A Bandit Queen's Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holden, care to help?" Va'hsss held up the bindings. "Thessse can get in the way."

"Sure, sure."

Holden rounded her back and helped her wrap up once more. His hands were as tender as always. Maybe a habit he picked up from cooking. Was she a delectable treat, then? Va'hsss smirked at the thought.

"I wanted to say thank you for last night. I know I probably wasn't your first choice," he said. "So thank you for looking in my direction. I... Hope to see you again sometime."

"You were my firssst pick. The only one to give me a kind gaze." She raised her neck, turning her head to eye him. "If perhapsss a worried one."

"I think you're just that kind of woman." He cleared his throat. "Being a bandit queen, after all."

A very nice way to say she was imposing. Holden had a way with his cautious words. Polite, cute, a nice time in bed. A model human, to be sure.

"And you have my thanksss."

The last of her wrappings were finished, with Holden rounding her front to help with the last of it. Va'hsss looked into his kind eyes. Some longing, perhaps. Indeed, this was only for venting frustrations, but it wasn't as though there were some sort of law keeping it that way. She brought a hand up to his cheek.

"Would you care to accompany me back home?" she asked.

"Would that be alright?" He tentatively brought his hand up to her gracing arm, gaze briefly leaving her visage. "It would be strange, wouldn't it?"

"And who would deny the bandit queen?"