A Bad Way to Start a Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake said, "I need another beer too. I'm hitting the head, and I'll be back with your brewski."

While he was gone, Lynn came over, smiled, and said, "I need a favor." Her back was to everyone, and she batted her eyes rapidly, making it comically instead of seductive.

Ike smiled and said, "What can I do for you?"

"Susie is two years old, and she needs a brother."

"Oh, really! I'm glad to help out. I can't guarantee a boy."

"I know. Just do your best," she patted his arm, smiled, and added, "I'll be ovulating Wednesday. The recommended pattern is having sex the day before, the day of, and the day after. Can you fit me into your schedule?"

"I have Scouts Wednesday night. Can we make it a nooner?"

"Yes. How about I get us a hotel room for the three days? I can take a long lunch. We can make them all nooners if that works for you."

"Yes. I have one condition. When you get pregnant, I want to fuck your ass."

She laughed and said in a teasing tone, "Oh. You have conditions. Great sex with me isn't enough."

"You can't shame me. I want your butt."

She smiled and said, "Okay. We can do anal after I'm pregnant. I'll text you with an address."

Her husband returned, kissed his wife, and gave Ike a beer.

^^^

"Ah. Ah. Ah," Lynn grunted as she exhaled. She was riding Ike's cock forcefully.

"Babe, you have a magic pussy," he said as he groped her bouncing breasts. "You're as tight as the day..."

"You raped me?" She finished his sentence for her.

"Yes. About that..."

She rode him less aggressively, so she had air to talk. "I was confused when you walked into my bedroom that morning naked and with a huge erection. I wondered if it was a dream because I did dream about having sex with you, my sister's handsome husband. And things like that don't happen in real life."

"I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I expected you to have sex with me."

"Maybe you picked up on my longing. I wanted a boyfriend. I wanted a man as handsome as you to desire me. That's why I let you have me. What happened was something that happens in bad French films. An older man enters a room and has sex with a young virgin pining to be noticed."

"Yes. That sounds like something that would happen in an artsy film."

"My pussy was sore for three days. You bastard, you didn't get me ready for your cock!"

"Sorry. You were tight as a clam. You still are. How do you do it?"

"Kegels. Ready to cum? Pull on my nipples and bathe my womb with your sperm."

"Fuck!" she cried out as he pulled and pinched her nipples. Her eyes closed, her body spasmed, and her pussy clutched his penis.

"Ohhhh," he called out as he orgasmed.

^^^

They had two more spirited afternoons together. Each time, he shot his precious baby batter deep inside her.

Three weeks later, Lynn called. "Hello, Ike. Mission accomplished. I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations. I'm happy for you and disappointed for me because you're a hellcat in bed. Compared to you, banging Samantha is like having sex with a dead fish. She just lays there. Her pussy feels loose compared to your vise."

"Too much information," Lynn said. "This isn't all bad news for you. I owe you a bout of anal sex. How about we schedule it now before I get pregnancy hemorrhoids." She laughed.

"I'm free on Thursday night. I'll book the hotel?"

"Fine. See you at seven."

^^^

At the end of work on Thursday, Lynn used the company bathroom to poo. She wiped, flushed, giggled, and thought, "My rectum will be empty and available for Ike. Now to loosen my sphincter."

She opened her handbag, got out a bottle of lube, and a butt plug.

As she poured the lube on the plug, she thought, "Maybe I should have picked a large one. Ike's dick is bigger than Jake's. That's when my husband has an erection." She shook her head, sighed, and shrugged. While doing so, she dropped the lubricant.

"Damn it," she cursed. Lynn heard the bathroom door open, the tap of high heels, and a chuckled.

She recognized the laugh. It belonged to Brenda, one of the accounting firm's senior partners. She was a smart, attractive, slim, fifty-five-year-old. They knew each other, not as friends, but as colleagues.

Brenda picked up the bottle and said, "Is that you cursing, Lynn?"

"Yes." Her face turned a bright red color.

"And I'm guessing this bottle of lube is yours."

Lynn quickly yanked her panties up and exited the stall. She went to Brenda, held out her hand, and said, "Yes. I dropped it."

Her boss handed it to her and smiled smugly. Lynn's purse was open, and the butt plug was visible.

"Oh, God!" Lynn exclaimed when her boss saw the anal toy.

Brenda smiled, patted her arm, and said, "Don't be embarrassed. You're not the only person here who enjoys butt play. I use that brand of lubricant. It's a good one."

Lynn blushed, and her eyes flicked back and forth trying to read her boss's face.

"Relax, Lynn. You're not in trouble. The workday is over, and I'm no longer the boss. What you do in your bedroom is your business," Brenda said and gave her a reassuring smile.

Lynn saw a look of compassion in the other woman's eyes. She relaxed and said, "I was preparing myself for a fun evening," she confessed.

"Good for you. I occasionally have soirees for adventurous couples. I'll invite you and your husband next time."

She explained, "We indulge in light bondage, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and we swing. The sexual activities range from a full swap, where a couple has sex with another couple to soft swaps, where you can limit your participation to oral sex, touching, or just kissing. You are always in control."

"Thank you. I'd like to try that."

"I imagine it was difficult trying to put the plug in, while on the toilet in the small cubicle. Why don't you let me help? I'm experienced at putting them in others and wearing them myself."

Brenda locked the bathroom door. She stood tall, and said in a commanding voice, "Lean over the sink I'll pop it in."

"Okay," Lynn answered hesitantly.

Brenda had a reputation at work for being a no-nonsense, tough taskmaster. She adopted that assertive, domineering presence, and Lynn responded by becoming docile and submissive. She leaned over and placed her hands on the sink.

Brenda barked like a drill sergeant, "Pull your skirt up and your underwear down!"

Lynn quickly complied and stood bare-assed with her head down. Brenda kicked her feet and shouted, "Spread your legs!" Lynn did as she was told.

Brenda squatted behind her, ran her hands up the younger woman's smooth, toned legs. When she got to her pussy, she touched the tender flesh, and said, "Nice. I like hairless twats." She leaned in, licked, and drove her tongue inside Lynn's vagina.

"Ohhh," Lynn moaned.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh," Lynn moaned as the other woman's tongue massaged her pussy and her fingers rubbed Lynn's clit.

Brenda stopped abruptly and said, "Give me the plug and lube."

Lynn reached into her handbag, found the items, and handed them to Brenda without looking her in the face. She resumed her subordinate position.

Brenda squeezed a butt cheek and ran her fingers through her butt crack. She said, "You're fit. That's nice."

"Ah," Lynn gasped when a finger was pressed against her anus.

Brenda poured lube on her right index finger and slid it inside her ass.

"Ohh," Lynn cooed.

Brenda worked her finger in and out, stretching the tight muscle. She poured lube on Lynn's butthole and added another finger, pushing two inside her butt.

"Ahhh," Lynn exclaimed.

"You have a pretty pussy and a dynamite ass," Brenda said. "If we had time I'd open you up and shove my whole fist up your butt. But you've got a date." She chuckled.

She withdrew her fingers, put lube on the butt plug, and carefully worked it inside Lynn. She said, "There. How does it feel?"

"I love the stretch."

Brenda picked up the younger woman's underwear and said, "I'm taking your panties. You must walk the halls and in the parking garage without them. Good night."

^^^

Lynn hurried home and fixed dinner for her family. She forgot she wasn't wearing panties until an updraft from the oven lifted her skirt. She quickly pushed it down before she flashed her family.

Another close call came when Jake came home. He hugged her and gave her a kiss. His hand started to drift from her back to her butt, and she spun out of his arms before he discovered the butt plug.

After dinner, she made an excuse to leave the house and went to the hotel to meet Ike. They had a drink, undressed, and got into bed. They kissed, and he groped her body.

"Woah! What's this?" he asked when he found the plug.

Lynn giggled and said, "Did you think your dick was going to just slip into my butt? I'm stretching my sphincter so your big, fat cock can fit into my tiny ass without tearing me up.

"Since it's my butt, I have a few rules," Lynn said and gave him a serious look. "Stop if I say stop. You will be touching my butt and vagina. Don't put a finger in my vagina that's been in my butt. That will likely give me a UTI. I suggest using your right hand for my butt and only your left hand for my pussy, got it?"

"Yes."

"Be patient. Expect that getting me ready for anal sex will take longer than preparing me for vaginal sex. After all, this hole wasn't built for fucking, and lastly, use lots of lube."

"Okay."

They came together and kissed. He took it slow, kissing her more than usual and caressing her body. They both enjoyed it when he moved on to her breasts and ate her pussy.

"I need to be relaxed," she said. "Give me an orgasm, and I'll be all loosie-goosie."

He opened his bag of oral sex tricks and brought her to a screaming orgasm.

"Ohh. Oh, yeah. Ohhh!" she hollered as she came.

She rested. He idly played with her hair.

"Ready to fuck my butt?" she asked and giggled.

"Yes, Ma'am."

She laid on her left side and said, "Having anal sex while spooning is very easy and very safe. Some people get carried away when doing it doggie-style. Since we're on our sides, I'm protected from you thrusting too hard or deep."

She lifted her top leg and said, "Slowly, pull the plug out."

Ike knelt behind her, grasped the knob of the butt plug, and pulled.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," Lynn groaned as the plug balked at leaving her.

"Oww!" she shrieked as it came out.

"Sorry," he apologized.

She rubbed her butt, laughed, and said, "They design those things so they won't come out by accident, so they don't come out easily."

She said, "Get the lube. Pour some on my butt and your right hand. It's time the fingers of your right hand become acquainted with my butt. Work a finger inside me."

He wet his hand with lube, lay behind her on his left side, and pushed a digit inside her butt.

"Mmmm. Nice," she said. After a while, she said, "Make it two fingers."

He stuck two lubricated fingers into her anus, massaged, and stretched it. After a minute, she groaned and said. "Ahh. Very Good. Add a third."

He did, and she moaned, "Ohhh!". He moved his fingers in and out of her cautiously. She began to move her hips against his hand as she masturbated.

She gasped and her words were stilted when she talked, "When I'm comfortable, I'll ask for your dick. I picked this position because once your cock is inside me, you have a free hand and access to my breasts and clit. I need you to work all my erogenous zones."

She paused to rest.

"The more aroused I am, the more relaxed I'll be. That means you can put more of your dick in my butt and fuck me harder."

He nodded as he pushed three fingers into her ass and pulled them out, using a twisting motion.

"Oh. Mmm. That's nice. I like being stretched," she said. "Okay. I'm ready for your cock. We need to lay on our right sides. I need to free your clean left hand so you can rub my clit, and your dirty right hand will be put away."

He got up, she rolled onto her other side, and Ike got behind her. He used his left hand to caress her body from her neck to her thighs.

"Put your cock in. Slowly," she said.

Ike put lube on his penis and her ass hole. He lined his cock up and, with difficulty, pushed the tip of his dick inside her.

"Fuck! You're tight. I wasn't sure I was going to get it in."

She was breathing loudly and sounded like a woman giving birth. "Imagine how it felt for me? Now, keep your cock still and let me adjust to its girth. Kiss my neck. It's okay to use your clean hand to play with my tits and my pussy. "

Ike kissed her slender neck, caressed her breasts, and tweaked her nipples. She moaned as he fingered her.

He felt her push her butt into him, claiming more cock. He waited until she told him he could move before he thrust into her. "Okay, you can push."

"Ohhh. Ohhh," she moaned as he slid more of his dick into her.

His dick moved forward a fraction of an inch at a time. He kissed her neck and shoulder. He took turns using his one hand to caress her breasts, play roughly with her nipples, and softly rub her button.

She cooed and gasped as she tried to will her ass to surrender and accept his invading cock.

Eventually, he bottomed out. He wiped sweat off his brow and said, "Holy fuck! It was hard getting inside you. Your ass hole is squeezing me harder than I've ever been gripped. How are you?"

"Feeling full. The nerve endings in my butt are tingling. I feel like my whole pelvic region is on fire. I'm so focused on your dick and my ass that every thrust or every time you touch my clit, the sensation is magnified a hundred percent!"

"How's the view?" she asked and giggled.

"Fantastic! Part of the fun is doing something we aren't supposed to do. And there's the tightness. Seeing my cock buried in your ass is another thing that makes what we're doing amazing!"

He laughed and asked, "Can I fuck your ass?"

She giggled and said, "Yes. Fuck my ass!"

And he did. He did so slowly, at first, while rubbing her nub and pulling on her nipples. He was encouraged by her cries and gasps to do more, to be aggressive.

In the end, she was moaning and groaning loudly and non-stop as he slammed his cock into her ass, and he rapidly ran his fingers over her clitoris.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhhh!" she screamed as she came.

"Ohh. Fuck!" Ike cried and climaxed and shot his thick, hot cum into her butt."

He held her tightly. He lay together without speaking. Each holding on to the other until finally, he said, "Wow! Was it good for you?" He asked, teasing.

"Fucking right! It was good for me."

"So we can do this again?"

"Yes. We will do this again."

^^^

Two weeks later, Lynn and Ike met at the hotel and had great sex.

Afterward, as Ike smoothed her hair, gazed into her eyes, and said, "The first time we had sex was when I raped you. The second time was four years later when you asked me to get you pregnant, and we did it three days in a row.

"We didn't touch each other for years until you asked me to give you a second child."

He traced her jawline with a finger and said, "I crave being with you like a junkie craves his next fix. You're all I think about. I love you. I need you. Please tell me that we will never stop being lovers."

She smiled and said, "I'll never divorce Jake, and you cannot divorce my sister. I have grown fond of you and your cock. There are nights I lay awake thinking about you.

"If we can be discrete and not destroy the lives of our spouses and children, I'd like to continue to sleep with you."

"Thank you!" Ike said, and he kissed her.

"I have a favor to ask," Lynn said.

"Anything."

"My boss has invited me to an orgy, and I want to go. Will you be my plus one?"

"Sure."

^^^

Lynn was nervous on the ride to her boss's secret soiree. Ike parked in the large circular driveway. His four-door Ford sedan looked out of place beside the more expensive, luxury sedans and sports cars.

Lynn flipped down the visor and checked her hair and makeup in the mirror.

"You look fine. You're beautiful," he said, trying to reassure his sister-in-law.

"Thanks. I'm nervous. This is my first orgy."

She laughed, and he joined in. He said, "You don't have to do anything, and we can leave anytime you want."

"Thanks. I know," she said and gave him a grateful smile. "You look so handsome. Thanks for coming with me."

"You had me at the free food and drinks," he teased.

"I want you to fuck me in the middle of the room in front of everyone," she said.

"Are you sure? Normally, you don't like being the center of attention."

"Normally, I don't go to orgies!" She laughed. Her face turned serious, and she said, "I know I'm not beautiful..."

"Lynn..." he started to argue with her. She raised her hand and stopped him.

"Samantha is beautiful. I'm not. You are a handsome man. I want everyone to know that out of all the women at his event, you choose to have sex with me. And I want it to be passionate sex that will make the men hard, the women wet, and so jealous of me."

She teared up and quickly wiped them away before they damaged her makeup. "I'm not pretty enough to turn heads or make women envious. Change that for me tonight!"

"I promise," he said, and he kissed her.

"You can fuck all the women," Lynn said, "but you do me first."

They went inside. Brenda and her husband, Bob, greeted them at the door. They got them a drink and introduced them to everyone, using first names only. While Bob and Ike chatted, Brenda elbowed her workmate and whispered, "Is this the guy you wore the butt plug for?"

Lynn nodded.

"Wow! What a hunk. Can I trade my husband for him? No, that's not enough. I'll eat you to a screaming orgasm too."

"We'll see," Lynn said, enjoying the envy seeping from every pore of Brenda's body.

It was a beautiful evening. The pool and patio area were lit, and the guests had gathered there. Several confident women were topless. Lynn smiled and relaxed because of the three bare-breasted women only one had a pair better than hers.

Ike nudged Lynn and pointed to the right. They saw a woman on her knees sucking a dick. One of the topless women slipped off her skirt and thong and sat on the edge of the pool. The now naked woman, put her feet in the water, spread her legs, and beckoned a nude man in the pool to come to her, and eat her pussy.

"Things are heating up. Are you okay?" Ike asked.

"Yes, and I'm ready," Lynn said. She stepped in front of Ike, forcing him to stop. She smiled and reached behind her back, unzipped her short red dress, and stepped out of it.

They heard a loud wolf whistle. It was Bob, appreciating Lynn's tight body. She stood in front of everyone in a pretty bra, thigh-high stockings, and red high heels.

All eyes were on her. She looked into Ike's eyes and said, "Take me now while everyone is watching."

He smiled, embraced, and kissed her. He guided her to a lounge chair and laid her on her back. He proceeded to make love to her as if no one was around. He kissed her lips, took her bra off, and feasted on her breasts, using his hands and his mouth.

He took off his shirt, knelt beside her, and ate her pussy.

The others crowded around and watched the new couple. Ike and Lynn heard murmurs, indistinct sounds like the crowd noise at a ball game. They were too focused on each other to hear the comments and compliments.

"Oh. Ohh. Ohhh," Lynn cried out as Ike licked her clit and sunk a finger into her ass.

He was attentive and relentless. He made her cum.

"Ohh! Ohh! OHHH!" she hollered when the dam broke, and a powerful orgasm washed over her body.

While she rested and enjoyed the sensation, Ike stripped. His manhood was hard and stuck out from his muscular body. He heard approving comments from the women and gave them a broad smile.

Lynn sighed and squirmed on the lounge. Ike climbed on top of her and sunk his cock deep in her pussy.