All Comments on 'A Basketball Game with My Hot Sis'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Hot n sexy, more please. Is she going to dump the bf and keep screwing bro?

Carnevil9Carnevil910 months ago

Short, sweet, and sexy. Just how I like them!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story. It wasn't my sister, but it brings back a good memory.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hopefully a continuation with her friends as well. Good short story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

End to fast and left much unsaid

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any splash of sexy chest hair for that young man's muscular body? She stared for a wile at hi chest -- he is clearly muscular, and maybe a bit of chest hair would add to the sex appeal!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why be interested in her long term? She's already proven that she can't be trusted, by doing this behind bf's back. Enjoy the moment, but don't invest any more time or emotion into this skanky cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I usually love a good brother/sister story but this one was so cliche I couldn't stomach it. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story. Why are al.l the sisters always 5'6"? My mother & sister are both 5'9". I am only 5'11" & semi athletic (wrestling & track.) My wife is 5'9" & super athletic (the type that starts the bar fight.) I have a co worker who is 5'10" & super smart. This lady has the perfect body & weighs 150 lbs perfectly. I really do not see a girl playing basket ball without better height. Good story CHEERS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Emma's brother should have curly blond chest hair as well -- something else Emma could run her fingers through for pleasure!

Robinius1Robinius110 months ago

The dialog was very stiff and I have the feeling that you've watched basketball but never really played. otherwise, I liked the premise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars, I liked the story, my only comment was the terrible ending sentence, it didn't fit. I'm sure you'll do well in the follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Emma stares at her brother's chest -- it is muscular for sure, and maybe has a trace of curly blonde chest hair -- that would attract and hold her eye! And when they are both naked, she also loves his big cock and pubic hair! Please write more about their naked escapades!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS