A Barista to Play With Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea began kissing Beth's breasts. Licking and sucking her nipples. She kissed her abdomen, across her mound. Her hand went between Beth's legs, and she pushed them apart.

Lea maneuvered herself between Beth's legs. she lowered her mouth and licked an already engorged clitoris. Then she paused. Looked up at Beth. "You are a fucking treasure. I hope you know that." Her mouth lowered to that waiting pussy and Beth moaned as Lea's tongue slowly swiped along the length of her sex.

When the two of them had showered, dressed, and were leaving the room, there was a young Hispanic house maid standing beside her service cart. She smiled and said. "Good afternoon Ms. Lea."

Lea replied. "Hello Maria." She hesitated and then added. "I will not be needing the room anymore. today."

The girl offered a broad smile. "I will see the room is cleaned very soon. Not to worry."

It was a quiet ride back to the Coffee Bean. When the car had stopped and they sat at the curb in front, Lea reached for her purse and removed some money. She handed it to Beth.

"I don't feel right." Beth said. "Taking money for, well, you know."

Lea grinned at the naive girl. "Trust me, sweetie, It's not enough, you deserve more. And besides, if you don't take this, I'll just waste it at the fucking spa." Lea ran her fingers along Beth's cheek. "And another thing, I'm sure Andria will be having another party soon enough and I will be keeping an eye out for you."

Beth took the money. As she pulled the coffee shop door open, she thought, "I am starting to love this job."

It had been two weeks since Andria's last party. At lease as far as Beth knew. Almost as long since her foray at the hotel with Lea. Beth was starting to have some difficulty falling asleep at night. She was surprised how fast casual sex with other women had become addictive.

Nevertheless, her job was still fun. Her friendship with Sara had grown since the party and a few of the other girls were treating her as more of a real friend as well. Andria, however, was her usual self. Distant and all business until she wasn't. And she hadn't been otherwise for a while.

When she felt a hand on her shoulder, it was Andria. She smiled and whispered. "Can you stay late?"

Beth, who had become much less shy lately, said. "Of course."

Andria didn't add anything else.

"What are we going to do?" Beth asked.

Andria simply said. "Shush." And went off to do whatever, leaving Beth to wonder as usual.

A four o'clock, the shop was locked tight. Andria handed her car keys to Beth. I'm parked out back. I'll be out in a minute.

Beth was setting in the passenger seat as Andria locked the rear door. As she walked to the car, Beth could see that Andria had changed into a nice summer dress, discarding the usual slacks and blouse she wore at work.

Andria got behind the wheel and picked up the keys that were laying on the seat. She guided the car out of the lot and to a side street. She headed toward the west.

"You're wondering where we're going?" She asked.

"Well, yea, but I guess I'm really wondering what you want me to do?" Beth said.

"Fair enough." Andria said. Andria slipped a free hand under the hem of her own dress, and she steered the car with the other. Beth didn't know what she was doing but a minute later the car stopped at a red light and Andria's hand reappeared, she turned to Beth and brought two slippery fingers to Beth's lips.

"Open." Andria said. As Beth did, she eased those digits into her mouth and surprisingly, Beth began to suck on them. Here tongue sensed tartness, salty, and she could smell an earthy fragrance

When the light changed, Adria took her hand away and the car took off again. "It's always your choice." Andria said. "I hope you understand that. I'm sure I say it enough." She was quiet for a mile or two.

"I want to introduce you to someone who is not that interested in crawling between a beautiful girl's legs." Andria drove on for another mile. The car turned into the West Bay Marina. She parked the car in the guest lot. Looking at Beth, she said. "I can have you back to your car in half an hour." She watched Beth. "Or." She added. Her fingers touched Beth's thigh. "You can take the next step."

"I don't know what that means." Beth said.

"Did you like my maid, Gisele?" Andria asked.

"Of course. God, who wouldn't?" Beth replied.

Andria's hand, still on Beth's thigh, gave a gentle squeeze. "I think you should be more like her."

Beth thought. "Oh." She said. "You mean?"

"I do." Andria said. "More talents, more to offer." Andria explained. "A lot more money." She said. "If that interests you. If not, let's go home." She waited.

Beth opened her door. Andria smiled and nodded.

The 'C' boardwalk extended nearly three hundred feet into the bay. Boats, yachts, cruisers of every shape and style were docked side by side as the two made their way toward what, Beth didn't know. When Andria stopped, they were in front of the 46' 'Sapphic Waves'. A bi-level cruiser that looked like it was right off of the showroom floor.

A woman of around fifty was setting on the aft deck taking the sun in a red bikini. For her age, she was well deserving of the tiny suit. She lowered the sunglasses she was wearing to the tip of her nose and looked over the top of them. "Andria, how nice to see you again. Please, come aboard."

The two cautiously stepped onto the transom and down to the deck. The woman hugged Andria, but her gaze remained on Beth. "So." She smiled. "you are something." She said that to Beth then turned to Andria. "Just as you told me."

Andria put and arm around Beth, She could sense she was still a little timid about it all. Beth had made this decision for herself, but this woman was not exactly what she had envisioned when she thought about Gisele being with Sara.

The woman sat back down and pointed to a second seat and motioned to Andria. As Andria sat down, a voice came from inside the boat. It was followed by the appearance of a blonde goddess. Tall, slim, hair to her waist, and wearing a long tee shirt and nothing else.

"Oh, I didn't know people were here." The girl said. She looked at Beth. "Hi." She said.

"This is my daughter, Claire. You might recognize her, everyone does. Her face is on every magazine of any importance." And Beth did indeed recognize her. Claire Madison, supermodel.

"Claire, this is Beth." Her mom pushed her sunglasses back in place and lay back on her recliner. "Happy birthday." She added.

"Fuck." Claire said. She was offering a broad smile.

"Please Claire." Her mom scolded. "Really, your language."

Claire shrugged, looked at Beth, and turned, disappearing into the boat.

The mother looked at Beth. "You better go sweetie, or she just might start without you."

Beth followed after Claire. As she entered the main cabin. She got a glimpse of Claire going down a set of steps leading to a lower level. She went down.

Claire was setting cross legged on her bed. Her tee was up around her waist, her sex clearly visible.

Beth said. "Well. Happy birthday."

Claire giggled. "Oh, no." She said. "It's not my birthday. My mom just says that. She thinks she's funny." Claire reached for the hem of her shirt and pealed it off. She tossed it aside. She looked amazing. "Whenever I finish a big shoot." She paused. "I got back from Paris yesterday. Two weeks modeling awful hideous designs. Those people are the worst, but I made." She seemed to be thinking. "A quarter of a mil I think." She laid back on the bed. "Anyway, She gets me a girl whenever I make a lot of money and then says happy birthday. Like I'm not the one fucking paying for you."

She pulled her knees up. "I want to go slow and I'm a screamer, at least that's what most of the girls tell me." She laughed then raised her arms up and crossed them behind her head. "Get undressed. Okay? I like to look too, you know."

Claire had a perfect all-over tan, toned legs and a twenty-thousand-dollar smile. Beth was admiring all of that as she shed dress, bra, and sneakers. She thumbed her panties as Claire licked her upper lip. She kicked them away and crawled onto the bed. Her mind was racing but she could clearly see, in her mind, Gisele and how she pleasured both her and Sara. She was determined to perform just like her.

Beth lifted Claire's right leg. She kissed her calf and down to her knee. Her tongue licked the little depression at the back of her knee.

"Oh yea." Claire mumbled. "Don't rush, please." She said.

The trip her lips made from knee to abdomen was torturously slow. She would start, move back, start again. When she finally let the leg go, she repeated the same thing with the left. Claire's eyes were closed, and she was smiling.

Beth lay forward. She pressed her lips to Claire's navel. Her tongue, teasing it. Claire's stomach rippled. She began kissing every rib along both sides and she inched upward. Tiny nipples pointed out from barely noticeable breasts, But they were sensitive, and Beth's lips made the girl shiver. Her tongue licked at each of them, and Claire groaned.

"Fuck." Claire almost whispered it. Kisses were spread along her collarbone, up the front of her neck. Beth's lips could feel Claire's throat muscles when she swallowed. She kissed under the girl's chin, her jaw, and finally she reached that sensuous mouth, The one Beth had admired from cover photos when she never imagined she would ever be so close.

When they kissed, Claire was trying to speak. Finally she whispered. "I need to cum."

Beth grinned. "Am I going too slow?"

"Fuck you." Claire moaned.

"I could go out on the dock. See if someone might be willing to go a little faster?" Beth teased.

"You bitch." Claire whimpered.

"Fine." Beth said. She kissed the girl again and Claire's tongue snaked into her mouth. She was panting. Claire's arms wrapped around Beth.

But then, Claire began to push on Beth's shoulders, silently pleading to Beth to return between her legs.

Beth began a slow retreat along the same path that brought her to those lips. She licked her neck, sucked her breasts, teased that belly button. Her mere breath on Claire's mound made the girl's legs splay out.

"Um." Beth whispered. "Is this what you want?" She let her lips brush across Claire's clitoris.

"Fuck." Claire said and this time she didn't whisper.

A long lick from her perineum up between the wings of her labia made the girl twist beneath her. So Beth did it again. Claire cussed. Beth did it again and Claire reached for her hair. She pulled at it and Beth took her hand and whispered. "Stop that." Claire moaned but her fingers left her hair and started wadding up the bedding.

She eased her tongue into a very snug vagina, likely never having known a man's penis. Claire began to make a fucking a motion. "Lift." Beth whispered. She slipped her hands under the girl and cradled her ass.

She increased the tempo of her tongue as it slipped in and out of her. Claire's knees rose up close to her chest. She lay completely exposed for Beth. Beth licked, her tongue gathering the fluids Claire was expelling. Beth swallowed and licked again. Claire moaned.

When Beth's tongue flicked across Claire's clitoris, It sent the girl into a rage. She bucked, twisted, and began firing a volley of vulgarities. She was indeed loud.

On the rear deck, Andria looked at the woman. "I hope no one calls the police." Andria said.

The woman shrugged her shoulders. "They have been here before." She said. "Fucking embarrassing."

"Here." The woman said. She handed Andria twenty, one-hundred-dollar bills.

"Well. Thank you." Andria said. "I'm sure my girl will appreciate this."

The woman smiled as her daughter came back on board. She was still naked. Her sex was glistening with moisture. She reached over and wrapped an arm around her daughter. "I'm guessing it was well earned." The woman said.

Before long, Beth appeared. It was clear she had taken time to wash her face and get dressed.

Claire left her mom and hugged Beth. She kissed her cheek. "I wish I ate pussy." She said. "I would love to do you. If I did." She added. "Which I don't."

Beth winked at her. "Got it." She said. "You don't.

"Good." She nudged her mom.

"All taken care of." Her mother assured her.

"Good." Claire said. "Can I see her again?"

'Baby." Her mom said. "It's your money. Spend it any way you want." She nodded at Beth. "You might want to be talking to her though."

Claire looked at Beth. "Fuck." She said. "Are you going to make me beg?" She made a face. "Cause I fucking will."

Beth grinned. "Your mom has the number. When you can ask me with using the fuck word, call me." She stepped off of the boat.

Andria grinned. "I guess we're leaving." She followed Beth, who was already headed up the dock.

Once the two were in the car, Andria tossed the cash into Beth's lap.

Beth fanned through the bills. "Fuck me." Beth whispered.

"I would be happy to but I'm not sure that's what you mean." Andria replied.

"This a lot of money." Beth said.

"Good, you've learned something." Andria said.

Beth looked at her funny like. "What did I learn?"

"You learned." Andria said. "That some one giving you and orgasm is really nice." She said.

"But?" Beth asked.

"But eating pussy can pay a whole lot better." Andria replied.

Beth laughed. "Hey." She said. "Were you serious?"

"About what?" Andria asked.

"When I said fuck me, you said you would be happy to." Beth explained.

Andria held out her hand. Five hundred." She said.

Both of them started laughing.