A Bad Day Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to the far corner and faced me as she took the lid off and sat it under her sex. With a deep shuddery breath, she started to pee in the can. Her eyes were on my face as I watched her pee. She groaned deeply and looked away.

A few moments later, she patted her sex dry with a scrap of rag and stood up. She put the lid on the can and walked toward the bed with a shy smile on her face. As she stopped by the stove to close the door she asked, "How is that for kinky?"

I chuckled and said, "I love you."

With a soft sigh, she smiled and whispered, "I love you too."

As she climbed into bed and snuggled up with me, she shivered and whispered, "I've never done anything like that before. I've always been a closed bathroom door type person."

I kissed her softly on the lips and replied, "Everything out in the open. Life is best that way."

Kaye snuggled close and sighed. "We're going to work."

"Yes. Yes, we are," I replied and kissed her on the forehead as she snuggled even closer.

*****

Sleep came quickly and we slept the night through. I woke up first and realized it was breaking dawn and the fire had died way down. I didn't move. I was warm and it felt good with Kaye cuddled up halfway on top of me. I caressed her back with one hand.

She made a soft whimpering sound and sighed. "So good," she whispered.

"My thoughts exactly," I whispered in reply.

She opened one eye and grinned at me. "What else do you have on your mind?"

"I need to put another log on the fire and make fresh coffee."

She moved sideways and ended up on top of me. She raised her head and kissed me on the lips. "Are you sure you want to get out of bed right this moment?"

My hands caressed her back several times and ended up cupping her ass cheeks. "Nope, but if we get out from under this blankets, we'll freeze our asses off."

Kaye pushed up with her arms and then dropped down quickly. "Yeah, make that two logs."

I chuckled as she moved sideways and ended up on her side. "I put the last wood on the fire."

My hand found hers and pulled it over to place it on my hard dick. "I've got some wood for your fire."

She groaned softly as she squeezed my dick. "Hard wood in the morning," she said as she twisted around until her ass was against my hip.

I rolled sideways until my hard shaft was between her ass cheeks. When she rolled her hips from side to side, I moved my hips back and pushed my shaft down. The head followed the cleft of her ass and then poked between her upper thighs.

She lifted her leg until my shaft slipped between her thighs. "Oh yeah, hard hot wood can get a ladies fire started real quick."

I chuckled as I wiggled down slightly. The head of my dick pressed against her hot damp opening. She wiggled her hips and I felt the head center up on her opening and slowly slide in an inch or so. "Much too wet for a fire," I said as I rocked my hips forward.

Kaye gasped as half my shaft entered her from behind. She wiggled her upper body forward slightly as I pulled my hips back. The angle into her vagina change and my next thrust had my hips tight up against her ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah," she said with a soft whimpering moan.

My slow strokes in and out of her sex had her hips pushing back against me at the bottom of each stroke. "So good," she said and then groaned as I slapped her ass cheeks harder. "Even better," she said after a gasp at the second hard stroke.

Half a dozen strokes later, I felt that hot surge around the head of my dick. I slowed and shortened my strokes as Kaye thrashed around on the bed. She wasn't exactly yelling but she was making loud grunting noises that slowly died as she settled down.

A few moments later, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Oh God, that one snuck up on me."

As she finished speaking, I drew my dick out slowly and then rammed it home as hard as I could. With a big gasp, she tried to roll over away from me. I followed until I was on top of her, most of my upper weight on my hands and forearms.

Her legs were between mine as I slowly fucked her in this position. She made soft whimpering sounds as she lifted her ass to meet my hips on each slow thrust. "Too bad it's so cold or you could be on your knees," I whispered.

When I felt her trying to lift her ass, I rose up. The next thing I knew, she was on her knees and I was still planted to the max in her sex. "My, my favorite position," she said in a breathy voice.

After that, we were fucking with wild abandon. The cold didn't seem to matter. Nothing mattered but our mutual satisfaction, which didn't take long for either of us. She had several small orgasm and then one monster one as I came long and hard deep inside her.

*****

We were both still breathing hard but now we were lying side by side and still connected. How that happened I didn't remember but we also had all the blankets back over us. "Wow!" I whispered.

Kaye chuckled and replied, "Uh huh."

We lay there quietly for a while until Kaye said, "Is it brighter in here or is it just wishful thinking on my part?"

I raised my head and looked around. It was definitely brighter than it ever had been since we had been there. "Uh, I think the sun is out."

Kaye pushed up and looked at the window. "It is," she said loudly as she rolled away from me. A few second later, she grabbed a blanket and wrapped up in it. "Brrr," she said and stood up. She grabbed the bunk overhead as she staggered a little.

"Are you alright?" I asked quickly as I sat up.

She nodded and turned to look at me. "A little light headed. Great sex will do that sometimes."

I wiggled over to the side of the bed and wrapped a blanket around my upper body. "Wood, stove, fire, heat," I said as I stood up. I had to grab the upper bunk as my head swam. "Yeah, great sex," I said with a big grin.

Kaye laughed. "You get the wood and I'll get the coffee ready."

"Right," I said as I let go of the bunk and gathered the woman I loved into my arms for a long drawn out kiss.

With a deep moan, she kissed me back.

When the kiss broke, she grinned at me and said, "Good morning."

"Ain't it though," I replied as I hugged her tightly.

A few moments later, she said, "Wood."

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope, you destroyed that a while ago."

"Fire," she prompted.

"Right," I said as I let go of her and headed for our pile of wood.

*****

With the fire burning brightly, I cracked the front door and looked out. It was a bright sunny day with just a breath of wind. "Beautiful," I said as I turned to look at Kaye. She grinned and flashed me by opening and closing her blanket.

"You're beautiful also but it's cold as all get out, out side."

"Can we get back to the landing?" She asked quickly.

"If we don't freeze along the way," I replied.

With a big grin, she asked, "Do you think anyone would object if we stopped to have sex to warm up?"

"Uh, yes and no," I replied and then grinned. "The better question is, would we care?"

"Uh, the jails around here aren't coed, are they?"

"Yeah, that would be a major drawback," I replied with a grin.

With a laugh, she said, "Coffee, lots and lots of coffee."

"And food," I added with a grin.

"Let me see if I can find anything that can resemble breakfast," she said opening and closing cabinets.

*****

I opened the canned ham and sliced off several thick slices as she opened a can of new potatoes and sliced those up. The ham was already cooked but it went into the skillet to get it warm and to add grease to the pan for the potatoes. With them more or less fried, we had the basics of a breakfast.

As we ate, she asked, "When do we get out of here?"

"We could go this afternoon, if it warms up or we could wait until tomorrow if the weather looks like it will hold," I replied. "Are you in a hurry?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "No hurry but the rest of that ham and a can of green beans are about all we have left except for the fish."

"So it's food and not escape you have on your mind."

She looked at me hard and then chuckled. "There is no escape in this relationship."

"I'm sure glad to hear you say that," I said with a big wink.

"We'll have a lot of decisions to make when we do get out of here. First and foremost is where will we live. I have a small apartment up north."

"I have a three bedroom house on five acres west of here."

She said, "I have my job to consider."

"I own my own company," I shot back.

"Uh, shouldn't we date some to make sure we will work in civilization?" She asked.

I laughed and said, "I'll build a big tree house in the backyard."

With a groan, she came into my arms for a hug. "I want a bathroom in that tree house."

With a chuckle, I said, "Along with central a/c and heat, and running water, and lights."

Kaye laughed and shook her head. "Lets not get too fancy or we'd have a house in a tree. I like the wood stove and I like to sweat when it's hot. Running water would be nice and some dim night lights but that's about it."

"Cream, sugar, and a real coffee pot," I added to the list.

"You don't like my cowboy coffee?"

"I love it except for the chewy part," I replied with a grin.

"And no clothes allowed," she said with a grin.

"Uh, I'll have to find a tree back in the woods further," I replied with a wink.

"Why?" She asked.

I grinned and said, "My house sits close to a main highway with lots of semis running up and down. The tree I had in mind sits out by itself in the middle of the backyard. High up in the tree would make it visible from the highway."

She shivered hard and groaned softly as I spoke. "I've been known to show off but that might be a little too much."

"We'll have to find a place back in the edge of the woods where you can see the highway but you would be camouflaged enough not to be seen unless you wanted to be seen."

Kaye groaned deeply and started to kiss me wildly. I returned the kiss with growing passion.

*****

The ride back to the landing was cold but we made it with no problems. The people who ran the tournament were happy to see us. They checked us off the missing list and weighted our fish. There were still a dozen boats missing.

We released the fish and loaded the boat. Kaye followed me to the hotel in her car. The first thing we did was to hit the shower and run all the hot water out.

*****

That was eight years ago. We never did build a tree house but the no clothes thing applied to the house and anywhere else we thought we could get away with it. Kaye moved in with me within a week and we've lived happily ever after.