A Bad Way to Start a Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" they gasped.

Ike fucked her for his pleasure.

Lynn came around, having recovered from her climax. She met him thrust for thrust and moan for moan.

Their groans and grunts built to a crescendo. They had mutual orgasms as they screamed and thrashed about on the lounge chair.

There was applause. Although, they didn't seem to notice. The people moved on, paired up, and had sex inspired by Ike and Lynn.

Afterward, Lynn went to the bathroom. Ike jumped in the pool to cool off and clean up. Lynn joined him for a swim.

Brenda, now naked, brought them drinks and said, "You two were marvelous. You obviously care for one another and have known each other for a while. Thank you for sharing your passion. You inspired us all. Derek ravaged me."

"It was fun," Lynn said, "and good for my ego and self-confidence. I've never had sex in front of an audience. It's exhilarating."

"Yes," Brenda said. "Watching others have sex and being watched while having sex is exciting. You have won over the crowd. You two can have your pick of partners. Anyone appeal to you?"

"Is your offer of going down on me still on the table?" Lynn asked.

"Yes!"

"This is our first orgy," Lynn explained. "Can I act like a spoiled brat and ask for it all?"

"Certainly," Brenda said. "If you can't overindulge at an orgy when can you? Tell me what you want."

"I want you between my legs eating my pussy. I want Taylor, the guy with the huge penis, to join us and let me suck his dick. And can Ike have a threesome with Zoey and Michelle?"

"Those are excellent suggestions. I can make that happen," Brenda said.

Brenda talked to the others, and they all were happy to oblige. Lynn sucked a load from Taylor's cock and came on Brenda's tongue.

Ike fucked Zoey, Michelle, and Sarah too. He only brought Michelle to an orgasm. The other guys chipped in and made sure Sarah and Zoey saw stars.

The night ended with Ike fucking Brenda and Bob sticking his long prick into Lynn as the couples reclined on adjoining pool loungers.

Ike and Lynn went home late that night and paid the price for having too much sex and for having drunk too much alcohol as their children woke early and pestered them all day.

^^^

Ike and Lynn met twice a month for the next thirty years and always had passionate sex. Quarterly, they attended wild orgies put on by their swinging friends.

When their spouses passed, they moved in together. They told their family and friends it was an economic decision and a desire not to be alone. No one knew they were the great loves of each other's lives.

Ike passed away when he was seventy-seven. Lynn died in her sleep two days after his funeral. Thus ending a fifty-year love affair.

The End