A Bar Room Meet

Story Info
When eyes meet in a crowded bar, passions flare!
2.1k words
3.71
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stood at the bar, not taking his eye off Dean. The pair had shared a night of passion a while back. Dean had had a crush on Jake for a long while but had never had the courage to approach him and ask him if he was interested in him? One night, after a busy shift at the Tavern and after several drinks Dean spotted Jake in a nearby club and plucked up the courage to speak to him.

'Hi, I'm Dean. Iv'e seen you around the Tavern and I really like you. Can I buy you a drink?'

Jake, somewhat flabbergasted agreed to the kind offer of a drink. The pair found a corner in the club to talk. A couch was free near the fire escape.

'Thanks for the drink. It's Dean isn't it?'

'Yes, how did you know that?'

'Well I will let you into a secret. I have had my eye on you for a little while. I spoke to Steve the DJ who told me your name.'

'Good old Steve hey!'

The pair chuckled as they both looked at each other seductively.

Jake moved closer and put his hand on Deans leg. Dean reciprocated. Both drinks went down on the table. In unison they leaned in for a kiss. Just like a perfectly scripted ballet both heads tilted to the side and lips locked. Their tongue's dancing a tango in each others mouths. Dean took Jakes hand and put it into his lap. Ushering it towards his stiff cock bulging through his jeans. Jake did the same, taking Deans hand and putting it straight onto his cock.

The two groped each other as the music played and the lights from the dance floor bounced off of their intertwined faces still locked in a passionate embrace. Jake pulled away.

'Wow you're a really good kisser.'

'So are you and I really want your cock inside me.' Jake liked the direct approach. It cut out a whole load of awkward small talk which in his opinion just wasted time.

'Ok, let's go then.' Jake didn't have a clue where they were going to go? It was almost two in the morning and his house was the other side of town.

'Lets go back to mine. I have a room above the Tavern we can go there.'

Dean was enthusiastic about his recommendation. He had already stood up and his boner was visible for all to see. Right in the eyeline of Jake, he stood there like he was the king of the world.

Jake finished the last of his drink and stood up. Discreetly trying to position his cock, still hard out of the way so nobody could see. It was no use so he jammed his hand into his pocket and held it tightly to his body. The couple left the club and made the short journey towards the Tavern. As they walked Jakes cock had began to soften and he could finally take his hand out of his pocket.

'So you've had your eye on me for sometime have you?' Jake asked, picking up his pace trying to keep up with Dean.

'I have yes, from the first time I saw you in the Tavern I was obsessed. I thought to myself I'm gonna have him!'

'Well you're very confident!'

'Well you have to be when you pull pints for a living.'

As they made their way through the town they noticed how chaotic it was. Girls running round screaming after their boyfriends with barely a stich of clothing on. The boyfriends stopping and either vomiting or pissing into shop doorways.

Police assisting nightclub doormen in trying to eject rowdy trouble makers from the venues. Eddie was in his cab sat on the rank at the front of the queue. He saw Jake and gave him a thumbs up.

'Need a taxi fella?'

'Not tonight Eddie. Not tonight!'

With a big grin on his face Jake walked by as Eddie laughed. Jake and Dean had finally reached the back door of the Tavern. Dean let them in and they made their way up to his room.

'Look I'll warn you, this is nothing great but it does me.'

'Don't worry about it I live in a bedsit and have to walk into town to get a drink. You only have to come down stairs. Christ your arse is lovely I can't wait to get my teeth into it.'

Dean stopped on the stairs and turned to Jake.

'Well now is your chance. I want you to use me like a a fucking rag doll.'

'I can do that!' The key went in the door and the lock turned. Dean took Jake by the hand and led him into the large room. There was a small kitchenette in the corner and a tiny toilet and wash basin behind a door opposite.

The bed was in the middle of the room. A mattress on the floor with a reclining armchair beside it. The TV was on a stand that looked like it had seen better days. Copies of the Gay Times and Bent magazine were stacked neatly by the TV stand.

'This is cosy.'

Jake said as he surveyed the room. Dean had walked over to the kitchenette and took out two bottles of beer from the fridge. He cracked them open and gave one to Jake. He took a swig of his and pulled Jake towards him. They kissed again, this time Dean emptying a mouthful of cold beer into Jakes. The beer dribbled down Jakes t-shirt as he giggled. He took a swig of his beer and reciprocated. The pair now partially soaked in used beer. They put their drinks down and began undressing each other. Kissing frantically as they did. First the shoes, then the shirts. Exposing their bare flesh to each other.

Jake was slender and toned he had a muscular build but was not overloaded with bulk. Dean was slightly heavier with a moderate covering of dark hair on his chest. Dean scrambled to Jakes trouser belt and undid it unbuttoning his flies as he did. Jake slid his hand down and assisted Dean in removing his trousers leaving him standing there in his white Calvin Kleins. His cock fully erect pulling the fabric away from his lower area. Dean could not resist he slipped his hands into Jakes pants and began to wank his cock.

He could feel his smooth rigid cock, moist helmet and heavy cum filled balls. Jake had neatly cropped pubes leaving only a slight covering of hair above his dick. Dean pulled down Jakes pants to expose his cock completely. He stepped back to admire the view.

