Commitment

Story Info
Couple discovers bondage in their relationship.
2.3k words
4.43
4.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers

While I wrote this a long time ago, I have not shared it with anyone. I have enjoyed reading all the work here and thought it was time to contribute. I am not a writer, never received good grades in school, and depended on my now wife to correct my writing in college. So while I like feedback please be gentle with me. I will be posting additional chapters soon if this goes well.

Chapter 1 The Beginnings

Sally sat at her dressing table, deep in thought, running her fingers around the new necklace that Paul had given her. The necklace was a gold neck-ring that had a gold disk with initials engraved on it and was much like a silver one the Sally already had. But while this one looked a lot like her other one, it was a lot different. For one thing, the initials on it were not her SKE, but Paul's PLC. The more important difference, though, was that the neck-ring she owned had a clasp that resembled two hooks, which simply connected to keep in on her neck. This one that Paul had given her, however, just had two closed loops on the ends with the holes just big enough for the shank of the small lock, which lay open on the dressing table in front of her.

As she gazed at the ring, she could also see herself in the mirror. She was just about dressed for the business reception that Paul had asked her to accompany him to. Sally knew that he would be pleased with her choice of a dress for this evening. A red affair, which was just a little too short for the reception but had a respectable neckline that just showed a hint of cleavage from her 36C breasts. A sexy hint, without being sluttish. Sally had just spent a lot of time fixing her hair, which went just below her shoulders, so that it framed her face perfectly. She had added a pair of blue topaz earrings, which dangled from the holes in her ears and almost matched the blue of her eyes. She did not need much makeup, for she had a natural beauty that most women only have in their dreams. Sally realized that that she would have to put on lipstick because she was biting her lower lip.

She was in deep thought about the neck-ring. She slowly put it around her neck to check the fit. It was perfect. The disk would dangle right in the hollow of her neck. But Sally's thoughts were on Paul's words when he had given the neck-ring to her, last weekend. Sally knew that once she put the necklace on and closed the lock, there would be no turning back. For only Paul had the key, and if she put it on, she would be his, totally.

Paul's instructions had been very explicit. Sally and Paul had been experimenting with bondage for a while, but this was different. Once Sally put on the neck-ring, it would tell Paul that she had agreed that her body would belong to him. From 6 P.M. Friday, until noon the following Sunday, he could do anything that he wanted to her, and she would be totally in his control for the entire time. Paul had wanted her to make up her mind before Friday, so he had imposed the deadline of wearing the necklace at the reception Wednesday. She would wear it to the reception, or not at all. Sally knew that this meant a lot to Paul, but if she decided not to put it on, it would not be the end of their relationship. But if she did, well, it just might open a new chapter. She had never committed to him for a length of time like this. A few hours maybe, but not for days.

Sally thought back to how all this bondage stuff started anyway. It had been one evening that they had gone over to Tammie and Sam's house for a cookout. Paul and Sam worked for the same company and had invited them over. Tammie was in the kitchen, and the men were outside. Sally was sitting on the couch, when she noticed a pair of handcuffs on the coffee table. Curious, she picked them up to examine them. While she had seen pictures of them on TV and in the newspapers, she had never seen any up close. She was turning them gingerly over in her hands, amazed at how shiny but solid they were, and she felt a stirring between her legs as she imagined how it would feel to wear them. She had often day-dreamed of being the damsel-in-distress or kidnapped and then forced to do "nasty" things.

"You know, they won't bite," Tammie said, startling Sally.

"I, I, I, was just looking," Sally stammered, embarrassed that she had been caught with them.

"Why don't you try them on?" Tammie responded. "I find that they can be quite fun. Have you never tried them before?"

"These are yours?" Sally asked, confused.

"Well, yes," Tammie answered. "They are not against the law, you know. Come on, give me your hand."

Tammie took the handcuffs from Sally and grabbed her right hand. Before Sally could protest, Tammie put the handcuff next to her wrist and pressed down. Click, click, click went the cuff, and then suddenly the cuff opened. One piece came flying between the gap in the other two, and then around Sally's wrist with a snap. Tammie gently squeezed the cuff, and it responded by closing around her wrist, noisily clicking as the circle of steel closed.

"Come on, give me your other hand," Tammie ordered.

Without thinking, Sally complied, and the process was repeated with the other wrist.

"There you go," Tammie commented, as she turned, and then returned to the kitchen.

Sally was staring at the cold, gleaming steel that surrounded her wrists. They were heavy, but not enough to weigh her hands down. Though, much heavier than any bracelet she owned. The two cuffs were connected by three links of chain, so she could hold her hands about 4 inches apart, but that was it. Sally gave a little tug on the chain but there was no give, and the bracelets dug into her wrists. The cuffs were round, so Sally could twist her wrist in them. She took her left hand and grabbed the right cuff to examine it. It had a single, solid bar on the bottom, but the top was two pieces, held together with enough room between them for the solid piece to fit through.

Sally had rather small wrists so she moved the cuff down to see if she could fit her hand through the cuff. Tammie had closed the cuff too tight for that, however. Sally wasn't sure what she should do with her hands. Funny, she had never thought about her hands before, but now she was very conscience of them. Finally, she just placed them in her lap. She continued to move her wrists, to see if there was a way out, even though she knew there was not. The chain made a soft tinkling sound as she tried to escape their steely grasp. The more she worked to get out of them, the more that she knew that she could not, and the more helpless she felt. This was having other effects on her body as well. She noticed that her nipples were now visible through her bra, and she could feel herself getting wet. She had gotten this way before, while reading those cheap novels where the damsel winds up in distress. But now, it was real.

Sally decided that she should go out to the kitchen, to see what Tammie was up to, and get out of these things before her imagination ran away with her. Sally went to get out of the stuffed chair she was seated in and discovered that it was just not that simple anymore. Without thinking, she went to put each of her hands on different arms of the chair to push herself up, but they did not respond. "You dummy," she thought. "They're locked together." She first tried to push on the right arm, but her left arm wasn't long enough for her to reach that arm. Then she tried the left arm, and the same problem came up with the other side. Finally, she twisted her body as far to the right as she could and could then put both hands on the arm to push her butt up out of the seat. It wasn't very lady-like, but it worked.

"Boy, the things that you take for granted. I can't even do a simple thing like get out of a chair, wearing these," Sally said out loud, to no one.

Sally went to the kitchen and there, she found Tammie, working on salads for dinner. She could also see Paul and Sam on the deck, beyond the kitchen window.

"Tammie, you can take these off now."

"I can't, silly," Tammie replied.

"WHAT!! You're kidding right?" Sally cried.

"No. Sam does not let me have the key," Tammie replied.

"Then you have worn these before, huh?" Sally asked.

Sally suddenly realized that she might not be the only one who got that sweet feeling between her legs with the locking of the bracelets.

"You'll have to go out and see Sam, if you want out," Tammie informed her, ignoring her question.

Sally started for the door and then stopped. If she went outside, then not only Sam and Paul would see her locked in handcuffs, but so could anyone else who happened by. Sally was torn, but in the end, reasoned that she might as well get it over with and continued through the door.

Sam and Paul were talking, with their backs to the door, when Sally came out. She was most of the way across the deck before Sam looked over his shoulder at her. Sally saw his eyes twinkle as he spied the cuffs.

"Well, someone has been playing with toys, haven't they?" Sam asked.

"Tammie put these on me, could you take them off?" Sally asked timidly.

"I don't know. Playing with toys without permission, maybe you should just stay in them as punishment. What do you think Paul?"

"It is your house. Sally should have play by your rules," Paul replied.

"But, But, Tammie said you could let me out!" Sally stammered, suddenly scared.

"Hold out your hands," Sam ordered.

Sally was relieved. She thought that the two men might give her a hard time, but maybe she was wrong. She put her hands straight out in front of her breasts. Sam dug in his pocket and took out a key ring. Selecting a small key, he placed the pointed end of the key on a button that Sally had not noticed before. He pushed in, and there was a gentle click. Sam repeated the process on the other cuff.

"There you go Sally," Sam said, as he put the key back in his pocket.

Sally tried to open the cuff, but it would not budge. She tried to work her hand through the cuff, but it would not fit.

"Hey. What did you do?" Sally cried.

"I double locked them," Sam informed Sally. " Now they won't get smaller. We wouldn't want your wrist to get hurt, would we? If you tighten cuffs too tight, they can damage the ligaments and tendons that run through your wrist."

"But I want them off!" Sally cried.

Paul replied, "But you look so good in them. Please wear them for a while longer."

"Be right back," Sam said, as he disappeared though the door into the house.

Sally continued to finger the hard steel that held her wrists inches apart in front of her, and Paul watched, mesmerized. In a few minutes, they heard Tammie through the open kitchen window.

"No, that isn't necessary. No! Please!!"

A few minutes later, Sam came back outside.

"Sally, Tammie would like you to help her set the table, if you wouldn't mind," Sam asked.

"I don't know how much help I can be in these," Sally pouted, as she started for the door.

When Sally got into the kitchen, she stopped dead in her tracks. Tammie's wrists were encased in a different type of handcuffs. The cuffs did not have a chain between them but, instead, were connected by a huge hinge. It seemed that Sam had decided that they should share the handcuff experience. After watching, well, really, staring, for a few minutes, it became clear to Sally that she had the better of the two situations. Tammie could not twist her wrists at all in the cuffs and they held her hands strictly parallel.

The two women were able to finish the dinner preparations, but it took cooperation between the two of them to accomplish tasks that could normally be done, simply, by one. Sally was constantly aware of the cuffs on her wrists. Every time she forgot, and made a quick movement, she was painfully reminded by her other hand that they were solidly connected. And the funny part was that, each time she was hampered, she could also feel the reaction between her legs. Her sex was dipping. She only hoped that the wetness was not showing through her jeans, but she was afraid that it would soon.

After dinner was done and the kitchen cleaned up, Sally and Tammie found themselves just as they had been before, with their hands almost useless. Sally was ready to go back to her apartment and attack Paul, to satisfy her need. She could not believe she was so horny! So, she held her hands out to Sam again, to remove the cuffs, but he ignored her.

"Here, Paul, you might like this later." He said, as he handed the shinny little key to Paul, who quickly put it in his pocket.

kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers