A Bank Robbery, CFNM Style

Story Info
Bank robbers and CFNM?
974 words
3.25
14.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vince45
Vince45
5 Followers

In the early 90's, I lived in Virginia and worked in a shipyard. I had a co-worker, Frank, that I was close friends with. One Friday, he came up to me and told me he had to work late, but had some papers that his wife needed to sign and fax out before the end of the day. She worked as a teller at a small branch bank and the bank closed at four.

Even though I'd never been in that branch before, I knew where it was and was more than happy to help them out.

I got there about five minutes before closing. His wife's name was Brenda and she was very average-looking overall, but her most outstanding feature was her huge bosom. She wore clothes that tried to minimize her breast size and even then she was bigger than double-D.

She signed the papers and faxed them and she was just fawning over me thanking me for getting the papers to her. (It was a legal matter of some kind and they were very close-mouthed about the details for as long as I knew them.)

At one minute before closing, two big burly women walked in: one white and one black. They whipped out guns and started yelling, "We're robbin' this motherfuckin' bank!"

They rounded everybody up: there was me, Brenda, a skinny old lady teller, and the branch manager (a sturdy-looking woman in her own right).

The robbers couldn't get into the vault because it was sealed with a time lock that wouldn't let it be opened until Monday. It was late on a Friday afternoon and the teller drawers didn't have much cash in them. Their total haul was less than ten thousand dollars.

The robbers were furious. I guess they'd watched too many bank robbery movies because they thought they would walk out with millions of dollars. The skinny old lady started to inform them that there was more cash in the ATM, but a hard elbow in the ribs from the bank manager prevented that.

The robbers decided to take out their frustration on us.

"Okay, strip!" The white robber told us.

"You mean 'all the way'?" the skinny old lady asked.

"Down to your bare ass, granny," the white robber answered.

I couldn't help watching Brenda. She was very uncomfortable with disrobing, but didn't make trouble. When she took off her bra, I was amazed at how big her breasts were. I had dreamed for a long time about getting a look at them in all their glory and here it was right in front of me. They were the biggest naturals I've ever seen in person. The areolas and nipples were a deep shade of brown and contrasted sharply with her pale, pale skin. Exposed to the air, her nipples immediately got hard and were as big as my thumbs.

The white robber asked her, "Are them titties real?"

Brenda didn't answer.

"Well, I refuse to take my clothes off," the bank manager told them.

The black robber pointed her gun at the manager's face and said, "You can take 'em off or the undertaker can take 'em off. Don't matter to me, bitch!"

She took off her clothes.

I noticed a few glances from all of them checking out my package, but no one commented.

The robbers scrounged up a big garbage bag and put all our clothes in it. Then they herded is into a small supply closet. There was barely room for all four of us in there. We were packed up against each other like sardines. I managed to work it so that I was face-to-face and belly-to-belly with Brenda while the manager and the skinny old lady were mashed together.

It was very exciting to be there right up against Brenda, I admit. I was erect the whole time. I put my arms around her and comforted her the best I could, but it didn't help much: she was totally humiliated. She was very upset at having stripped in front of me and her co-workers. Didn't matter to her that we were also naked, she was just super embarrassed that we saw how big her breasts were.

We were stuck in there for a while. Eventually, the cops showed up and let us out. The old lady's husband called the cops and told them something was wrong: his wife always called before she left for home and she didn't call. They blew him off, of course. He called again. Then he called again. Finally, just to shut him up, they sent a car to the bank and that's when they figured out the bank had been robbed.

They found our clothes in the dumpster behind the bank. I was glad because there I was, stark naked, being interviewed by a female detective. (The girls didn't have it any better: they were interviewed by male detectives.)

The cops suspected me being in on the robbery. After all, I show up at that bank for the very first time and it's immediately robbed. Brenda vouched for me and why I was there, so that was that.

I saw how much the robbers got: it was less than ten thousand dollars. The news said the robbers got in excess of eighty thousand dollars. I called the cops and talked to that female detective. I told her that the robbers didn't get anywhere near that much money.

She wouldn't listen. She told me the bank did an audit and that's how much was missing. The robbers took that money and I was simply mistaken on how much they took. Far as I know, those robbers were never caught.

As for Brenda, she avoided me like the plague after that. She was totally humiliated by the experience and got transferred to a different bank branch.

Vince45
Vince45
5 Followers