A Bad Idea: The Straight Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped off the rest of our clothes, and placed her sitting on the bed.

I slipped my body behind her. She has somewhat of a high torso, quite a tall body from the waist up, so she was higher than me when I arrived behind her, spooning her and straddling her back, curling my legs around for support. She was in no way unhappy about the touch but was obviously curious what the hell we were doing.

I touched her tummy, in one of those places I had found on her. I touched her shoulders where they meet her neck. When I grazed the underside of her breasts, she collapsed back into me, smearing my body hard against the headboard.

When her face was close to mine, I kissed her cheek, a few times in a few places, until our lips sought and found each other.

We spent a few minutes just kissing and touching, until she was aroused enough to start to curl her body around to seek out my own erogenous zones. I broke our kiss and we stared at each other with heavy breaths and pink cheeks.

"So here's my idea."

She laughed. "Oh that was a prologue to something? Okay, confused again..."

"I'll kiss you. I'll touch your breasts. I'll hold you. I'll whisper sweet nothings. Whatever you want, whatever you like. But your vulva, your vagina, all that down there, is your responsibility." I gleamed.

"Um... why...????"

"I told you. Your hands are going to find out how to make you cum. And I get to touch you and watch. I'll help you stay in your body.

She looked as bashful as ever at the idea. Somehow, rubbing herself off in front of someone was a STEP UP from licking a vulva. But any boundary is fair.

"Or not? Should I withdraw the offer?"

"Um... we can try????"

I gleamed mischievously as I smooched and licked her most vulnerable parts: behind her knee, that one shoulder, the underside of each breast, the back of her neck, and before she knew it there I was, wrapped around her from behind. Kissing her neck and snare-drum grazing her breast. I kept her activated all over without going for any gold. When she was aroused enough to have squeezed-shut eyes and open mouth, her hand found herself and she placed two fingers right below her clit. Her muscles all jolted and her powerful thighs challenged my strength to stay upright behind her. Neck, breast, shoulder, waist, neck. Her face was surprised with pleasure, clearing overwhelming herself. I didn't escalate any further, I touched her but made her lead. At one point her fingers thrust again and again lower down, arching into herself, and she alternated between clitoris and vagina. I could see a carnal enjoyment of penetration and I could see the thunderous sensation of soaking her own clit. On and on.

Without withdrawing her left hand, she curled her whole body around and faced me, closeby. She didn't need my help anymore. As she slipped her longest fingers in and out of her she cupped my neck and groaned kisses into my mouth. The kisses became elaborate and passionate and horny and almost sloppy. I grazed her tummy and her neck with my hands as best as I could while she air-humped.

Her right hand found one of my breasts, and her palm and fingers kind of analyzed it, its softness and shape, memorizing it again. She squeezed it, and then gently gently held it as her fingers became more focused on her clitoris. For a moment she was only acknowledging the existence of my left breast and her clitoris, which three fingers now encircled and pressed against. My one selfish thought was noticing that grabbing my breast was arousing for her: the most feminine visual I had on my body was a source of pleasure for her.

And then Kassandra uncoupled from me. Her body arched back as she grabbed her own breast and continued her finger-fucking. Kassan's eyes were tightly shut, and she began yelling. Three times she yelled, higher notes each time, then silence, yell, silence, yell.

She let herself fall onto her back, silently, breathlessly, teasing her clit, until her hand just dove into her vagina, and out onto her clit, and back, and forth, with groaning breaths. I had disappeared from her awareness, she was a woman masturbating on a bed.

"...Okay what the hell was that."

I giggled. "You say that SO much. How should I know? That was your body?"

"That feels WAY better while you're touching me."

"Oh it's all about you huh. Don't you mean my touch is way better when you're masturbating?"

She laughed. "Aw." She leopard crawled to me, stopping at my midsection.

"It wasn't me by the way. You just let yourself relax. You can do that any time."

"Not in my personality profile Sadah."

"Okay. I guess one screaming masturbation is enough for one lifetime."

Kassan smiled. "Okay I can try." The curly-haired woman down between my legs gave my vulva an affectionate, sentimental look. And slowly began kissing my thighs. Those soft kisses that make lips feel huge against you. She switched thighs, and watched me gradually become needier. She went up and down my thighs with her mouth, and her arms were long enough to pet my tummy, waist, and breasts. I made myself watch her, made myself keep my eyes open.

She stared back at me while she nuzzled her soft kisses into my outer labia. She watched me as her open mouth tasted me and I entered her trance. She watched me as I eye-fucked her and she watched me through the minutes and she watched me as my hip-shaking began and she watched me as I began humping and thrashing my neck back and forth and she watched me as I closed my eyes and danced an orgasm into my sheets, grabbing the fabric with one hand and as much of my right breast as I could fit into the other.

She wasn't stopping. She wasn't relenting. She kept licking in circles, and my sensitivity shot through the roof, beyond pleasure into just intensity, and I don't know why but I didn't stop her, and I let her pass by my dead-man's-stop of sensitivity and together she showed me the back end of my orgasm. As it turns out, in some moment I had never reached with myself, past my usual inhuman groans, were undignified little squeals and whispered begging. I opened my eyes to see Kass' damp face over me. I knew her well enough to guess she was holding back because she still thought interacting with one's own cum was weird, she was sparing me my own taste. I informed her she was coming to kiss me and she came to me again.

I pushed my body up until we were sitting and we made out with my bum in her lap, until we finally collapsed again.

It was three months later.

As lesbians are wont to do, we had already moved in together, so I wouldn't be entirely accurate in saying I was handcuffing Kassan to MY bed; I was handcuffing Kas to OUR bed. Although I couldn't see her eyes behind the blindfold, the sudden feel of cold metal and the sound of repeated clicks from her wrists changed her facial expression immediately. Her diagonal mouth was now quite askance at my gall, though her chesire cat smile was soon back.

"Um, what precisely are you up to?"

"Handcuffs, dear heart, are not a mode of control; not in a good relationship. Handcuffs are a promise, a gift: they're a way of saying 'Relax, I've got this, enjoy yourself'. They're also a way to say 'You'll cum when I fucking say you can cum', it's a complicated message."

The tall woman spread along the bed giggled happily and nervously and hornily.

"And the FiveFinger shoes? What are those about, why am I wearing nothing but toe shoes?"

"Don't yuck my yum. Actually it's best if you don't ask at all. Thigh-highs seemed more on brand for this, but I didn't want to gouge the leather. So you get one of my more ridiculous fixations."

"Um, gouge the leather with what?"

And Kassan's diagonal-mouth expression returned when she felt the silk behind her knees. I gently placed her ankles in a self-tightening knot with two of my many soft scarves. She looked a bit vulnerable now. She had probably never been so (literally) opened up in her life.

"Umm can I confirm your exact intentions? You're not getting a TV crew in here, or going out for ice-cream, right?"

"Okay Kas, fine, since you ask, I'm going to give you a frustratingly slow orgasm with my mouth, and then I'm going to see how much of my hand can disappear inside of your vagina."

She had a long moment of stunned silence at this. I decided this was the right moment, not just in the conversation but because in this position her clitoris was right there staring at me. So my tongue strategically avoided it, with the most yielding touch I could muster. Not expecting this, she yelped and shuddered. She had so much taste already.

"Hang on, specificity in consent is important: does that work out for you??"

"...YES, sure, let's go with that..."

Allowing myself one luxurious moment, I pressed my face into her and groaned deep into her vulva, and, before carrying on, I whispered, "Next time, I'm leaving your glasses on too..." And without further ado I broke my promise of teasing and dove my face deep into my proud but eager lover.