A Battle for Domination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time they had sex it had been intense, but, to the surprise of both studs, this time they were reaching an upper level of frenzied fuck. Arthur's moans seemed vulnerable, horny, almost desperate. They mixed with the sound of Diego's huge balls hitting his ass, so heavy it was sure to leave bruises the next day.

While he survived the hardcore thrusts, Arthur screamed so loud that Diego even stopped for a while to be sure he was okay. Arthur's answer came in a plea for him not to stop. He was coming to grips with it, loving every second. It was the definitive round between him, 35 years old Arthur, and big-dicked Diego, the newcomer 10 years younger, the undisputable alpha between them.

Pulling him by the hair, Diego commanded him to break his back like a bitch. Subservient, Arthur arched his back a little bit more to better accommodate Diego's thick meat. For Diego, Arthur's hairy bubble butt was screaming for a big red handprint, so Diego firmly slapped Arthur's butt cheeks, making them sting.

Stamina on both seemed endless. Arthur lowered his head, but Diego pulled him by the hair so he could look at themselves in the TV screen mirroring Diego's phone. "See what we really are."

Having an out-of-body experience, Arthur complied. He saw it all: His bushy black beard, his bodybuilder frame, his legendary good looks, his muscular bubble butt, the spanking on his ass, Diego's oversized shaft. He understood it. It was more than understanding, actually. It was acceptance, a complete embrace of his true persona. He saw himself being dominated by a true alpha top breeder and became thankful for that.

That Latino man, with his bull balls full of cum, was the one born to fuck him. Diego was simply more dominant. Arthur would never forget that image in the camera and that feeling of overjoy. They were two massive mountains of muscles fucking, each one fulfilling a proper role. Dom vs sub, Alpha vs beta.

He was castigating Arthur's hole with powerful thrusts when he decided it was time for the final act. Pulling out his anaconda from Arthur's used hole, Diego turned Arthur around, put the bearded man on his lap, and stood up. Arthur was surprised by the ease with which Diego carried him.

Using just the strength of his own legs to create stability, Diego resumed the intense thrusts. It was hard to sustain Arthur in the air and, in doing so, Diego showed off his own thigh muscles. Besides, Diego's swollen, veined biceps were proof that holding Arthur's body in the air was like pumping iron. The young top growled like an animal, making Arthur feel violently fucked by a beast.

Standing and carrying Arthur, Diego bred the Gladiator with powerful strokes. More than ten inches of a fat meat destroying a perfect hole. A match made in testosterone heaven.

"Are you enjoying Daddy's big cock?" Diego asked the older hunk. When Arthur answered "Yes, thank you, Daddy," Diego knew it was his lucky day. The young Alpha then commanded him to say more things loud, because he liked to hear Arthur's very deep voice. "Say my name," Diego commanded and Arthur obeyed: "Diego. Diego. Fuck! I love your huge cock, Diegooooo." For some reason, it was too much for the former top and he lost control. The Alpha had made him cum, uncontrollably, without using hands.

With his balls full, the muscle Latin man announced he would join him. Continuing his hard thrusts, he drenched his idol's entire hole with his thick, white sperm. Like a waterfall, his big dick didn't stop gushing, which made him very proud of the huge amount of cum being released. It was an outburst of thick white liquid inside that famous hairy ass.

While the last strips of cum were still dropping from the Gladiator's beat up hole, Diego kissed Arthur's neck and stopped the pounding, slowly pulling his gigantic cock out of that perfect hole. It had been the most animalistic sex they had ever experienced. Exhausted, Diego finally carried him back to the bed, resting his muscles, the camera still recording everything. He put the beefy bearded stud on the bed and laid down next to him.

The younger stud finally got his request fulfilled. He pointed to the camera and commanded: "Show the damage Daddy's big cock did to your ass." The hairy-chested hunk complied, as the screen showed a gaping hole that was completely wide open.

They both smiled, while Diego exhibited his fat cock, proud of his achievement. His member was weighty, still covered in cum. Arthur went down to kiss it, cleaning it with his tongue, like a proper sub.

Spending the entire weekend in the cabin together, Diego fucked Arthur's ass so many hours and in so many ways that, this time, both knew there would be no turning back. It had been the utter annihilation of Arthur's alpha status as a top.

Arthur's training was complete. The obscene cock size difference, the verbal abuse, the extreme way his hole gaped, all of that would be forever recorded both in his memory and in Diego's phone. He had been marked by the ultimate Alpha man. His hole had become a void, always in desperation to be fulfilled by Diego's humongous cock. No other sex would ever give him the same level of pleasure. Resting on Diego's big smooth pecs, Arthur had finally made peace with that.

Epilogue

Even fucking more and more intensely, their sex never became boring. Arthur had become a skilled cocksucker, almost able to deep-throat Diego. Almost.

Diego continued to be the Bull for Miguel and Pedro. On their one-year anniversary, celebrated in front of Diego, Miguel, while fulfilling his role to lubricate their Bull's cock, did not resist and sucked it, breaking the promise he had done to Pedro. His punishment, chosen by Pedro himself, was to be a bottom for Pedro, in a moment where the Cuban showed a rare top side. It was an isolated case. Whenever the three of them were together, Miguel remained docile, inoffensive, just celebrating the opportunity to see his boyfriend moaning just by being fucked in ways he never could do.

Tired of playing the same character and wanting to face other challenges in his career, Arthur said he wanted to take a year off, without acting. He was the one who offered a solution, a spin-off centered on the figure of the Giant Bull, as he had had a huge positive impact on showbusiness.

All the producers, crew and cast agreed with Arthur. The poster of the new TV-show was handpicked by Arthur himself: a shot of Diego folding his big arms across his chest, which accentuated his muscular smooth torso. Besides becoming the main executive producer, Arthur even directed some of the episodes. The co-stars of the show were good looking men, from all over the world. A more diverse cast, as the audience had wanted. The series delved heavily into Dom/sub themes, echoing what had been going on in Diego and Arthur's personal life.

Being the director, head writer and main executive producer of the successful TV show, Arthur was still the most popular gay hunk in show business. But this time he shared this title with his former rival, Diego, who also was the man who fucked him in the ass.

The last scene of the final chapter was directed and scripted by Arthur alone. No film crew, no prior announcement, in complete secrecy. It was an encounter between the Iron Gladiator, a special guest star situation, and the main character, Giant Bull, in a lake with a waterfall in a Costa Rica jungle. The two had fulfilled their respective missions and finally met again.

The plot twist was that Giant Bull had discovered the Gladiator's whereabouts. According to the clan's tradition, the only way for the Bull to reclaim his duty as the leader of the clan would be either to kill or to fuck the Gladiator.

They engaged in a fight whose predictability was impossible, as both characters were strong and took turns in situations of apparent victory. When they were on the ground punching each other, the Iron Gladiator shouted a very assertive "I want you to fuck me in the ass now." Arthur's character, taking the initiative, pulled the Giant Bull's hand towards his ass, an invitation for the leader of the clan of well-hung men to dominate the Spartan warrior.

Sweaty and finally naked, the two bathed in the waterfall. Their muscular bodies blended through an aggressive, erotic kiss, to the delight of the viewers, who shipped them from day one. Arthur's unimpressive dick even appeared side by side with Diego's monster, publicly displaying the big versus small comparison that had tormented him so much before.

The season ended with the powerful hairy-chested Gladiator sitting on the Bull's lap, bouncing on his cock, as a demanding and masculine power bottom, until he was completely bred. After they both shouted their loads, the Bull placed a collar on the warrior, with the clan's insignia, a gift never given to anyone outside the island before. It indicated that the bearded warrior would be welcome on the island, a permission to engage in all the activities, including the orgies, as well as being one of the Bull's permanent bottoms. The viewers loved seeing Arthur in this role as evidenced by the audience and chapter rating.

As occurred to them in real life, the result of this battle for domination was that there were no losers, both having understood the role they had to play. Satisfied, with his ass sore, the Iron Gladiator slapped the Latin hunk in the face and muttered: "Next time you call the shots." Happy as ever, the big-dicked Bull smiled at him: "Oh, your ass is gonna be demolished." The Gladiator finally stood up, still with the Bull's thick cum inside his ass.

"I know. And that's exactly the reason I will be back." It was Arthur's last line. As he walked away, the camera took advantage of his perfect ass, moving farther and farther away from the smooth muscular body of the Bull, until the screen faded with the announcement that the Iron Gladiator would return next season.

THE END

12