A Barista to Play With Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beth had refocused, Andria had appeared from the shadows. She walked forward to stand behind Gisele. Slowly, she unzipped her uniform and eased it over her shoulders. When it dropped onto the floor tiles, Gisele was left with nothing on but very brief black lace bikini panties, a garter on her right thigh and five-inch heels.

Andria's hand eased its way down from Gisele's shoulder, along her back, and over her tight round ass cheeks. She gave the girl a gentle pat and returned to take her reserved seat right in front.

Giselle kneed herself up and as Sara slid her legs apart, Gisele lifted her knees up and pushed them wide. The two were an image to behold. In the darkness, the candlelight, the women watching, some leaning forward. Two slender beauties. The erotic idea that these two amazing girls were about to engage in torrid lovemaking if full view had every guest on edge.

When Gisele's tongue made it's first contact on Sara's labia, The group grew quiet. Sara raised an arm over her head, Her fingers gripped the blanket she lay on. Her right foot curled over Gisele's back, gently pressing down.

Sara had found herself on this exact ottoman before. She had been here for the enjoyment of other well-to-do friends of Andria's. She had also visited when no one was there except Andria, and she had spent some long, wonderful nights in her bed. But, for Sara, her best times, her most memorable times, her most erotically pleasurable times were when Andria would usher a nude Sara to her big king-sized bed. A tall chair placed beside the bed for Andria to sit in. And then she would call out, summoning Gisele.

Andria would watch both Sara and Gisele as her maid undressed. Watch as the French girl took her time, skillfully bringing Sara so very close to a climax. Watch as both moaned when Andria whispered "Wait." And Gisele would halt her attentions to Sara. Soon, Andria would say "Begin" and Gisele would have Sara on the brink of exploding. Once again the instruction to stop would be given. Gisele would lay her head on Sara's thigh. Sara lay writhing with an agonizing look. Over and over for an hour, sometimes longer, Sara would plead, Gisele repeatedly having to restrain herself from letting her favorite girl finish.

But when Andria had enjoyed watching the two of them enough, when her own sex had dampened the cushion she sat upon, when Sara was near tears, Andria, with her own fingers deep in her panties, would sympathetically remain silent, and Gisele and Sara became one. Writhing and grinding and grunting their way to ecstasy. Gisele, consuming every drop of the girl's flowing nectar.

But tonight, there was no halting the exhibition. Gisele was slowly rubbing her own sex on the edge of the ottoman as her lips encased Sara's pussy. Her tongue worked magic on Sara's clitoris. Sara was rolling her hips, lifting her ass to meet Giselle.

As everyone watched the main stage, The blonde holding Beth on her lap, had worked her fingers between Beth's legs. A firm middle finger pressing apart her labia lips. The blonde was licking at her neck. Beth was enthralled with the entire goings-on. More excited than she ever could have imagined. Beth's hand now covered the blonde's fingers. Keeping then sealed, urging then deeper.

Sara pulled her legs up, her hands behind her knees. Gisele was deep into Sara's vagina. Her tongue searching for the source of the sweet juices flowing onto her tongue.

When Sara stiffened, her legs wide. Her feet forced onto the settee. She raised her ass off the mat. Her back arched; her body began to shake. She whimpered as her orgasm hit her like thunder. She humped and humped as Gisele pinned her to that blanket. She lapped at Sara's sex as her cum continued to flow.

It was some minutes before the two girls went still. Gisele simply kissing the insides of Sara's thighs. Sara, her eyes closed, her tongue licking over her lips. Her breathing, shallow.

Andria stood and made her way quietly to the ottoman and sat down beside the two girls. Gently, she rubbed her hand up and down the length of Gisele's back. "You are such a talented girl." She whispered. She eased Giselle's head up so that she could kiss her cum covered mouth. She actually licked at her lips.

She patted Sara and Sara rolled to the side and sat up. An odd thing then happened. All of the women began to snap their fingers. Not a single work nor other sound. They offered their resounding approvals simply by snapping their fingers. Sara gathered her robe, covered herself and went over to stand beside Andria's momentarily vacant chair.

The blonde wiggled her finger, now inserted into Beth's vagina. She kissed her neck, withdrew her hand from under Beth's robe and whispered. "I think you're on." Her hands urged Beth to stand up.

"By the way." The blonde said. "I'm Lea. I'm hoping we can spend some more time together later this evening." She winked at Beth.

Andria looked in Beth's direction and held out her hand. Beth walked over to her. Andria brought Beth between Herself and Gisele where she reached around and untied Beth's robe. She pulled it over her shoulders and dropped it on the ground. She whispered something to Beth and Beth eased herself up and lay down where Sara had just been. Fingers were snapping again.

Andria returned to her seat as Gisele was already pushing Beth's legs apart. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and bent forward, licking Beth's already wet pussy for the first time.

Andria guided Sara in front her, and taking hold her arm, she extended it so that the woman setting next to her could reach it. That woman, a fortyish woman of obvious wealth, took Sara's hand and guided her over to stand beside her chair. It took very little time before the woman's arm was around Sara and her hand had crept under Sara's robe, cupping her ass. As she did this, she and the other women were all intently watching the activities before them.

Gisele, contrary to what one might think, was far from exhausted from her previous endeavor. In fact, to most viewing this performance, She seemed to be fresh from a long nap and cool shower. She had pushed Beth's legs up high, and her face was buried between them. A tongue savagely assaulting this new girl's clitoris. Her nectar sweet and Gisele was wanting more.

Beth was writhing on the blanket beneath her. She was working her ass up and down in short jerking movements. Her head lay to the side. The fingers of her right hand tangled into Gisele's short curly hair.

"Please." Beth muttered. "Please."

Gisele knew what she was craving. Slowly, she withdrew her tongue from that sweet vagina. The vagina that had been surrendering all of that creamy goodness. Her mouth encased Beth's now engorged nugget. Her lips squeezed it, sucking it hard into her mouth.

Beth's ass began to shake. Her legs kicked outward. She tried desperately to twist away from the erotic anguish Gisele was causing her. But to no avail. Beth was hers. For the moment, Gisele owned her, and Beth was accepting the dilemma in which Gisele held her.

Her orgasm lasted. Not as a sudden explosion, but more like a long steady rumbling earthquake that rolled through her body, over and over until she finally collapsed, a sweaty figure lying there, listening to a seemingly unending chorus of fingers, snapping in the darkness.

It was some time before Beth felt the cool wet cloth wipe over her face, and then being placed on her forehead. Beth's eyes tried to focus. Gisele was gone. The chairs, all empty. Women's voices now barely audible from inside the house.

It was Andria at her side. She leaned over and her lips kissed Beth's cheek. "You were remarkable." She whispered. "A pleasure to watch."

Beth raised her head and looked around. "What should I?" She stopped.

Andria's finger at her lips. "Shush." She kissed her again. "I want you to go have a quick shower. Cool off. Relax. Will you do that?"

Beth nodded. Andria helped her stand up. She handed her the robe and pointed. When Beth looked in that direction, the silhouette of a still nude Gisele was under an outdoor shower at the far side of the pool. She waved at Beth. Beth was grinning as she took her robe and walked toward Gisele.

Once there, Gisele said. "Hang your robe there." She pointed to her own. Beth placed her robe on a hook. When she looked back, Gisele had retrieved and large luffa sponge and was pouring liquid soap onto it. "Come here." She whispered. "And turn around." Beth turned her back to Gisele as the soapy sponge began to massage her shoulders. "Let's get you all cleaned up." Gisele whispered.

A short fifteen minutes or so later, Beth was not only clean, dried off and back in her robe, but not surprisingly, a little disappointed that Gisele went the opposite direction after she left Beth at the sliding doors leading into the house and to a large open family room.

A few of the women were still there, others had already departed. Andria saw Beth enter and she held out her hand. She was talking to two others and Beth came up beside her. Andria's arm went around her as she continued her conversation. It was then that Beth realized one of the women was Lea, the beautiful blonde who's lap she had shared earlier. Lea smiled at her. "I thought you were thoroughly divine tonight."

Beth actually blushed. She reached for Beth's hand and before she knew it, Beth found herself next to lea and Lea's arm was around her waist. Lea said to Andria. "Well, you two should continue your conversation. It sounded important. "If you don't mind, I'm going to take this one and find us both a drink before you bore her to tears."

"What a grand idea." Andria said. She looked directly at Beth. "You good with that?" She asked.

Beth smiled at Andria and then at Lea. "Sure." She said.

A girl in black pants, white shirt, black tie, and black vest was tending a small bar. She smiled at the two when Lea put a twenty in her tip jar. "Two Tequilas'." She said. "Straight."

The girl looked at Beth, shrugged and poured two shots. Lea handed one to Beth and took the other. She clinked the two shot glasses together and watched as Beth brought the drink to her lips. They both turned them up and downed them. "Well. You are one surprise after another." She put her arm around Beth and guided her towards a doorway. "She kissed her cheek as they walked out of the room and toward a stairway. I'm hoping you have at least one more surprise for me. I know I have one for you." The two went up the stairs.

As they topped the stairs, Beth watched a woman of about fifty holding Sara's hand as the two were leaving a bedroom. Sara was wearing only her panties and a bright smile. It also looked like there was a wad of cash tucked into the waist band of those panties. Beth's head turned, following the two as they passed. Sara was smiling.

Lea was guiding Beth into a different bedroom. She said. "I'm guessing both of you girls should be well compensated tonight. I know that watching all three of you has been my favorite Andria party so far." She untied Beth's robe. As she eased it over her shoulders, she added. "And I have been to so many." She put a hand in the middle of Beth's back. "Get your little ass on the bed. I like to be undressed too." She gave a gentle slap on Beth's butt as she got on the bed. "I'll just be a second."

It was actually a couple of minutes, but Lea finally crawled nude, onto the bed and settled beside Beth. "She kissed her cheek. "You think you have another orgasm left?"

"Beth stammered. I, I, I'm not"

Lea's mouth silenced her. "That did not require an answer." Lea whispered. "I think I would like to find out for myself anyway." Her tongue began roaming in Beth's mouth. Her hand cupped Beth's breast, fingers traced along her ribs, over her abdomen. As her middle finger glided across Beth's clitoris, Beth moaned into Lea's mouth.

She moved her legs apart without encouragement. Lea's lips followed the trail her fingers had made as she kissed her way down Beth's body. She managed to maneuver between Beth's legs without a break in the pleasure her mouth was administering to Beth. Her hands found their way under Beth's legs. She raised her head enough to look at Beth. Beth was staring at the ceiling, her tongue licking over her lips.

Lea smiled and then lowered her head and kissed Beth's clitoris. Her sex was still a blush pink from the pleasure Gisele had given her. Beth stirred as she was licked between the lips her labia.

"I. I. Oh God. I'm so." Beth rolled her head and reached for Lea, finding her hair. Beth gripped a hand full. She grunted. Her breathing was growing rapid. "Please, fuck." Beth whimpered. "Fuck." She said again. Her ass rose and her knees pulled up to her chest.

Lea's tongue was stabbing her deep in her vagina, searching for the source of her pleasure.

Pinned to the mattress, Beth was cumming. She was producing waves of juices, all seeping onto Lea's tongue and soon after, swallowed. Lea was relentless and she remained imbedded in Beth until her climax had completely passed.

In time, she managed to scoot up just a little so she could lay her head on Beth's tummy. She would kiss her mound, then lay there, just listening to Beth's breathing and then kiss her some more. When she slid off of the bed and went to the bathroom, Beth just remained there, her eye's closed.

Lea returned with a warm wet cloth and wiped her face. Beth opened her eyes. "Do I have to leave now?" She asked.

Lea grinned. "Well, you don't have to. But." She sat on the edge of the bed. She began fingering one of Beth's nipples. "I fear there will be others roaming these halls and honestly sweetie, you just look too good to pass by without one or two of them introducing themselves." She offered. "If you know what I mean."

Beth nodded and slipped off of the bed, picking up her robe. She just waited until Lea got herself dressed.

When they were both dressed, Beth just back in her robe, Lea fished some bills from a pocket. She handed them to Beth. Without another word, Lea departed by herself. Beth looked at the cash in her hand. She didn't count it, just shoving it into a rocket on the robe but she had noticed there were some hundred-dollar bills.

"Ms. Beth, Is your evening being satisfactory?" Gisele was in the doorway.

Beth nodded a grinned at her.

"I believe there are some who wish to meet you, yes?" Gisele grinned.

As Beth and Gisele went down the stairs, Sara and an amazing looking black woman were going up. Sara had added more cash to the top of her panties since Beth had seen her earlier. The exotic looking black woman had a hand on Sara's ass. She grinned at Beth. Gisele addressed her as "Ms. Carter." When they passed.

Beth entered the big room to find that most of the guests had departed but there a couple that offered her a big smile. She managed to meet both of those women in turn, was generously rewarded by both.

She found herself in the doorway of an empty room when she came down the stairs for the third time.

"Another Tequila?" Beth looked toward the voice. It was the barmaid. She was very cute.

Beth went over and said. "Sure, why not?"

The girl pored a shot and pushed it toward her. "You know, Andria lets me play with her girls sometimes after everyone has left." She smiled. "Any chance?"

"You're cute. But I'm about catatonic." She shook her head. "Another time? Sure." Beth was exhausted.

"A number then." The persistent girl said. Beth picked up a pin and wrote her number on a bar napkin.

"Ms. Beth, I have been instructed to invite you to depart, yes?"

Beth looked to see Gisele standing at the door.

"My liberator." She said.

Gisele motioned for her to follow. When Beth was back in the room where she had undressed a few hours earlier, Her clothes were neatly folded and awaiting her. Beth noticed that Sara's clothes were also still there and folded for her.

"You can dress please?" Gisele said. She watched admiringly as Beth removed her robe and began dressing. "You will please say if you wish some assistance?"

Beth did not ask for help and that seemed to disappoint Gisele.

When Beth opened her car door, Gisele was still at the open door and watching her.

The following week, Andria mentioned nothing about the previous weekend's party. She was, in fact, quite cold toward Beth. If Beth had not been so self-conscious, she would have realized that Andria was avoiding any non-business conversation with Sara as well. She would learn soon enough that was just the way Andria chose to deal with the conflicting relationships.

On Thursday, Andria stopped as she passed Beth. "Do you remember Lea?" The look on Beth's face clearly said she did.

But Beth just nodded.

"From my party last week?" Andria added that just for fun.

Beth nodded again.

"She will be out front at four." Andria brushed back some hair that was dangling over Beth's eye.

"What?" Beth started to ask.

Andria put a finger to her lips. "I'm pretty sure you know what." She whispered. "It's entirely up to you."

At five minutes to four, Andria saw Beth exit the front door. She went to the window just as Lea's Jaguar convertible came to a stop. A few words were exchanged and then Beth got in the passenger seat. The little forest green bullet of a car spun the tires as it pulled away.

Fifteen minutes later, Lea steered the car under the front entrance canopy of the San Andreus hotel. She hopped out and handed her key to a valet. As she came around to the side door, Beth was getting out. Lea slipped her arm around Beth and the two boldly made their way onto the hotel, across the large lobby and stopped at the bank of elevators. Lea pressed the UP button. They waited, Lea now holding Beth's hand. When the elevator doors opened, the two stepped in and Lea pushed the button for the eleventh floor. Once the door closed, Lea turned to Beth, put a hand at the back of her head and kissed her. Her tongue pressing forward and Beth's mouth accepting it. When they finally parted, the doors were opening. The two stepped out.

"Don't they have cameras in those elevators?" Beth asked. Lea stopped at room 1120. She swiped the key card and looked at Beth, smiling. "I sure hope so." She said.

Beth laughed as Lea guided her into a very luxurious suite.

"This is my husband's business suite that he keeps reserved for important clients."

"Will you get in trouble? Beth asked.

Lea laughed. "Love." She said. "At this moment, there is no one more important than you and me."

She opened the low courtesy bar removed two wine coolers. She shrugged. Twelve hundred a night and this is the crap they put in the fridge. Oh well." She handed one to Beth and opened the other.

She sat down in a chair and slipped off her five-inch heels. She looked at them. "Another grand for these Come-Fuck-Me-Pumps." She tossed them against the wall and took along drink.

She looked at Beth. "Sorry, I'm in a bit of a mood." She pointed at the bed. "Why don't you get undressed. I'm pretty sure watching that will improve my disposition."

She stood and unzipped her short dress. She kicked it to the side. Off went her bra. Leaving her in just her panties. She went over to the bed as she watched Beth. She had removed her bouse, jeans, and her bra and sneakers.

Lea climbed onto the bed and lay there waiting for Beth. Beth looked at Lea as she rolled her panties down and flipped them away with her foot. Beth came to the edge of the bed and waited. Lea grinned. 'My God." she said. "Do you have any idea what my husband would do if he knew I fucked beautiful girls in his private suite?"

Beth shook her head.

"Neither do I." Lea said. "Get up here."

"I don't want you to be in trouble." Beth said as she lay down beside her.

Lea pulled her close and kissed her softly. Her tongue searched Beth's mouth. When she parted, Lea said. "Sweetie, I have a fifteen-million-dollar iron clad prenup." She grinned and kissed Beth again. "Now, I'm going to have sex with you so, I don't think I have any trouble at all."