All Comments on 'A Bad Bet with a Playful T-girl'

by TGPstories

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that’s what I call an epic love story. I would slap the crap outta Alice though.

Dan_EnglandDan_Englandalmost 2 years ago

So hot and so many possibilities of whats to come. Definitely want to see more of Alice too. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see how this would continue! I think you should make a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg! Part 2! Part 2, please! …. This was so good and so well written wow just wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

got bored before the end of the first page, needs rewritinf to make it shorter, far too much preamble before the story actually gets going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish i could meet a girl like Beth hope you continue would love to know how Jackie likes her new new life xx

TvAnnabelTvAnnabelalmost 2 years ago

Really an amazing story! I wish to become a bottom to a dominant tgirl someday. You really put my fantasy into a beautiful story. Please continue it and let us enjoy it more.

Xx Sissy Annabel

Tv-annabel@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ive liked your stories and this one is good. Some things i felt detracted from it Beths lying, she said she wouldnt shave his legs, coersion, she use witholding his climax to force him deeper into submission, humiliatiion, she feminzed him, called him girl, shared his humiliation publicly with their friends. She loves him? Not so much. I might be wrong but exploration of crossdressing and humiliation would probably be done gradually, in private, with discussion, limits set and respected, enen safe words. shes worried shes pushed him too far? She certainly has. And his masculinity evaporated rather quickly. He went from straight, perhap beta male (I hat that term, nut it descibes him) to a crossdresser in one days time? and her ruthless domination undermines her profession of love for him. She's mean and somewhat cruel. Is this a bdsm humiliation story or a romance? Just to be clear, i have no issue with what you want to write and other readers like. My unasked for two cents, gentle mutual warmth and romantic feelings always make for a much hotter story than coerced femdom humiliation. I dont mind is she dominates him and fucks him silly, but I like the guy to stay a man. Or if feminizing him is part of it, I think for believability sake he has to be coaxed a little more slowly. IBut, to all the commenters who will flame me. I know its a stroker story, not War and Peace. I really liked your story, "Get over a girl by getting under another one". And hey, its the Transgender section, so if you want to write about feminization as part of the stoy, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Girl dick needs to be wayyyyyyy bigger. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! I want to see more of how Beth makes Jackie her girlfriend in every way..and maybe Alice can can join in on the fun soon as well?

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all your comments, I’m always happy to receive them (unless it’s just a complete douche bag of a comment in which case I just shrug, ignore and move on). A few things from the list so far…

Sequels

You may just have to use your own imaginations for what happens next as I’m really bad at doing sequels and have a ton of other half finished works. In fact I have far more unfinished works in terms of both number of stories and word count than published ones (too many ideas, too little time). I don’t like to post any unfinished stories.

Length (Part one - Penis size)

I tend to go from seven inches (top 15% of men) to eight inches (top 3% of men) but sometimes up to eight and a half. Any bigger than that and I have to add some magical properties. Any stories that involve a virgin, a ten inch penis and a bit of spit for lube make me wince. Yeah I know it’s only fantasy but ouch! Fuck that!

Length (Part two - word count/pages)

I was worried it might be a bit of a slow burner and I have one comment saying it was and another saying the main man accepted being feminized far too quickly. I did think about cutting down the preamble as it’s always a bit of a slog to both write and read but it establishes the characters and I’m assuming people will skim read if they just want to get to the juicy bits. The length pretty much dictated by the amount of teasing, nudging and pushing Beth had to do to break down Jack’s (somewhat feigned) resistance and had to be a little bit drawn out to make it believable. Hopefully I made the tease quite fun and sexy. If you rush it then it goes two ways…

“So, will you wear these lovely cute panties for me?” Beth cooed seductively, the light touch of her fingertips on his inner thigh making his cock twitch. “If you do, I'll make you feel so, so good,” she whispered into his ear, her tongue brushing his earlobe.

He desperately wanted to say yes but he still couldn’t admit it to himself let alone the others, afraid of what it would mean, of what people would think. He looked at the thin lacy garment lying on the table within his reach, taunting him, calling to him. So close. His hand slowly edged towards them, his fingers closing to within an inch before he shook his head and quickly pulled back. “No, I… I can't Beth, I'm a man.”

“Oh go-on, go-on go-on,” she said, her head rocking from side to side.

He shrugged. “Yeah alright then. And I’ll also take the corset, the dress, the wig and the butt plug please. Oh and is there any chance of some makeup and a damn good rogering?”

Or…

“So, will you wear these lovely cute panties for me?” Beth cooed seductively, the light touch of her fingertips on his inner thigh making his cock twitch. “If you do, I'll make you feel so, so good,” she whispered into his ear, her tongue brushing his earlobe.

He desperately wanted to say yes but he still couldn’t admit it to himself let alone the others, afraid of what it would mean, of what people would think. He looked at the thin lacy garment lying on the table within his reach, taunting him, calling to him. So close. His hand slowly edged towards them, his fingers closing to within an inch before he shook his head and quickly pulled back. “No, I… I can't Beth, I'm a man.”

“OK fair enough then. Let’s have a game of scrabble instead.”

‘Shit!’ Jack thought, I could be having a night full of kinky fun but now I’m stuck playing a fucking board game. He reached into the bag and drew out three K’s, an X, a Z and a Q but no U’s. Scanning the letters more carefully he noticed he hadn’t picked out a single vowel. ‘Shit’ Jack thought.

Anyway, that brings us onto…

Coercion

The coercion angle is always an interesting one but I didn’t think Beth was particularly coercive in this. She’d been telling him exactly what she wanted to do to him for years and always thought he’d been rather excited by the idea despite his denials. She then offered him a number of choices and opt outs throughout the story (such as letting him choose between the rather plain bikini briefs and the sexy skimpy lacy thong) and he also knew she was a bit of a dom long before they hooked up. In my head this was more of a game they were playing where they both knew the end result. But the story is not in my head now it’s in other peoples so if you think she mean, cruel and manipulative then fair enough.

And yeah the shaving of his legs was a bit naughty but if he was really against it he could have just jumped out of the shower. The safe words here being… Fuck off I’m getting out of the sodding shower. Free will is a wonderful thing.

On the subject of coercion in general though it’s fairly ubiquitous in this kind of genre and it comes down to taboo. Not too long ago romance novels written by women for women contained a huge amount of coercive lovemaking. The overall gist being that sex before marriage is totally wrong but if the big ruggedly handsome pirate captain / lovable rouge is going to force the issue, well… Might as well hop on and ride ‘em cowgirl style ah ladies. Guilt free, no choice.

Trans stories have that very similar taboo feel to them. Society dictates a traditional man’s role is not to be the one lying on your back with your legs in the air and a cock up your bum. And that’s both with or without wearing a frock. But if someone is going to force the issue though, well that’s different. I mean if there really is no choice other than to wear the panties then fine… But I’ll also take the corset, the dress, the wig and the butt plug please. Oh and is there any chance of some makeup and a damn good rogering?

P.S. On reflection I probably do write too much

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story with a lovely storyline and Beth & Jackie are adorable. The story is well written and flows well from segment to segment. I read your comment and completely understand your sentiments. If I may be so bold as to point out something that you may not have considered. First, this story is crying out for a part two. Second, your readers are all but demanding a part two judging from the comments. As a writer you are writing for your audience as well as self fulfillment. As a writer nothing can be more of a fulfillment than your audience wanting more of your work. You have a momentum going that you should not want to lose. You may want to reconsider and write a part two expanding the main characters relationship as there numerous avenues to explore. Just a thought. 💋

Veronica

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story with a lovely storyline and Beth & Jackie are adorable. The story is well written and flows well from segment to segment. I read your comment and completely understand your sentiments. If I may be so bold as to point out something that you may not have considered. First, this story is crying out for a part two. Second, your readers are all but demanding a part two judging from the comments. As a writer you are writing for your audience as well as self fulfillment. As a writer nothing can be more of a fulfillment than your audience wanting more of your work. You have a momentum going that you should not want to lose. You may want to reconsider and write a part two expanding the main characters relationship as there numerous avenues to explore. Just a thought. 💋

Veronica

Pat66GearyPat66Gearyalmost 2 years ago

Dear TGPstories, This work was absolutely wonderful, and it ticked all of the right boxes for me. I would love to meet a strong confident woman like Beth, to bring out the Jackie in me. In my opinion, Jackie was not coerced, rather, Beth took Jackie exactly where she always wanted to go. The story length was appropriate to develop the characters and to build the excitement level to a boil. Your writing style is also very enjoyable. Of course, the choice is yours regarding a sequel. If you build it, they will come (and perhaps cum). Certainly I would enjoy more like this. Thanks so much for this gem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beth uses both physical and psychological motivation techniques. Many mucho, macho guys have been surprised and turned out by big tranny cock.by

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, I think the balance of Storie vs just sex was done well. I also am a fan of the Love story angle.

GeezLaWeezGeezLaWeezalmost 2 years ago

This one was a weird one for me. A little TO emotional which made it Borderline cringey. Also leaned in super heavy into the dress up stuff for. Decent work non the less.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

WOW - just WOW...........!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Hot Damn that was so freaking hot. I’ve been with a couple of transgendered girls over the years and I’ve yet had that kind of sex/love made to me. And 7 inches is just perfect. I had a feeling you might have Beth with a 9-10 inches. Your choice was just right. Your writing style is awesome. You worked the timing just right in my humble opinion. And the touch of Tom and Alice there watching really set the bar to even greater heights. I have to give you my personal best of 20 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

diane92374diane92374almost 2 years ago

This should be a "Hall of Fame" story. It is incredible. It is sexy, romantic, loving and respectful. Being encouraged is so different than humiliated and forced. I agree with ShortyMac, it deserves 20 stars.

Seedr_99Seedr_99almost 2 years ago

This story was fantastic. I would love for it to happen just like it did for Jackie. Standing O, and I'm not on my feet. This needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I just don’t understand why in all these trans dominant stories, several of which are pretty good, including this one, authors seem so compelled to make the straight male who is being open minded enough to pursue an intimate relationship with a trans woman into a simpering sissy wimp and subjecting him to abuse, disparagement, and degradation by his trans partner, treating him in ways that if done to a woman by a strath male in a “traditional”relationship would be considered misogynist and abusive at the very least. I just don’t understand why the sex is only hot if the trans does a constant rhetorical beat down of her straight male lover. Seems like the same old traditional trope stuff. Hot sex doesn’t require abuse and sissification of the accepting male partner. It also would seem to not be very realistic, especially when you consider all the mental, societal, and psycho shit a straight male would have to overcome to be in relationship with a trans woman in the first place. Adding disparagement to the mix seems a bridge too far. Being a relationship with a trans woman who continues to tell you how useless your dick is and how superior hers is. Yeah right. I’d sign up for a lifetime of that, NOT. Get real.

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

Anonymous pretty sure that's why we call it fiction...and to author...TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm pretty convinced that Beth doesn't actually love anyone, nor do you know what "gentle domination", "Playful", or "Love story" mean. The other anon is right, this is pretty garbage. If you want proper, dare I say realistic, transdom, Nellymcboatface or loveinbriefs have some sprinkled in their stories.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern12 months ago

Just absolutely loved it. So beautifully depicted and well explored. xoxo, Di

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

WIsh there was a part where both of them take alice since she is so into them and bouncing around with energy anyway.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa11 months ago

Great story - short story 📖, you beautifully portrayed the personality of Beth 👩🏻 and Jack-Jackie ,🧒🏻👧🏻 and in particular their struggle for dominance over each other and who will be what you called "women's panties 🩲 and who will wear pants 👖". I really like how Jack became feminized and became Jackie (I also want to be like Jack-Jackie and be a sissy for Beth). Wonderful descriptions of the various stages of mental and sexual behavior, Jack-Jackie's addiction to Beth, including beautiful descriptions of sex. I am very curious how the fate of Jack-Jackie and Beth and their friends Alice and Tom turned out. Best regards SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

📝❤️🧒🏻❤️👧🏻

Wspaniała historia - opowiadanie 📖, pięknie przedstawiłeś osobowość Beth 👩🏻 i Jack-Jackie ,🧒🏻👧🏻 a w szczególności ich walkę o dominację nad sobą i kto będzie jak to nazwałeś "nosił majtki damskie 🩲 a kto będzie nosił spodnie 👖". Bardzo Mi się podoba jak Jack został sfenimizowany i został Jackie (sama też tak chcę być jak Jack-Jackie i być sissy dla Beth). Cudowne opisy poszczególne etapy mentalnego i seksualnego postępowania, uzależnienia Jack-Jackie od Beth, w tym piękne opisy seksu. Bardzo jestem ciekawa jak się potoczyły losy Jack-Jackie i Beth oraz ich przyjaciół Alice i Toma. Pozdrawiam serdecznie SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📝❤️🧒🏻❤️👧🏻

girlyboy1701girlyboy170111 months ago

This is a very beautiful and well written story that flows through to it's natural conclusion. Absolutely perfect in every way. Thank you so much for sharing it.

DazbootDazboot10 months ago

You can fantasize about whatever you want but that's not gentle dom, she's kind of psychotic and untrustworthy for multiple reasons presented here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some people who dont like your stories take them way too seriously. Its fantasy thats serving a kink and you do so well. If anything I think you are holding back to be more palatable - and I wish you wouldnt!. You are my favorite writer on this site and hope you keep doing what you do.

sissyhypnoluvrsissyhypnoluvr5 months ago

That was so hot. I loved it and kinda wished it was me. Good work!!

Pethair63Pethair634 months ago

Loved the story intense all the way didn't get much of my chores done but I couldn't pull myself away.

Romaine, play an very erotic. Something I need.

Well done

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

An epic and special love story that is a must read! Very well written, is not rushed and is perfectly part flirtatious fun and part glamorous eroticism, with a full dose of sexy excitement. Thank you for sharing your talents and story…I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I dont understand why people like psychotic characters so much, your all going to have real problems irl if you think this is ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTGPstories@TGPstories
Long time reader finally drawn into writing. It's a lot harder than it looks and editing takes a way longer than actually writing something especially with work and family commitments. I like stories with fun, devilish, dominant and sexy T-girls and futas. Naughty but nice ...