A Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next 10 minutes, Charlotte worked her way through every pulse and blast setting that the vibrator had. The noise of the little whirring, buzzing toy filled the room, accompanied only by Charlotte's moans and groans, which were getting steadily louder and longer. Restrained just inches beneath her, James lay bound, gagged and blindfolded. Powerlessly he listened as his mistress pleasured herself closer to an orgasm. He ached for something more. He felt the hot blood still surging in his hard cock - she would surely not be allowing him an orgasm tonight. But it wasn't an orgasm that he wanted. She had been right in what she'd said; what he wanted more than anything else was just one taste - a single drop on his eager pink tongue - of her creamy pussy.

As if she had read his mind, Charlotte inflamed his insatiable appetite further by sinking lower on her knees and grinding her swollen labia against the slick rubber ball-gag. This was the climax of his punishment. His drooling mouth forced wide open; her puffy pink lips pressing the gag down onto his salivating tongue; and the only taste permeating the gag was the salty, sticky reminder of his defeat. Lying there just millimetres away from what he longed for was blissful torture.

Charlotte clicked to the pulse setting one last time. She was agonisingly close now. The vibrator kept on metronomically massaging her sensitive clitoris. She couldn't last much longer. She could feel her orgasm building. She felt the muscles in her legs tightening. Her lips slightly parted in anticipation. She glanced down one last time at her punished pet. And everything went still. One second passed. Perfect silence. Two seconds. Nirvana. Three seconds.

"Oh ... my ... God ...".

She came. Her orgasm sent an explosive ripple of pleasure running right through her body. Every muscle in her body contracted and relaxed in wild rhythm. Endorphins flooded her brain and finally there was no trace of any strain or stress in her life. She tried to stay upright at first but another strong orgasmic wave started her legs spasming uncontrollably. She fell forward onto her hands and knees and shuddered and writhed through wave after wave of ecstasy.

Rolling onto her front, she sat leaning against the edge of the bed, naked and breathless. A final wave of pleasure, much later and subtler than all the rest, like the aftershock after an earthquake, sent a tickling tremor down to her toes. She smiled. She looked over at her pet who had tried his hardest to resist but had ultimately given her what she'd needed tonight. She released him from his bonds and he propped himself up so they both sat leaning against the bed side by side. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered:

"Thank you J. I really fucking needed that tonight."

She gathered up her clothes and quickly dressed.

"I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

-

When James re-emerged from the bedroom fully clothed and with a satisfied smile, Charlotte skipped across the room, as light and free as a balloon floating in a gentle breeze. She greeted him with a tight, warm hug as if she was seeing him for the first time that day.

"Hey babe," she said, planting a tender kiss on his lips. "Tell me all about your day".

12