A Basketball Game with My Hot Sis

Story Info
A basketball game with my sister.
2.5k words
4.41
35.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
800 Followers

I was in the backyard of our house dribbling and shooting a basketball into the hoop when my life completely changed. It was a warm day and I had nothing to do. School was out for the summer and it was my day off from work. My friends all had plans with their girlfriends and I sure didn't want to be a third wheel to anything.

I was the only one of my friends who was still single. It was not due to a lack of trying or anything, it was just that I got so shy around girls. It made me mad that I would always get quiet and bashful when I was alone with a girl that I liked. This was really cramping my game or lack of it.

I knew that girls were into me. I was 19, 6'1, and had an athletic physique from my days of playing football and basketball when I was in high school. I still worked out at the local gym whenever I could. I also had curly blonde hair that girls liked to run their fingers through which always made me blush beet red.

My sister's friends were the main ones that would touch and play with my hair whenever they would come over to our house and find me in the living room playing video games. Emma's friends were hot as fuck and were cheerleaders at the high school that I graduated from last year. Their bodies were a man's wet dream as they were all petite with nice tits and asses. I had jerked off to Emma's friends many nights over the years especially her best friend Sally.

Sally was petite with big tits that seemed to always struggle in whatever shirt she was wearing. Her tits looked like they were on the verge of always popping out of her top. Her cleavage drove me wild with desire. I wanted so badly to touch her breasts and even dreamed about titfucking her. To put my dick in between those jugs would be like getting a taste of heaven.

Unfortunately, Sally was dating a dumb football player named Anthony. He wasn't a bad guy or anything. He was very nice but just extremely dumb. Fortunately for him, he was great at football. Also, I didn't want to date my sister's best friend.

I prayed that things would change when I started college in the fall. Maybe I would break out of my shell and start to actually date and hopefully get some pussy. It sucked being the only virgin out of my friend group. Both Jackson and Greg had gotten laid during our sophomore year in high school. I was so jealous and still was as I only had my hand to get me off.

I shot the ball at the hoop and it was nothing but net. I went and got the ball and practiced my dribbling. Our backyard was spacious and had a concrete ground for the basketball hoop and a lawn behind it. Our fence was rather high even though our nearest neighbor was a distance away. It afforded us a great deal of privacy, especially my sister who loved to tan in the backyard during the summer.

Emma was 18 and was very popular. She was pretty, I had to admit. Guys drooled over her and were constantly asking me to hook them up with her. I would tell them to try for themselves. Emma was 5'6 and also had curly blonde hair like mine but hers fell to her shoulders. She had a petite body that she kept in shape from cheerleading and playing basketball and volleyball.

She had been dating Steven for two years now and they were quite an attractive pair. Steven looked like a young Brad Pitt. No bullshit, he looked just like him. I didn't know him too well but he seemed like a decent guy. He treated my sister right.

I shot the ball at the hoop again and the ball went into the net effortlessly. I grinned at my smooth jump shot. It had led to many championship games back in high school.

"I bet you can't do that again."

I turned to see who had spoken and I saw my sister standing on the porch steps. She had her hair tied in a ponytail and was dressed in workout leggings and a sports bra. She looked at me with a grin.

"What?"

"I said I bet you can't do that again," she repeated.

I let out a laugh. "Do you know who you are talking to? I never miss!"

Emma laughed. "Yeah, right. Show me then."

I shot the ball at the hoop and it went right in. Nothing but net.

"That was luck," Emma said. "Give me the ball."

I handed her the ball and my sister began to dribble it. She was also good at basketball and played on the girl's basketball team at her high school. She had good handles and a nice jump shot. I watched as she shot the ball from the three-point line. The ball flew through the air and went smoothly through the net.

"Nice," I said. "Do it again."

Emma laughed. I bounced the ball towards her and she took it in her hands. She got into her form and shot the ball at the hoop. Nothing but net again.

"I can't miss," Emma said as she mocked me.

"Alright, how about we make a game of this. Best out of 21," I said.

"Sounds good but why don't we make it more interesting?" Emma said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Whoever misses a shot has to strip off a piece of clothing," Emma said with a grin.

I looked at my sister in surprise. Was she for real? This was a weird suggestion but I was very excited about it. I guess all those days of seeing my sister tan in the backyard in nothing but a bikini had gotten to me. Her perky tits and round ass had caught my attention whenever I would look out the window and saw her lying on the beach chair.

Her amazing body would enter my mind many times especially at night when I fantasized about Sally. Her image would randomly pop up in my head as I jerked off to Sally. My cock would twitch and even get harder as I thought about my sister's body. Whenever I came, it would be an intense orgasm where I would shoot out a lot of cum to my sister.

I never felt bad or guilty about it because it was not like I was ever going to fuck my own sister. It was strictly a fantasy and nothing else.

I laughed. "What?"

"You heard me. Whoever misses a shot has to take off a piece of clothing."

"You're crazy."

"What? Are you too chicken?" Emma said with a laugh. "You have nothing that I have not seen before. Trust me."

I looked over at my sister. I had to admit that I was very excited about this and wondered just how far this game would go. Would I see my sister's naked body? If so, I had no intention of missing a shot.

"What about mom and dad? They would lose their shit if they saw their children naked in the backyard playing basketball," I said.

"Mom and dad won't be home for many hours. You want to do this or not?"

"Sure," I said. "You shoot first."

"Ok, we shoot from the same spot. Right here on the three-point line," Emma said. She pointed to the spot.

"Alright."

