A 3-hole Slut to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sucking eagerly like this for just a short space of time. The day had already been an intense turn on for Jim and I knew from how engorged his dick was in my mouth that he wasn't going to last too long.

He clamped my head in place urgently so I could hardly move, I adjusted my tongue so his cock could blast straight down my throat and seconds later he cried out in triumph as he pumped my throat with his seed. It felt like I was having to swallow a pint of fluid as I just lay there and took it all.

I don't remember everything, but I do recall him congratulating me on being the real deal cocksucker I had said I was and how this would be the first of many loads that he was going to power down my throat.

As I sat back upright, I had to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand as some of Jim's sperm had fallen out my mouth but I felt triumphnt too. I had just demeaned myself, sucking off an average older guy in a car park!

Despite my head and mind racing frantically, I had the presence of mind to realise I now had to ferry Jim back to my house for more cock. Luckily, Jim allowed me to pop my tits back into my bra and button my blouse up and roll my skirt back down to respectability.

Apart from the sheen of Jim's spunk on my face, I once again looked every inch the business woman.

On the short drive back, we didn't chat. I think we were both lost in thoughts about what had happened. For me amazement that I'd only met Jim an hour ago and already I could taste his salty cum that coated the inside of my mouth.

As well as that though, I decided how much I wanted this. Jim wasn't the dominant cocksure bastard I sometimes went for, someone like Nick who dominated me ruthlessly in my previous stories but, Jim had potential and he was the 'average older guy' that brought out my feelings of degradation that I loved.

Reflecting on what had just happened, I don't think Jim could quite believe his luck and that was just the attiude that turned me on. As I drove into my driveway I resolved that I was going to make it shamefully easy for Jim to take me, use me, fuck me hard, right now in my own house. After all, it was me who was the experienced one in these D/s antics.

I opened the door with a trembling hand, I knew what would happen and so did Jim. As I let him in and closed the door behind me. Instantly, he moved towards me, looking to strip me but I motioned for him to wait:

'No, let me do this,' I said. I walked away, my heart pounding as I took the stairs up to my bedroom. Jim motioned to follow me but I quickly asked him to wait there. I was sick with nerves but I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I wanted to humiliate myself for Jim and offer him my arse on a plate.

I took a jar of scented oil off my bedside cabinet and strode nervously back down to my lounge where Jim sat a little perplexed. I smiled nervously at him, showed him the bottle and laughed a little as he realised what was happening.

I motioned for him not to approach, instead, I took his hands and pulled him to his feet. I instantly dropped to my knees and urgently pulled his cock out of his pants. Now this was underway, I wanted it to happen quickly.

I opened my mouth wide and for the second time today, swallowed Jim's cock. I gave him my best cocksucking, sliding my moist lips over the shaft of his cock, lapping at his thick balls with my tongue, popping it out and sliding my tongue over his shaft and head of his cock, looking up at him so he could see my wantoness, my willingness to be his cocksucker, looking at him knowing that in the next few minutes, the cock in my mouth would be speared up my arse.

Jim was enjoying it so much, he had told me how much he loved having his cock sucked and I could tell. I had to prise my mouth off him as I too was enjoying it so much but I wanted so much more tonight, I wanted to submit totally to him.

I popped his cock out my mouth, it was raging, hard, slick and angry. I took two steps over to the couch. I urgently pulled my blouse and bra off, I pulled my skirt up, pulled my knickers off, flinging them across the floor, they were very wet.

I took a deep breath and walked. back over to Jim, I gripped his cock and squirted as much oil on it as I could, stroking it in my hand until his dick was slick and slippery. My head was next to his, he could hear my nerves, my desire, my impatience.

"Jim, I'm going to get on all fours, lift my skirt up, oil my arse and spread it wide for you. i want you to make me your slut. Kneel in behind me, spear your cock up my arse and take me hard and deep...make me your slut...dont stop hammering my arse until you pump me full of cum...will you?

I knew I didn't need to ask, "Fuckin' hell, you dirty whore, too right I'm going to take your arse, first time of many!" he retorted.

I groaned in lust and quickly dropped to my knees, I lifted my skirt high over my waist and felt the clean air on my arse. I took a huge squirt of oil in my hand, rubbing it inside my arse, embellishing this by squirting it directly over my arse. I reached around and spread my arse cheeks wide open. I felt the oil running down my legs I had used so much, some of it running underneath my stockings, some pooling against my stocking tops.

I looked back at Jim and felt that delicious feeling I had all but forgotten, the humiliation of being on all fours in my own living room, spreading my arse for a stranger. A stranger who was stroking his thick cock, not quite believing what an easy slut I was. This was the image and the scene I had fantasised with Jim about, all he had to do now was to take his slutty prize.

"Come on Jim, please, fuck my arse!" I roared, as i continued to hold my arsehole wide open for him.

He didn't need further encouragement. I strained my head to watch him, he waddled across the floor a little comically as his pants were around his ankles. He sank to his knees and slid his cock over the top of my bum cheeks, sliding the slickness of his oiled cock against my own slick skin. I tensed, anticipating his hardness invading my bum but I had a while to wait yet, the bastard was going to tease me, he rubbed his cock over my arse, his balls pressing into my flesh and bouncing against me.

In a little frustration I let go of my arse cheeks.

"What are you doing? Keep that arse open wide, I'm going to fuck it when I'm good and ready!" roared Jim.

As frustrating as it was, I loved this too. Having to hold my bum open for his convenience. I did immediately, it was better this way, a slut takes a cock up her arse only when her man requires her to.

"So Natalie, this is it, there's no going back after this. As soon as I'm balls deep in your arse, you lose all say. I take your arse, your pussy as and when I want!" As he said this, he moved the head of his cock against my open arsehole and applied slight pressure so my bum just started to open for him a little. I braced myself for the delicious hard shaft of cock I was about to feel but there was more teasing, Jim was determined to enjoy the moment and enjoy my humiliation some more.

"Tell me Natalie, tell me that as soon as I slam my dick up your arse, you become my property, my whore, you'll be as easy for me to fuck as you are now. Any time I click my fingers you'll drop to your knees and plead to suck my dick...tell me..." With that, he pressed his cock up me a little further, i could feel his cock head just begin to stick in my arse.

"Tell me Natalie...!" he said again, poised to bugger me.

I was intensely aroused, I wanted fucking badly, I was enjoying the humiliation. If it felt this good with Jim humiliating me, then I wanted it, a lot. My mind was a mess, I knew he wanted a final submission from me and as my head swam with lust I gave him it;

"Yes Jim, fucking yes...Just fuck my arse please...I'll be your whore, your personal cocksucker, use me, own me...fuck...split my fucking arse in two..!"

I didn't know what I was saying and soon lost all power of speech. Enthused by my submission, Jim swatted my hands away from my arse so I fell into the couch and at the same time, he forced his cock as deep as it would go up my shitter, his hands on each of my cheeks forcing my vulnerable arse hole to yield still further.

I screamed, a little lust but a lot of pain. Despite the slickness of the oil, my tight arse wasnt ready and Jim's thick nob felt like a burning hot poker inside me already.

"Does that hurt slut?" he asked.

"Yes..agghhhh...yes, fuck, yes it does," I whimpered. It really did feel like a red hot poker.

"Do you want me to stop...or slow down...? he countered, all the time continuing to slide up my arse.

I did and also I didnt want to him to stop, it hurt like hell but I loved it.

"No, dont stop, use my arse...Oh fuck..." I cried, tears rolling down my face.

"Good girl, because you're my slut now and you'll take what I give you! I don't care if it hurts or not!" With that he gripped my hips tightly and forced his dick hard up my arse, so hard, I soon felt his balls languidly lolling against my cunt. As he gripped me, he now had his entire length inside my bum. Despite the fire in my arse, I felt his cock throb excitedly inside the tightness of my arsehole.

I looked back at him and he smiled back at me, he had the smug look of a conquering hero, I loved that look. He had easily conquered me. The very same morning of meeting me and after a messy blow job, he was already balls deep in my whore arse.

"I like that, keep looking at me as I take your arse!" he demanded, as I felt him pulling his cock back out of me like he was reloading a gun, before forcing it back up my arse. He started stroking it in and out rhythmically, my tits shaking in response to his rapier thrusts, my arse totally at his mercy. I love this stage of arse fucking, my arse gripped his shaft appreciately now, waves of pain subsiding to waves of pleasure that made my pussy and clit throb appreciately.

"You love getting your arse nailed don't you Natalie? You weren't lying," he leered.

"Mmm yes, I love it..." I gasped as he continued to bugger me, his cock felt bigger and bigger in my arse all the time, it felt like my arse would explode.

"Good," he said, "...because im going to give you the hard shafting you want right now!"

With that, he drew his dick almost clean out of my arse before slamming it straight up again. The force of the thrust pressing my face into the cushion on my couch.

I felt his hands draw my hips up, so my arse was even higher in the air, making me wide open and so totally available, my skirt bunched up lewdly over my waist. He fucked my arse, hard. He didn't stop, growling in enjoyment, my cries of pleasure/pain muffled in tne couch, ignored by Jim as he pounded me into submission.

He didn't last too long, he gripped my hips, his whole cock buried deep in my arse as he groaned loudly and pumped my arse full of sperm. I felt like a cow being bred by a bull as his cum pumped into my poor hole and I had that delicious feeling I love of total use as I felt each deep twitch of his cock stretching my tight bum hole as he emptied inside me again.

As his cum subsided, he swatted my arse and fell into me against the couch.

We lay there for a minute or two, possibly thinking of how intense that was. I knew that was the most intense fuck I had had for years, I knew it was the same for Jim and I knew something had changed.

Jim had made me his slut. He had arse fucked me thoroughly and all my feelings of submission and a desire to please were focussed on him. I wished he was hard again so he could do my arse all over again, or actually, do whatever he wanted, regardless of my own feelings.

Luckily, Jim was aware of some of this. I'm sure he couldn't believe his luck but he was determined to hammer home his advantage. He knew all my dark fantasies, he had just witnessed me offer him my arse on a plate and take it all like the true submissive slut I am and he knew rightly, that the time was right to take further advantage.

I went up the stairs shakily, Jim's sperm leaking out of my ravaged arsehole. I went into the bathroom, took my cum stained skirt off and took some tissues and wiped my arse and pussy dry. As I sat on the toilet to pee, Jim shocked me by walking straight in!

"Jim, what are you doing, I need to pee," I said, already in place sat on the toilet.

Jim had an evil grin, "So?" he queried.

I was open-mouthed but I knew what he meant, he wanted me to pee in front of him, we'd discussed this in our chat too. A slut is not allowed dignity and Jim would eventually control everything I did.

I had my usual feeling of trepidation and lust as I looked at him. My face was burning with shame as it was all happening so quickly but I wanted this, I needed humiliation and I looked at him in the eyes, we both knew I was about to piss in front of him. I even smiled for some reason.

He sensed what I was going to do, "Wait, don't pee yet. Ask me for permission!"

"Oh God Jim...really?" I said, holding myself from starting my pee. I looked at him to make sure he was serious. He was.

"Sir...please may I pee...?" I said, half smiling at him through my embarrasment and gritted teeth but also proud of my use of 'Sir' but still feeling my face flush hot with embarrasment.

He smiled back, "Yes, slut you can...but spread your legs and open wide first...!"

I was almost breathless in excitement, I obeyed straight away, widened my legs as much as I could, drew my hand down to my pussy and directed my pee into the toilet bowl. I looked up at Jim who was gleefully surveying the scene. I was almost comical, I still had my black stockings on and those stockinged legs were splayed wide across my own toilet with a guy I'd met just a very short while ago getting a full view of my cunt as I emptied myself. It was humiliating, but deliciously so.

I finished and drew some toilet roll, wiped myself and flushed. I stood up to leave but Jim held my hand, "My turn," he said, "I need to go."

"Err...sure, OK..." I said, indicating the toilet was free and I was leaving the room.

"We've discussed this too, slut!" he said, " Now go kneel in the shower, I'm going to piss all over you!"

I started to protest and my heart lept into my mouth. Yes I had fantasised about this but I wasn't sure I thought it would actually happen, certainly not yet. I wanted it but I didn't, but it was inevitable, I was on auto pilot, it happened so quickly, before I could even gather my thoughts, I was on my knees in the shower.

I had my eyes closed, head down.

"Look at me, slut!" Jim said and shaking his cock in his hands said, "Do you want this or not, slut?" Good enough he was giving me the choice and a way out, I think he probably thought this was too soon also.

Every instinct in my body was screaming not to do this. I could step backwards, I could stand up, I could tell Jim that he had overstepped the mark but the slut inside me wanted to know what this felt like, what would it feel like to kneel where I was right now and feel a hot stream of piss from the cock of an average, podgy, rough guy land all over me and degrade me.

I stayed exactly where I was, I looked Jim in the eyes. He looked aroused and expectant. He wasn't sure I was going to do this. I looked at him again and gave him a subtle nod to approve my latest descent into debasement.

As soon as my nod was seen, Jim quickly took a step closer and I had to close my eyes and mouth as he simply aimed a strong jet of piss over my face and tits. It felt strangely warm and cold at the same time, the acrid smell repulsing me a little but my head swam in submissive debasement.

I didn't want to like this but I did. Jim lowered his aim and targetted my tits and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled triumphantly, "You really are such a nasty little whore, kneeling in the shower and taking my piss..." as he surveyed me, kneeling in surrender allowing his piss stream to land wherever he chose.

I couldn't argue as Jim finished his pee. I was humiliated and defeated and I loved it.

At each stage of the day so far, I felt I was descending further into submission to Jim. As he cleaned himself up he gave me orders, "Stay in the shower, clean up and come back downstairs. No clothes, Just a clean pair of stockings."

I stripped my current stockings off, they were an oily, cummy, pissy mess. I switched the shower on and quickly soapy water was streaming down my body. I began to think of the things that had already happened to me, sucking Jim's cock in the car park, giving him my arse on a plate, him taking my arse ruthlessly and just now, peeing all over me.

My body was in no doubt of how I felt about it all, almost without thinking about it, my fingers rubbed my engorged clit frantically and I had to use my other hand to grip the shower curtain as an orgasm exploded across my body.

I took my time getting 'dressed' if that's what you could call an outfit that consisted solely of stockings. Despite being so thoroughly used already, it didn't help with my feelings of shame and fear as I tentatively took the few steps downstairs.

Jim had helped himself to a drink and was sitting completely naked in my armchair, watching TV. As he saw me almost totally naked again he almost growled in pleasure but put me to work in fixing him a sandwich.

As ridiculous as it sounds with me starkers, we just chatted idly about nothing very much for a while. Jim was obviously recovering his strength for my next ordeal as I knew (and hoped) he wasn't finished with me. I struggled to concentrate at all on small talk, my mind and soul awash with trying to process all the things that had happened to me today.

Snapping me out of my reflection, Jim put his plate on the floor and sat bolt upright;

"Right slut, come and sit on this chair next to me," as he said it, he pointed to a chair adjacent to his. I did so calmly, he immediately gave me further orders.

Drape each of your legs over each arm of the chair. I did, crimson with the lewdness of my position, my soaked cunt wide open for his view, just a few inches from his face, I couldn't be any more easy and available.

"Start rubbing that clit, I want you to cum in front of me, here and now while I take some pics. All those other guys on that chat site need to see what a brazen whore you really are!"

With that he took his phone out and started snapping pics of me as I rubbed my inner cunt lips and rubbed my hot clit, my juices already dripping down my legs. I had already cum a number of times but this situation was so incredibly hot, I wouldnt last long. I even managed to humiliate myself even further, I lifted my bum up in the air so my cunt was even closer to him and as I looked up at him enjoying the view, I snapped my head back and my pussy exploded against my fingers, my legs buckling and trembling as I fell back into the chair.

Jim put his phone away and gave me a moment to recover. After my breathing vaguely approached normal again, he spoke to from the next chair;

Jim: "Tell me slut, what is it that you want to happen next."

I looked at him puzzled and said, "I'll do whatever you want," it was certainly the truth.

"Yes I know that," Jim said, "But what do you actually want me do?"

I blushed and hesitated. I never liked this. The advantage of being a submissive is the Dominant always sets the agenda and I still didn't quite want to be open about my horny lust, even though he had just seen it, several times (I actually don't even recall how often I had cum!)

I thought honestly about what I wanted. So far today, Jim had done very well in treating me like a slut so the answer was simple, I just wanted to please him, to do whatever he wanted but what to say in reply?

"I...I guess I want to suck that big cock again and...and feel you inside my pussy...? I stammered.