All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 58'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A good one for a change

For some this story may seem far-fetched but for me it rings a bell of authenticity. A bit over the top, but well within the realm of possibility. I'll read more Sexspear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot

I'm still licking my cum soaked fingers from frigging myself. I've had lots of thoughts of my son doing that to me. He's been checking me out latley. I'm going to let him see a bit more of me from now on by leaving a few more buttons undone etc. Been thinking of sitting in the lounge chair opppsite him in my mini without any panties on and make sure he can see my shaved pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sweet memories

As a Mum I can appreciate the dilema of looking at ones growing sons and getting sexy feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not my mom

But I did have serious wood for my first wife's mother. We got so close, but her daughter and I spit up before I could consumate the deal. Too bad. I was 26 then and she was 44. She was one hot momma. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 58

Excruciatingly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Stuff

I have read some very good stories, but must say these stories in this series are some of the best writing I have ever come across. My only criticism, I don't have any. I thoroughly enjoyed this whole series. You are so discriptive in the physical, and the emotional parts of each encounter. My cock throbes when your charactors throbe, it twitches when theirs twitch. I just really love your stories. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

That was the best so far! would love to have given it a ten. Thanks

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Always meant to tell ya

What a leap of faith Mom made. It was actually painful to hear her sad loneliness. Good for Larry...Double good for Mom...and pretty damn hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot mamma, Hot Son

Very good story Has an authentic ring. I will never forget the first time with my mother. I was fourteen and I had to pass through her bedroom to get to mine. My stepfather lay in a drunken stupor in the living room. My mom was laying asleep on the bed. It was a hot summer evening and she was naked. I went to my room and pulled my clothes off. Then I went back to her bed and carefully eased myself into it. I positioned myself so my hard cock was touching her. She rolled on to her side and my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. I carefully inserted my hard cock into her moist pussy and shoved all the way in. She murmured my name, and said" Baby, this wrong we shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good. Yes fuck Me"and we fucked until we both exploded in one tremendous orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BEST

THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF THE SERIES. HAVE WANTED MY MOMS ASS FOR YEARS,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A gifft to the public

Thank God you did not dwell on anal sex which is so demeaning to women. It was one of the most amazing, well written and well edited erotic stories I have ever read.

Congratulations on this work--all sixty chapters. I hated to see it end. I know good writing when I see it, having written six historical novels myself. And I know how much thought and work goes into writing a story that can hold everyone's interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Helping A Needy Mom

This was a wonderfully descriptive interlude between a son who has been learning the joy of sex with his sister, and a beautiful mom who really needs to be loved. I/m glad the story is continuing. and I hope Larry has many more chances to share his love with his mom. Bravo!

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely the best!!

What a ride - can't believe how great this feels reading this story - so sorry it will soon be coming to an end. You do write well!

almac5588almac5588over 3 years ago

you excel yourself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous