All Comments on 'A Bad Fairy Tale'

by Charly6969

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I thought it was a bit short but still very good.

Charly6969Charly6969about 2 years agoAuthor

This woman is really amazing. Bought her book Erotic Romantic Shorts on the Kobo store. It's not exactly erotica, leaning more to the romance side of life but there are scenes that will leave your mouth watering and your nether regions needing release.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Duuuude. It's been 10 hours and you haven't noticed that you left a sock puppet review using your author account? Ouch.

|

Yeah, it's a sock puppet review. I mean, if you'd said "I'm really amazing" and "Bought *my* book Erotic Romantic Shorts ..." it wouldn't be a sock puppet review, just...odd self-praise. but you wrote "this woman is really amazing" (etc) which kinda precludes that argument.

|

Didn't anticipate that when I followed the link on the erotic couplings "recent comments" box...still glad I followed it. My inner cynic is exulting right now.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Oh, I forgot about moderation! Dang, the mods "did you dirty" is the expression, I believe? Unless they couldn't stop it either...I don't know.

Charly6969Charly6969about 2 years agoAuthor

Yea. It was my friend. She thought she would be funny and write a comment using my profile. I don't think she knew she could post anonymously. Either way, I did not expect her to do this. That is why I don't share anymore of my stories here on Literotica. I tried to find a way to delete the post to no avail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharly6969@Charly6969
Lover of all things dark, sexy and twisted, where a person can lose themselves in another world where every dream comes true. A collection of the stories I have posted come from a book I wrote. It's a book of erotic romantic shorts and has been published onto the Kobo store. ...