Emma smiled and took a shot. The ball entered the hoop. I grabbed the ball and took a shot. It also went in. We also made our second shots with no problem. I was going for my third shot and I guess the thought of my sister's naked body entered my mind as I let the ball fly in the air. It hit the rim and bounced off it.

"Ok, take something off," Emma said with a grin.

I pulled off my shirt. My chest and abs were already wet with sweat. I noticed that Emma's eyes lingered on my body. I felt an electric charge between us that I had never felt before. It was desire.

Emma grabbed the basketball and her shot went in. I grabbed the ball and tried to steady myself. I shot the ball and it went in.

"You're going to lose those shorts soon," Emma said with a grin. She shot the ball and looked in surprise as it hit the backboard and flew off.

I let out a laugh. I was excited to see what she was going to take off. "Take it off."

Emma smiled and took off one of her shoes. I was disappointed as I hoped that she would take off her top. I wanted to see her tits.

We went back and forth with our clothes slowly coming off. I had completely forgotten about the score and I think Emma did as well. My shoes and socks came off as well as Emma's. I wondered if I should intentionally miss because I wanted to show my sister my cock but I also wanted to see her naked body.

When I shot the ball, I missed and Emma let out a whoop of happiness. She looked at me with a big grin. "Take off the shorts, big bro."

I grinned as I slowly pulled down my shorts. My heart was racing in my chest in excitement. I discarded my shorts and stood in nothing but my boxers. If I missed my next shot, I was going to be completely naked in front of my sister.

Emma looked at me with a smile and shot the ball. It was a terrible jump shot and I figured that she had done that on purpose. But, why? Did she want to show me her body?

I watched as my sister took off her leggings. Her smooth tan legs were so nice to look at her but her pink panties are what got my attention. My cock started to get hard as I looked at her. Emma noticed the rising bulge in my pants and smiled.

"You better control that thing, big bro. It might throw you off your game," Emma teased.

I laughed. "No, I'm good."

I got the ball and took my time with my shot. I did not want to miss yet. I shot the ball and it went through the net. I let out a sigh of relief.

We went back and forth for several rounds as we made our shots. When it was my turn again, I shot the ball and it hit the front of the rim and fell. My mouth fell open in shock. I thought for sure that the ball was going in.

Emma cheered and laughed. "I won! Now take it all off!"

I smiled at my sister. "Alright. Fair is fair."

I pulled down my boxers and my hard cock sprung out. I kicked my boxers away and put my hands on my hip. I wanted my sister to get a full view of my naked body.

Emma looked at me in surprise. Her eyes were on my hard dick that throbbed before her. A smile came to her lips.

"You have a nice cock," she whispered. Her eyes were staring hard at my dick. It turned me on to see the look of desire upon her face.

"Thanks," I said as I looked at her.

Emma shot the ball at the hoop and it was way off. It was an airball. "Oops, I guess I have to take something off," she said in a teasing voice.

I watched as my sister took off her top. Her tits fell out and my cock twitched as I took them in. Her breasts were on the smaller side but her pink nipples were hard. Emma watched me as I stared at her. She could see that my cock was twitching.

"How about we make this fair?" Emma pulled down her panties and I stared in shock at her slit. She was completely shaven and her pussy lips were puffy and looked so appetizing. My cock twitched rapidly.

Emma laughed. "Well, would you look at us? Naked as the day we were born."

I stared at my sister's cunt and her tits as my dick got even harder. I wanted so bad to touch her.

We looked at each other for a moment then we both ran up to each other. We grabbed each other's bodies with a lust that I had never experienced before. Our mouths smashed together as we kissed hard and fast. My hands went to Emma's tits and her ass. Her hands went to my chest then down to my hard cock.

We kissed and felt each other's bodies for a while. I lifted Emma up and carried her to the beach chair. I set her down then got on top of her. I needed to be inside of her. It was all I wanted. Nothing else.

Emma spread her legs and looked up at me. Her eyes were filled with desire and I knew she wanted this as bad as I did. I ran my hands over her tits and placed myself in between her legs. I grabbed hold of my cock and slowly entered her. Emma gasped as my cock inched into her warm and already wet cunt.

I let out a deep groan from the pleasure. Emma's walls were so slick from her juices and welcomed my dick as I pushed deeper into her. I began to fuck her as she looked up at me. My hard cock pounded into her wet snatch fast. I could not go slow even if I wanted to as I was fueled by a fire that wanted instant relief.

"Fuck!" I shouted as my cock slammed into my sister's pussy. Emma's fingernails bit into my back as I fucked her.

"Go faster!" She moaned beneath me.

I grabbed ahold of her waist and began to thrust faster and harder into her. My dick went in and out of her at a rapid pace. I was literally jackhammering her pussy. She was moaning constantly as I fucked her.

"Yes! Just like that! I'm going to cum soon!" Emma shouted.

I was also so close to cumming too as her wet pussy felt so goddamn good on my cock. Her walls were so wet and hugged my dick with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum!" Emma cried out. Her fingernails bit harder into my back as she bucked beneath me. I fucked her harder and let out my own cry of ecstasy as my cock began to shoot its hot and angry load into my sister.

Emma kept bucking beneath me as I held her waist. I was moaning and trying to stay upright as my cum flew out of me and into my sister's cunt. It was an intense orgasm unlike any that I had ever had.

We both came for a few seconds more then we were completely spent. Sweat ran down both of our bodies. I looked down at my sister with a large grin on my face. She looked up at me with a smile upon her lips.

"Well, that escalated quickly!" Emma said. We both laughed hard and long as our bodies stayed pressed against each other.

kevinnash
kevinnash
800 Followers