A Bad Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't really know what the slave girl is referring to until I turn around and see my reflection in one of the mirrors on the wall and realize that I'm still dressed in part of the team's uniform, and that I'm covered in sweat, mud and blood; with everything that's happened, I haven't even realized how to change.

"Shit!" I shouted loudly, causing the slave girl to show a slight smile.

"Come with me, Master," the slave girl tells me, starting to walk towards one of the corridors.

I follow her to a room with a small pool in the center, inside the water two naked slave girls are waiting, they approach me and holding my hands they help me enter the water, when I wait for them to start undressing me to bathe me, they get out of the water and leave the room leaving me alone with the slave girl of the reception.

"If the Master does not mind, I will attend to him personally;" the slave girl tells me, "My name is Clara."

I don't think for a moment about making any objection to Clara attending to me, she slowly begins to undress me going all over my body with her soft hands, I immediately notice how my cock begins to get hard, but Clara seems to ignore that fact, and as soon as I am naked, she helps me to sit on a bench located inside the pool and begins to rub me with a sponge all over my body.

I don't know how long Clara is washing my body, I completely relax letting myself be done by the beautiful slave girl, only when I notice how something touches my cock I return to reality and when I look down, I see how Clara has knelt between my legs and has started to kiss my cock. "Don't move, Master Martin," she says, smiling before continuing to take care of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I moan out loud as I feel Clara's wet lips wrap around the head of my cock and slowly slide down until without any apparent effort, they end up swallowing the entire length of my tool. I have enjoyed the mouths of quite a few slave girls, most of the cheerleaders on the team, and of course Joana's on multiple occasions, but none of them can compare to Clara, all of them are mere beginners compared to my hostess's skills.

Clara's mouth seems to want to suck my cock, slowly going up and down on it, going from having only the tip of my bud in her mouth to having it lodged completely beyond her throat without any apparent difficulty, although it seems incredible with all that piece of meat tucked up to her throat, there are moments when I feel how her tongue licks and caresses my cock causing me discharges of pleasure all over my body.

When Clara notices that I'm about to cum, she stops sucking my cock and straddling my legs leans on my chest to rise and then drop on top of me, guiding my cock to her wet pussy without stopping until she is completely impaled.

I feel how my cock is stretching Clara's pussy with little difficulty, but as it makes its way, it seems to close behind her, pressing its pink inside against the length of my cock, forcing me to close my eyes so I don't cum immediately.

"Oh God, Master Martin, your cock fills me completely;" Clara tells me throwing her body back, offering me her tits to play with, something I do at once by seizing the golden rings that adorn her nipples. The moment my entire cock is inside Clara's warm pussy and Clara starts to rise and fall on her, I can't help but cum, filling her inside with my cum. "Fuck me harder, Master," Clara asks me, increasing the speed of her movements.

After a few minutes being ridden by Clara, I help her get off my cock and leaning it over the edge of the pool I start to fuck her from behind, the splash of the water caused by our bodies hitting mixes with Clara's moans of pleasure and finally with the climax that we both reach in unison.

While I recover from the intense sex session, Clara approaches a table and I see how she pours a red liquid into a glass that she hands me smiling, "Drink it Master, it will allow you to continue hard the rest of the night and will make you enjoy sex more and take longer to exhaust yourself;" she tells me.

I hesitate for a few moments to drink the strange liquid, then I see how Clara drinks a glass of the same liquid and then approaches me and gives me a kiss on the lips. As I open my mouth to receive the kiss, I notice something sweet coming out of Clara's mouth, who doesn't break the kiss until she makes sure I've swallowed it.

"Everyone in the Club takes it, both clients and slave girls," Clara tells me. I have some doubts about the strange liquid, but looking at Clara completely relaxed no one would say that we have been fucking for the last hour. At the end I drink the contents of the glass in one gulp, I want to continue enjoying this night that started as a nightmare but is only getting better by the minute.

Clara washes my body again, and as she puts me dry with a towel, I see how the two slave girls re-enter the room wearing a dark suit by the hand, with shoes and bow tie included. Between the three of them they dress me in the clothes they have brought, when I stand in front of a mirror, I see that the suit fits perfectly to my body and I can't help but think that it is probably worth more money than all the clothes I have in my university room.

I see through the reflection of the mirror as Clara stands behind me and holds a mask over my face, "Anonymity is paramount in this Club;" she tells me, "It's better that you don't use your real name from now on, we've registered you as Master Jess;" she adds taking my hand to guide me through the mansion.

Arriving before two large wooden doors Clara stops, "I'm not allowed to go any further Master those doors lead to the main hall, because of the time it is most pleasure slave girls are busy with customers, but I'm sure you'll find one to your liking among the few that remain;" she tells me.

"Thank you, Clara," I say kissing her on the lips, "I think I've already enjoyed the most beautiful slave girl in the club, if I don't find any slave girl, I like I'll ask for your services;" I add, making the slave girl's face turn red with embarrassment.

"Thank you, Master Jess, I hope to see you again;" she says, turning away from me.

I open the door and can't hide my surprise, at least twenty half-naked young women are sitting around the great hall and I can't help but imagine what this must be like when most of the slave girls are not serving customers.

There are only three or four men in the living room sitting around a bar chatting with one of the slave girls and enjoying a few drinks. I look around the room, looking at the slave girls carefully until I focus on one of them and shake my head in disbelief.

I get closer to the slave girl to confirm my suspicions, and I have to hide my surprise so that she doesn't realize that I know her, in front of me I have Janice Carpenter, the best student in the university as I never expected to see her.

I've known Janice since I was twelve, when I was a short, overweight boy and she was a freckled girl with braces, ponytails and huge glasses. In these years we have both changed a lot, I have grown to six feet ninety and my body has slimmed down gaining in muscles, Janice has also grown to be almost six feet eighty, her freckles have practically disappeared as well as her braces, and her body has acquired beautiful curves that when she attends class she hides with wide pants and sweaters and that I can now appreciate in all their splendor.

The young woman lying on a couch in front of me, is dressed so to speak, with only fishnet stockings above her waist, with her perfect tits in the air, a feather scarf wrapping around her neck and leather cuffs with a gold chain joining her wrists, the only similarity between the girl I see every day in college and this goddess of beauty are the characteristic black glasses that make her beautiful blue eyes look even bigger and her curly red hair, although according as I look at it, it seems to have a deeper red.

I'm about to walk away from Janice before she recognizes me, when she suddenly stands up and approaches me with suggestive movements.

"Good night, Master, do you like what you see?" she asks standing behind me, rubbing her tits against my back as she plays with one of her hands over my pants.

I try not to talk so she doesn't recognize me, I grab the chain that binds her wrists and twist it towards me to kiss her.

"Not here, Master," she says, turning her face away, "Come with me to my room," she says, starting to walk toward one of the exits of the room.

I follow Janice through the halls of the old mansion, and as I walk behind her I can't help but admire her plump ass and long legs and how her long, red hair that she normally wears up moves to the rhythm of her insinuating steps.

Upon entering the room, I discover that he is completely prepared for what I am supposed to have come here to do with Janice, he only has a huge bed and a wall full of all kinds of sex toys.

"I am Bloom and I am yours for the rest of the night for whatever you wish, Master..." She stops waiting for me to tell her my name.

"Jess;" I say trying to hide my voice so she doesn't recognize me, "Lie in bed Bloom;" I command.

"As you wish, Master Jess," she says, lying on the bed.

I sit next to Bloom on the bed and grabbing the chain that binds the restraints to her wrists again, I lift them above her head to fasten them to one of the rings arranged on the wall, "I don't want you to fly;" I say making her smile when she understands my joke. Once I have her pinned down under my face to her tits to start sucking them focusing on her big nipples.

I don't know why I'm acting this way, I've been fantasizing about fucking Janice for years, and despite having slept with most of the cheerleaders and several other classmates, I haven't even dared to ask her out; now that I have her completely at my disposal to do whatever I want with her, instead of fucking her instantly I want to enjoy every inch of her body, as if I want to savor this moment forever.

Still sucking and licking Bloom's nipples, I begin to unroll the feather scarf to reveal her slender neck, adorned only by a beautiful gold choker.

"Aren't you a slave girl?" I ask her despite knowing the answer, waiting with interest for Janice's explanation to find herself in this Club getting fucked by anyone with enough money to access it.

"Really, Master Jess, does it matter if I'm a slave girl or a free woman?" she replies between stifled moans of pleasure.

"Not too much Bloom, but usually the sluts that I fuck in brothels are usually slave girls;" I reply, noticing right away that she didn't like my comment at all.

"A girl has to make a living somehow if she doesn't want to end up with a necklace around her neck, and in upper-class places like this I put up with fewer, I make more money, and I run less risk of being enslaved than if I worked in one of the brothels you usually frequent," she tells me, making a clear reference to my previous attitude. "Besides, the Club doesn't care as long as it has enough 'slave girls' to serve its customers, and they don't usually care at all about the slut they're fucking as long as it sucks her well and spreads her legs when ordered," she adds with a mischievous smile on her face.

I'm surprised to hear shy Janice talk that way, but it only makes me even more aroused and doubles my attention to her nipples.

For the next few minutes, I won't stop biting, sucking and pinching Janice's nipples, and as I do, I can't help but imagine what it would feel like if they were ringed just like Clara's nipples. At last, I stop, leaving Janice hungry for my caresses and with the certainty that if I had continued with my attentions, it would not have taken me long to reach orgasm.

"Not Bloom yet," I say, getting out of bed and heading for the wall where the sex toys are located. I observe carefully without knowing very well what many of them are for, I have used some similar toys with Joana several times and they are the ones that in the end I choose to play with Bloom.

I lie down next to her on the bed again and kiss her nipples again, but I immediately start going down her body kissing every inch of her skin. When I get to her belly button and see the piercing that adorns her, I can't help but smile. It's about a red-haired fairy from a children's series from years ago, not only do I laugh at how childish the piercing is for a girl who works as a pleasure slave girl and who calls herself like the character, I laugh mostly because the piercing is part of a set of earrings that I gave her when she turned fourteen and spent hours watching that series.

I'm so turned on that I don't even think about what it might mean for Janice to have that particular piercing adorning her belly button, I keep lowering my mouth until I finally find her wet pussy. As soon as my tongue finds her, Bloom's body shudders with pleasure and begins to beg me.

"Please Master Jess, let me cum."

"You'll cum when I say if you don't want me to use one of those toys on the wall to punish you," I threatened her.

I keep playing with my tongue on her clit and with two of my fingers on the inside of her pussy, finding it quite a bit narrower than I expected.

"Your pussy is less used than I imagined, and you have little stamina to be a pleasure slave girl," I say while continuing to play with her pussy.

"Another advantage of this Club is that most of the clients are old millionaires who just want a quick fuck and a blowjob, but then spend hours in the room telling me about their life while watching me masturbate," Bloom replies between moans. "In the year and a half, I've been working here I've only had a couple of clients under fifty, and they were too drunk to care about my pleasure."

"Are you telling me that no one has played with your pussy like I'm doing and brought you to orgasm?" I ask, stopping again.

Janice seems to realize that I'm telling me more than she should and turns her head to stop looking at me.

"I've asked you a question," I shout, "Answer me or I'll have to punish you."

"No man, I usually serve women, I don't like those old men to touch me;" she yells at me embarrassedly. "But my last client has been a fucking slut who has enjoyed taking me to the edge without letting me cum, she has left me so horny that when I saw you arriving at this time, I thought you would fuck me quickly and leave."

"I assure you, Bloom, it's not going to be fast," I retort, refocusing on her, knowing that I'm going to be the first man to make her cum.

The next few minutes I increase the pace of my movements, and add a third finger to the inside of her pussy, Bloom's moans follow one after the other and every time I raise my head to look at her, I see how her face is more tense with pleasure.

"Cum Bloom; Surrender yourself to me," I command.

Bloom begins to intensely wetting my face and fingers while moaning, "Oh yes, thank you Master Jess, I am your slave girl, you can do with me what you want;" she tells me falling exhausted on the bed.

My cock is about to burst its pants, and I'm not about to waste a single minute, "Let's see what you know how to do with that little mouth;" I say to Bloom releasing her hands from the wall, although I immediately hold them to her back so she can't use them.

I help her get down on her knees on the bed, and after undressing I stand next to her leaning against the wall. I smile as Janice looks at the size of my cock, but if she feels intimidated, she doesn't say anything and quickly starts kissing her.

While Bloom licks, kisses, sucks and bites my cock it is evident to me that it is not the first cock that has been in front of her, she does not reach the mastery demonstrated by Clara a while ago but I am sure that any old millionaire she has spoken of will have cum in seconds thanks to her sensual caresses.

What is also apparent to me in a few minutes is that Bloom has never handled a cock like mine, she has barely put half of it in her mouth and she is not even trying.

I grab her head and start slowly pushing my cock into her mouth until I feel it reach her throat, then I slowly pull it out and hold it out for a few seconds to let her take a breath.

"You're a lousy pleasure slave girl Bloom," I say, "I'm going to have to punish you for being unable to swallow all my cock;" I add, grabbing the nipple clamps I grabbed from the wall as I entered the room.

Bloom's nipples are already completely hard and she quickly clamps the two clamps to them, tearing off a couple of small cries of pain.

"Let's try again;" I say to Bloom forcing my cock back into her mouth slowly, I watch as the makeup on her face drips due to tears, but I don't stop until practically my entire length is lodged in her mouth.

I feel my cock contract and I reach orgasm by releasing my load of cum into Bloom's throat, who is forced to swallow it all.

When I pull my cock out of her mouth, Bloom can't help but cough and spit out some remnants of my cumshot.

"That's better bitch," I say, grabbing her by the waist to place her on the bed with her face resting on it and her ass raised.

"It's time to fuck that pussy I've dreamed of so many times," I say without thinking, though luckily Bloom doesn't seem to have heard my words.

Despite having cummed twice with Clara and once again with Bloom, my cock is still completely hard, and I can't help but think of the mysterious red liquid that Clara offered me after fucking her.

I play with my fingers in Bloom's pussy stretching as far as I can, and I don't miss an opportunity to play with my thumb in her ass finding her very narrow, surely virgin.

"You're lucky that tonight I've already deviated my girlfriend's bitch's ass after enslaving her;" I say twirling my finger inside, "But we're going to prepare yours in case I finally change my mind and decide to repeat the experience."

I take the butt plug that I prepared when I arrived and after smearing it with lubricant, I proceed to slowly push it in her ass, Bloom's body trembles at the anal intrusion and she can't help but let out a few small cries of pain. The plug is quite small and it doesn't cost me too much to lodge him completely in her ass.

I untie Bloom's hands before positioning my cock in her tight pussy, and let out a loud moan as I feel the wet cavity squeeze my cock as it slowly makes its way to its full stretch.

Bloom bursts into a new orgasm as soon as I start pumping my cock in and out of her pussy, and her moans of pleasure fill the room making me smile.

"Oh God Master Jess!" exclaims Bloom, "No one has ever fucked me like this, please don't stop."

I ignore Bloom's words, I intend to fuck her for the rest of the night even if she doesn't want to, and do it in every way possible. After taking her to a new orgasm I get out of her pussy and lie on the bed helping her climb on top of me, and let herself slowly fall until she is impaled on my cock.

In that position I start to play with the clamps of her nipples, causing the mixture of pleasure and pain to make her surrender completely to me.

"It's a shame you're not a real slave girl;" I say to Bloom while still playing with the clamps, "I'd enjoy playing with your nipple rings even more," I instruct her, pulling the clamps roughly until they come loose from her nipples.

Bloom lets out a cry of pain that is immediately drowned out by the intense moans of a new orgasm, the beautiful redhead throws her body back until she finally falls exhausted on my chest.

"It's not time to rest yet," I say with a passionate kiss, "We have a long night ahead of us."

------

I don't know when I fell asleep, or how long I did, I open my eyes and see Bloom next to me smiling, her body is sweaty and red from my caresses.

I look at her and smile back at her before getting out of bed, I've enjoyed the best sex hours of my life, Bloom knows a thousand ways to bring a man to the brink of madness, and at times she's been completely carried away by pleasure, making me feel like I'm fucking Janice, my classmate instead of Bloom the whore.