'Wow! I want that inside me.'

Dean quickly undid his jeans and took them off. Followed by his boxer shorts. Jake stepped closer their cocks now touching. He kissed Dean and ran his hands over his body fondling his cock and balls. Dean led down on the bed flat on his back. His cock flat against his belly.

He was big but not as big as Jake. Jake straddled him placing himself either side of Deans legs. He took his dick in his hands and slowly began to wank it off. Dean had a lot of pre-cum which made wanking him easy. His foreskin moved with ease over his helmet. With each stroke bringing a new wave of pleasure. Jake lowered himself onto of Dean kissing his neck as he made his way further down his body towards his twitching cock.

Dean raised his dick upright as a signal for dean to suck it. He didn't have to ask twice. Jake enthusiastically took Dean into his mouth and began to suck slowly. The salty taste of pre-cum coating the inside of his mouth. The sounds of whimpering pleasure filled the room as Jake sucked on Deans cock. Sliding back his foreskin he teased his helmet, flicking it with his tongue. More salty liquid came oozing out, Jake lapping up every drop. Finally once he'd finished he released Deans cock from his mouth, it slapping back against his stomach.

'That was fucking amazing' Dean said, panting furiously his chest rising and sinking as Jake looked on.

'Why did you stop?'

'I haven't finished with you yet' Jake said mischievously.

'Turn over'. Dean did what Jake had asked. Presenting to Jake his firm behind. Jake manoeuvred himself between Deans legs and spread them apart slightly. Gently parting his cheeks he leaned in and began to tease his hole with his tongue.

A wave of pleasure shot through Dean and he let out an audible moan. This pleased Jake and he went in for a second taste. Over and over again he teased, kissed and licked Deans sensitive area with his mouth. He was now well lubricated as Jake began to massage the area around his backside.

Again came the moans. They turned into whimpers and eventually roars of ecstasy as Jake used his fingers to enter Dean and to pleasure his g-spot.

'Stop I'm gonna cum!'

Cried out Dean. Jake stopped and Dean rolled over. He was almost at the point of no return. As he rolled onto his back the sight of pre-cum in the bed sheet was evident. And judging by the large wet stain that stirred back at them he enjoyed every moment of what had just taken place.

'Now it's my turn, I've wanted you so badly!'

Dean asked Jake to stay where he was. Upright on his knees in the middle of the bed. His cock, rigid and throbbing needed attention. Dean put Jakes dick into his mouth and took the whole length into the back of his throat gagging as he did. Jake let out a cry. This felt good. He began sucking and wanking his cock at the same time. With the other hand he fondled his balls, rolling them round his hand. With each intake Jakes cries got louder. He couldn't hold on much longer. He spurted his creamy load into Deans mouth. When Jake came he came like a fountain. Unleashing torrents of his sticky hot load onto whoever was in its path?

Dean pulled Jakes dick out of his mouth, semen dripping from his mouth. He looked up at Jakes face and rubbed his oozing helmet round his mouth and up against his face.

'Sorry' Jake said. 'I couldn't hold it much longer.'

'That's alright, that was fucking amazing. You taste really good.' Dean led on his back. Legs open cock flat against his stomach pointing towards his muscular pecs.

'I want you to fuck me?'

'I haven't got another one in me!'

'No I want you to use a toy on me.'

'Ok, what do you want to use?'

'Go over to the drawer over there and you'll find a vibrator, it's black. Bring that over and make me come with it'

Jake did as he was instructed and walked over to the drawer one the other side of the room. He retrieved the item leaving a stack of porn magazines behind in the drawer. Dean reached for a tube of lube and took the toy from Jake. It was sleek and futuristic looking. It had a cock ring attached to what looked like a knobbly banana but not as big. He lathered on the lube and slipped his cock and balls through the ring.

'Ok' Dean said. 'Turn it on and gently push it in.'

Jake felt for Dean's back passage. He lubed it up and teased it slightly with his fingers intensifying the excitement. He turned it on and it began to vibrate. Letting out a quiet humming sound as it came to life. Gently he eased the tip in. Slowly he went, Deans head pressed firmly against the pillow. Gazing up to the ceiling as he took a deep breath.

As the vibrator went it Jake began to stroke Deans cock. Pre-cum was now oozing out of the end. Jake began to suck the end lapping up what was seeping out. Dean squirmed and fidgeted and the vibrations became more robust. Jake teased Deans balls with his tongue all the while still having firm hold of his solid cock stroking it up and down using the sticky pre-cum as a lubricant. Dean let out a cry.

'STOP STOP I'm almost there!' Jake stopped and Dean pointed his cock towards himself as a fountain on spunk squirted from his dick. The load was so big it covered his chest and even his mouth.

The hot spunk splashed onto I'm with an audible splat. His legs jolting and tensing. He quickly pulled the vibrator out if his ass and released his cock and balls from the ring. He turned the toy off and cast it aside. Jake flopped onto the bed next to Dean and rolled onto his side to passionately kiss him on the lips.

'That was amazing' said Dean.

The pair embraced in a cuddle and fell asleep in eachothers arms.