A Bandit Queen's Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleasssing, I hope," Va'hsss said.

Surprisingly, having Holden's eyes on her was a tad embarrassing. How many years had it been since she had someone look upon her bare form? He seemed to be enjoying himself, if his slightly agape mouth was anything to go by. Va'hsss considered herself modest for her size, and modesty seemed more than enough for him.

Holden got down in front of her, gaze struggling to keep on her eyes. He held up a glass. "Wine?"

"Wine?" she asked, plucking the glass from his grasp.

"Oh, uhm, it's an alcoholic drink, made from grapes."

"I am unfamiliar with grapesss."

"Fruit."

"Ah." She nodded. "Delightful." Va'hsss presented the glass to him.

Holden quickly filled it up. Immediately that curious scent wafted across her tongue. Va'hsss tested the drink, giving it a quick flick. Wonderful! Much like with the mugs, she opened her maw wide and downed the entire thing.

"More?" she asked.

"I think you're the most ravenous drinker I know," Holden said, refilling her glass.

"Thank you." And again she downed it. This drink definitely hit harder than the last. "Maybe human alcohol isssn't ssso feeble."

Holden filled his own glass, taking modest sips from it. His eyes traveled all over her, not just her breasts, surprisingly.

"Enjoying your new view?" she asked. "Care for a touch?"

That question clearly caught him off guard, but he set his glass down all the same. Alcohol must have given him the much needed courage. Clearly he was a warrior after all. Though, rather than cupping at a breast, Holden ran his hand down her arm, fingers gliding over her scales. No doubt, he was aroused, and also simply curious. Va'hsss wasn't sure whether to be amused or confused. All the same, she enjoyed his soft touch.

Not wanting to leave her partner unloved, she quickly undid his shirt, pulling it over his head. How soft and fragile he seemed in that moment. She placed a hand on his chest, chuckling as she felt the small bumps flare up at her prodding.

"Tell me, Holden, how many kisssesss have you taken?" Va'hsss asked. "Your lipsss are ssso plump." Surely that'd be worthy of admiration among humans. They loved to kiss.

"Thank you. I suppose. I can't say I've had too many."

Va'hsss pushed her head forward, bringing it close to his face. "May I?" Her tongue flicked at his lips, tasting a bit more of that delectable wine.

Holden only gave a nod in response. Good enough for her. Va'hsss pressed her lips against his. Not an exact match, but it would do. Holden might have been inexperienced, but she had to admit on some level that she was, too. That didn't stop her from pressing on, mashing lips against his. She realized then, as she graced his skin, how young he was in comparison to her. Perhaps he was barely into his 20's. Va'hsss wouldn't dare recall how old she was, but it was at least two digits larger than his age. My, how devious, she thought. The bandit queen tending to her needs with a younger man.

"Ssscandalousss," Va'hsss muttered.

The kissing continued with little protest from Holden. Va'hsss had likely taken more kisses than she cared to count. Aside from raw pleasure, she realized how much she simply missed the touch of another. Her hand slid from his chest to his neck, pulling him ever closer.

"Firm veinsss," she said.

Another somewhat confused look from Holden. Va'hsss was certain this dirty talk would have worked better. No matter, there was always an easy path to a man's heart. Her other hand groped at his crotch, feeling his erection press into her palm. There it was, the arousal she so desperately desired. Her own heart began to pump, realizing she would eventually get her relief. Eventually.

Setting his glass down, Holden carefully groped at her tit, letting his fingers sink into it. A tentative thumb flicked across her nipple, drawing out twitches of pleasure from Va'hsss. Had it really been so long that such simple things got to her? Only fair she pushed back in turn, then. She pulled from her kiss, looking down at Holden's groin.

"Unsssheathe your blade," she said.

A small, awkward chuckle came from Holden, and he hurriedly pulled his pants down, letting his erection pop free. Hm, far different than she had expected, and yet, almost alluring. Juicy. Her hand grasped his member, running a thumb across the glistening head. That elicited his own grunt of pleasure. Humans were strange, and yet, Holden was getting cuter by the second. She gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling it twitch in her hand.

"Eager, very eager. I'm sssure you want to impale me with thisss now. Claim me as your own," she said.

Holden twitched as she said that, face touched with redness. Her tongue could feel the heat radiating from him, a tasty, devious warmth. Va'hsss pushed back into a kiss, slowly stroking Holden. His other hand braced on the ground as her larger form overtook him. He dared to push his tongue into her mouth, brushing against her thin, serpentine tongue. She quickly wrapped around it, tasting more of him. Now Holden was entirely in Va'hsss's control.

A neediness erupted in Va'hsss, and she intended to stoke it further. She moaned, urging on Holden's touch. The raw sound encouraged him, making his groping more energetic, as well as his clumsy kisses. Holden was as entranced in her touch as Va'hsss was with his. Still, she seemed to have the upperhand in her indulgence.

Va'hsss parted his tongue with a squeeze.

"Sssuckle," she said. "You will be rewarded."

Holden obliged, leaning forward, taking a nipple into his mouth. Va'hsss gasped as he ran a tongue around her areolae, then steadied herself.

"Gentle, gentle. I am a ssstrong beast, but I have my weaknessss."

The greedy licking slowed. Holden's teeth teased at her teat, with his tongue prodding at it between them. Va'hsss sighed.

"And the other one needsss your tending. Gently."

She had almost forgotten to tend to his own body. Va'hsss returned to her long, vigorous pumps.

"There we are," she said.

The scales at her breast were a touch thinner, allowing the sensations from Holden's fingers to sink through her hide all the more, even when they weren't directed at her sensitive brown nipples. Va'hsss leaned her head back for a moment, relishing in the hands that desired her so much.

Her hands left him and she stood up, towering over Holden. He stared up at her, cock lightly twitching.

"Your prize is in reach, Holden," she said, finger hooking into the band of her loin cloth. "Ssso close to plunging into me, releasssing all of your liquidsss."

With that, she dropped the last of her clothing. Va'hsss pressed a finger against her folds, giving them a gentle rub. She hissed, tail shaking with ecstasy. Holden stared, practically burning the image of her into his mind, or so it seemed. Embarrassment spiked again, but Va'hsss held herself firm. It was an honor for him, and, frankly, an honor for her to be admired.

"You dessserve all the more," Va'hsss said.

Getting back on the floor, Va'hsss eased Holden back, stroking him firmly. One hand stuck to his cock, while the other remained on his chest.

"Enjoying the ssscaled touch, are you?"

Her answer was little moans and grunts, along with the small writhes of his body. Va'hsss's senses screamed to ride him, settle his cock deep inside of her. Not quite yet. This was all originally for the purpose of releasing steam, and now it felt far more rewarding to see Holden squirm under her touch. He was entirely too polite and kind to resort to any sort of raw sex, or perhaps too nervous to make that move. His position at that strange party made all the more sense.

There was also the matter of Holden being the only one to indulge her sudden and firm request, the only one with any real taste. He deserved some sort of extra reward for that, didn't he? Va'hsss bowed her head down to his crotch.

"Keep calm," she said. No need to frighten her partner now.

Va'hsss opened her mouth wide, fangs held back. Her thin tongue slid over his balls, salivating over both before her jaw slid underneath them. The roof of her mouth came down on top of his erection. Holden gasped, letting his head drop onto the bedding with a groan as the entirety of her mouth closed around his manhood. Va'hsss merely smiled, letting him twitch inside of her mouth. Once she was sure he wouldn't burst his top, her tongue returned to its work, running up and down his length and teasing the tip.

The heat that roiled inside of Va'hsss reached its peak. It was unbearable. Her hand immediately slid down to her groin, rubbing at her clitoris. A digit slid into her folds, hungry for the sensation of something inside her. Va'hsss slid her mouth from his cock, letting a trail of spittle connect them.

A few more desperate rubs of her entrance was all Va'hsss could manage before she sat upright again and brought her hips to Holden's manhood. The length of it glistened in the lanternlight, slick with her spit. The excited twitches only proved how much Holden wanted her. Va'hsss smiled, trailing a hand up her abdomen, resting below a breast.

"Tell me, Holden." Va'hsss rubbed up against him, hissing. "Do you want to lay a cobra? Make her your own? Defile her body?"

"God, yes," he replied.

"Good. Touch me."

Those indulgent hands came upon her, sliding up her thighs. One eased onto her crotch.

"A sssimple touch againssst my bump." Va'hsss nudged against his hand. "Ssslowly."

Carefully, Holden shifted his hand against her folds, thumb tentatively bumping against her clitoris. Such a basic touch, and yet, coming from another person, it brought forth a wave of relief. Human skin had its own roughness to it, particularly on their fingers, adding to the sparks of pleasure that worked into her body.

No doubt, inexperience painted every movement Holden made. This was made up for with his determination and enthusiasm. Va'hsss smiled. She hadn't realized just how much that was the perfect fit for her. The subservient male, eager to please. Simply without the baggage of her reputation.

Va'hsss slid a hand past his, opening her folds.

"A finger, Holden. Venture deeper," she said.

His digits slid in as he continued to rub her button. Holden's hand was practically burning, with Va'hsss melting into his touch with a relaxed sigh.

"Deeper," she said.

Further.

"Rub there. There, exactly." She hissed. "Good, pet."

Holden's finger hit that sweet spot of love, blanking her mind. The touches of euphoria from the wine settled on her nerves, compounding the lust. She had to have him. Va'hsss chuckled, lapsing into a gasp as another of his fingers slid in.

"Naughty boy," she said.

"Sorry," Holden replied. His hand slowly pulled back.

Va'hsss caught his wrist, keeping him in place. "I did not tell you to ssstop."

The masturbation continued for a while longer, forcing Va'hsss along to a peak. It was a steady climb, however. Holden's slow motions were prolonged enough to not have Va'hsss smash into a sudden and embarrassing orgasm. She had to wonder how close he was, himself. That girthy thing seemed almost pained, dribbling pre-cum and twitching in desire. Twitching for her. Wanting her. Needing her. And Va'hsss needed him.

A gentle tug at his wrist coaxed Holden into pulling his hand away. Va'hsss leaned her body forward, nearly smothering him under her size. One arm propped her up, keeping him from being pressed into the ground. The size difference remained an amusing factor. Her head pulled down to meet his eye level as her hips loosely humped at him, grinding against his member.

"Tell me, Holden, have you ever taken a ssscaledfolk before?" she asked.

"No." He shook his head. "You would be my first."

"I may ruin your tassste in women." Va'hsss's head pressed against his neck, turning his head somewhat. "You would never want to go back."

Va'hsss hissed into Holden's neck, forcing a moan out of him. He was her prey.

"I want it," he whispered.

"And you may have it."

Va'hsss got up. Her body felt so cold without him, scales begging for his warmth once more. She calmed herself and turned around, squatting above his erection. Her long tail swayed to the side, settling to his left and knocking over his glass. Neither of them paid it any mind. Va'hsss's head easily turned back to look at him, eyes drinking up his tense expression. She raised her tail just enough to let him see where their bodies might join. Just enough space for his length to slide into her entrance.

"Make your move. Take your lover, Holden," she said.

Those words were enough for him. Holden braced his cock up against her folds. In a surprising turn, he teased the head along her entrance, slathering it in her spittle and his own pre-cum. Once sufficiently slick, Holden thrust in with a moan. Va'hsss let out her own deep moan, gyrating her hips to squeeze that much more out of her craving. She slid down, taking the last of his length with a sigh. There was the prize she so desired.

It took a while for Va'hsss to adjust to the sensation of a man inside of her. After this, she doubted she would be able to return to the comfort of her hand for quite some time. Holden himself seemed to be catching his breath. From the way his erection jerked inside of her, it was clear that it took some amount of effort for him not to begin thrusting. Or perhaps he was holding back his orgasm. Va'hsss smiled. She had taken more than her share of fun in this situation, so it was best that she treated him nicely.

Slowly, Va'hsss began to bounce on his erection, making sure every plunge into her was as prolonged as the pull out. The claws on her feet dug into the cheap bedding. It took her some time to adjust to that pleasure. Holden was more proactive, grabbing onto her tail. He wasn't far off from exactly what she wanted.

"Holden, further up," she said, shifting her tail.

Her pet obeyed, moving his hands closer to the base of her tail, nearing her asshole. A strangely sensitive part lay just above it. Va'hsss arched her back as soon as he ran over it. Holden quickly got it, rubbing at the spot. Her claws dug into the bedding further, bracing herself to bounce even faster, creating that naughty sound of their bodies colliding, letting anyone nearby know just what was happening within.

It was a vulgar thought, and Va'hsss loved it. Little separated them and the outside world, with only a thin fabric to hide away all of their sexual acts.

"Take your queen!" Va'hsss said. "Dirty thisss female! Lay claim to a cobra!" Her mind tugged on any words that seemed arousing in that moment. It didn't matter in any case, she was lost in the mindless pumping of his male organ.

Holden returned her frantic words with heavier moans and grunts. That was cute in itself. Not a dirty word would leave his lips, but he would enjoy each one that came his way with all the primal sounds he vocalized. His face conveyed emotion slightly better than those of the scaled folk, letting her see how every thrust strummed at his mind.

Planting her hands on the ground, Va'hsss angled her body forward, allowing her hips to slam against him all the faster. Holden had little recourse in the situation, but clearly enjoying it all the same. The air was heavy with the stench of sex, which hit her senses every time her tongue lapped at the air. It wasn't enough. One hand left the ground to rub at her clitoris. She moaned, head faltering for a moment.

As much as she wanted to prolong it all, Va'hsss's voracious desire for pleasure overtook her thoughts. Her hand sped up, edging herself ever closer to her orgasm. She let out a yell and sat firmly on Holden's cock. More! Her hand stopped mid-rub, body unable to handle the over sensitive nub any longer. She braced herself against the ground again as her orgasm wracked her body, a deep groan coming from deep inside her.

That was enough for Holden. He gripped her tail tightly and thrust against her, letting out a messy stream of cum into her. He moaned, hugging her tighter, and gave a few more weak thrusts, letting his seed ooze down her hot walls.

All of Va'hsss twitched, ending with a low hiss. Holden struggled to catch his breath, arms still wrapped tightly around her tail. She swallowed, then stumbled to her feet. A lingering spark of lust hit her, and she dipped a finger into her pussy, thighs squeezing together. A sigh left her lips. Satisfaction.

The moon's light seeped through the tent. No carriages would be making the trip back to her settlement now, surely. Va'hsss looked back at Holden, who was a mess of exhaustion, chest heaving. A night with him would be more than acceptable. She sat down next to him, legs crossed, letting him catch his breath.

Once Holden had settled down, Va'hsss asked, "Sssomething to clean with?"

He nodded, scrambling to one of his chests. The bandit queen took a moment to admire him from behind. Holden turned back around to present her a towel, which she gladly took up. He took one for himself, turning away to clean himself. Va'hsss couldn't help but chuckle as she wiped herself down. Now the tent had a lingering taste of semen on the air, a salty touch she had noticed earlier when her mouth wrapped around him. Another little reward for her work.

Before Holden turned back again, Va'hsss settled onto his bed, hand propping up her long neck. He dropped the towel in a corner and stopped as he turned to her.

"Join me. I won't be going anywhere ssso sssoon," she said.

"Gladly," he replied.

Holden snuggled up next to her bosom, warm breath exciting her scales.

"I'm sssure you know ssscale folk need their warmth."

"Well, naturally."

Va'hsss pulled him closer, body now parallel with hers, face nearly buried between her breasts. She held a hand against his back and slid down to his rear. His eyes widened briefly, then flashed a look of sheepishness. He returned the favor, bringing a hand to her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. She squeezed back, adding a small laugh.

"For a sssurprissse drunken mate, you did wonderfully, Holden," she said. Va'hsss's hand trailed back up to his head, gently running her fingers through that precious mammalian hair.

"All things considered, it turned out great." He sighed, then perked up. "Uh, thank you, too."

Holden reached over to his side, yanking a blanket over them. He looked down. Va'hsss's feet stuck out from the meager covering.

"I'll-- I'll go get another one," he said.

Va'hsss held him. "Your warmth isss enough, my mate." Her tail swayed over them, resting on Holden's leg, then slithering around it, keeping him firmly in place.

"Then... I'll do my best," Holden said. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arm around her waist.

It wasn't long before drowsiness grasped at Va'hsss's thoughts. She had missed the raw pleasure another provided, and now, she realized, she had also simply missed another's presence in these vulnerable moments. Perhaps their meeting was less salacious than she thought. Va'hsss hummed and closed her eyes.

Va'hsss stirred, finding a small crick in her neck. Her head raised groggily, with the world shifting one way as she went another. She lay on her back, nude body barely covered by a blanket. Holden sat nearby, disappointingly fully dressed, yet satisfactorily, he was preparing a small meal. She sat upright, placing a hand against her forehead. Wine hit harder than she expected.

"Good morning," he said. "Care for some?" Holden presented a slice of meat, vegetables, and other ingredients between slices of bread.

Va'hsss took his offer, grabbing the meal and eating it whole. Interesting taste. Holden pursed his lips, then went back to work, preparing another one.

"Thank you," she said. "I sssuspect the sssun is fully risssen?"

"For a few hours now, yes."

Then the carriages likely were in full swing. Va'hsss figured she should return home before anyone questioned where their bandit queen snuck off to, or got comfortable without her presence. She stretched and stood up, picking up some of her garb from the ground with a lazy tail. She sighed as she remembered she had to wrap her chest as well. Ah, but she did have a friendly face for such a task.