A Bad Day for a Flat Tire....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 30 seconds prior to this, Alan had arrived at home very nervous as he saw an unknown vehicle in the driveway. He had rushed to the door only to hear some sort of commotion going on inside. His first thought was to find the unknown visitor before they found his wife so he snuck around the corner quietly. To say he was surprised, was a huge understatement, when he rounded the corner and saw Lynn with her face in between another woman's legs and they were both apparently very close to cumming together. He truly had no idea how this had come about but his body told him that it was very exciting as it filled his cock with blood and caused it to swell in his jeans.

He heard the woman that he did not recognize as she told Lynn that she had done a good job but she was not done yet, Alan stayed hidden as the woman told Lynn she would be expecting another one in a minute as she loved cumming multiple times back to back. Lynn no longer had a gag in her mouth or the headphones on but she did not reply, she just nodded. After only 30 seconds the woman grabbed the back of her head and pulled it into her crotch again and she could see Lynn working her face into the woman's pussy and the woman began to moan again.

Alan saw Lynn's hand playing with her own pussy and decided he was not going to be the only one that didn't get to enjoy this moment. He slowly rounded the corner and made sure that before he made eye contact with the unknown woman he had his finger to his mouth as if to shush her. His hope was that she would see him and being caught up in the moment, just play along. After all, she was just laying there having her pussy eaten by his wife, the least she could do is not ruin his approach. Lucky for him, and everyone, she did nothing when she saw the man walk in with his finger on his lips and decided to just keep enjoying the moment. She had the blindfolded woman's face tight into her pussy and the woman was doing a great job playing with her clit. She just closed her eyes and continued enjoying it.

Alan walked up behind Lynn and could see from this view she was clearly fingering herself as she ate this unknown woman out. He begin to pull his pants down so he could fuck her and as he got them down and he went up and began to put himself inside her.

The woman Lynn was pleasing said " don't fuck her yet with your cock she ordered a cucumber which means she must want to get fucked with it" at that moment Alan looked down and saw the grocery bag with the cucumber sitting on top of it it and it began to come together in his mind how this might've happened, but he was more excited to enjoy this moment then to figure it out. He grabbed the very large cucumber and began moving her fingers out of the way with it so he could push it up inside her.

Lynn felt the very large object slide inside her pussy, it was much larger than anything she was used to and normally might have caused a little bit of pain but her body was so excited it just welcomed the extra size. Lynn worked her mouth harder and faster as inserted a second finger inside the delivery girl. The more she heard her moaning and the deeper the large object went inside her the more excited Lynn became.

After getting it nice and wet Alan was thrusting the cucumber in and out of her quickly, she was responding very well and appeared to enjoy it. The woman she was eating looked like she was coming close to finishing as was Lynn. Alan considered finishing her with the cucumber as the two women would probably cum together again but selfishly pulled it out of her and inserted his own cock in its place. Lynn could tell the dildo was no longer being used and that she was now being fucked by a real cock. She could feel the pelvis slapping into her ass cheeks as the cock went in and out of her excited and hungry pussy. Each thrust he made into her pushed her face harder into the other woman's pussy, she was trapped in between these two people being used for their pleasure and that excited her.

Alan made a quick decision to let Lynn watch the mystery woman cum and he pulled her blindfold off just in time as the woman began to cum. Looking up over the woman's stomach Lynn saw the look of complete ecstasy that she was giving her with her mouth and that along with the cock fucking her pushed her over the edge.

And as she screamed into the woman's pussy, she could feel the man behind her squirting cum into her's. He continued thrusting into her as he finished the last few squirts of his orgasm and the woman she was eating went limp and was just laying there.

The room was silent for a while as everyone enjoyed the glow of their orgasms but the silence was broken when Justine said to the room, "I would definitely like to do this again but next time I want to be the one tied up and have her come discover me". As Lynn took that in and started to think about it, she could feel her pussy buzzing a little bit with excitement.....

12