel provided robes.

He rang room service. Asked them what they wanted. Ordered it and more champagne. The night was still young.

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers