A 3-hole Slut to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

"Inside your what?" he countered.

I remembered our rule in chat, I didn't have a pussy, I had a cunt. However, he didn't wait for a reply. Instead, he spread his legs wide and I saw he was hard again, not rock hard but hard enough for his dick to be pointing at me, and for his balls to be dangling below.

"My dick is sore from using you so much slut, but as you asked, I'll have your mouth again and I suppose I better sample that cunt, make you my 3 hole slut!" he smiled, impressed by his chatter and bravado.

"Crawl over here between my legs and lick my balls!" As he said this, he gripped his cock and pulled it up like a gear stick, his already drained balls falling down passively below.

I did it immediately, my palms on the carpet, taking the couple of steps needed until my mouth was right over his shaft and balls. I mewed in excitement as my tongue lapped across each ball in turn, my tongue snaking over them and lapping at the base of his shaft. I tried to grip his cock but he batted my hand away so I kissed and licked the head of his cock, sliding my lips up and down the shaft, learning what he liked by the deepness of his low moans, enjoying my emerging role as his own personal cocksucker.

I love cocksucking like nothing else, it feels like a form of worship to me, of homage. The symbol of male power, the hard cock and thick veiny shaft being adored by a woman, me, on her knees serving him. Through the reverie of my task, he spurred me on with some delicious verbals, "You're such a dirty cocksucker" and "take it all in your mouth you nasty whore!" - I love slut talk like that and I was in no position to argue, it only spurred me on to please him all the more.

I spent a while between his legs before I felt his hands lift my head higher and over his fully erect cock. As I opened my mouth wide to take him all in, he pressed his hands on the top of my head and started to face fuck me. I struggled to breath properly, my eyes teared up and streamed and spittle slid out of the small amount of space left between my mouth and his dick. His cock was spearing in and out my my mouth and down my throat and I started to think I was going to take my second mouthful of the day, but he suddenly pulled his nob right out my mouth.

"Quickly, slut, get your dirty cunt on this dick!" with that he waved it impatiently in the air, I stood upright, so quickly that I was dizzy with lust and arousal. I gripped his shaft which was soaked in my spit and directed the shaft between my legs and my sopping snatch. His cock rammed inside me embarrassingly easily, I was so wet, my cunt lips offered virtually no resistance and almost immediately my outer labia was resting on his balls.

He gripped my hips and urged me to ride his cock and I did just that, sliding my used cunt up and down over his shaft, my big tits smashing up and down with urgency.

"Rub your clit again, I want you cumming over my dick!" he screamed, getting closer himself. I could feel his solid shaft inside me as I milked his cock. We fucked frantically like this for a short while before he gripped my hips tighter, held me in place and I felt his cock twitching inside me again, this time giving me whatever his balls had left in them, on this occasion, blasting inside my cunt. The feeling brought me off too, my pussy erupting in pleasure and knocking all the breath out my body as I crumpled on a heap next to Jim, feeling some sort of fluid leak out onto my leg.

I surprised myself at that point. I wanted to show Jim how much I approved of this, an active and willing participant. I slid down between his legs again, scooped up his cock which had already withered a little and put it straight into my mouth. My tongue quickly searching for our salty fluids as I submissively cleaned his cock as a thank you for using me like the slut I was.

I further humiliated myself by keeping Jim's cock in my moith long after it was clean. So much so, that Jim had to swat me away impatiently and tell me, "not to worry you'll be sucking it so much soon your mouth will go numb..."

"Well you've drained my balls completely and my cock is so worn out I can't get it up again," Jim quipped as he prepared to leave some time later.

The scene at my front door would have seemed truly ludicrous to any passers by. It was only just breaking into evening and Jim was being let out by an executive woman who just happened to be wearing nothing but black stockings, oh and a lot of Jim's semen in all her orifices. I recall being thankful that due to having such a large house with a driveway, none of my neighbours would be able to see.

Jim looked at me, placed his left hand on my shoulder to pull me round a little and with his other hand, swatted my arse so hard that if I could see it, I was sure there would be a red hand print on my pale white arse flesh.

I scowled, Jim laughed and as he left said, "That's part 1 over. Next time I decide to fuck you any which way I like, you need to be more prepared. You're the one rolling in money. I want you to buy a nice collar and matching leash, you choose your own colour. Oh and the biggest butt plug you can find, I'm going to be inside that tight arse of yours a lot so it needs to be ready and gaping whenever I am..."

He looked at me with a semi smile and for acceptance.

I smiled back with all the submissiveness he hoped for, "Yes of course...Sir."

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers