A Bad Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start getting dressed thinking about when I'll be able to go back to the Club to enjoy Janice once I leave for San Francisco, I'm in those thoughts when suddenly the last words Charles said to me about the Club in our last conversation come to my head, "Please, can you let the Manager know;" I say to Bloom, "I want to talk to him about an important matter."

I notice the look of concern on the young woman's face, who without asking me anything calls the Manager on the phone, who delays almost ten minutes to enter the room.

"I'm Thomas Quinn, the Manager assigned to the Three Moons Club of Kansas," a man in his fifties with white hair but still a fit body introduces himself to me, "Is there a problem with the chosen slave girl?" he asks, directing his gaze to Bloom.

"No problem Mr. Quinn," I answer smiling, "On the contrary, Bloom is an extraordinary slave girl, I have spent incredible hours with her, I have enjoyed it so much that I want to take her as my slave girl."

Although Janice's back is to me, I can feel her tense up when she hears my words, "That's impossible, Master Jess..." Mr. Quinn begins to tell me before being interrupted.

"I think it's possible," I cut him off midway through the sentence, "Master Willis told me that as a bonus to my contract I could choose a slave girl from any of his clubs at any time to keep as my slave girl, and I've decided to choose Bloom;" I explain to Mr. Quinn.

"I am well acquainted with Master Willis' gifts to his players, Master Jess, the problem is that as you may have seen Bloom does not wear a necklace, she is a free worker not a slave girl of the Club, and therefore we cannot deliver it to you;" Mr. Quinn replies.

"I could ask for the tapes in which Bloom declares herself to be my slave girl after bringing her to orgasm," I reply to Mr. Quinn, "I think that's proof enough to enslave Bloom, but I don't want trouble with the Club, so we'll do it another way."

I wave my hand to Mr. Quinn to wait a few moments and I approach the jacket who is placed in a chair, I pick up my cell phone and dial Charles's number, after talking to him for a few moments in a corner of the room so that no one hears me, I approach Mr. Quinn again and hand him the phone.

"Master Willis wants to talk to you," I say.

"Yes, Mr. Willis." "At your command, Mr. Willis." "As you wish, Mr. Willis." "Can I help you with anything else, Mr. Willis?" These are the only phrases I hear from Mr. Quinn in the five minutes he spends talking on the phone before he ends the call and returns my cell phone.

"All sorted out, Master Jess," Mr. Quinn tells me, "Sorry for the inconvenience, in a couple of days we'll get Bloom ready and send her to the address you tell us."

"I want to take her right now, I'll wait as long as it takes for them to make all the preparations," I answer sitting down on one of the couches.

Seeing my firm decision, Mr. Quinn telephones and within minutes several employees of the club enter and stand next to Bloom.

"I'm sorry Bloom, but from this moment on you become Master Jess' slave girl," Mr. Quinn tells her.

Bloom tries to resist but is quickly subdued by the two employees, who after gagging her to silence her protests, hold her by her wrists and ankles to the ceiling and floor. As soon as they check that it is securely fastened, the employees leave the room, letting two slave girls in.

"The slave girls will adorn Bloom at your command, and on your way out they will give you all the ownership papers of your new slave girl;" Mr. Quinn tells me, "If you need anything else don't hesitate to call me."

As soon as the two slave girls approach the center of the room I recognize Clara, who comes forward a little further with a smile on her lips, "I see that you have found a slave girl to your liking Master Jess;" she says looking at Bloom, "From looking at her I have the feeling that they know each other from before;" Clara continues to say to my surprise and Bloom's.

"I don't know Bloom at all, but she reminds me of a college classmate named Janice, and since I can't have her as a slave girl, I'll have Bloom;" I reply to Clara by giving her a little spanking on the ass as Bloom tries to turn around when she hears my words.

"Whatever you want, Master Jess. How do you want us to decorate her?" she asks.

I approach Bloom and run my hands over her motionless body, she tries to protest but her words are drowned out by the gag that the two employees have placed on her and that opens her mouth in such a way that I want to remove the gag and put my cock back in her.

"At the moment I don't want her branded as a slave girl;" I say to Clara, "But I want anyone who sees her naked to know that she is a pleasure slave girl and that she has worked at the Three Moons Club;" I continue indicating in reference to the three crescents, "Of course I want her beautiful nipples ringed with bells and her clitoris with chains hanging between her thighs."

I keep looking at Bloom's body again and focus my gaze back on her piercing.

"Two more things," I point out to Clara, "I don't care what this slave girl's name was, I want her to be registered as Bloom."

"All right, Master Jess," Clara replies, "And the second thing?" she asks.

I pick up my phone and look up an image on the internet and show it to Clara, "I want this tattooed on her back."

"As you wish, Master Jess," Clara replies, "But everything you ask for can take several hours," she points out.

"I'm not in a hurry, and I'm sure you'll see to it that I don't get bored," I tell Clara, making her blush again.

Clara walks away from me towards the phone in the room and makes a call indicating everything she needs, five minutes later three other slave girls enter the room carrying several small suitcases that they quickly open on a portable table that they have also brought.

I pour myself a whiskey and sit down in front of Bloom to watch her garnish according to my instructions. While Clara sits in front of a laptop to do all the registration paperwork, two slave girls stand behind Bloom to start the tattoo I have selected and another slave girl prepares everything necessary to girdle her nipples.

The slave girl begins to suck Bloom's right nipple to make it hard, when she considers that it is ready, she holds it with a kind of clamp and pierces it with a needle that she has heated in the fire, I am a little scared to see Bloom's face of terror when she feels how her nipple is pierced, but I immediately focus on how the slave girl repeats the operation with the left nipple.

Before I can continue to observe Bloom's processing, Clara comes up to me handing me the laptop, "You need to fill in some information, and complete the registration with your fingerprint," she tells me.

I look at the screen and smile when I see that the photo on the form is of the Janice, I've been looking at all these years, sensual but shy.

"Coincidentally, Bloom's name is the same as her classmate," Clara tells me, standing in front of me.

"There are no coincidences," I say, signing the registration and handing back the computer. "As soon as you finish the registration, I want to fuck you;" I order.

Clara puts the computer down on the table and kneels between my legs to release my cock, "I'm done Master Jess," she says.

When Clara is about to put my cock in her mouth I stop her with a wave of my hand, "I want you to impale yourself on my cock and Bloom watch a real pleasure slave girl fuck;" I say out loud so that Bloom can hear me.

In a few seconds Clara is bouncing on my cock while I watch Bloom's processing, my new slave girl already shows off the three crescents adorning her pussy and is about to receive her clit piercing.

"Those chains on her clit are going to drive her crazy," Clara tells me, "She's going to be aroused all day begging you to fuck her;" she adds, reaching an intense orgasm.

"Make her cum after getting her piercings," I order the slave, "I want her to feel her first slave orgasm."

As I suspected, Bloom is completely aroused despite the situation and the slave girl barely needs a couple of minutes to bring her to orgasm almost at the same moment that I cum in Clara's pussy.

"We're already finishing Master Jess;" says Clara who has stood up and approaches Bloom with her pussy dripping with my cum, "You can wait at reception."

I leave the room past Bloom and can't help but stop to admire the beautiful tattoo that now adorns her back. A tattoo just like the earring I gave her years ago and that now adorns her belly button. When I arrive at the reception, I find Mr. Quinn waiting for me.

"I hope everything went as you asked," he says with a worried expression.

"Everything is perfect," I reply, avoiding initiating any conversation.

I barely have to wait ten minutes until Clara appears guiding Bloom on a leash hooked to an elegant metal collar that now adorns the neck of my new slave girl, although I am surprised to see that both slave girls are wearing a small white silk dress that covers their tits and pussy.

"At the Club we recommend to our members that they dress their slave girls," Mr. Quinn tells me, "Everyone is used to seeing naked slave girls and they don't even notice them anymore when they see them on the street, but as soon as they see a slave girl dressed provocatively, they can't help but look at her and feel envious that only her owner can see her charms;" he goes on to explain to me.

I look at Clara and Bloom and I can't help but agree with Mr. Quinn. I go over to Clara to grab Bloom's leash and take her away, but I'm interrupted by Mr. Quinn.

"Clara is going with you too, Master Jess," Mr. Quinn tells me, smiling at my reaction. "Mr. Willis called us a while ago and told us to register Clara as his slave for the next year, and if I needed explanations to ask him."

I walk up to Clara and kiss her on the mouth as I bring my hand to her pussy, "I'm going to really enjoy watching you play with Bloom," I say.

I notice how Bloom looks at me with scared and watery eyes, I walk over to her and remove the gag she still carries.

"Please Master Jess;" she begs me, "Free me, I don't want to be a slave girl, I'm going to continue studying architecture in San Francisco, it's what I've always had..."

I don't know what's wrong with me, but as soon as I hear Bloom say San Francisco, I pounce on her and seize her mouth in a passionate kiss.

"Don't worry, my red-haired fairy, if you behave well, I'll let you continue your studies," I say as I break the kiss.

"Eric?!" Asked surprised to hear my words.

I don't answer Bloom, I start walking towards the door of the Club with Clara following me, when I go out into the street I realize that it's dawn and I can't help but smile. When I look for my old car I get the last surprise of the night, instead I find a brand new SUV with one of the employees of the Club next to him who gives me the keys without saying anything.

Clara opens the doors and motions for Bloom to get in the back seat, but I interrupt her instantly.

"Bloom will go ahead," I order. "Don't worry, Clara, she won't do anything stupid," I comment when I see a small gesture of concern on her face.

I free Bloom's hands before opening the car door, and take off my mask, revealing my face.

"You're a pig Eric," Bloom starts yelling at me, "This is all your fault, I started working here because I needed to fuck someone, I was sick of seeing how you fucked any girl on campus and you ignored me;" she keeps telling me nonstop hitting me in the chest.

"When you started dating Joana, I was about to get fucked by all your buddies to see if you would react like that, but I didn't want any of those idiots to touch me;" she continues yelling at me.

"Be still, slave girl, or I'll have to punish you," I say, holding her hands, "From now on I'm not going to stop fucking you, except when I fuck Carla, or Mary, or Susan, not counting Joana's slut," I add, taking her in my arms and seating her on the seat.

"I'll let you play with Joana all you want," I say as I put on her seat belt, taking the opportunity to caress her all over her body again.

"May I know I've been tattooed on my back, Master Eric?" Bloom asks before she closes her door.

"You'll see when we get home," I reply, "I'm just telling you it's a tattoo so you'll never forget your new name."

The smile on Bloom's face seems to indicate that she knows what I mean, although it seems that she is going to ask me something else, I ignore her and close her door, circling the SUV to take my seat.

Before I start, I decide to call Mr. Willis, hoping not to disturb him.

"Good morning, Eric," he replies, "I hope the night went well."

"Everything is perfect, Charles, although I don't understand what Clara does," I comment.

"Clara has been my slave girl for five years, I sent her tonight to the Kansas club to attend to you if you finally went there and maybe chose her as your slave girl," Charles tells me surprised, "What I didn't expect is that before you went to the Club you had already acquired three slave girls and also found your classmate there. That's why I thought you needed an expert slave girl to help you in your new situation for a while."

"Thank you very much for everything Charles, in a few days I will be in San Francisco and I will invite you to enjoy some of my slave girls," I told him.

"It will be a pleasure to fuck one of your slave girls, and especially to enjoy Bloom again, I had the pleasure of being her first client and I have fucked her a couple more times, but I am sure it will be very different to fuck her like a real slave girl;" he tells me.

I turn to Bloom, who can't help but blush at Charles's words.

"Bloom tells me she'll be thrilled to have us both fuck her at the same time;" I reply causing Bloom to let out a little scream.

"It will be my pleasure," Charles replies, "Take a couple of days to rest before you fly to San Francisco, though with those two beauties I doubt very much you will;" Charles tells me before hanging up.

Bloom is going to tell me something, but I start the car and the noise of the engine covers her words. As I drive back home, I can't help but think about how things have changed in just a few hours and how much life has to offer me from now on.

The end