A Bad Day Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not always." I told her. "With my wife and me, it was like a slap up side the head the first time we met. By breakfast time the next morning, it was a done deal and it lasted twenty-four years."

Kaye looked at me over the rim of her cup as she took a sip of coffee. "You two were very lucky," she whispered as she lowered the cup.

"Luck had nothing to do with it. A good marriage is work. You both have to put all you have into it and hold nothing back. If you do it right, the rewards are beyond anything else in life. The two become almost as one."

A look of wonder came over Kaye's face for a second and then she smiled. "I love you too," she whispered, her toes going back to rubbing my belly.

I smiled at her and sipped my coffee. "I like the sound of that." I told her softly.

Her next question caught me completely off guard. One of those bolts from the blue. "Why do you love me?" was the bomb she dropped in the middle of my contentment.

I cleared my throat and sipped on my coffee once more, taking a little time to think. "Okay, as the saying or poem goes, let me count the ways. You are a beautiful lady that any man would be proud to love. You're fun to be around and smart. You make love with a wild abandon that is breathtaking. You have one of the finest asses I have ever seen and you can make cowboy coffee. What's not to love?" I ended with a grin.

Then I added, "There's also something sweet and honest about you that touches me down deep inside. You are kind, caring, and understanding, you are loving, and giving, that's what I see and love."

She sat there with her mouth open for nearly a minute. I sipped my coffee and watched her face. She closed her mouth and then smiled.

"Not exactly what I expected. I didn't expect much of an answer at all but wow, you don't hold anything back do you. I think that's what I love about you. What I see is who you are, no more, no less, and what I see, I like a lot. All of those last points you ticked off apply to you as well. I'm sorry for the loaded question but I had to see if you had an answer or if it was just wishful thinking or the heat of the moment."

"I have to admit that the heat of the moment has something to do with it. I wouldn't be human if it didn't. Yesterday, last night, and this morning, showed me a lot about you as a person and how our life could be together. Adversity is sometimes the great eye opener."

She smiled and nodded. "Ain't it though."

I nodded and changed the subject to ask how the weather looked outside.

"It's not raining but it's cold and very windy. I liked to have froze my tush off when I went to pee and get some more firewood."

I frowned and then groaned as I sat my coffee cup on the table. "I have to do the same so I guess I'll grab some more wood also."

Kaye grinned and said, "I was looking for a can to pee in when I found the coffee." When I licked my lips and looked at my coffee cup, she added, "I told you it was rain water and that's what I meant."

"I believe you," I said as I picked up her feet, stood up, and then placed her feet on the chair. "Kinky you are but not that kinky."

Kaye grinned again and tilted her head to the side. "Kinky, huh. And you can tell this how?"

"Just a feeling I've got and that grin on your face."

With a chuckle, she leaned forward and used her hand to part the blanket at my waist. My dick was hard and stood up against my belly. "Is that what having to pee does to you in the morning?"

"Uh, yeah, plus the thought of you sitting there naked except for that blanket."

Grinning, she pulled my dick down and stuck the head of it in her coffee cup. I took a sharp breath as the hot liquid covered the head. She smiled up at me as she stirred her coffee slowly with the head of my dick.

A moment later, she tapped the shaft just below the head against the rim of her cup and then sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I groaned as she sucked on it and ran her tongue around and round the sensitive flange. My knees were shaking slightly by the time she popped my dick out of her mouth.

Looking up at me, she whispered, "You have no idea just how kinky I can get when I want to." With that said, she let go of my dick and grinned when it slapped loudly against my lower belly.

"Go pee so I can have that for breakfast," she whispered softly and then sipped her coffee. A second later, she added, "You give my coffee an interesting additional flavor."

I just stared at her with my mouth open, which made her chuckle softly. "Kinky can be a lot of fun."

"So I see," I whispered as I headed for the front door.

*****

Back inside, I stacked an armload of wood by the door and spent a moment warming up next to the stove. "You were not kidding about the wind. It seems to be straight from the North Pole and twenty to thirty miles an hour. The lake is still rising also but we should be alright as long as the wood pile doesn't float away."

I shivered and then grinned. "There is no way across the lake until the wind dies. From what I could see there are four to five foot running white caps."

"For someone stranded, you seem happy," Kaye said with a grin of her own.

"It could be the beautiful company I'm getting to spend time with."

"Not to mention the beautiful sex," Kaye said with a laugh.

"Uh, yeah, that also," I said as I retrieved my coffee cup and refilled it.

I turned to ask Kaye if she wanted more coffee. I never got the question out. She had the blanket pulled down off her shoulders and was using a finger to paint her nipple with coffee from her cup.

When she saw me looking, she grinned and whispered, "Do you need any more of an invitation?"

Going to my knee next to her chair, I took a sip of my hot coffee, and then sucked her closest nipple into my mouth. She took a sharp gasping breath and thrust out her chest. Her hand found the back of my head as she whispered, "Oh hell yeah, hot coffee on cold nipples. Talk about kinky, my kind of kinky for sure."

I pulled my head back, popping her nipple out of my mouth with a sucking sound. "Wait until the end of July or the middle of August when I stick my ice-cream cone to these beauties and then lick it off."

Kaye groaned softly and gave a little shivering shake. "You have such a warped mind and I love it so."

With a laugh, I took another sip of coffee and sucked her hard nipple back into my mouth. With a soft groan, she caressed the back of my head and then pulled it tighter to her breast. I sucked more of her breast into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue.

Releasing that nipple, I took another sip of coffee and sucked in the other nipple. It had been exposed longer and felt cooler in my mouth. From Kaye's gasp and moan, I figured my mouth felt even hotter on this nipple. A moment later, she shivered hard and whispered, "A little more of that and I'm going to have a big problem."

I lifted my head and let her nipple pop out of my mouth. "And what kind of problem would that be," I asked.

"Either I'm going to come right here in this chair or I'm going to drag your ass back to bed and rape you."

"Decisions, decisions," I said with a grin and then I took another sip of coffee. She moaned and shook her head as I did.

"There is a third option," she whispered before I could suck in a nipple.

"And that is?" I asked.

With a big grin, she said, "Sit in that chair and I'll show you."

When I moved to the chair, she sat her cup down and took mine from me. When she went to her knees in front of me, I got an idea of what she had in mind. She used one hand to move the blanket off my lap and took a big sip of coffee. She grabbed the base of my shaft and pulled it forward as she leaned in and sucked the head of my dick into her hot, hot mouth.

I groaned long and loud as she slowly swallowed me to the max, swirling her very hot tongue all around. I had never felt anything so sensuous in my life. I nearly came on the spot. She lifted her head still bathing my shaft with her tongue.

When she lifted her head and took another swallow of coffee, I shook my head. "Your going to get that breakfast you wanted real quick if you do that again."

She grinned and waved my dick around, cooling it more. Then she was swallowing me again and I was groaning even louder than the first time. Once she reached her hand, she started to bob her head up and down quickly. A moment later, I was toast, coming long and hard.

Kaye continued to suck on just the head for another minute and then lifted her head to grin up at me. She smacked her lips several times and then took a swallow of coffee. "I wanted cream for my coffee and I sure got it," she whispered and then sucked the head of my dick back into her mouth.

I groaned as her hot mouth and tongue attacked the head of my dick. My shaft was still as hard as it had ever been and did not seem like it wanted to go down. The next thing I knew, I had a wild woman sitting on my dick fucking herself with it for all she was worth. She wasn't as hot as the coffee but she was warm, wet, and slippery enough to keep my full attention.

I know she had one orgasm right at the start as the heat around the head of my dick grew and then another about the time she collapsed against my chest breathing hard and rapidly. I felt like I should be coming but it had been all used up the first time I came so I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

*****

As her breathing got back to normal, Kaye sighed deeply and sat up slowly. She looked into my eyes and grinned. "You drive me wild and make me crazy. Ain't it wonderful?"

"I though I drove you crazy and made you wild?" I replied with a grin as big as hers.

She laughed and rocked back and forth on my lap. My dick was still semi hard and I could hear the squishing noise we made as she moved. She stopped moving and leaned back to look between us. "I think I made one hell of a mess."

"I... uh... might have added a little too it. At least I was trying to."

Kaye grinned, twisted a little sideways, reached down, and retrieved our coffee cups. She handed me mine and then took a sip of hers. Smiling at me over the rim of her cup, she wiggled on my lap and asked, "What shall we talk about?"

"My usual response to that is, the first thing that comes up, but you've pretty well made that impossible at the moment."

She laughed and wiggled again. "This being stranded stuff is fun with the right person."

I nodded. "Yeah, it is," I whispered and then smiled. "And I thought I would be fishing with some guy named Kenny or Keith."

"I don't think either of those names would go with a guy sitting on your lap like this. Now, Kevin or Karl might be a different story," she said and laughed.

I frowned and shook my head. "Most likely I'd be sitting on Karl's lap," I whispered and then grinned as her mouth dropped open. "I'm kidding," I added a moment later.

She closed her mouth and chuckled. "My kinky factor jumped through the roof there for a second."

"I can be kinky but that's way too far for me."

She grinned at me over her coffee mug and whispered, "How about me and another woman?"

I lifted my eyebrows and cocked my head to the side. "Do I get to at least watch?"

She laughed. "That is about the answer I expected," she said and then grinned. "I was teasing you. I've never been there but I have thought about it."

I nodded. "I can understand that. My wife used to eye certain women and I could hear the wheels turning. She never did anything about it but I knew the thoughts were there. Me on the other hand, another guy has never appealed to me in any way, shape, or form."

She nodded. "How about a threesome?" She asked.

"Two girls and a guy or two guys and a girl?" I asked in reply.

"Either or," she said with a grin.

I chuckled. "Every guy has fantasies about two girls at once."

"And the other," she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well, this one time in a cheap motel in a small town in the middle of nowhere...." I started and then stopped with a grin.

Her eyebrows went up another notch. "Do tell," she whispered.

I laughed and wrapped an arm around her waist as I stood up. "I'm crazy but not crazy enough to tell on myself."

Her arm went around my neck, her legs wrapped around my hips and she whimpered softly as I walked over to the stove. My semi hard dick moved inside her as I walked. She groaned softly and wiggled as I stopped. Her eyes opened and she looked into my eyes.

I sat my mug on the stove and looked at the coffee can with coffee in it. I didn't have a blanket and with her in one arm, I couldn't figure out how to pour the coffee. She grinned and sat her cup down next to mine. "We seem to have a problem or two."

Bouncing her several times, this again moved my semi soft dick inside her. She whimpered softly and I grinned as I said, "Only with getting more coffee."

"Put me down and pour the coffee," she whispered as she unwrapped her legs from around my hips. I lowered her to the floor and my dick slipped out of her. We both groaned softly and then she shifted her hips from side to side. "I need to find another coffee can and a rag."

I kissed her softly and then picked up her blanket and handed it to her. She grinned and wrapped it around her shoulders as I used a corner of mine to pour our cups full of coffee. I handed her, her cup and turned to the cabinet where the blankets had been stored.

Four coffee cans were on the bottom shelf. I picked them up one at a time and shook them. The second made a swishing sound. I opened it to find it was half full of coffee grounds. I put the cover back on it and sat both cans on the table. "Now for more water," I said as I grinned in Kaye's direction.

"I sat the one I used earlier under the runoff from the roof."

I nodded and gathered up the three empty coffee cans and went to the door. It was raining a little harder than earlier. I pulled the lids off the cans and hurriedly lined them up under the water running off the roof. I shut the door and shivered as I hurried over to stand next to the stove. "I don't remember any rags."

"Me either," she whispered and then sighed. "Warm water will be better than the cold from earlier."

"I could donate a sock, I guess," I said with a grin.

Kaye looked at me sharply and shook her head. "And you called me kinky."

"For that to be kinky, I'd have to keep my foot in the sock," I said with chuckle.

Kaye looked down. "How long is your big toe?"

I stuck my foot out and wiggled my toes. Kaye shook her head and grinned at me. "I'll stick with the other thing."

"Okay, but you don't know what you are missing," I replied with a big chuckle.

Her eyes were elsewhere as she asked, "Is there a knife around somewhere?"

"Sure," I said as I opened a drawer and pulled out a paring knife.

She took the knife, sat her coffee on the table, and walked over to the bunk bed. She climbed up on the side of the bottom bunk and reached across to feel in the crack between the upper mattress and the wall. She pulled out what looked like a pillowcase.

"Did you know that was there?" I asked.

"Nope, just a hunch. Out of sight, out of mind," she replied as she stepped down to the floor.

She had me hold the case while she slit it down both sides. She cut off a strip along the long side and then cut it in half. She laid those pieces on the table along with the knife and folded the remaining cloth up into a thick square. "Now we have a washrag apiece and you have a pad to pour coffee with."

I took the pad and refilled both our mugs. "You are a genius," I said as I handed her a mug.

She replied with a grin. "I wouldn't go that far, but...."

"Speaking of which," I said with a grin.

Her eyes jumped to my face and opened wide. A moment later, they dripped to my dick and she shivered. "A, uh, finger or maybe my small vibrator but nothing nearly as large as your dick," she whispered and then shivered again.

"That will give us something to work on in the future," I said with a wink.

"Uh huh," she whispered and then shivered hard. "Are those coffee cans full yet?" She asked, changing the subject.

*****

With a can of water hot from the top of the stove, she cleaned up her side of our mess while I cleaned up mine. When we finished, we rinsed out the rags and hung them on the front of the sink. As she poured the water out, she turned and eyed my dick. "Nice and clean," she said with a grin.

"Let me know when you want to mess it up again," I replied as I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed the side of her neck.

She squirmed in my arms and shivered. A moment later, she whispered, "This is good but I'm starving for food all of a sudden."

"Uh, canned ham or Spam?" I asked. "Is there a skillet or some kind of a pan?"

"There is a skillet on top of the cabinet with the coffee cans. I think there is a boiler under the sink."

A couple of sticks of wood in the stove got the temp up to the point I could fry the Span. A can of green beans heated quickly in the boiler. The smell of the food cooking made me realize how hungry I was.

It didn't take us long to finish off the Spam and the green beans. She had found a couple of forks and two chipped plates for us to eat off of. I pushed my plate back and sighed. "Did you have enough?" I asked as I got up to get the fresh can of coffee to refill out mugs.

"Just right," Kaye whispered with a smile.

I gathered up the empty coffee cans and headed for the door. I sat the cans under the run off, checked the boat with a sweeping glance, and looked at Kaye. "How many cans for the dishes?" I asked.

She held up two fingers as she took a sip of coffee.

I brought two in and sat them on the stove. Reaching for my shirt, I said, "I need to pull the boat up. The water is still rising."

"You take care of the boat and bring up a couple of arm full of wood and I'll do the dishes," Kaye said with a wink.

I tossed her my blanket and put on my jeans. I sat down and rolled the cuffs up to my knees. As I stood up, I bent over and kissed her softly. "That sounds like a plan to me," I said returning her wink.

*****

The water was high enough for me to get most of the boat under the cabin. I checked the charge on the batteries and started the big motor. I left it idling as I carried three loads of wood upstairs. I went back down to shut the motor off.

Back inside, Kaye had the dishes done and stacked on the table. "The wind has died somewhat but it's too late to make the run this afternoon. Anyway, I want it to drop more if it will."

"You're the Captain," Kaye said and then grinned. "Anyway, I feel a nap coming on."

I smiled at her as I took off my slicker and shirt. "That sounds good to me."

She watched me wring water out of my pants legs with a frown. "Is the water still rising?"

"Up to my knees now," I replied as I wrapped up in my blanket.

"Did you release the fish?"

I shook my head as I freshened up my coffee. "Not yet. I still want to show them off at the weight in site."

Kaye grinned and nodded. "So do I," she said softly and then yawned. "Coffee or no coffee, its nap time."

*****

With Kaye in bed, I sat by the fire and sipped my coffee. Every time I looked her way, I would smile. Did lightening strike twice in the game of love, I wondered. With a nod, I stood up and put my coffee mug on the table next to hers. I sat the coffee off to the side of the stove.

I tried to get in the bed without waking her. I kind of succeeded. She wiggled to the side and wiggled back over to cuddle with me. "Oh yeah, much better," she mumbled as I pulled the covers over us both.

"Yeah, it is," I whispered as I wrapped her in my arms.

*****

Sometime later, movement on the bed woke me up. Kaye was putting a stick of wood in the fire. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. She left the door of the stove open as she moved over by the door and got the empty can with a lid on it.