All Comments on 'A Baby For Maria'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
moandickmoandickalmost 12 years ago
Change of sex in the last line!

I put my arms around HIM and Sam buried HIS face in my bosom and sobbed. It would be alright, now... because we loved each other.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
Challenge

That was the challenge I set myself.

At NO time in the story did I say that 'Sam' was male and, only at the end, revealed that SHE and Maria were in a long-term lesbian relationship.

martyclagmartyclagalmost 12 years ago
Very clever

I didn't expect that (in fact I had to read it a second time to be sure!) =. And very well written (the sex scene was HOT!)

snowflake83snowflake83almost 12 years ago
WOW

I thought it was a great story. I know you probably won't write a second chapter but I think you a should write another one to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's rather novel.

Points for the clever ending, but a female cuckold is still a female cuckold, tricky incest plot or not. That someone would do that to a partner they claim to love without their knowledge or consent, is... not erotic or romantic. I wouldn't call it slut wife either, even though for all intents and purposes they're married, but the category is horribly misplaced.

Complaints aside, 'Baby for Maria' is great on its own merits as a story, and the clever plot twist IS appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best sex scenes on this site

I really enjoyed your story. The impregnation was delightful to read. I'm on my second marriage and don't have any children. Not that I really wanted any but I would have loved to impregnate a woman knowingly. It must be such a rush and that's what you have accomplished to portray. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good story, but you might want to edit page one, you describe Sam's handwriting with the pronoum "his"

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
His handwriting

Damn! You're right.

In the original, which I've just checked, it read 'signed with THE usual flourish - but I've copied it out as HIS.

I don't know how, or if, I'm able to edit it now.

All I can do is hang my head in shame.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
Devastated

A number of members were kind enough to tell me how I could correct the error that was in this story.

Therefore, I very carefully went through it - corrected the ONE WORD that spoilt it - and resubmitted it under the same title but with 'EDITED' added to it.

I patiently waited for two or three (4?) days and today - there it is - the original version with the glaring error still in it!

What more can I do?

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 11 years ago
A sort-of incest

I was quite enjoying this, until it was revealed that Matthew was Sam's son. Yuk

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
What a wonderful story

Really good.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Very good.

You hid the twist very well, and handled the reveal perfectly. A very well written and pleasing story. Unique. I hope readers read the entire story before voting.

Well done! 5*****

Thank you,

M1

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
O Gosh !!!! I never realised it.

A twist with in a twist. A piece of clever writing. Actually I never detected the subtle difference. It was only after reading the comments that I saw it. May be it was because of the 'letter'. I don't know. May be a 'prejudiced' outlook about the E.C. category.

Of course, you did give those hints throughout the story.But it was smartly done,except for that slip in the letter. But that's O.K.

Anyway I enjoyed it,a lot. Especially the final twister.

Thanks for sharing.

A 5 , for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous