Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy

Story Info
Percy's lurid writings lead to his domination.
5.6k words
4.57
17.9k
21

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fantasy had become reality. Everything Percy had dreamed of and masturbated over, he was now living through... and how those dominant women were making him pay for it. Sylvia basked in the glory of curt smiles from the selection of intimate female friends there that day, as she imposed her authority over the feebly submissive male, with just a finger pointed at her cleanly shaven and moistening cunt.

Made to kneel naked in corner, Percy erected hard, matching the arousal of that selection of intimate female friends; their clitorises hard with sexual spite on seeing Percy scurry, erect, in utter obedience to his Mistress's bidding, the finger alone, command enough. Percy could hear the sighing of some of those females, unable to resist nursing their cunts as he knelt before Sylvia's broad thighs; they'd been promised a treat, and what a visual one they were getting now.

Sylvia had promised Percy he'd be humiliated before her friends, and those sighs had his cock bone rigid, confirmation they were enjoying every moment as much as he. The niche group of dominant women had hired professional submissives before, and had been thoroughly entertained by them, but those periods of enjoyment had ended far too soon. Now Sylvia had claimed a pet of her own, the thrill was entirely different, a hundred times more erotic... and Percy was at their bidding eternally.

Sylvia Birching was in her late 50's, and having disposed of two husbands, had no intention of seeking a third, but had been more than eager to secure a male pet for good use. She had always used her surname despite her engagements to the two males, and it had served her well in suggesting her authoritative nature, both men taken on by her, having been spanked and caned prior to conveniently arranged divorces - both having accepted the blame for adultery, when in reality they had been 'sold on' to other strict women, once Sylvia had relieved them of suitably large assets, leaving herself in the comfortable position she now enjoyed. Now a fiercely independent woman following those conquests, her sexual nature blossomed, honing her natural dominance to a fine and cruel sharpness.

Percy Harris awaited the command he longed to hear, doing his best not to sniff at his Mistress's mature cunt, the sight of her lubricated labia ensuring his cock poked rigid, he desperate to service her orally, as was his duty. His cock pulsed longing for stimulation as she shifted her broad thighs up a little in the chair, giving him a glimpse of her anal pucker, which he hoped upon hope he'd be allowed to worship with his tongue... especially as her friends were there to witness his degradation. Sylvia enjoyed holding him in suspense, demonstrating her absolute authority over him while friends watched, giving her an extra thrill. She desperately wanted that servile tongue about her clitoris... and high up into the warmth of her anus, but she'd show her friends just how in control she was. She gave Percy a stern look.

"You give my cunt a damn good sniff!... I want you to savour what's coming!" Some of her friends giggled cynically, others just gasped, as Percy immediately edged his face into the lush haven of her thighs, and carefully moved his nose close to the slot of her cunt, aware that if he touched it at this point, he'd be caned severely for his impudence later. Her cunt smelt richer than ever, the demonstration of her authority before friends, and his humiliation by it, intensifying her arousal. As Percy inhaled lustily at the spicy whiffs of his owner's cunt, he thought on how he'd been captured by her, and put to good use...

Percy had been at a convention where authors of risque material met to discuss their efforts, and what drove them to their particular genre of sexual gratification. He'd seen the haughty Sylvia there on several of such occasions - each time her appeal growing, he noticing her more and more, and though he'd masturbate over her later - the haughty and obviously dominant woman was way out his league he thought - but just the vision of her had excited him, having him erect, but he put her out of his mind as he mingled elsewhere. As he sat in a row of back booths and discussed a story of his which had proved very popular amongst male submissives, he enthused loudly about the virtues of feminine worship with another male, who then shook hands with him, then moved on elsewhere. As Percy stood, about to mingle further elsewhere himself, he heard a feminine voice from the booth behind him.

"I like that story too... come and sit here." Percy stepped round and froze on seeing the woman who'd had him erect earlier. She looked at him indifferently and pointed him to the seat opposite. Though now faced with her, his feelings wrestled with the idea of talking formally with her, as he would any woman he encountered in daily life, as at a retail store or such... but the circumstances of their meeting had him sexually aroused already... and he could somehow sense her sexual arousal too.

"Sit!" Even that simple gesture indicated her natural authority, and a gentle smile broke across her face as he stumbled to the seat in obedience. Sylvia Birching was on the hunt for something special to spice her dominant and independent lifestyle, and Percy's tales in a well known site had excited her - and now she'd seen him several times, she wanted to own him. He gasped at her, and offered her his hand, which she simply grinned at as he mumbled.

"I... I'm Percy... Percy Harris... I..." The shapely and mature blonde cut in assertively.

"Oh I know perfectly well who you are..." She smiled curtly and deftly crossed her legs, giving him a glimpse of her broad thighs, exciting him further, then spoke with calm authority.

"My name is Sylvia Birching... you need an editor and a mentor... and that's going to be me." Percy's cock erected hard, he'd never needed an editor before, but her arrogant impudence in suggesting it, had him wanting her authority more than ever, he couldn't have dreamed for such an opportunity... and his balls tingled at her desire to 'mentor' him. He gasped at her in amazement, but said nothing - captivated already. She gave him that look of indifference again, her face hiding the fact that her cunt was nicely moist with arousal at his loss for words, the feeling of her pantie gusset sticking to the lips of her cunt with lubrication, blissful... and his gaping silence indicating a confirmation of his submissive nature.

"That's settled then..." Percy could no more than swallow hard and nod his head in agreement, his cock throbbing and pulsing as though he were in the depths of compiling one of his submissive fantasy tales... and he so wanted to grab his cock and masturbate there and then, as her elegantly manicured hands brought her bag to her lap, and her red nailed fingers produced a book from it which he instantly recognised, a book of erotic tales which contained three of his - three bookmarks protruding from exactly where they'd be - he'd gone to them to te-livevthem and masturbate so often, his pathetic orgasms enhanced by a sense of achievement in being published, if only in a cheap and obscure publication. She gave him a knowing grin, half edged with a sneering contempt.

"You can guess which are my favourites within this book... " She pursed her red lips, her face displaying slightly wrinkled flesh as she did so, giving her maturity a certain elegance and look of wisdom... and authority, her trite sincerity giving him an awareness of what her next comment would likely be.

"There's nothing more I like to read, than tales of males dominated, their wills crushed, their lives and destinies determined by the iron will of feminine authority..." Percy gasped in disbelief, his rigid cock close to spurting its load spontaneously, she giving a pleasured smile at his obvious awkwardness... and knowing he wanted to be at her feet in worship, begging to be dominated. She enjoyed watching him squirm, knowing that males outed with respect to being submissive to women, found the reality of it awkward, it being taboo amongst males in general, as historically they'd been the dominant sex. Percy had no chance of hiding his sexual pleasure in just the opposite, borne out in plain fact by his own work. Just the same, the humiliation of it excited him... and Sylvia enjoyed that as she continued.

"...I've had my eye on you for some time, so it's going to be such a pleasure having you under my... err... wing?..." Percy's anus gripped tight and fluctuated to rapid dilations as she looked at him with an open face, her lips slightly agape... knowing she really meant under her heel. Handing him a pen, she pushed the book toward him.

"Write your address and phone number down." She grinned as Percy did so, eagerly and rapidly. She let him squirm for a moment then delivered her coup-de-grace, as she placed the book back in her bag, and stood, showing him the curves of her ample body, which he'd soon come to know the feel and intimate scents of. She smiled curtly at him as he looked at her, still in an erotic awe at the surreal situation.

"I've decided I'm going to be your manager too... we'll soon have you producing tales to strict deadlines, for contacts I know." Percy was left stunned and gaping as he remained sat, while she strutted a few steps in her tall heels, and unseen to Percy, sighed with pleasure at the feel of that tight gusset's caress of her excited cunt, and its kiss at her anus as the thin garment snuggled between the cheeks of her buttocks. She had no intention whatsoever of editing his work... but she'd be the first to read his lurid efforts... and she was certainly going to manage more than just his work. She adjusted her face and half turned, offering the still seated Percy another angle of her mature curves, as he sat thinking - and hoping - she'd soon be in contact.

"Well?... come along... I want you to see where you'll be working!" She sneered contentedly as Percy rose awkwardly, almost knocking the chair over in his haste to follow... already under her control.

*** *** ***

Percy remained mesmerised, further bewitched by the fantasy-like situation he found himself in, as a smiling female chauffeur ushered the two into the rear seats of a somewhat luxurious vehicle, a glass screen between chauffeur and passengers keeping discussions discreet, but the curt smile she gave him in the mirror, told him she knew he was there at her Mistress's pleasure. Sylvia stretched to sweep a door in the glass to one side, giving her command to the pertly uniformed girl before sliding it close again.

"Home Eve, and with all haste... I'm anxious to show Percy here, how things are in our household." Percy's cock pulsed rigid at the further curt smile offered by the shapely girl, as much as it did at Sylvia's remark, the tone of which suggested order of some kind. Sylvia too, felt her cunt tingle incessantly as the car drove off, the doors clunking as their locks made sure her prize could not now escape. She turned to one side, facing him, her lips pursing hard, and almost panting.

"Do you presently have a wife?, girlfriend?... mistress?...." Percy swallowed hard his anus tingling with the fear of his own admission, and revealing it - he had nothing at the moment, following affairs with several women whom he'd not been entirely honest with regarding his truly submissive desires... he had just his masturbation over the tales he wrote - about women like her. The mature woman ringed her lips in anticipation, as though sucking a truthful response from him, and he squeaked it obediently out.

"No... no, Sylvia... I'm unattached." She sneered sharply, and crossed her arms under her full breasts, looking very headmistress-like.

"MADAM Sylvia!... that's how you'll address me from now on!" Percy nearly shot his load to his underwear, knowing she wanted to hear him say it... and oh, how he wanted to, his balls tingling at being scolded by her, as he gasped it out.

"Madam Sylvia." She grinned with satisfaction, her cunt hot and wet with anticipation of what was to come, no longer able to hide her passion.

"Good!, because you shan't just be managed by me..." She sighed as she lifted her leg up the side of the seat, and pointed to her stiletto, her face now stern with a contempt, which shielded the lust burning inside her.

"...You know full well I intend to dominate you!" Percy gasped with relief, and descended on the heeled shoe without further command, his head spinning in delirium as he plied his lips to the toe of her shoe... surely this could only be a dream?... but as he virtually sucked on the patent leather and heard her sigh victoriously, he hoped it was a dream he'd never wake from. Sylvia's dominant ego swelled to match the arousal of her cunt, as the car drew into her long driveway, the gleeful chauffer craning her neck to see as much as she could in the rear view mirror, her cunt hot and wet too, at the prospect of having a male to torment. Sylvia laughed cynically as the car drew up, Percy still showing his adoration of her shoe, relentless in his submissive worship.

"So you thought you'd escape ownership and the whims of a dominant woman, to just write about your pathetic desires did you?... well, you'll not escape it any longer... " Her talk was interrupted by an equally aroused chauffeur, opening the door eagerly, to have Percy know his first humiliation was being witnessed. His rigid erection pulsed longingly as Sylvia addressed the sneering younger woman.

"As you can see, Emma my dear, we now have a male for our household... and one that's in desperate need for some rigid female discipline." She drew her foot away, and Percy looked up, panting and blushing pink with shame - and excitement - at being exposed in the flesh for what he truly was, for the first time. It was as the curvaceous Sylvia stepped out, that he noted how tall and athletically shaped the uniformed Emma was. The older woman grinning at her as she noted Percy's interest, as he was ushered out by her in stern fashion.

"Once we're settled in, you might like to show Percy a few of your movements and holds... I know I and the other girls would thoroughly enjoy seeing him tested... perhaps to tears, that way. Percy gasped as the Amazonian beauty expertly took his wrists behind his back, and saw to it that there was no chance of him having second thoughts and escaping. Percy was close to shooting his mess already, on guessing what Sylvia meant by her 'holds', as he felt the warmth of her sigh on his neck.

"Is he truly to be resident, Madam?... not like the others who're paid, the leave?" Sylvia sneered lustily into Percy's eyes as she saw him walked to the entrance of a hose he'd never leave without escort, and then only to perform duties... or visit matriarchal friends for special favours.

"Why yes Emma., Percy is our property now, he's going to be here permanently... and as well as pleasing us day and night, he's going to be taught some domestic duties too!" Percy's anus fluttered and tingled with submissive expectation as the woman who'd taken ownership of him laughed loudly, Emma's grip on the wrists behind his back intensifying, as if to emphasise his hopelessness, as the huge oaken front doors swung open, and a further woman, shapely, with broad hips and full breasts, obviously in her forties, sneered at the male held by the two, with satisfaction and contempt. She inhaled and perked her breasts high in the black uniform style dress she wore, as she greeted Sylvia whilst still sneering at Percy.

