All Comments on 'A Bad Day, Made Better'

by bronson75

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Solid first story! Congratulations! Perhaps consider the category next time- this would be ideal in Erotic Couplings- the LW crowd can be a wee bit difficult to please at times so kudos for publishing here :-)

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Turning point

I can see how that might turn a bad day into a much better one.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great day

A real loving wife story, a rare thing here. It’s right where it belongs in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A truly loving wife

Nice. No cheating, no abuse, no humiliation. What a way to cheer up hubby.

Hope he takes her out for a nice dinner.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story - Love to see the occasional "loving wife" stories here. 5*

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
And now on to the story???

This is a reasonably good sexual encounter that would fit into a story. This was not a story and probably should have been saved for the time when the author actually developed a plot and characters to make use of this encounter. The writing was OK so it may well develop into a full story sometime. I'll forgive you if you just plug this into a plot sometime (with proper attribution, of course). Right now it's a 2* fragment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good wife, fun wife

And an understanding one. Nicely done. Probably better off posted in Erotic Couplings due to the fact that no extra marital fun, sharing or swapping was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story. Thanks for the effort.

And for you losers with a disappointed limp dick in your hand, you know she is just trying to compensate for being the office slut, or the neighborhood bike, or for fucking her boss for the last fifteen years who is the father of their children and with whom she is running off with on Monday.

Feel better now?

Yeah, I can guess, sucks to be you.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Nice uplifting story

However I guess you mistakenly thought the "loving wives" category actually means wives who love their husbands? No sadly it's for wives who disrespect, hate and generally despise their husbands.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Where is the story? This is just a suck-n-fuck for porno - need to read the definition of LW genre. The hand-job wonder readers will like you details but there was no plot. Unless you intend to be JUST a overly-detailed bump-n-grinde writer you need to develop story plot to keep the other than mastarbaters entertained and stay into the story.

/

Must have been written during those two weeks in August that WI is insufferable, even Lake affect cannot cool ya.

Go Pack Go!

/

3*, Hooyah, but no salutes...

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

I liked reading it. Keep it up.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Sweet wifey... hubby is a short tempered bitch tho... she could have done better! Fictionally speaking of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written and hot. Sometimes short and sweet is just what the doctor ordered. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thNC

“ A real loving wife story, a rare thing here. It’s right where it belongs in LW.”

Is this a troll comment or do you truly not ‘get’ the joke of the ‘loving’ wives category?

I know your entire identity is consumed with policing your zealot’s interpretation of those two words but joke ‘em if they can’t take a fuck... or something like that.

Maybe you are just that dense. Stranger things have happened.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
I like a short story.

Sometimes less is more. Like the author said, (A Bad Day, Made Better) a short flash story can be enjoyable because it doesn't tell the reader how to cook a fancy meal complete with all the ingredients, time and favorite wine to serve with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A true loving wife

It's good to have true loving wife story in this category, it's rare and there is no tag to find them, i'm just tired of the cheating whores.

We need a category or at least a tag for true loving wives.

i'm sure that when the category was created it was to have maybe some teasing, sharing, and swinging but always in a loving environment, i don't think it was intended to have 99% cheating hateful whores.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 3 years ago

Finally a loving wife fucking her husband with abandon. The wifely slut we all want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like this but this site should try and have in the list or tag , a true loving wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbronson75@bronson75
Married, just beginning to explore some writing. Any and all stories are factual events, with maybe a few minor embellishments :o)

story TAGS