A Bad Night

Story Info
Eric's night changes after a bad start.
10.3k words
4.06
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(New story set in the same world as Friends, Masters and Slaves, The Frat Party, The Warehouse and Blackmailing Erika, a utopian world created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

A Bad Night

I've been driving through the streets of the city for hours without knowing where I'm going, the night is being a real nightmare, everything started to go wrong in the middle of the afternoon after losing the final game of the State Championship at the last second, in a controversial play that caused a strong altercation between both the players and the public.

In the end I decide to stop the car without really knowing where I am and after hitting the steering wheel several times violently, I try to put my thoughts in order remembering what has happened since the end of the match several hours ago.

Although the game ended a long time ago, the team's dressing room still looks like a tomb, you can hear absolutely nothing, although some of the players have come out of the dressing room, most of us remain seated in our lockers in complete silence.

We all knew that it was very difficult to win the State Championship, the Wichita Coyotes have been the best team in the State for the last ten years, while our team the Topeka Buffaloes reached our first final in history, surely if we had lost by a beating, we would not be so dejected.

I look at my teammates and as team captain I know I should say something to them, but I'm unable to do so and I sit in front of my locker not quite knowing what to do from that moment on.

"I'm sorry kid, your game has been stolen," I hear an unknown voice say.

I raise my head to see who is speaking to me and I am surprised to see a face that I have seen dozens of times on television.

"Mr. Willis, what are you doing here?" I ask in amazement, getting up to greet you.

"You can call me Charles, after all, Eric, if I can do what I've come here to do, we'll see each other a lot from now on," he replies, smiling.

"As I was telling you Eric, they stole the game from you, that last play shouldn't have counted, but the snobs of Wichita couldn't let you win the game, let alone the team's main sponsor, Mr. Hunter," he tells me smiling when he sees my surprised face.

"But let's stop talking about the game and talk about the future," he continues, "I've come to offer you a contract with my team, straight up without going through the draft."

In recent years, it's become more and more common for teams in the major leagues to skip the draft and offer contracts directly to players, but it usually happens in the teams of the big universities. Right now, I have several offers from minor league teams and even one from the worst team in the National League, but Mr. Willis is the owner of the San Francisco Invaders, the best team in the league in recent years with the best quarterback in history.

"Rest for a few days, recover from the defeat and think carefully about the answer;" Mr. Willis tells me, giving me a small folder with the details of the contract and a latest model mobile phone so that I can call him directly, "One last thing Eric, Tim is retiring at the end of the next season and has followed your trajectory, he thinks you can adapt very well to the team's schemes and be their replacement," he adds, referring to the team's star quarterback.

As soon as Mr. Willis leaves, I start getting congratulations from my teammates who have heard it all, but all I want to do is meet up with my girlfriend Joana and tell her all the news while we fuck to celebrate.

I go to the cheerleaders' locker room, Joana is the captain and I know she will be waiting for me as she always does after the games, as soon as I get closer, I start to hear moans of pleasure coming from the dressing room and I smile at the thought that one of my teammates is drowning their sorrows with one of the cheerleaders.

As I expected several of the cheerleaders are being fucked in the locker room, but not exactly by my teammates, but by some of the players of the rival team, two of them are being fucked leaning against the wall moaning with pleasure and asking to be fucked harder, a third is being fucked by two players at the same time, and because of the moans and noises coming from the shower area, at least a couple of other rival players are celebrating the victory by enjoying themselves with our cheerleaders.

Everyone in the team knew about this possibility, some cheerleaders had been saying since days before the game that they were not going to miss the opportunity to fuck some of the best university players in the country, many of them also from very rich families, what I did not expect at any time is that my girlfriend Joana would be one of them.

None of the cheerleaders notice my presence and much less Joana who has her back to the door and doesn't see me enter, I recognize her immediately by the golden unicorn tattooed at the base of her back, her naked body moves wildly on the cock of another guy, who doesn't stop playing with her tits. Joana moans like a whore, asking like her two companions to fuck her harder in a wild and unbridled attitude that she has never had when we fuck.

I'm very angry about what I'm seeing and I have a tremendous urge to pounce on her and hit her, but I decide it's not worth it and turn to leave the locker room.

"Oh! Move faster slut;" I hear the guy who is fucking Joana say, immediately recognizing her voice, "I'd like to see the face of your cuckold boyfriend, first I beat him in the championship final and then I fuck his girlfriend in his own face."

As soon as I recognize the voice of James Hunter, the quarterback of the opposing team I completely lose control and pounce on them, before anyone in the locker room can react and realize what is happening, I punch James and break his nose leaving him unconscious.

"You're a savage Eric, and an idiot who doesn't know anything;" Joana begins to yell at me, still impaled on the cock of the unconscious James, "I've been fucking James for more than two months, ever since he told me in the league game that he had signed with the Invaders and would take me with him to San Francisco if I passed your plays to him, a lot of the cheerleaders know this and we've really enjoyed laughing in your face."

As I look around, I can see how the rest of the cheerleaders have come screaming, some are scared by what is happening, but most of them are laughing, including those who continue to be fucked by James' teammates, thus confirming Joana's words.

Completely out of me, I grab Joana's hair dragging her by the hair towards the street, when one of James' teammates stops fucking the cheerleader and approaches me to stop me, I kick him in the crotch causing him to fall to the ground, without stopping I go out into the hallway with Joana screaming and attracting the attention of the rest of my teammates who run out into the hallway.

"James Hunter is in the cheerleading locker room with several other players," I say, "Teach them a little lesson," I add.

Immediately I see how at least a dozen of my teammates and several fans run to the locker room, while the rest wait without being able to take their eyes off Joana's naked body lying at my feet.

Seeing the look of desire of my classmates, a perverse thought comes to my mind, I look around and see that the coach of the team and the rector of the university are among those present and I address them: "Mr. Andrews, Mr. Thomas, as captain of the football team I invoke Article 21 of the Regulations of the University concerning the enslavement of its students;" I say aloud so that everyone can hear me while still looking at the rector.

"It's your right, Eric," the rector replies, looking at the coach who shakes his head in the affirmative.

"They're all in the locker room, enjoy those for me," I say to my teammates who start running precipitously. Article 21 allows the cheerleaders of the team to be enslaved after a loss, in many states and especially in the big universities it is very common for the winning team to keep the cheerleaders of the opposing team and after using them as slave girls for the rest of the season they auction them off at the end of the season to raise money for the team. We have never entered into that dynamic, we are a small university and most of us have known each other since we were children, but after what has happened, I cannot allow them to go unpunished.

Joana has started to cry knowing what awaits her, I'm sure she thinks I'm going to leave her in the hands of my teammates to fuck her one after the other, but she couldn't be more wrong, grabbing her by the hair again I drag her out to the street and take her next to one of the collection poles at the entrance of the university, where without any effort I fastened her wrists and ankles to the pole finally closing the metal collar around her neck.

"You can't enslave me like this, I belong to the university now;" she starts yelling at me.

"Of course, I can, Joana," I reply, "Article 21 is for the of your companions, you are my property and I can leave you here if I wish, or you forget the paper you signed for me to prevent your stepfather from enslaving you."

For a few seconds after hearing my words, Joana doesn't know what to say, but as soon as I start to move away from her, she starts screaming again, giving me insults of all kinds.

"You'd better stop yelling;" I say, "Most people have already gone home after the game, but I assure you that if anyone sees you, you're going to have a very entertaining night;" I add, turning on the light on the collection pole to let everyone know there's a new occupant.

"As soon as James finds out about this, he'll buy me and take me with him to San Francisco," Joana yells at me, "And even if I'm like a slave girl, I'll enjoy all the luxuries possible, while you rot here working in some supermarket in the city."

I had always suspected that Joana was dating me because of the popularity of being the girlfriend of the star quarterback of the university, but now with her words she has finally confirmed it to me. All of my teammates and most of my classmates know that I graduated with the second-highest grade in college with architecture degrees, second only to Janice Carpenter, the shy nerd who hasn't stopped beating my grades since we met at the age of twelve. If it weren't for the fact that I want to try my luck in professional football, tomorrow I could start working in any big studio in the country.

I go back to where I left Joana and I free her from the collection pole, as soon as I do, she starts hitting me while still shouting at me and insulting me.

"I knew you wouldn't leave me here, you're a coward who's afraid of James' reaction;" she says smiling, thinking she's spared.

"James has his own problems, I'm sure several of my teammates are going to really enjoy fucking that nice white ass;" I say to Joana pushing her to the ground and closing the restraints around her ankles and wrists again, leaving her with her ass up and completely accessible for use.

"And I wasn't planning on releasing you, I was just going to put you in a proper position so I could fuck you one last time;" I say to Joana pushing my cock into her still wet pussy.

"Fuck Eric, stop, you're hurting me;" she tearfully begs me as she feels my cock slam its way inside her.

Despite the times I've fucked her, Joana's pussy is still quite tight, and I always have to go slow before I get all my cock inside her and her body gets used to my size. This time with two thrusts of my hips all my cock is lodged in her pussy and I start to fuck her without any care.

"That James must have a pretty small cock; you just fucked him and your pussy is still as tight as ever;" I whisper in her ear to increase her humiliation.

Despite the situation, as happens to all new slave girls as soon as the collar closes around her neck, Joana soon surrenders to the pleasure that runs through her body and soon her moans fill the night.

"By the way, you idiot bitch," I say to Joana, "I'm the one who's going to sign for the Invaders, that idiot James only told you so he could fuck you and get you to pass him the plays."

Joana looks at me as if she is going to say something, but then the orgasm produced by my cock making its way inside her invades her body, and her eyes roll as her whole body begins to convulse from the pleasure of her first slave girl orgasm.

"Please Master Eric, stay with me as your slave girl, you can do with me whatever you want;" Joana begins to beg me as soon as she recovers from orgasm and realizes the finality of her situation.

Hearing Joana's pleas I slowly slow down and start fucking her as if we were still dating, looking into her eyes still in love with her. Suddenly, I see a smile appear on her mouth and I realize what is happening.

"Even though you're a slave girl now, you're still the same calculating bitch you always were," I say, pulling out of her pussy.

"Not in my dreams am I going to stay with a bitch like you as a slave girl, I'm going to do everything I can for you to end your days on a breeding farm;" I threaten her, knowing the fear she has of that fate, "Although in one thing you are right, now that you are a slave girl I can do anything I want with you, and you know there's one thing you've been denying me for months;" I add, placing the tip of my cock at the entrance of her virgin ass.

"Not that, Eric! "AAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!"

Joana's words are interrupted by a tremendous scream as she feels my cock slamming at least four inches into her tight hole. I stop to watch for a few seconds as her anal opening stretches around my cock, satisfied with the situation I push again and don't stop until the approximately nine inches of my cock are lodged in her ass, luckily for Joana I am barely able to get my cock in and out a couple of times in her sore ass before reaching the limit and cumming filling her ass with my cum.

"I hope you enjoy the night;" I say goodbye to Joana smiling as she sees how several students have come to see what is happening, "You are going to be very busy."

------

After remembering everything that happened, I start to get a little scared when I think about the reactions of James Hunter and the families of the cheerleaders I have condemned to slavery, but my fears are soon allayed, James will do nothing without his father's support, and I am sure that the billionaire Mr. Hunter will not want it to be known that his son has been fucked all over the line offense of an opposing team.

As for the cheerleaders, they have always known that they could end up enslaved at any time, the only thing I regret about everything that happened with the cheerleaders, is the situation of two of them, Mary and Susan, whom I have known since kindergarten and who always warned me about Joana's false intentions. Mary and Susan weren't in the camp today, but as soon as they go to college tomorrow, Article 21 will apply to them immediately and they'll end up enslaved just like the rest of their teammates. If I had money, I would buy them both to prevent something bad from happening to them, and also Joana's slut, but in her case to humiliate her every day.

"You have money, idiot!" I say to myself hitting the steering wheel again, I quickly grab the folder that Mr. Willis gave me in the locker room and that I have on the passenger seat, when I open the folder and start reading the documents, I do not get over my astonishment to discover the conditions of the contract, they are far superior both economically and in other aspects to any of the other offers I have received, pretty much at the level of a Nº. 1 pick in the draft.

I quickly pick up the phone that Mr. Willis handed me next to the folder and dial the only number recorded in the phone list.

"Good evening, Eric, as soon as Coach Andrews called me to tell me everything that happened, I knew you would get back to me soon," he replies.

I'm not surprised by Mr. Willis' words, I know that Coach Andrews played several years as a receiver for the Invaders, "I accept your offer Charles," I say tweeting to him as he asked me in the locker room.

"I need a couple of favors," I say without wasting any time, although feeling a little nervous about what I'm going to ask of him.

"I've already made a reservation for your ex-girlfriend," Charles tells me startlingly, "Tell me what other girls you want me to buy for you;" he adds as if he knows in advance what I'm going to ask of him.

"It's Mary Grant and Susan Parker, two of the cheerleaders on the team, deduct the price of the three slave girls from the first check, Mr. Willis," I reply, returning to the formal address.

"I'll consider it a contract bonus if you don't call me Mr. Willis again, okay Eric?" he says in a funny tone.

"Okay Charles, thank you very much for your kindness," he replied.

"You'll have the three slave girls at your disposal when you fly to San Francisco and settle into your assigned apartment within the team's residential complex," Charles tells me. "You will be able to reside there until you decide to buy a house of your own."

With the nerves of the situation, I have not reached that part of the contract, but Charles' words fill me with joy, my parents own a small farm in the countryside, and I am the third of five siblings, for this reason, until I started studying at university, I never had a room to myself, now, however, I have an apartment and three slave girls at my disposal.

"One last thing Eric, grab a pen and paper and take notes," Charles tells me intriguingly, "Three Moon Club, 34 Washington Street, Kansas City. It is a luxury club with the best pleasure slave girls in the country, they have branches in several states, as a player of the club you have free access whenever you want, also if at any time you become infatuated with any of their slave girls you tell Mr. Quinn and you can take her home. One more bonus of the contract, but I understand that with three new slave girls to enjoy them that will be later, now go to the club, forget your girlfriend's slut and enjoy the rest of the night fucking with one of those pleasure goddesses;" he adds, hanging up the phone before he can say anything else.

I look at the clock and see that it's not even twelve o'clock at night yet, I've driven for almost two hours to clear my head, luckily, I've done it in the right direction and I'm only an hour and a half from the Club, so without hesitation I start the car and head there.

When I finally arrive at the address Charles has given me, I discover that the club is located in an old colonial mansion about three miles from the city, I park the car and enter the building, stopping at the reception where a beautiful dark-haired young woman dressed only in a slave necklace greets me smiling.

"Good evening, Master;" The young woman says to me, bowing her head in greeting, "Welcome to the Three Moon Club, how can we serve you?"

I can barely stop staring at the body of the young woman in front of me, her round and firm tits seem to be pointing at me, with her ringed stretched nipples with elaborate tattoos all around, her shaved and equally ringed pussy glistens with the wetness of her arousal, but what really makes my cock hard is the slave girl code tattooed on her pubis instead of her lower back, surrounded by three crescents that I can see on the illuminated signs that give the Club its name. "I'm Eric Martin, I've come on behalf of Mr. Willis to enjoy the services of the club," I reply, still watching her.

"Nice to receive you, Master Martin," the young woman replies, coming out from behind the reception desk, allowing me to fully admire her slender legs, shod in very high heels composed of leather straps up to the knees. "Master Willis is one of the patrons of the club, we will be happy to assist him;" she adds, standing in front of me, "I am sure Master Martin will want to shower and change before entering the main hall."