"You were successful then, Madam!... so good to see it."

"Oh yes Martha... and so much easier than I thought it would be... it was as though he were acting out the capture of one of his submissive subjects, in the tales by him we so enjoy." Martha sneered further as he was ushered in, the doors slammed and bolted behind him.

"Being Housekeeper and Head of maid services, I particularly like those tales involving males put to work as maids... we'll soon have you measured for a nice feminine outfit and have a nicely broad anal plug ready for when it comes." Percy gasped audibly, his cock boning, and his anus tingling and twitching at the thought of being plugged by the stern woman... and forced to dress like a maid. Sylvia's cunt tingled incessantly too now; he was hers and she'd have him show his submission to every member of her household.

"Kiss her feet!... and hurry up about it!... I'm keen to have that tongue elsewhere!" The two other women laughed scornfully as Percy descended to the severe housekeeper's feet, and liberally and obligingly coveted the toes of her black heeled shoes with his tongue, in absolute submission. As he did so, Sylvia strutted to the stairs an ascended just two, before turning and barking her command with a lusty authority, while pointing to the first stair.

"Here!.. now!... and remain on all fours!" Percy scurried across to the stairs amid further cynical sneering from Emma and Martha, and cowered in obedience at her feet as she showed him a lush view up her skirt as he dared look upwards, she turning and spreading her legs as she lifted her leg to the next stair, his eyes treated to the bulge of her cunt in the pantie gusset beneath sheer black pantiehose which caressed her broad thighs... her prior words having him know that that was where his duty lie.

"Crawl after me!.. you'll know your place below womanhood with every moment and movement within this house!" Martha and Emma stepped to the side of the staircase, leering up at Percy as he made awkward and sometimes painful progress in following his Mistress and Owner's stride as she ascended, Martha's mind already firmly on the use of her favourite vibrator as she enjoyed the arrival of a male she'd torment freely, her mature cunt bulging as she added a passing comment to Sylvia.

"I do hope we'll be blessed with hearing the sound of your cane soon Madam... he so obviously deserves it for keeping us all waiting." Emma laughed, thinking of how her already aroused cunt would feel when her thighs grasped him in a headlock, whilst naked and applauded by a grateful audience, he, trussed and in total defeat to her physical expertise, his beaten face enveloped by her cunt in knowing the taste of absolute defeat, whilst she orgasmed in victory at his expense. She smirked as she offered her thoughts too.

"Yes Madam, oh yes!... we can all see he needs disciplining." Percy was again so close to coming as their curt laughter followed his laboured progress, his mind already given enough inspiration to write two or three new novels... which would soon become memoirs rather than tales, Martha having a final say before Sylvia traversed the top stair with the crawling Percy close behind in submissive obedience.

"He'll be so glad when the maid's outfit arrives for him... as it'll allow him to skip freely up them, being in essence, a woman!" Their fading laughter was echoed by Sylvia's cynical sneering as she strutted to a door across the landing, Percy scurrying behind, almost afraid she'd enter the door and leave him outside... but that could never have been her intention; the mature woman holding the door wide, and sneering down at her prize with studied contempt.

"Get in here and strip!... I want to see you humbled in nakedness!..." Percy's eyes scanned the room as she stood over him, hand on hip enjoying his obedience as he hurriedly discarded his things, he noting the huge circular bed draped with black silk sheets, the room sweetly scented with feminine perfumes. She grinned wickedly as his flesh was exposed... his cock poking rigidly in its betrayal of his submissive pleasure, and swiftly kicked his pile of clothing to one side.

"...and you'll have no need for those anymore, I'LL decide what you wear from now on!" She grinned contemptuously at him as she eased herself onto the edge of the bed, gracefully unzipping her skirt and easing it up to her waist, Percy's rigid member not eased by the sight of her broad thighs and hips clad in black pantiehose - a picture of perfection in mature womanhood. She sneered at him as she began to squirm out of the hose, Percy on his knees to her and gaping, still in disbelief.

12