All Comments on 'A Bad Weekend Turns Good'

by WhoNeedsAUsername

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Fun and wonderful story, thanks or sharing.

btw, great username.

LapinatorLapinatoralmost 2 years ago

Didn't care much for the drugs, but all in all I liked it very much. (Little typo at the end, should be "Mandy's credit card", right?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

""About that..." Jenny piped up. "Remember when I said I was a bit of a klepto?"

She reached into her purse and pulled out a credit card, holding it up so we could see the name.

"You stole Jenny's credit card?" I asked, both shocked and amused.

Jenny shrugged. "I had a bad feeling about her. "

She stole her own card?

Or AMANDA's?

sargedog1sargedog1almost 2 years ago

great job save one fatal error. Jenny can't steal Jenny's credit card... there was a slip here or there in the other parts but the ending deflated a stiffening story

wvjetwvjetalmost 2 years ago

loved it, great writing!

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Dunno why this is so high rated. He's a wimp shit who gets sloppy seconds as a pity from his slut sister and asshole best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave up on first page. Dialogue sounds like brain damaged teenager,.

saabdokksaabdokkalmost 2 years ago

great keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah...bit of a fuck-up about the credit card. Also, theft really sucks, nothing to celebrate even if the victim was deserving. Other than that, the writing wasn't horrible. I'll go '3' on this one. Keep trying.

colonel_lockecolonel_lockealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Well written and liked the characters.

Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She stole her own credit card?

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 2 years ago

eh sounds more like a felt sorry for my bro but wanted to also have sex with him deep down any way, story. lol This will definitely be a kind of thing they won't talk about when they get older? Anti-romantic just sex. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard to like a story full of unlikable characters.

Gave up before finishing first page.

☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I could have passed over the *heavy* use of drugs of alcohol, but what nailed the coffin was the 9.5 inches cock. Seriously, people. 7 inches is already in the top 5% of dicks, there’s zero need to go that far…

amiinwienamiinwienalmost 2 years ago

Comments mostly say more about the commenters than the story (except about the typo).

I thought this was great. Didn't jump straight into sex. 3 dimensional characters. Buildup of tension and conflicted feelings. (Sadly) realistic plot twist with the Amanda using Mike for a free ticket.

The ball-busting banter made me laugh out loud. VERY realistic.

I've given a lot of "fake-DPs" and every girl has enjoyed it. Everyone is a winner (I love giving anal). She can be fucking whomever she likes in her head along with me. No issue of propositioning a real person before, and no awkward moments afterward. You don't randomly meet your girl's dildo at a business convention years later.

Last points about the haters:

- Pro: Agree that Mikey doesn't need to have a monster cock. Mine is 6.5" and thick. Never had complaints EXCEPT trying to put it in a girl's ass. A girl is going to have to have have a porn star's asshole to take "9.5" and decent girth" even with a shitton of lube

- Con: FFS All of you were studs and stars and never got used by a girl/guy? There are a LOT of "Amandas" out there, and a lot of young people who got metaphorically punched in the gut by them after falling for a pretty face and beautiful body.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed!! A story that has good characters, plot and dialog. And I see that we have the "grammar police" in full swing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, but with one major gripe. The use of names was not consistent when it came to Mikey's love interest. She started off as Mandy, then moved to Amanda, then it was really broken in the last few lines when Mikey asked if she stole Jenny's credit card (her own CC, really?).

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Decent story, there was some mix-up with names, but other than that, I didn't notice any major errors.

Not a big fan of the drug use, but that's a story choice.

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

I think the others pointed out the issue with the name stuff, but as I came across this randomly and enjoyed it for what it was (honestly it was almost kind of comical to me at points) I can't complain! Nice job!

cuck1cuck111 months ago

Very hot. Good build up. Would like to know how their relationship progresses going forward.

ElizasbossElizasboss10 months ago

Great story mate i loved every part of it

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

I didn't like the 2 guys part it took away from the story his first time with his sister should have been just them 2 plus what kind of brother is he being ok with his best friend fucking his sister and being ok with them cuckold him on the couch

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Great story! One addition, the next morning:

Jenny whacks Tyler upside the head. "You said you didn't know his dick was that big. You lying sonuvabitch, *you're* the one who caught him jerkin' it to Bob Ross!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous