All Comments on 'A 3-hole Slut to a Stranger'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

I've started to read all your Stories. You're my dream of a submissive

rocketskaterocketskatealmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent story, very hot and covered a lot of kinks I am into. I could identify with her a lot

durabritedurabritealmost 4 years ago

So glad you're back - love your style and can't wait to read more!

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 4 years ago

Great to see you back in action. Would love to slide into your arse as Jim fucks your wet cunt.

TheMrPinguTheMrPingualmost 4 years ago

Great that you’re indulging your desires again and even better that you’re sharing them! Look forward to reading more.

ncbllyncbllyalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story once again

You write so well, please don't stop writing. It's an amazing story, and hope to read other parts on it. The best part of your stories are helplessness giving pleasure and cockyman. Keep writing.

wellrestedwellrestedalmost 4 years ago

This was amazing - it reminded me why I've missed your writing over the past few years. I hope you can find time and inspiration to keep it up!

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsalmost 4 years ago
Super Sexy

Very arousing story ! I hope you and Jim meet again and you tell us all about it.

julieslegs3julieslegs3almost 4 years ago
Welcome back

It's fantastic to see you back on here again. Those inner desires just never quite go away, do they?

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsover 3 years ago
What are Your Favorites?

You wrote: "I masturbated regularly as I read, getting off on my favourite stories of female submission, gangbangs and domination." Please tell us were to find some of your favorite stories. But they can't possibly be as arousing as your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First read

Having seen your profile posts on the chat site, I decided to see if your writing was as hot as your profile pic. I most certainly wasn’t disappointed, and look forward in anticipation to reading more of your stories. This one was not only a big turn on due to the content but was fantastically well written, and was strung out just enough to get the imagination working overtime. Hopefully I’ll catch up with you at sometime on the chat site, but no matter what I’ll be reading more. Thanks for sharing

pinopinopinopinopinopinoover 3 years ago
Wow

Hi Natalie. Thanks for writing again. Amazing stuff!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
I'm wondering

if this was real, or another fantasy. Either way, it seemed a real insight into your needs - as you recognize they are - not just desires, but truly, these are needs! Please continue your series of stories. You certainly have another fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply perfect. The visualisation and realism was brilliant - you delivered an amazing story. I so hope it was true...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

I liked this story. Obviously, you are sexy and I am a moderately handsome, slightly over-weight, pale, balding man, nearing retirement. I have dreams of being Dominant. But, I am a comedic nebbish instead. So, this fantasy sits in my wheelhouse. T spins my gears and turns my crank.

Welcome back to Lit. I hope you find your time here worth the trouble.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomabout 2 years ago

I'm glad you are writing again. I've had "Builders' Slut" as one of my favorites for years. You really capture the delirium of submission so well. I get caught up in yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thats hot I just cum, musterbate through the whole story

BodingtonBodingtonover 1 year ago

Best line in this story: “I took my time getting 'dressed' if that's what you could call an outfit that consisted solely of stockings.” To my mind it is an example of typical dry British humour. Congratulations on a well written story highlighted by the insight to the intimate thoughts of the narrator while enjoying kinky sex.

longbow200033longbow200033about 1 year ago

Well written story, and very very erotic

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wish my man would treat me like a slut like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...