A Bad Day Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

"Now who's protesting too much? I'll accept the beauty word if you'll accept the brain one."

She paused to giggle and then said, "That didn't sound right. Maybe I need to start taking inventory on brain cells myself."

I chuckled along with her and then I kissed her on the forehead. As my lips touched her skin, she took a sharp quick breath and a shiver ran along her body. I looked into her eyes and asked, "What was that all about? You're not getting the shivering can't help its, like I had last night are you?"

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she shivered again. "I'm not really sure, but cold is one thing I'm not," she whispered before she kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed her back in the same soft gentle way as she kissed me and felt us both shiver.

With a soft sigh, she broke the kiss and laid her head back on my shoulder. "I think I'd better behave before I get myself in trouble," she whispered as another shiver ran up and down her body. The heat at the point where her sex was pressed against my thigh was now searing.

"Uh huh," was my masterful reply but I knew what she meant. My manhood was hard, hot, and throbbing where it lay against my lower belly. I could feel it brush against her hip as we breathed.

We just lay there holding each other for a while and then she chuckled softly and sighed deeply. "A penny for your thoughts," I whispered almost to myself as I ran my hand up and down her back in a gentle caress.

She shivered softly and chuckled again, before replying, "I'd be careful asking that, you might get more than you bargained for."

Now it was my turn to chuckle as I said, "I think I can afford it, that is if you'll accept a check. I seem to have left my cash in my other suit."

She laughed and nodded. "My point exactly, money isn't the only thing we seemed to have left in our other suits."

I puzzled at that for a second and then the light flashed on. "Oh, yeah," I whispered. "I see what you mean." Then I chuckled and added, "At least we wouldn't have to worry about you getting pregnant, I was fixed a good number of years ago after my son was born. My wife had it done one day and I had it done the next. We looked at it as our double indemnity insurance policy."

Kaye laughed and then stopped abruptly. "What the hell am I laughing about?" She whispered sharply and then she was kissing me again. This time it was not as soft or gentle, there was a deeper urgency to it.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "Now we're in deep shit, you know that don't you." When I nodded, she grinned, moved over, and up to sit straddling my hips. The heat of her sex, pressed tightly against my ridged shaft was excruciating. I groaned deeply at the feeling and heard the same from her.

"Oh shit," she whispered fiercely as she wiggled her hips from side to side. When she moved her hips up and then back, I could feel my shaft sliding easily up and down in the hot slippery folds of her sex. We both groaned deeply again and then her body gave a quick sharp jerk or two, followed by a hot flood over and along my shaft.

She yelled, "Oh shit!" again as her body shivered and jerked along in the throws of a long drawn out orgasm.

After a while, she lay forward on my chest and I hugged her tightly, caressing her back and hips. A while later, she stirred and then hit me on the shoulder. "It's all your fault," she whispered fiercely.

"Okay, I can accept that," I replied with a chuckle.

I heard her chuckle softly and then she was kissing me again, softly, and sweetly. She broke the kiss but did not return her head to my shoulder; she just lay there looking into my eyes, a soft smile on her lips.

"What?" I asked softly with a smile of my own.

"Lying here last night holding you, after you went to sleep gave me too much time to think," she said slowly. "I thought about how you looked at me on the dock, not with a leer or lust but in appreciation of what you saw, as a person. Then I thought about how you were all protective of me and us as we tried to get back to the dock. Also how you treated me as an equal and not someone weak or fragile."

She kissed me quickly on the lips and chuckled again. "And then there was the warm strong body I was snuggled up against. That really got my juices to flowing. The way you looked at me when I was putting wood on the fire was another thing. Almost a look of awe, well maybe just great appreciation."

With a laugh, she kissed me again. "Anyway, I woke up, cuddled up to you this morning, all warm, snug, safe, and horny as hell. Then you wanted a penny for my thoughts. How about, if we fuck each other into total exhaustion, was the first thing across my mind? Then reality set in and we had no protection. Then you tell me you're fixed. What's a girl to do? I've never came that quickly in my life." She finally ran down.

I laughed, pulled her head down, and kissed her. After a second of surprise, she kissed me back and the passion in the kiss was growing quickly.

Her body was rubbing sensuously against mine as the kiss went on, my hands wandering over her back and firm shapely ass. She moaned softly into my mouth as I squeezed one ass cheek and then the other. When I moved a finger down between the satiny mounds to tickled and teased her asshole, she moaned even louder and pushed back against my finger.

When my finger popped through the tight ring of muscles and entered her, she groaned loudly and pushed up, breaking the kiss. Her hips were moving back and forth, alternately rubbing against my shaft on one side, and fucking herself on my finger on the other.

Her eyes were tightly shut and she chewed softly on her lower lip as a growling sound came from deep in her chest. Suddenly, she froze, except for a jerking spasm in her hips as she came again, in long drawn out waves. Each punctuated with a loud growling yell and a jerk of her hips.

Slowly she came down from her orgasm and lowered herself to lay prone on top of me once again. When I slipped my finger out of her ass, she moaned loudly and shivered, her ass and hips giving a quick flutter as if it was searching for the finger.

I found the covers and worked them up over us. I sighed contentedly as my hands returned to her shapely ass. As my hands slid up over her ass cheeks and then on up her back, she sighed deeply and snuggled against me.

*****

I'm not sure if we slept or not but the next thing I remember is feeling a cold draft. I opened my eyes to see her putting a chunk of wood on the fire. In the light of day, her body was even more remarkable than it had been by firelight. She turned, saw me looking at her, and smiled.

"Awe, was the right word," I whispered softly.

She laughed and replied, "Right, maybe ten years ago, but not now. Have you had your eyes checked lately?"

I nodded and said, "There's nothing wrong with my eyes or you, you're beautiful, and you'd better believe that."

She got a mischievous grin on her face and asked, "And if I don't, what are you going to do about it?"

"I'll just have to spank that gorgeous ass of yours," I replied softly and licked my lips. "If I don't forget what I'm doing and kiss it all over instead."

She chuckled and walked over by the bed. "Then I can't lose either way, can I?"

When I lifted the covers for her to get back in the bed, she shook her head and grinned. "I made a couple of big messes and I need to clean them up."

With a grin of my own, I reached up and grabbed her arm, pulling her back onto the bed. We wrestled around for a moment or two, until I pinned her down under my body and said, still grinning, "I think I can take care of that matter better than cold water and a cold rag."

I kissed her lightly on the lips and added, "Anyway, I haven't had my breakfast yet, and you sound mighty fine to me. Essence of pussy, the nectar of the gods. What more could any man want for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?"

Kaye laughed and asked, "And just what do I get for breakfast?"

"Hmmm, I think I can find an old sausage for you to nibble on, as long as you promise not to bite and chew," I said with a laugh.

She laughed and said, "Sometimes I like it a little rough, how about you?"

When I chuckled and shook my head, she went on, "Okay, I won't bite or chew but that's all I can promise. You've already made a wild woman out of me twice this morning and that was just the foreplay. I hate to think of what the real thing will be like. It will probably kill me."

I kissed her softly for a second and then said, "Make that, it'll kill both of us but what a way to go." Before she could reply, I kissed her again.

The kiss went on and on. At some point, I released her hands and arms, which I had been pinning down above her head. Now one of her hands was on the back of my head and the other caressed my back and ass. A subtle shift of our bodies had me between her legs, my hard shaft pressed tightly into her slit.

As her hips gave a soft flutter, we both groaned and the next thing I felt was the head of my dick slipping slowly into the very tight, hot velvety grip of her vagina. I held still and heard us both groan again.

I lifted my head, breaking the kiss and whispered, "I think breakfast has been cancelled or at least postponed due to technical problems."

She nodded with quick movements of her head as her hips slowly rose, forcing another inch or so of my shaft into her heat. She licked her lips and tilted her head back with a long drawn out groan.

The wonderful things that her hot sex was doing to me, made a shiver run up and down my spine as I tried to hold still. I wanted to savor the feeling of slowly entering her for as long as possible.

Kaye had other ideas though and a set of nails digging into my ass soon made that painfully apparent to me. To escape the nails, I moved my hips forward until my pelvic bone was pressed tightly up against hers. This got me away from the pain in my ass but now the sensations of her hot tight vagina, were threatening to crush me in its silky grip, not to mention the fact that my own orgasm was growing by leaps and bounds.

With a loud groan of my own, I reversed directions and slowly pulled upward, hoping that the nails were gone.

The nails were gone but I now had a wild woman under me. Kaye's hips were bouncing up and down and around so much that, I ended up pulling all the way out. This brought a loud yell from her and a return of the nails. With a mental grin, I abandoned the slow and gentle approach.

Lining myself back up, I rammed my dick into her, with a loud smack as my hips met hers.

"Yes!" Kaye yelled loudly, her head flailing around wildly from side to side.

I fucked her, hard, fast, and deep. It did slow my orgasm down, which was good but it seemed to put Kaye on another level. She seemed to be coming with nearly every stroke I made, her sex getting even hotter, tighter, and wetter, as if that was possible.

Between her excitement and the grip her sex had on my manhood, my orgasm was suddenly building and building quickly. I groaned softly and slammed into her even harder. This brought a series of loud incoherent yells to her lips.

Suddenly, she froze except for a quick hunching motion in her hips and her nails raked my ass and back. Two strokes later, my orgasm washed through me. I also froze, as jet after jet of hot cum seemed to draw my backbone right out of me.

Kaye yelled louder than ever and hugged me tightly, her hips fluttering and trembling under me. Her vagina was clenching and unclenching as it tried to milk me for every drop.

Totally drained, I sagged, trying to keep as much of my weight as possible on my arms, but I wasn't having much luck. I heard a deep sigh and opened my eyes. I hadn't even realized that they were closed. Kaye was looking up at me with a shy smile on her face. I smiled at her as best I could and groaned as I pushed up to take my weight off her.

"That's alright," she whispered softly. "You're not hurting me. In fact, I had forgotten how good it felt. You're weight, I mean." She ended with a chuckle.

I took a deep breath and blew it out slowly before I leaned down and kissed her softly. When I pushed back up, I grinned and said, "Well, we both lived, barely on my part but...." I let the sentence trail off.

She chuckled and then moaned softly as I felt her stomach twitch and her sex clamp down on my semi hard member. Now it was her turn to take a deep breath and slowly let it out. After a moment, she opened her eyes again and grinned.

"Well, so far so good but I'm so sensitive right now that any movement gives me another jolt, even laughing," she whispered softly.

I grinned and flexed my ass cheeks, causing my manhood to twitch inside her. She moaned as her vagina clamped down in answer to my movement.

"Quit!" she said quickly. "Please don't, I couldn't take another orgasm, if my life depended on it and any movement is likely to trigger another one. God, I don't remember ever being this sensitive after so many orgasms."

She chuckled again and then moaned, "Oh shit." She took a slow deep breath and whispered, "I don't remember ever having that many orgasms in a row or at one time, or whatever."

"What's going to happen when I get up from here?" I asked with a grin.

Her eyes got big for a second and then she grinned back at me. "Who says I'm going to let you get up? I happen to like where you are. God knows, it been forever since anyone has been where you are now."

When I looked at her questioningly, she smiled shyly and dropped her eyes. "To tell the truth, I haven't had sex with anyone except myself since well before my divorce. That's been almost two years ago."

I chuckled and then said, "No wonder you were going boom so fast and so often. Damn, and all this time, I thought it was my great technique and expertise."

She grinned and then pulled me down for a kiss. I kissed her softly and gently, savoring the feel and taste of her sweet mouth. After a while, she pushed against me and I broke the kiss, rising back up.

She sighed deeply and smiled at me. "There's nothing wrong with your technique or your expertise. You kiss good too. I was just in too much of a hurry to have time to appreciate it. I felt as if I was a teenager again and having sex for the first time. I wanted it all and I wanted it right now. You remember how it was."

I grinned and nodded. "Oh yeah, I remember, I'm old but not that damned old."

"I didn't mean it that way," she whispered quickly.

"I know, I'm just teasing you," I replied and kissed her again. Only this time, I applied a few of the things I had learned over the years. Just a sample of the technique and expertise that I did have.

From time to time, her sex would give me a squeeze and after a while, I felt my manhood starting to grow firmer and larger. Kaye would whimper softly as she gave me each squeeze.

With a soft moan, she finally pushed me away. With grins on our faces, we lay there just looking into each other's eyes. After a moment or two, Kaye whispered, "Was that teasing me, too? If it was, you were doing a damn good job of it and now we have a bigger problem than we had a few minutes ago. You're hard again and I'm even more sensitive than I was."

I grinned and asked, "How's that a problem?"

She grinned back and then answered, "As soon as you move inside me, I'm either going to explode again or die, both of which will be the same thing. Even if you just pulled out, I'd explode."

"Then, I guess I need to just lay here and behave, don't I," I whispered to her.

She grinned and whispered, "The other problem is that I want to make love to you again and again and again...."

She chuckled and then moved her hips slowly down and then back up. She gave a loud gasp as she did and then groaned deeply, her nails raking my back as I took a long full stroke out and then back in. Her legs came up and locked around my waist, just above my hips, pulling us tightly together. We lay this way for a minute or two as her orgasm slowly faded. It had been quick, sudden, and shattering.

Kaye's eyes fluttered open and then she smiled up at me. "I lived," she whispered raggedly.

I grinned and nodded before I replied, "Yeah, but that was just one stroke. We only have a few hundred more to go."

Her eyes got bigger and she shook her head vigorously. I chuckled and said, "Okay, I think I see your point. Maybe I need to just pull out and let you rest." She nodded in agreement to that. "Okay. Now, you have to let go of me with your legs or I ain't going nowhere."

With a big grin she whispered, "Oh, yeah," as she slowly and gingerly lowered her legs. "Make it quick, before I change my mind," she added, as I did just that.

She gave a loud gasp as I pulled out, her knees slamming against my thighs. I held still on my hands and knees for a moment, until her knees relaxed their grip and then I moved over to lie down beside her.

I untangled the blankets and pulled a couple of them up over us. With a sigh of contentment, Kaye rolled over to face me, coming into my arms to cuddle up close. I held her tight and slowly stroked and caressed her back, ass, and hip.

From where her head was on my arm, I heard her whisper, "You could spoil a girl, if you're not careful."

"Some girls should be spoiled, to some extent," was my answer.

*****

I came awake slowly. I had been having a wonderful dream and really didn't want to leave it, but I had to pee. There was a dim light coming through the windows. I could not hear the rain but I could hear the wind sighing around the eves of the cabin.

"Hello sleepyhead," Kaye said softly, a smile on her face. She was sitting in the chair next to the fire with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. Her feet were propped up in the other chair and she had a steaming mug in her hand.

"Hello yourself. You sure look comfy." I looked at the mug, sniffed the air, and asked. "What are you drinking?"

She grinned and whispered, "Coffee."

"What! Where the hell did you get that?" I asked loudly.

She laughed and then replied, "I made it. I found some coffee grounds in an old zip lock bag under the sink. Add rainwater and a coffee can and you have boiled cowboy coffee. There's no sugar or cream but it's great just the same. It's a little chewy when you get to the bottom of the cup so be careful."

I laughed and rolled out of the bunk, bringing my blanket with me. "If I wasn't in love with you before, I am now," I said as I leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes were big and her mouth hung open slightly.

"What?" I asked as I took in her expression.

"Uh, you used the L word," she whispered so softly that I could hardly hear it.

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked slightly confused.

"We're still in the lust and romance stage," she replied as if that explained it all.

I nodded my head once and said, "Okay." I did not have a clue what she was talking about. "The lust part I understand and have certainly enjoyed. The romance part, I can go with, once we get back to civilization, but I don't understand the problem with the.... Uh.... L word. I've always been a little dense about these things so maybe you should explain it in small words if possible."

She rose up and kissed me quickly. "There's a cup for you on the table," she said.

"Okay," I replied. I grinned and shook my head as I got the cup and moved to the stove. I wrapped a corner of my blanket around the large coffee can and used both hands to pour my mug full.

I sipped at the hot brew and sighed. "Oh yes, now life is complete," I said as I moved over to the chair she had her feet in and lifted them up. I sat down and placed her feet in my lap.

She grinned at me and wiggled her toes. "Love takes time to grow and blossom," she said, her toes rubbing across my belly.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers