A Barista to Play With Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth is offered life changing possibilities.
9.6k words
4.67
7.8k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is gently based on my previously published story, "Taken for Granted", 11/6/21. The focus character in that story is a girl named Beth who, at that time, worked for a modeling agency. But she was a frequent customer at the Coffee Bean (The starting point for this story). I just wondered what her life might have been like before that first story. Perhaps she had once, just out of school, worked at the Coffee shop. Come to find out, she was........A barista to play with

The Coffee Bean was a popular morning stop for many downtown workers in Phoenix. Beth was thrilled to be working there. She had been there two months and today, promoted to working the register for the first time, and doing very well. At least that was what Andria was thinking as she watched her from a distance.

Andria was the owner of the coffee shop, and she had a total of ten girls brewing coffee, preparing drinks, and serving up pastries. Although she had complete confidence in Beth's abilities, the girl was new and warranted an extra bit of supervision.

The early morning customers always arrived in waves, The line was long and every one of them were in a rush to get to their jobs. Some to minimum wage service work, some to the many varied middle class office positions and a few had reached the highest levels in the finance, advertising, and marketing sectors.

Many of these, the women at least, had become close friends to Andria. One was Claire Walker Anderson, V.P. At Owens-Barber. The largest accounting firm in Phoenix. She was at the register now, talking to Beth. Andria watched.

Claire was a tall slender woman of forty-three. Harvard educated and already enjoying the good life. Along with her husband, accounting firm co-owner, Andrew Barber. She was brilliant and beautiful and always determined to get whatever she wanted.

"So, why haven't I seen you here before?" Beth was handing Claire her change. Beth was nineteen and on the shy side. She shrugged. "A quiet one, are you?"

Beth smiled. "My first day." She said. "Up front, at the register, I mean."

Claire smiled. "Well, I think you are doing a great job." Claire picked up her large cappuccino, dropped the four bucks change into the tip jar, turned, and walked away. She smiled at Andria as she passed her. "Sweet girl." She whispered.

Andria nodded. "Delightful, actually"

Claire paused. She leaned toward Andria. "Good to know." Andria just nodded again.

The morning rush was over around ten. The shop was very slow until noon and then a much smaller crowd came and went until two. The shop closed at three after all of the clean up and next days prep was completed.

Beth was regularly excused from work at one. But today, Andria had stopped at the register and asked if she might stay late. Beth jumped at the opportunity for more hours and to get in Andria's good graces.

Later. when Andria locked the front door, she called to Beth. "I'm going up to my office. Come up in a few minutes." She looked at Beth. Beth nodded.

When Beth knocked on Andria's door, it was partially open, and the knocking caused it to swing to the side. Andria was at her desk. She smiled. "Come." She said. "There." She pointed to a chair. "Have a seat."

Beth had sat there for about five minutes watching Andria do paperwork. "Is there something I can do?"

Andria looked up, right at Beth. She checked her watch then she put a finger to her lips, for Beth to be quiet. Another five minutes passed. Andria checked her watch again and then stood up. Beth watched as Andria came around her desk. She leaned against the front of it.

Andria held out a hand. "Stand please." Beth stood up. She was a few inches shorted than Andria. When Andria reached for Beth's blouse and undid the top button, Beth put her hand on her chest and tried to back up. Her legs hit the front of the chair and she involuntarily sat down again.

Andria smiled. "Let's try that again, shall we." She held out her hand.

"I don't." Beth started to speak but when Andria put her finger to her lips again, Beth went quiet.

"Good." Andria whispered and she raised her finger to her lips one more time in case Beth didn't understand. She began to unbutton the girl's blouse. When she reached the top of her skirt, she undid the clasp and slowly lowered the zipper. She pushed the skirt over Beth's hips, and it dropped to the floor. She watched Beth who was more than a little frightened. She eased her blouse over her shoulders and let it fall away. "Turn."

Beth turned to face the wall. Andria ran her hands over her shoulders, down her arms. "You are beautiful."

"I." Beth said.

"Shush." Andria said, Beth went quiet again. Andria unhooked her bra and slipped the straps down her arms, She dropped it and Beth watched it fall. Andria put her hands at Beth's slim waist and drew her back against her. She lowered her mouth to Beth's neck. She kissed along the length of it and then those lips found her ear. Andria licked and Beth shivered. There was a knock at the door. Beth twisted to look at Andria. Andria's finger was already to her own lips. She slowly shook her head.

Beth was in sort of a panic. Andria spoke. "Come in." When the door opened. Claire Walker Anderson entered. She smiled to see who Andria had selected to stay after hours.

"My." She said. "How fortunate for me." She came forward, her right hand, barely touching, cupped a breast. From there, that finger slipped under Beth's chin as she admired Beth's figure, head to toe. She smiled at Beth and went over to a sofa against the wall.

Andria turned Beth toward Claire and whispered once more. "Be still. You are safe. Do you understand?"

After a few seconds, Beth nodded. Andria stood behind Beth. She leaned over her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Do you trust me?"

Again, after some seconds, Beth nodded. Beth had also been watching Claire as she removed her jacket and began unbuttoning her own blouse. Two hands on Beth's shoulders urged her to walk forward.

Claire had removed her blouse and bra. She watched Beth as she passed her. Andria guided Beth to the sofa where Andria sat down. She turned Beth between her legs to face Claire. As Claire watched, Andria slipped her fingers into the top of Beth's panties. As she began to pull them down over her hips, Claire moved closer.

Claire cupped Beth's face with both hands. She lowered her mouth to Beth's. The kiss was electric. Claire was clearly aroused at the thought of being with this girl and Beth, against all reasoning, was growing very stimulated as well.

Andria let the panties fall. Her hand cupped Beth's ass cheek and she leaned forward. Her mouth kissing at the base of her spine. Andria eased Beth to the side of her and with just little urging, had Beth sit on the sofa. Andria Looked at her and then said. "Scoot forward." Beth did as she was told. Her butt just on the edge of the cushions.

She watched Claire move in front of her and then kneel on the floor. Her hands went to Beth's thighs. "So lovely." Claire whispered. She began kissing the girl. Starting at her knee and down along her inner thigh. She eased her hand under Beth's right leg.

Andria, still beside her, put her hand under Beth's left leg. Andria's free hand went to Beth's shoulder and eased her back until she was against the sofa cushion. Andria kissed Beth's cheek. "Enjoy this." She whispered.

Claire lowered her mouth and kissed Beth right on her clitoris. Her tongue flicked at the tip of it. The sensation sent a shock wave through Beth. Her legs jerked. Claire looked up at Andria. "She is precious. I owe you big time." Andria nodded. She was very aware of the gift she was giving her friend.

"I, I, oh, oh." Beth was stammering.

Claire's mouth sealed around Beth's pussy. Her tongue went deep into Beth's vagina. The tip of that tongue exploring the deepest places within her.

Beth rolled her head to the side. She was facing Andria, still there to hold her in place. When Andria offered Beth her mouth, Beth nearly devoured her. She had become as sexually hungry as any girl Andria had ever brought to her office.

Andria lifted Beth's leg higher. Eased in wider. Claire was administering serious attention to this girl.

Beth's orgasm hit so fast, it caught both women off guard. Beth lifted her ass off of the seat. She pressed her cunt onto Claire's eager mouth. She whimpered and moaned and pleaded, apparently for more.

Claire obliged her. Her lips took Beth's now swollen Clitoris captive. Beth whimpered as Claire sucked at the sweet pearl.

Beth rolled her head. Her mouth ajar, her tongue extended. She was breathing rapidly. A second Climax crashed over her. Her ass jerked up and down.

Claire gripped Beth's legs to maintain contact with that treasured gem. Her tongue tortured it as Beth came. Her juices seeping from deep within her. Down Claire's chin. Down the crack of Beth's ass.

When the girl had finally settled, Claire released that morsel. She lifted her head and kissed Beth's mound, her abdomen. She licked her nipples and up her neck. She stood so her mouth could find Beth's lips.

Beth accepted those slippery kisses like the two of them were long time lovers. The girl was in another place. She seemed to be in a sex induced trance.

Claire finally stood up. She straightened her slacks and went into a small bathroom at the far end of the room.

Andria sat beside the semiconscious Beth. She pushed the hair away from her face. Andria would kiss her cheek every so often. Beth didn't seem to know.

When Claire returned from the bathroom, she was dressed and looking quite fresh. Andria stood up and went over to her. Claire put an arm around Andria and kissed her best friend.

Andria just nodded in Beth's direction before she left.

Beth was starting to stir when Andria returned to the sofa. Beth looked at her and began to stand up. Andria caught her as she was still a bit weak.

But Andria just eased her back onto the couch. She put her mouth to Beth's ear. She licked at it. "I would really like a turn for myself." She whispered.

"But." Beth complained.

"Shush baby." Andria whispered. She helped the girl lean back, Lifted her feet up, placing them on the edge of the sofa.

Andria admired her new plaything as she knelt. As she began to kiss all across Beth's abdomen, down her ribs, two fingers entered Beth's vagina. The girl moaned.

"I want to get you awake first." Andria said. "Then I want you to enjoy being with me too."

"Oh, um, I, Um, yesss." Beth grunted as a third finger found it's way into her very slippery pussy. She was already dripping onto Andria's fingers.

Andria kissed down over her mound, along her thighs, back to her waiting sex. Andria's fingers spread her delicate labia. She brought her mouth to that pussy and licked.

Beth shuddered. She lifted her bottom, wanting more. The girl was Andria's for the taking. From now on, when ever Andria or one of her rich friends asked for her, She would be more than willing.

Andria was pressing her tongue into Beth's vagina. She worked the tip of it, gathering the girl's nectar. The thumb of her left hand searched out Beth's clitoris and she pressed. Beth began to ride that dragon once more.

She was fucking her ass up and down. She pushed herself onto Andria's tongue. She whimpered and came and came. When Andria finally sat up, she gently patted Beth's leg. "You are truly something." She stood up, only to watch Beth slide off of the sofa and lay on the floor.

Andria went to wash her face and then sat at her desk and waited for more than ten minutes. Finally, she went back over and helped Beth to stand up. She had to guide her all the way to the bathroom. She kissed her cheek. "Wash yourself up." She said. "I'll gather up your clothes."

When Beth returned, she saw her clothes on Andria's desk. Andria picked up her panties and held them. "Come around here." She pushed her chair back.

"I think I can do it." Beth said.

"I'm sure you can. But I want to." She held the panties down so Beth could step into them. She eased them up slowly, caressing her legs and her ass as she did. "I took them off, I should put them back on." That done, she handed the rest of the clothes to Beth. "Here, baby." She said. Beth took her clothes and went to the end of the desk. It took her a few tries but she managed to finish dressing herself.

Andria looked at her. "Wait downstairs please. I'll just be a minute." Beth left and went down the stairs. When Andria came down, Beth was leaning against the front door. Her arms crossed. Andria walked over to her.

"Your shift starts at eight tomorrow." She watched Beth but the girl offered no signal on how she felt. "So here are your choices. You can take the day off, you can come to work, you can quit, or you can go to the police, I suppose."

A strange look came across Beth's face. "What, why would I, I, you." There was a tear in her eye. She reached forward and wrapped her arms around Andria. She pressed her face into her breasts. "I would never do that. She sniffled. When Beth lifted her face to look at Andria, Andria kissed her. It was Beth's tongue that entered Andria's mouth.

When the two parted, Andria patted Beth's ass. "Get the hell out of here before I put you on the floor and fuck you again." Beth was giggling as Andria unlocked the door and let her out.

It was strictly business between the two at the coffee shop for the next three days. On Friday around noon, Andria stopped beside Beth at the register. There was no one within ear shot. Andria whispered. "I'm having a small party at my house tonight. I would like you to come."

Beth didn't say anything at first.

"You don't have to answer right now. Just let me know before you leave today." Andria said.

"No." Beth said. "I mean, no, I don't need to think about it." She said. "I want to come."

Andria patted her arm. "Good." She nodded toward Sara. A very beautiful girl who had been working there the longest of any of the girls. She knew everything about the operation. Andria lowered her voice. "Talk to Sara."

Sara was a tall lean athletic blonde. Very pretty. Beth had figured she would eventually become some rich guy's trophy wife.

A hour later, Beth saw an opportunity to talk to Sara when they were basically alone. "Andria invited me to a party at her house tonight."

Sara looked at her and slowly a grin came over her face. "I wondered who it would be." Sara said.

"Have you been to them before?" Beth asked. "The parties?"

Sara smiled and nodded. "They pay good." She said.

"Wait, Andria pays you to attend her parties?"

Sara patted Beth's hand. "Sweetie, we aren't attending Andria's party."

"What do you mean. She just invited me." Beth countered.

"Babe." Sara put a finger under her chin and then looked around cautiously. She gave Beth a quick peck on the lips. "We. You and me. The two of us are going to be the entertainment." As Sara simply walked away, Beth stood there stunned.

Andria came over to her. "Your mouth is open."

Beth was startled back to reality. "What?"

"I said your mouth was open." She smiled. "Want to reconsider?"

"Entertainment." Beth started.

Andria did her usual finger to per lips. "Shush." She looked at Beth. She leaned close and whispered. "Not much different from the other night." She watched Beth. "I suppose there might be a few more eyes on you."

"But." Beth was confused. "Sara said that it paid good."

Andria shook her head. "I never pay girls to be at my parties." She wrinkled her nose. "But, if a few wealthy ladies feel like leaving a little something as a token of gratitude?" She shrugged. "That's a different thing all together." She watched Beth. "Right?" Andria asked.

Beth nodded. "I suppose." She grinned. "I mean, we work for tips here."

"So, you'll come?" Andria waited.

Beth said again. "I suppose."

A pat on her arm and Andria was off, attending to coffee business.

When Beth pressed the doorbell at Andria's house, she noticed a half dozen expensive looking cars parked about the circle drive. Her little 2000 Civic looked somewhat out of place. It was a very large house set well off of the road and on what Beth imagined must be a hundred acres of woods.

The large wooden door opened to reveal the face of a very petite girl in what Beth could only describe as a French Maid's uniform. "Your name please?" She had the accent as well.

"I'm Beth." Beth said.

"Ah, yes, Ms. Beth. You will please to come in?" "The girl stepped back to make room. When the door was again closed, the maid said. "Please to follow me, Ms. Beth." She turned and headed across a large foyer and down a hall. She stopped at a doorway and opened it. "In here please, Ms. Beth." She held the door. "Ms. Andria will be with you soon." Beth went in and the door was closed behind her.

To Beth's surprise, Sara was already there. Sitting in a high-back overstuffed chair. Her bare legs were draped over one of the chair arms. The rest of her mostly covered in a fluffy white robe.

Sara pointed to a second robe laying on a side table near the wall. "That one is for you." Beth looked confused. "Really? No clue at all?" Sara said.

Beth said. "I've never done this before." She tilted her head. "You don't have to be mean."

"Sorry." Sara offered. "You're right." She waved an arm. "But you should get changed. It's getting late."

"But what?" Beth started.

"It's quite simple, really." Sara said. "Everything off, robe on. Ta-ta."

Beth began undressing. She went as quickly as she could as she was aware that Sara was watching. As she was slipping the robe around herself, Sara said. "Damn, you're really hot. The fucking French have all the luck."

"What?" Beth said. But the door opened, and Andria entered. Her maid followed. "Girls. Go with Gisele. I will see both of you in a little while." She came over to Beth. "You look nervous."

Beth nodded.

Andria whispered to her, her mouth nearly touching Beth's ear. "You remember how nervous you were in my office?"

Beth nodded.

Adrian added. "Do you remember how much you actually enjoyed it?"

Beth offered the start of a grin.

Adria kissed her cheek. "Tonight will be better. I promise you."

She looked at Beth as she stood there.

Before Adrian turned and departed, she said. "Sweetie, your mouth is open again."

Beth was pulled from her thoughts when Gisele spoke. "Perhaps you would each follow with me. Please?" She turned and opened the door. The three went down the hall, turned left and then exited the house through a set of large sliding glass doors. The night was glorious, warm, and clear. Ahead was a large swimming pool, the underwater lighting making it glow serenely. To the right were a number of women seated in a sort of semi-circle. As Beth came closer, She could see a large round ottoman in the center. Around it was a dozen or more flickering candles.

Gisele led the two into the circle. An instant murmuring came from the seated ladies." Gisele turned to Beth. "You will please to sit here." She pointed at a thirty something blonde with flowing hair, a brilliant smile and wearing a very short summer dress. Her lean legs were easing apart.

Beth Walked over to her. The beautiful woman turned her to face the center of the circle and guided her onto her lap. The woman gave a gentle tug and Beth leaned back against her, The woman had one arm around Beth's waist and her other hand settled onto Beth's lap.

Beth watched as Sara was led over beside the ottoman. As everyone looked on, Gisele untied Sara's robe and pushed it over her shoulders and down her arms. Ums and ohs could be heard as Sara's nude beauty was revealed to all. Gisele aided Sara to lay back onto the soft settee.

"I bet you look even better." The woman was whispering into Beth's ear. Her hand slipped into the opening of the robe to find the cool flesh of Beth's thigh. A kiss on her neck and the woman's tongue licking at her ear distracted Beth from what was taking place in front of them.